Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-24-2013, 07:10 AM   #1
mywifeJen

mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mywifeJen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to mywifeJen
Default public restroom

I watched as he takes liberties with her on the dance floor. His hands on her body. He forces his mouth to hers and I know he is tasting her. I feel both ashamed and aroused. I can see his attention is not welcome but she stays there for love. She loves me and knows I am watching.

Suddenly, they stop dancing. He has her by the hand leading her through the mass of dancing couples towards the back of the bar and I lose sight of them. I panic and feel my heart racing. I feel the fear of the unknown as she is with a complete stranger. This was supposed to be about my dance floor voyeurism. Now I cannot see her at all and I panic more because I have lost all control. Whatever his plans she is alone with him now.

I fight across the dance floor stepping around and through couples. I get to the back hall of the bar where he had taken her and exit through the metal door but I can see no one in the parking lot. I am now even more panicked. What if he drove off with her? What if he intends to hurt her? Rape her? Kill her? I fight to suppress my fear and go back inside and realize he must have taken her into the men's room. I open the door and see has her up against the sink and her dress pulled up. The sink is filthy. The men's room is filthy. I feel filthy as I watch him thrust repeatedly into the body of the woman I love. The love I should be protecting. The love that up until that moment had been completely mine.

The stranger is completely unaware that I am there preoccupied in the grunts and and thrusts. His language becomes coarse and vulgar. This woman who is my wife and mother to our children is nothing to him but a "fucking slut" as he empties his cock inside of her. He finishes and picks up her torn panties on the floor and cleans himself and stuffs them into his pocket. He suddenly realizes I am standing there, a witness to sexual assault. I see the murderous fury in his eyes, "Get the fuck out of here!! What the fuck are you looking at." I stumble out of the men's room numb and ashamed that I did not stop the assault. Stop him from raping my wife. "Oh God, oh God" is all all I think as the full force of what has happened hits me. The door opens and he exits walking past me the alpha male who just left his DNA inside a women he cares nothing about.

I am sweaty, angry and horny. I become lost in the the moment and angrily push open the door. I see her so vulnerable, her face wet from crying and sweat, her makeup as mess. She is trying to get her panties back up to cover her exposed sexuality. Seeing her nakedness so exposed just ignites my lust. I grab her hair and push her back down on that dirty sink. My cock now finds her opening and I enter her where the stranger had just been. She feels slick and tight and I quickly empty inside her. I am now mixed with the stranger deep inside the women I love. Our DNA now inside her body.

I see the look in her eyes and know that we are over. Our wedding bonds torn apart by sexual assault. I am numb as I pull up my pants and stumble into an open stall nauseated and sick. My lust and naïveté brought the stranger who used her for the one thing he wanted. My lust fulfilled but my life abandoned.
mywifeJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:45 PM   #2
cumusemeroughddy

cumusemeroughddy has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to cumusemeroughddy Send a message via Yahoo to cumusemeroughddy

Very interesting short story
cumusemeroughddy is offline   Reply With Quote