Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-28-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wrestler (myself and Blues574)

Another decent showing, somewhere between 4 and 6 thousand people. It isn't the enormous stadiums that the big leagues put up, but very good for a feeder system like us. I am counting the money in my head as the match goes on in front of me. Not needing to watch, it is all planned out ahead of time. Kari, the crowd favorite is going to land her signature move in another three minutes, pin the villain and retain her title. Then the script is going to get thrown into the trash. She is supposed to walk away, but that isn't happening.

Poor little thing, refused to play ball. All the female wrestlers have done it. You fuck me, you get more money and better time slots and story lines. But she doesn't play that game, refuses. Says that she is going to make it on her own steam. That her talent, and good looks will let her get out of this station and into the big leagues quick. No, not going to happen. I always get my share. And that happens tonight. I glance up at the roar of the crowd. Yes, she has just landed her finisher, so in a few minutes she is going to get the pin and have her arm raised.

But the ref isn't going to let her leave the ring right away. All these fans are going to get a show that they never expected. And the best part is that they are going to think it is a gimmick. After all, she's been feuding with me as part of her act for the last few weeks. Nobody is crazy enough to commit rape in front of thousands of witnesses after all.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:51 AM   #2
Blues574

Blues574 has initial reputation

Kari had lifted her opponent for the night Cammina from the mat and knee'd her in the gut. Following that she twisted Cammi and slammed her down. Going for the pin, only getting two. It had been a crazy day. Her promotor had once again tried to bed her, which had failed, again. Some guys just didn't get the hint. Cammi rose to her feet and went to tackle Kari but it was reversed into Royal Mutilation, Kari's submission finisher, within seconds the blonde opponent was tapping out and Kari began her celebration.
Blues574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The music builds, her annoy, girl power music. I should have known right then that she would be too much trouble. Refusing to use the music I picked for her because it was too sexual. Sex sells, why else does she think I made her costume a shiny sports bra and hot pants. Right before the music hits it crescendo and she is to start to leave the ring, I have it cut off. Slowly walking down the entrance ramp towards her. I wonder if she has any inkling of what is going to happen.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:55 AM   #4
Blues574

Kari walks up the ramp, clutching her title and her ribs, which felt like they had burst into flames. She didn't know what to think when her boss walked down to the ring. "What the hell?" she started asking when she knew he could hear her. She was now backtracking to the ring as he had no intention of stopping it seemed and if she didn't move, she'd be run over. She slid into the ring and ran a hand through her hair, glancing around, the cage above the ring for the next match hadn't yet moved and Kari was wondering if that was what this was about.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:15 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

You slide right back into the ring, backed away by a simple unbreaking stride forward. Asking me what the hell I am doing. It is going to become plan soon enough. As I climb into the ring, the cage starts to lower. There is no next match. Just a way to trap you like an animal while I have my fun with you. Bringing out a microphone, but before I speak into it, I lean in and whisper in your ear. "You had your chance to play the game. I always get what I want." There is a click and a bang as the cage locks in place, trapping you in with me. Though you still seem more confused that scared. That is going to change. Bringing the microphone to my lips, drawing in a breath like I am going to go into a rant. But instead I crash it into your perfectly toned stomach, listening to your air explode out in an OOFFF.
Old 10-06-2011, 05:43 AM   #6
Blues574

Kari dropped to her knees as the microphone crashed into her. The fans were booing at the present moment, yet, unsure what entirely was going on. Kari didn't like where this was going as she climbed to her feet watching the man in front of her. She kicked him in his leg and then backed up towards the cage. She charged full speed hoping she'd be able to clothesline him or knock him down.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:45 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

You run away from me, bouncing off the ropes like you think this is just another match. That I will stand still and let you do whatever you have planned. This sort of thinking is why you are making a living on your looks while I am the owner. Stepping just slightly to the side, I bring my knee up just in time for you to plow straight into it. I laugh, pitching my voice so it doesn't carry over the boos of the crowd. "I'm going to rape you. Right here, in front of everybody. And they won't stop me because they'll think it is just an incredibly distasteful stunt.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:40 AM   #8
Blues574

Kari dropped to a knee, clutching her stomach. She heard his words, and looked at him in disgust, "Like hell you are." She started rising to her feet not taking her eyes off him.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:38 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

She is gathering herself, clutching and staring at me. THinking that she is going to be able to stop me. This is no scripted moment, I want her, and I am going to get her. Not letting her get up, I move forward bringing my knee right under her chin. Hearing the click of her teeth as they slam together. "Stay down, and you'll still be pretty after."
Old 10-31-2011, 04:10 AM   #10
Blues574

Kari grabbed her jaw and rolled around on the ground, not daring to get up until she felt the pain had subsided enough. She wasn't just going to let him do what he wanted.
Old 10-31-2011, 03:51 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch her rolling around on the ground and smile. Probably time to get this started, before you recover. Grabbing the long, bleach blonde hair and yanking you to your feet. Quickly walking you over to the ropes and wrapping them around your arms. Always wondered if that would actually trap someone.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:21 AM   #12
Blues574

Kari screamed as she was wrapped around the ropes. Normally it didn't trap anyone, but this time seemed weird. Kari was slightly stricken with fear, yet, the ropes were tighter. She couldn't escape this time. She began kicking her feet wildly, struggling again immediately. "LET ME GO!" She screamed.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:06 AM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

I stand to the side, letting your legs flail uselessly in the air. Surprisingly the rope trick actually worked. Guess the writers do occasionally know what they are talking about. I run my hand up your legs as they kick at me. Not connecting with anything. Accepting the hiss that you spit at me with a smile. every wrestler wears spandex, and I am glad of that as I rip the tiny little shorts off your body.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:58 PM   #14
Blues574

The screams emanating from the blondes mouth were deadened as her boss ripped her shorts off. She stared at him for a second in fear still trying to kick her way free. She wasn't going to give up so easily. She spat at him starting ot fight harder against the bonds on the ropes.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:12 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

The struggles and screams certainly increase, though I can't hear the screams. The crowd is reacting to this, booing and cheering in about equal measure. Thinking it is another stunt, and reacting accordingly. You are attractive so the men like seeing you naked. Grabbing your chin, I hold you steady. Landing one real punch on you, seeing if you can actually take it. Doesn't look like it.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:03 PM   #16
Blues574

Kari slumped down, being held up only by the ropes. "Ow..." She moaned in pain. She struggled with her arms, trying to cover up her exposed lower half, her legs staying closed. "Please, let me go." She pleaded.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #17
Blues574

Kari is grabbed and despite her attempts to kick him off she fails. Terrified and hurting she was again spread apart and entered. He muttered to her and she couldn't answer. "No...Please stop. Ouch." She cried as she was pounded. he called her worthless and used that derogatory term. "You're hurting me!." She tried to squirm away
Old 01-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #18
the savage
Privileged Member

She screams, whimpers. Telling me that you are in pain. That the rape hurts. I know this, I want it to. Hands tangling into your golden, bottle blond locks. Yanking on it, dragging you back into me, so my cock can be buried to the hilt inside you. Tongue lapping over your face. "Yes, it does. Take it painfully."
Old 02-21-2012, 08:25 PM   #19
Blues574

The blonde laid under her boss, grimacing towards the roof, pain scorching through her body with lightning speed as he moved in and out of her. His hand found her hair and roughly grabbed it, Kari screamed in pain as he thrust further into her. "OW!" A little known fact was Kari was a virgin. She felt his tongue on her faceandfelt sick to her stomach. "GET OFF!"
Old 02-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #20
the savage
Privileged Member

She is wailing, obviously sickened and in pain. Perfect, teach the little slut what is what. That she was hired for her body and part of the contract, though not written down is that she is to fuck me. At least once. All the other divas swallowed their pride and did it. Each pump is coming quicker than the one before it. The excitement of taking you in front of an audience driving me to greater heights. Knowing I would cum soon. My breath is harsh in your ear, as I whisper, "I'm going to fill you up, you little slut. And the bastards out here are going to cheer when I do." Hand grabbing your breast, rolling it around, no silicone in there. Smiling and biting down on your shoulder.