Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-22-2008, 05:19 PM   #21
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyckedKunt View Post
I stumbled across this site while looking for some old movies online. I spent a few months just lurking, and finally started posting myself when I got up the courage. Personally I think it's a great site for likeminded perverts... but I still wouldn't tell any of my friends I post here lol!
I wonder how many other people just lurk here. Like you I'm thinking that most people here take some time to get up the courage to post. Yeah, this isn't exactly a site that I'd share with my friends either. Still, it's nice that all you gals are posting on here. It does make it a lot of fun to stop by and read.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:35 AM   #22
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't think I'd tell my friends I post here unless they told me beforehand that they were into Rape fantasy roleplay and the like. I lurked for a while and after reading so many posts and seeing most everyone here was pretty cool I was fine posting a bit myself.
ShyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:31 AM   #23
Nirvana

Nirvana has initial reputation

I am new, but I am a real female.

Is it just a fantasy?

Its a great fantasy for me, a sad truth for others.

Do you role play?

Yes.

Have you any real like experiences and I don't mean just raped, but maybe near misses, friends stories etc.

Yes

In what way does rape turn you on/off?

Real rape is a turn off. If anyone other than my BF were to try it I can tell you it would not work out well for that person. With my BF, it is a total turn on, knowing he can just do me whenever it suits him. Not ever really sure why it is such a turn on. If my bf were to slap my face in anger for any other reason I would probably leave, however if he slaps my face because I am saying no to sex, I would immediately submit to him. He totally holds the power to turn me into his sex slave and I would enjoy it, somedays I feel like I NEED it. And this need is actually a contradiction to everything else in my life.
Nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 08:38 AM   #24
Muffler

Muffler Level 1 (100+)Muffler Level 1 (100+)

I have been on and off this board for years now, and after a while you can tell who are the real ladies, and who are guys pretending to be women.

There still are a few of the latter (guys claiming to be women) on here,but hey,if that's there thing, whatever. I don't understand why you'd do that, but then some people wouldn't understand the enjoyment of this type of roleplay,which I do like, so I guess just because someone doesn't understand something doesn't always make it wrong.

Anyway, my point being, women do think quite differently to men, (hence why it's actually easy to guess which females really are males after a while),so for what you are trying to garner, you're in the right place, as the real women here are very open and honest regarding this topic.

My last point is I can 1000,000,000,000% certify that the wonderful Gaggirl is all woman!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Muffler; 11-29-2008 at 08:42 AM.
Muffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:04 PM   #25
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I am 100% female

have been here 05 and am 22 and more girls have rape fantasys then men. that's a psychological fact.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:51 AM   #26
Morgaine

Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)

It's funny that many men think that only men can be interested in any sexual acivity on the internet. When I told my husband I joined this forum and told him it's a great place where men and women talk about their fantasies and experience, his reaction was: "I bet that in reality it's just full of men wanting to jerk off."

Since I'm a woman and I'm here, I'm 100% sure there are many other women here...

As for real life rape experience: When I was a teenager I wen drink with my friend, she got drunk and started fooling with a guy. Then she got more drunk and suddenly realized she's still a virgin and she doesn't even like the guy and when she got so drunk she became sick , I was the one the guy went for... He locked me up at the toilet and wanted to fuck me. Since I wasn't on the pill and didn't have a condom, I persuaded him for a blowjob.
Did I enjoy it? Maybe if I found him atractive I would, but for godsake the guy had a gold tooth and was a Ukraine construction worker!!!
Morgaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 02:58 PM   #27
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Simple "yes" or "no" answers ... fine.
However - as Jasmine already stated - there's a thread for real rape experiences, so please keep those over there. This is a fantasy board to enjoy ourselves.

As for the original question:
If you assume there a men on RB posing as women ... why do you think would they tell you about it?
They would immediately lose everything they seek while pretending to be a woman so I don't think they'd just walk in here going "Yep, here, me, you got me, fun is over." ...

While I share the general assumption some women around RB might actually be men - something that doesn't really bother me since I don't "utilize" female members - I can see however why men so much like to think most women are indeed men.
Some people think most women have rape fantasies ... that's not entirely true however. Usually women (indeed the great majority) have rough sex and bondage fantasies, the "being taken"-theme; the ones having actual rape fantasies (talking about consensual play, not real rape fantasies - something that exists as well), about being abducted, interrogated, gang-raped, etc. aren't THAT many.
So in a way - having actual rape fantasies (still talking consensual) - has been pretty much a "male domain" and just like everywhere else, the thought of women emancipating (now even so deep into their sexual fantasies) is a "threat" to the male ego and the male security. Now, even during RAPE they will be judged by us and have to suffer from performance anxiety.
Poor guys ...
Old 12-01-2008, 03:30 PM   #28
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well Stern my ego certainly isn't threatened by sexy women like you having rape fantasies
Old 12-01-2008, 04:37 PM   #29
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
I would look to see if I have a cock but I can't see past my boobs lol

x
No problem, i'll check it for you! No need to thank me, i love helping!

Old 12-01-2008, 04:39 PM   #30
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Well Stern my ego certainly isn't threatened by sexy women like you having rape fantasies
Ok, i am not.
But dont call me "yours" ... ... not in public...

Old 12-01-2008, 05:55 PM   #31
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't make me shoot you ego! LOL
Old 12-01-2008, 06:52 PM   #32
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
Ok, i am not.
But dont call me "yours" ... ... not in public...

giggles at Ego while flirting just a bit
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:12 AM   #33
Muffler

Muffler Level 1 (100+)Muffler Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX View Post
have been here 05 and am 22 and more girls have rape fantasys then men. that's a psychological fact.
Really? I wouldn't have thought that,but I'm not in anyway disputing what you're saying, it just surprises me if that's the case.

Would girls only fantisize about it on a sexual level though?

I imagine for somemen it would be sexual,but others it would be solely based on being pwoerful in that fantasy. Thusly,there'swhereI'm thinking there would be more men as there are 2 sperate demographics altogether.

But in saying that, that's only my guess, I have no real idea,so I stand to be enlightened.

Someone please enlighten me...by being a good girl and tying yourself up and waiting for me with a hint of aprehension...