Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-17-2013, 06:08 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Business and pleasure trip (EssenceofRed)

I love my job, the pleasure of it comes from the intense competition. Born an adrenaline junkie, seeking the latest thrill. But eventually that sort of thing starts to get frowned upon unless you are insanely wealthy. Something I was nit lucky enough to be. Instea I go for high pressure and high reward. Million dollar deals, almost daily, loose one and companies, people and maybe entire countries go broke. Exactly what I need. Especially when the company is so pleasant. One in particular, someone I work with frequently. Much better lookin than my wife. I want to fuck her and I am pretty sure that its mutual. Sure there is a 'boyfriend' but he isnt on the same level as me. I'd get what I want if I was alone with you.

A big account, coming uo this week. A lon trip, week long. Just the two of us. Plenty of time to... whatever. Practically a honeymoon since we are goin to be alone for the entire time. Settling into the plane and smilin at my next hormone boost.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:13 PM   #2
EssenceofRed

EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Ms. Styles?”

I look up to see the flight attendant handing me a freshly squeezed orange juice to enjoy before take-off.

“Thank you,” I smile back. I’m sitting in first class, studying the deal for the about the 100th time, which means I’ve got time for at least twenty more to go before we get there. We’ve got this in the bag. Alexander and I are on our way from New York to Florida to settle this important merger. Our company is giving us one week. My goal is to have a pretty red bow on the deal in three days and then enjoy the Florida beaches for the last four.

We’re the secret weapon our company sends in to lock it down: Jessa and Alexander, or sometimes jokingly referred to as Ken and Barbie by our colleagues. We’ve been an exclusive team for about four years and haven’t lost a deal yet. We always get our way. Both of us brimming with charisma, charm, and intelligence. It also doesn’t hurt that we’re pretty easy on the eyes. Him, a tall, 6’ 2”, lean, but muscular build, with dark hair and a gorgeous smile that can pull in just about anyone he sets his eyes on. Me, a busty blond with legs that go for miles, and I always ensure that they do with heels and a skirt that falls about 1 inch above your average business length suit skirt. I’m not stupid. I know how to use my sexuality to our advantage. But it’s really more than just good looks. We’ve got a chemistry that nobody can touch. We’ve truly become best friends; practically brother and sister, spending nearly every waking moment together. Even my boyfriend gets jealous from time to time, which is silly since he has nothing to worry about. Albeit tempting at times, I would never cross that line with Alexander.
EssenceofRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First class, I'm told that eventually the luxury of it will get boring. Hasn't for ke, and frankly I don't believe them. Who could get numb to this, the soft seats, the endless liquor, the pleasant to look at flight attendants. Though I still think stewardist is a better name for it. I never did get into that whole political correctness thing. Eyeing the redhead in her uniform I'm pretty sure I could have her in the restroom if I wanted. But I am not going to be doing that. Not when this week is the time I get to have you. Years of flirtation is going to culminate. Drinking the champaign. You stuck to juice but then you were a different person. Methodical, steady while I act on impulse and instinct. The company sees that and makes us a team.

Reaching over, I out a hand on your shoulder, "come on Jess.. it is a ling flight and there is no way you can look that over the whole time. Drink, sleep, something. It's a company vacation.''
Old 04-17-2013, 07:49 PM   #4
EssenceofRed

EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

‘Company vacation’. Ha! Only after the deal, can I relax. My stomach is filled with butterflies and I am definitely on edge, but that’s just the way I am. Sighing, I look at Alexander, his eyes twinkling, as he smiles at me, practically laughing at my over professionalism. “Oh, how I envy you, you jerk. I bet you also got at least seven hours of sleep last night, too!” I poke him with a healthy flirt. I probably could use a drink to take a little of the edge off, but no. I need to be clear headed when we land. Besides, this is my role. And I can’t stray. The firm we’re dealing with will be picking us up from the airport, and driving us directly to our first series of pre-meetings. The good news is we should be finished by afternoon, Alexander and I will put in about an hour of prep work for tomorrow, then, and only then, will I consider the idea of unwinding just a little. Maybe even two glasses of wine at dinner. After all, our first meeting tomorrow isn’t until after lunch.

“Tonight I’ll have a drink. I promise,” I twinkle back.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:04 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

Of course you said no, you always say no. You wouldn't be as intriguing if you were anything else. I feel your hand on my arm, a gentle way. Just tye right placement to indicate an interest. I lick my lips subtly, it could be played off as getting the last of the drink off my lips. But really I am imagining the taste of your lips, from the subtle shade of red I picture strawberry. A little sweet. A few hors and I'll be in the hotel room. A week to make things happen. It will happen, I a, nothing if not a closer. Able to get whatever I want. And right now I want you more than anything I've wanted in years.

Smiling as you say that I got sleep last night. Laughing, "Yes, I did and guess what? I'm about to get more." Settling dramatically and immediately falling asleep. I feel no need to go over things, getting out of jy ead.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:48 PM   #6
EssenceofRed

Just as we had planned, we killed the meetings. Everyone was impressed. I don’t know why I get myself so worked up. We’re good at what we do. That’s a fact. Our track record proves this, as do the people who take us aside and ask how much they could offer us to leave our company and come work for them.

After the meetings, we finally get to our rooms. Adjoining rooms this time. That’s convenient. It’ll come in handy when we have that inevitable late night going over paperwork. As soon as we’re unpacked, we head down to the hotel bar for dinner and drinks. A few sips into my red wine and I’m already starting to feel more at ease, and even a slight buzz. This really is lovely. Sure, there’s a lot of laughing and flirting, but it’s all in good fun. I barely even realize his hand is on my thigh. Plus I always think it’s fun when the waitress asks us how long we’ve been married. Sometimes I like to make it worse by replying, “guess”. And I have to say, the nice thing with Alexander is we have enough in common that we never have to resort to talking about work when we’re not working. Not many people are lucky enough to have partners or coworkers that they enjoy being around the way I do.

Last edited by EssenceofRed; 04-17-2013 at 09:25 PM.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:22 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

Of course everything went well for us. It always does. Life comes up 7s for me all the time. If I believed in that sort of thing I would say I had divine favor. Instead I decide to call it skill. nd the ability to know what lessers want and give it to them. Tonight I know what you want. It is obvious. The way you let my hand go up too high to be casual on your thigh. I say thigh, but really I am basically on your lap. Drinks, they went down easy. I take you up to our rooms. The suites really. Why settle for less than the best?

At your door I simply follow you into the room. It seemed a natural move, coming in to finish the drinks and the party. Walked close enough to you to get two nostrils of your perfume. Asked to describe it later, and that will be what I say was the trigger. Be wise there was no concious thought. I smelled you and next thing I knew my hands were around your waist, you were against the wall and my lips were on yours.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:16 AM   #8
EssenceofRed

I am a one glass of wine kind of girl, but for some reason I seemed to think I needed two tonight. Bad move on my part. Two glasses of red on very little to eat all day made me feel more tipsy than I wanted. I needed to get upstairs to drink more water, take a couple Advil, and hope that I don’t have a headache in the morning. I believe I’m covering up my tipsy state pretty well on the way upstairs, but I feel like I’m caught in a fog. Not totally inebriated, but not really aware of what is happening in my surroundings either.

We both walk through my door. His hand brushes lightly against my ass, and I really don’t think anything of it. I’m sure he accidentally bumped into me. I don’t mind that he’s following me in since our rooms are connected; I assume he just wants to finish whatever conversation it is that we’re having before walking through to his room. I’m laughing at something he said, when he pushes me up against the wall and begins kissing me! I’m initially stunned, “Mmmmm! ... Alexander ... I don’t think this is a good idea ...” His hands are roaming below my waist, searching for the material of my skirt. With one hand slinking my skirt up, findings it’s way to the warm spot between my legs, his other hand is at my neck, holding my face in place as he kisses me even harder. I’m starting to get nervous; it’s like he doesn’t hear me. “Mmmmm! ... Wait! ... What are you doing?” I am suddenly feeling very alert, perked up from the shock of my married friend groping me... and not... stopping! I can feel his hard dick rubbing against me through his clothes, and I'm definitely starting to panic. “Alexander ... STOP!
Old 04-18-2013, 03:12 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

Fuck her against the wall, drag her to the floor and take her like an animal, no be civilized go to the bed. These are the thoughts running through my head as I paw at you. Some part of ke hears what you are saying, your denials. The rest jusy doesn't care. It has been building to this from the moment I saw you. It might have been harmless flirting to you but not to me. Because we are built differently. Barely gruntin as I grab onto you and fling you over a shoulder. Feeling yor legs kivk in the aor, your fists beating against my back but it doesn't matter. Nothin will matter until it is over. The cave, an is in charge right now.

Walkin to the bed, I flin you onto it. Such force that when you bounced your foot hits my chin. Grazong it, no damage, but I shake my hand. Have to control, have to be slightly gentle. Bruises on you won't look good to the clients. I'm ripping your shirt open, buttons flying amd pinging around the room as I do. The bra is white, economical. But ven that can't distract from the quality of your tits. On you, hand buried in your hair at the back of your head, pushing you in for a kiss hat doesn't stop. Grinding my hios against yours, usin them to drive up your skirt.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:19 PM   #10
EssenceofRed

I can’t believe this is happening! It all feels so surreal. Alexander actually picked me up and threw me onto the bed! I’ve never felt so powerless in my life. I keep thinking he’s suddenly going to start laughing and say he’s just kidding, but he doesn’t. Nothing that I do seems to jolt him back to reality. I try to hold my blouse together when I realize that was the next thing he’s going to go after, but he just bats my hands away and rips it open. My favorite blouse! I squeal in surprise, but I’m not screaming. I don’t know why... I... I guess I feel stupid. This is my friend.

He’s on top of me, forcing me to kiss him. I’m trying to push him away, but he’s too strong. He inches himself between my legs, pushing them apart, causing my skirt to steadily rise. No! Get off of me!! My mind is racing, not knowing what to do. How did it escalate to this?? Alexander simply reaches up my skirt, grabs ahold of my panties, and pulls them off, taking my shoes in the process. I try to kick him, but I am unsuccessful. He can now see my sex and I want to crawl under a rock and die. How dare he?! That isn’t for him to see! For the first time, my eyes begin to fill with tears, fully realizing his intentions and knowing I’m not going to get out of this unscathed.

Last edited by EssenceofRed; 04-18-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:28 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel your acceptance of what is going to happen in the warm wetness running down my cheeks. Poolin there as I give them no where to go. My mouth not leaving yours, stealing gasps of air through my nose. Not stopping not even pausing. To pause would be to let reason take over to let yor words sink in. Or give you a chance to mount a proper fight. None of which I want. My teeth so into your lip, alternating kisses and bites. Feels so good.

Grunting I put my hand between us. Long enough to let my cock out. It starts to jab you in your belly, I feel a metallic coolness there. I won a bet with myself. You did have a belly button piercing. You seemed the type. Hand sliding to your tit, squeezing twisting and knead through the bra. Even as I force my head into yor waiting sex.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #12
EssenceofRed

I whimper as his tip touches my opening. Foreign skin touching mine. I don’t want this! With his lips covering my mouth, the only sounds I can make are wordless. I try to squirm, but he’s too heavy. I can’t move because he’s got me right where he wants me. I sob into his mouth as he pushes himself inside me and it hurts. Oh God, it hurts! I can feel him stretching me. I become stiff, toes curling, fists clenching the bedspread, knuckles turning white. His pumping starts off slow and deliberate, but soon picks up speed until he finds a steady, pounding rhythm. As my sobs begin to cease, I realize I’m letting out an uncontrollable grunt with every single thrust. It seems like it’s taking forever when it occurs to me that he’s not wearing a condom. I instantly let go of the bedspread, my hands finding their way between us: one on his hand clutching my breast in attempt to pry his grasp off of me, the other on his chest, trying to push him away. Yet no matter how hard I try, it feels like I am pushing against a boulder.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:15 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

Yes, yes, yes! The words screamed inside my head as I take you. Primal, animal movements that require no thought and jo action on my part. Get deep, push in, plant the seed as deep in the female as possible. The way your body jars with each thrust tells me that I must be jamming as deep inside you as I can go. Good, I want this to be like that, a night we neer forget. Even though I have every intention of repeating it each night this week. As your hands, so warm, push against me, I move my lips just enough to speak, "I hope you slept on the plane. Becaise there isnt going to be amy tonight."
Old 04-18-2013, 08:37 PM   #14
EssenceofRed

How can he want to keep going when it’s so obvious I don’t want this at all?! I hear his words and I am filled with rage. I am seething, my eyes boring sheer hatred at him. This ball of anger that has been building since the moment he threw me on the bed finally boils to the top. “Nnnnngg! Get the FUCK off of me!!” Just as I yell that at him, his hand goes over my mouth to muffle anything else I might scream. Ever so calm, and still thrusting, he quietly shushes me, then gently tucks the hair that has moved in front of my eyes behind my ear, and tells me in an eerily soft voice that I need to show a little more respect to a friend. I want to hurt him. So badly. But I feel stuck. I blink slowly and nod my head to show him I can be submissive. He removes his hand from my mouth and in a lower voice, I plead with him to stop. The last thing I want is for him to cum inside me. I just want him off of me. Now. “Please... .... please don’t do this.” He just smiles at me. He’s not listening. This is what he wants.

Last edited by EssenceofRed; 04-18-2013 at 08:49 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:02 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

It wasn't hard to stifle you, since I could have pressed down hard enough to cut off all air. Killed you while I fucked you. But then I would have gotten to enjoy you but once. Not the dozen or so times I intend to. This week I will explore you. Every hole, every position. Everything I have wanted to do since I met you. It'll leave you sore and exhausted but if you wanted to avoid that you should have let me express this earlier. It wouldn't be so built up in me.

Grabbing yor legs I slam them to my sides. Forcing them I to the air, knees halfway to your chin. A new angle, greater depth. Arching your chest towards me, silky skin and smooth cotton covered tits rubbing on me as I take you. "Almost, almost."
Old 04-19-2013, 03:04 PM   #16
EssenceofRed

No, no, no, no, no, no.... How the hell did we get here? We’ve been colleagues and friends for four years. I’ve had dinner with him and his wife. We’re suppose to be an unstoppable team, but how can we go on after tonight? How can I go on? I don’t even want to think about the fact that we still have an entire week of meetings that we’re expected to go into with the kind of chemistry we’re known for, and finalize the deal.

His pumping is getting faster and more aggressive. He’s got me practically bent in half for a deeper position, and I know he’s going to cum soon. All I can do is just look to the side, pray for it to be over quickly, and cry. I’m simply a vessel, a toy for him to drop his seed into.

Finally he lets out a loud grown and I know he’s cumming inside me. A few more angry thrusts, ensuring that he coats my insides with his semen. He falls off of me, splayed out on the bed. Panting. I know he’s smiling to himself. I can hear it in his breath. My hands are shaking as I tug at my skirt. I just need to pull it down low enough to cover myself. As I roll onto my side, bringing my knees up to my chest, and holding myself in the fetal position, my voice cracks as I say deadpanned, “I want you to leave.”
Old 04-19-2013, 03:43 PM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

When I finished you roloed over and presented your back to me. Telling me you don't want ke here. Yea, well, that's not likely to happen. I reach over and unzip your skirt, finally tearing t from your body, it joins your shoes randomly tossed around the room. The shirt quickly follow, nothing but that bra on you anymore. I curl up next to you, lips on your shoulder in a soft kiss. "Don't worry, we are out of state. Everyone knows that isn't really cheating." Hooking an arm around you, i drag you across the bed, nestling your ass right against my cock. Which is already stirring again. I continue to kiss at your shoulder and neck. "Besides, he'll never know, I won't tell." I get more and more intense, kissin and fondling, hips grinding against you
Old 04-20-2013, 07:19 AM   #18
EssenceofRed

I give a little fight as Alexander pulls off my skirt and blouse, but I know it isn’t worth the effort. I can’t fight him. I’m frozen in shock that this even just happened. His words send chills down my spine. Is he for real right now? Talking about this like it was a moment of passion and lust between us? YOU RAPED ME!! My skin is crawling as he holds me close in this embrace of forced intimacy, kissing me like he would a lover after a passionate session of hot sex. I feel so ashamed. So... disgusted. In him, in myself... He says he won’t tell and I realize I won’t either. Who could I go to? I can’t tell my boyfriend that this happened. It would kill him. He already thinks there’s something going on between us anyway. And I can’t tell the company. They’re all men who play the game. It would turn into a he-said-she-said circumstance and I’d probably lose my job over it. Everyone knows our chemistry, knows we flirt. They would just call me a tease. I’m stuck in a corner here.

I feel claustrophobic with his arms around me, groping and fondling. His dick is twitching against my skin, starting to wake up once more. A panic and rush of adrenaline washes over me. I need to get away from him. I don’t want this again! I go to get up and he clenches his arms around me. I try to squirm and kick, but he wraps a leg around mine so I can’t move. He’s got me in a hold I can’t get out of and I notice this struggle is only making him get harder faster.

“No! You bastard! You already got what you wanted!!”
Old 04-20-2013, 08:00 AM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

I roll over on the bed, pushing you down onto your stomach with the movement. Coming up on top of you with a grin. Your body still feels so good. Firm and yielding atthe same time, in all the right places. I won't be done with this, I won't have gotten what I wanted not even after this week. It will take years of trips to get you put of my system.

Oushing on the back of your head, I drove you down into the pillows. I dont want you moving or talking. I just want you. Want you desperately and violently. My teeth work and tear at ypur bra. Ripping the straps and finally leaving you nude. God yes, it is all I can think. No time to waste as I continue to grind and pump at you. "Don't worry, I won't fuck your ass right now."