Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-25-2020, 03:01 AM   #2061
kindzaza
Privileged Member

kindzaza Level 1 (100+)kindzaza Level 1 (100+)

Title: Elise Bound (4K)

Description: Elise Bound, strapped, cuffed and inserted. She makes the perfectly helpless toy for Ruby. Gord's Damsel Dangler continues to impress!
Video in HD and 4K

Featuring: Elise Graves, Ruby
Keywords: catsuits, corsets, fucking machines, high heels, naked, orgasm, penetration, predicament, PVC,Damsel Dangler

Format: MP4
Duration: 12 Min
Size: 1334 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Download | Play it online
kindzaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 05:01 AM   #2062
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Elise get's double ended (4K)

Description: Elise Graves finds herself installed into Gord's Lazy Susan Fuck Table and Lady A is going to have it her way. Elise enjoys every single minute of it.. Talk about complete control! Double-Ended turns into Triple-Stuffed!
Video in HD and 4K!

Featuring: Elise Graves, Lady A , Lazy Susan,
Keywords: 4K, catsuits, corsets, high definition, high heels, mesh, metal bondage, oral, orgasm, penetration, spandex, spanking, strap-on,Fucking Table

Duration: 21 Min
Size: 2238 Mb

Download:
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
Old 03-25-2020, 07:02 AM   #2063
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Elise Chic-Viced (4K)

Description: Lady A introduces Elise to Gord's Chic-Vice and Javelin for some serious slut training. Enjoy Lady A's first visit to the House of Gord and we look forward to many more. Video in HD and 4K featuring Lady A and Elise Graves!

Featuring: Elise Graves, Lady A , Chick Vice
Keywords: 4K, catsuits, corsets, naked, orgasm, penetration, PVC, spanking, stocks, training

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 1786 Mb

Download:
Part 1
Part 2
Old 03-25-2020, 04:37 PM   #2064
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: March 25, 2020 - Paige Owens/Paige Owens: Hot, Young, and Willing to Suffer in Bondage

Description: Paige Owens begins in a predicament position with all of her weight balancing in her knees. Her feet are pulled up and her thighs are pulled out to keep them separated. Her hands are pulled up high. In this position she is totally helpless. The Pope enters and spends a few moments groping her young tight body before shoving a gag in her mouth. Next she's flogged all over her gorgeous body and then the crop is used to get at her nipples and other sensitive places, including her feet. After that clothespins are added to her tits, and the he takes aim at trying to knock them off with the crop.

With: Paige Owens

Director: The Pope

Categories: BDSM, Bondage, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, Pain, Rope Bondage, Straight, Submission, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 51 Min
Size: 1890 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Old 03-26-2020, 04:51 AM   #2065
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Mar 25, 2020: Ohh My | Jackie Ohh/Jackie Ohh is made for bondage!

Description: The stunning Jackie Ohh is ready for the bondage! Even before she's being tied up she's got a huge smile on her face. You can see her excitement grow as she watches everything being done to her.

The neck rope holding her up clearly turns her on. Her tits exposed and she flirts with choking herself. She's the kind of girl you keep in bondage for hours. Weights and clamps on her nipples are a must along with a huge ball gag.

A strict hogtie, a tit tie, a suspension, and a missionary position give Jackie's body the full workout she deserves. Her sexy ass gets a good caning and fucking with a huge metal hook. She cums like a good girl!

Duration: 47:15 Min
Size: 2573 Mb

Download:
Old 03-26-2020, 04:13 PM   #2066
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: March 26, 2020 - Aiden Starr, Gia Derza/The Test Subject: Latex Nurse Aiden Starr Experiments on Gia Derza

Description: Struggling college student Gia Derza needs some extra money, so she signs up for random medical testing for a little payout. Gia finds herself up against latex nurse Aiden Starr, who runs a creepy dark medical facility. Aiden puts Gia through a battery of tests. She starts by fitting Gia with a gag, in order to do a proper inspection. She then tests Gia's senses with a Wartenberg wheel. She runs it from her sexy nipples down to her clit. Aiden then spreads Gia's hot wet pussy with a speculum, leaving it wide open for inspection. This inspection starts with rubbing her clit then fingering her hole. For further testing she adds more stimulus with a vibrator and pinwheel.

With: Aiden Starr, Gia Derza

Director: Fivestar

Categories: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Fake Boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Gaping, Humiliation, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, Medical Fetish, Natural Boobs, Nurse, Pain, Pussy Eating, Rope Bondage, Shaved, Slave, Slim, Spanking, Speculum, Squirting, Straight, Strap On, Sub, Switch, Tattoo, Toned, Vibrator, White

Duration: 68 Min
Size: 2506 Mb

Download:
Old 03-27-2020, 05:00 AM   #2067
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: March 25, 2020 - Delirious Hunter, Ava Mir-Ausziehen/Delirious Hunter Goes Butch!

Description: Sometimes a Princess in a tiara. other times a Domme in full leather, today, Delirious dons her back urban outfit and treats Ava to a floor session. After a warmup, she binds Ava’s ankle to a steel pole and proceeds to a full-blown flogging session. She wraps things up with some enthusiastic pussy and anal play which brings Ava to a mind-numbing orgasms.

With: Delirious Hunter, Ava Mir-Ausziehen

Categories: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Bottom, Curvy, Facesitting, Flogging, Leather, Lesbian, LezDom, Natural Boobs, Pussy Eating, Shaved, Slim, Small Tits, Straight, Tattoo, Thirdparty, Vibrator, White

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 504 Mb

Download:
Old 03-27-2020, 07:00 AM   #2068
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Mar 14, 2020: The Fool 1 | Cora Moth/Cora gets spread and hogtied.

Description: Cora Moth shows off her amazing abilities and her custom designed outfit. What a clown! She starts off stretching for us. She knows she's going to be stretched out to show her flexibility so she gets herself nice and limber.

Then she starts to juggle or rather starts to fail at juggling. She's awful at it so we thrown the balls at her. Her outfit is cut off and she's put into a zip tie hogtie. Her face is covered with multicolor paint.

We see the first signs of Cora's flexibility. Tied to the ring above her and one leg is pulled far above her. In such a spread her pussy is completely exposed and open for penetration.

Duration: 63:45 Min
Size: 3476 Mb

Download:
Old 03-27-2020, 09:01 AM   #2069
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: March 25, 2020 - Mona Wales

Description: Your gaze begins by scanning up Mona Wales' entire body. From her gleaming black heels up to her beautiful breasts, she is completely clad in shiny rubber latex save for a purple leather corset. She's feeling herself, up and down, letting the sticky smooth texture of the latex massage her fingertips as she starts to acknowledge you. You, her slave, with an eager tongue that wants to explore every inch and fold of her perfect body. With a nose that wants to smell the sweet aroma of latex rising off of her, the mixture of lube, and her sheer omnipotent sexual prowess.

With: Mona Wales

Categories: Blonde, Bondage, Corset, Cuckolding, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Femdom, Fetish, High Heels, Kinky, Latex, Leather, Natural Boobs, Shaped, Slave, Slim, Smooth, Solo Female, Straight, Switch, Thirdparty, White

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 405 Mb

Download:
Old 03-27-2020, 11:02 AM   #2070
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Mar 17, 2020: Take a Sip | Abigail Dupree | Master James

Description: As directed by Master, the slave relieves herself in a glass urinal and takes a sip. A slave is to respond, reply and, or accomplish every demand or task given to the slave by the Master without question. Commands, routines, dressage and punishments can be meaningfully structured only by a good documentation and adapted to the development of the slave.

Slave Education means limitations plus control is DEBRIS type training;
Mental adaptation, reality determination, mirror world, sex slave, oral slave, toilet slave, pony, maid, doll, Fuck-Doll , since especially punitive measures with significant restriction restrictions referred to punishments in which the slave ⁄ the slave otherwise usual rights are restricted or completely taken. Restrictions can be very humiliating and should be part of any training with their good educational impact. Restrictions may affect basic needs such as eating, drinking, sleeping (= body control), but also prohibiting the use of certain equipment, entertainment, transportation, etc. while in training.

Tag: Master Commands, Slave, Obeys, Body Control, Piss, Glass Urinal, Toilet Slave, Drain Bladder, Obedience, Bodily Function, Golden Water, Sip, Male Superiority, White Slave, Female Slave, Sex Slave, Cane Marks, Asshole Fetish, Need to Serve, Pierced Pussy, Huge Labia, Abigail Dupree

Duration: 6:17 Min
Size: 323 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Old 03-27-2020, 01:02 PM   #2071
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Mar 22, 2020: Torture Chair Pussy Whipped | Abigail Annalee

Description: Warning!! Not for the faint of heart!

slave 779 is bound to the torture chair for another round of painful S&M humiliation. A frighteningly painful session with face whipping, Needle Ball and yanking on the nipple clamps. She is in complete terror while bound and exposed to the seatless chair to make her scream with a constant non stop torture.

This slave belongs to another Master as sexual chattel in a smaller town, just an hour south. He is a kind man that benefits much from the teachings His slave receives at the training dungeons of Master James.

Master James shackles her to the seatless steel chair to summon the painful ear piercing screams of her pain and my pleasure. Time stretches on for her, the pain continues without giving her pleasure to relieve the pain. Again, this video is not for the light of heart, there are no acts of kindness here except for the relief of when it ends with this slave reciting her identifying slave number.

Tag: Painful, Pussy whipping, Needle Ball Pendulum, Face Whipping, Leg Whipping, Whip Marks, Screaming, Crying, Begging, Torture Chair, Consensual Non-Consent, Masochism, Sadism, slave Bottom, Master Handler, DEBRISx type Training, Humiliation

Duration: 15:17 Min
Size: 783 Mb

Download:
Old 03-27-2020, 03:03 PM   #2072
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Mar 20, 2020: Roughing It | Lola Fae/Lola learns the hard way that camping sucks.

Description: Don't go camping! I made the mistake of going out in the woods. It was kind of fun at first. Nature, animals, being by myself.

Then I started hearing noises. Someone watching me. Everywhere I went I felt eyes on me. Every time I left my tent I felt like I was being followed.

I woke one morning to something around my neck, the taste of metal in my mouth. I opened the tent to see that I wasn't outside anymore.

I guess it was his woods, his hunting grounds. He stalked me and captured me. Now I'm his. A piece of meat for his amusement.

Locked, exposed, humiliated, groped, penetrated, tormented. I can't tell if he's having fun with me, but why else would he treat me this way.

He's sick and there's nothing I can do, but endure his every whim.

Duration: 48:40 Min
Size: 2665 Mb

Download:
Old 03-27-2020, 05:04 PM   #2073
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: March 24, 2020 - Momo Hasegawa

Description: Momo Hasegawa 100% Authentic & Exclusive Asian Fetish and Bondage Video direct from a Tokyo underground S&M dungeon.

With: Momo Hasegawa

Categories: Asian, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Fetish, Gag, Hitachi, Kinky, Rope Bondage, Stocks, Straight, Suspension, Thirdparty, Vibrator

Duration: 27 Min
Size: 984 Mb

Download:
Old 03-27-2020, 07:05 PM   #2074
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: March 26, 2020 - Alex More, Mistress Synful Pleasure, Eddie Wood/Bible Class (Part 2)

Description: Sister Synful Pleasure has caught Alex and Eddie doing all kinds of sacrilegious things with their rosary, and they are getting punished in unique and very humiliating ways. Stripped naked and made to watch each other get flogged, they might have thought their punishment was over, but, no. Now, Sister Pleasure demands that they worship her shiny black boots; then Alex must eat Eddie's pussy while getting cropped and yelled at, all under Sister's unwavering gaze. One thing's for sure, Alex and Eddie will never misbehave in bible class again! (Part 2 of 2)

With: Alex More, Mistress Synful Pleasure, Eddie Wood

Categories: Natural Boobs, Redhead, Slim, Straight, Thirdparty, White

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 411 Mb

Download:
Old 03-27-2020, 09:06 PM   #2075
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: March 23, 2020 - Tiffany Kingston, Omar/Captain America Vs Big-Boobed Blonde

Description: Naughty girl Tiffany Kingston sure knows how to tease tied up Omar. Dressed to kill in sexy stocking and suspenders she parades her body then slowly rocks away on the dildo chair. Omar soon gets a shot at her juicy pussy before shooting his load over her satisfied face.

With: Tiffany Kingston, Omar

Categories: Bbc, Big Dick, Black, Black Hair, Blonde, Body Builder, Corset, Deepthroat, Dildo, Facefucking, Facial, Fetish, Foreskin, High Heels, Kinky, Nylons Stockings, Pussy Eating, Straight, Thirdparty, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 828 Mb

Download:
Old 03-27-2020, 11:07 PM   #2076
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Mar 15, 2020: Harsh Discipline Pussy Whipping | Abigail Dupree | Master James

Description: Pussy whipping is the ultimate sadistic act. Whipping a slaves pussy is an art that is more than different, most will never understand. Until you whip a pussy first hand, see the reactions and hear the musical tones in the screams and cry's... Wow, what a rush! I wish the torture never stops.
Other than knowing how to throw different types of whips, there is other prep work involved of course;
The primary purpose for restraints is to keep the subject in a position that best suites the session to come. In addition, the restraints used for this pussy whipping session needs to be just right for the slave because the the intensity of the whipping is the primary purpose of the torment, not burning them out on overwhelming bondage restraints will prove a longer, more delightful session.
Discipline is important to keep the slave under your control and needs to be enforced regularly without special considerations.
Again, most will never understand this and that is okay.

Tag: Master⁄slave Dynamic, S&M, BDSM, Restraints, Straps, Rope, Legs Spread, Pussy slapper, Diablo tri-tip whip, Dragons tail whip, Plastic Pipe, Rattan Hand Whip, Painful, Yelling, Crying, Tears, Horsehide Paddle, Need to cry, Masochism, Sadism, Abigail Dupree

Duration: 42:54 Min
Size: 2199 Mb

Download:
Old 03-28-2020, 01:07 AM   #2077
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: March 26, 2020 - Valentina Bianco/Valentina Bianco: Pixie Loves It Rough

Description: Valentina Bianco is 33 but doesn't look her age. She’s Italian but lives in Spain. Apparently, word’s got out down there, from the delighted reports of Iberian sluts like Montse Swinger and Julia de Lucia, that PSS is quite the site to work for if you’re visiting Blighty. And, just like her friends, Valentino ain’t half hardcore. Alas there’ll be no marking of her bottom today (got to respect a working girl’s need to turn up to her next shoots in one piece) but in all other respects â€" choking, face-slapping, face-spitting, facefucking, you name it â€" she pretty much loves being treated like a piece of sh*t.

With: Valentina Bianco

Categories: Bottom, Brunette, Choking, Facefucking, Latin, MILF, Natural Boobs, Slapping, Slim, Straight, Sub, Thirdparty

Duration: 41 Min
Size: 1519 Mb

Download:
Old 03-28-2020, 03:08 AM   #2078
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: March 23, 2020 - Sophia Laure, Ian Scott/Human Watchdog: Submissive Gets Some Outdoor Education

Description: In today's House of Taboo update, Yanick Shaft aka Ian Scott teaches his human watchdog Sophia Laure a lesson. The submissive French brunette babe is wearing a black latex dress, an open bra, presenting her medium tits and has her wrists pinioned at her back. She finds herself in this restrained position, kneeling like a dog on a chair in front of Yanick, her owner. After taming this defiant human watchdog over the past couple of months, he decided to wrap a leather strap around her neck and fixes the other end to his chair. Then he crams her mouth with a glass dildo while pulling firmly on her tight leather back bondage. After he is done with the horsetail sex toy, he starts spanking the sub's ass until her butt cheeks start blushing deep red. Yanick penetrates that asshole with the glass dildo like a maniac, still in his grey suit when he decides to feed her his hard meat deep throat style. Sophia, now kneeling on the grass like a dog still has that glass dildo inside her asshole while Yanick makes her lube up his cock for that tight red butthole. He makes her ride him reverse cowgirl style on the leather couch in the backyard. Then he shifts her over and bangs her butt from behind in doggy style, constantly slapping and spanking that sub's ass cheeks. After this hardcore anal insertion, he pulls his dick out of that asshole and shoots his cum in her mouth.

With: Sophia Laure, Ian Scott

Categories: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Couple, Deepthroat, Dildo, Domination, Facefucking, Facial, Fake Boobs, Female Slave, Kinky, Latex, Leather, Outdoors, Slapping, Slim, Spanking, Straight, Sub, Thirdparty, White

Duration: 25 Min
Size: 927 Mb

Download:
Old 03-28-2020, 07:11 AM   #2079
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: Indica Monroe - Bound For a Surprise

Description: Indica is a precious young woman, and she is also a new mother...As I bind her, her breasts begin to leak, and that creates a whole new activity for the day...eventually, I do milk her tits, and the results are awe inspiring...Enjoy, Ogre.... ShootID: IND_031120

Duration: 43 Min
Size: 760 Mb

Download:
Old 03-28-2020, 09:11 AM   #2080
kindzaza
Privileged Member

Title: March 25, 2020 - Dakota Vixin, Bruno Dickemz/Testing Out The New Secretary

Description: Dakota seems to have quite an issue. She has a stern boss who wants it his way or no way at all. After she completes her first task assigned to her, she is made to proofread her work while getting a rough spanking on top of her boss's desk! This weak bitch thinks she has what it takes to continue working under these conditions, but this was just the beginning. Let the pain begin! Tons of nice rough sex ensues and then finally this little bitch gets choked almost to the point of blacking out when her boss blows a load in this little fuck dolls face. I bet you want your own Dakota in your office too!

With: Dakota Vixin, Bruno Dickemz

Categories: Athletic, Big Dick, Black Hair, Deepthroat, Domination, Facefucking, Facial, Fingering, Latin, Pain, Rough Sex, Spanking, Straight, Thirdparty, Top, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 31 Min
Size: 1138 Mb

Download: