Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-06-2006, 06:31 PM   #1
victim_aimee

victim_aimee has initial reputation
Default going home

going home half drunk and really pissed off. a guy i wanted at the bar fucked off with some bitch i hate. then i got constant gropes and stare because i dress all slutty to get this guy. i wore a really short skirt that just showed the top of my stockings and a fishnet top that showed off my lacy bra underneath, so i suppose i was asking for trouble. i hope they could take no for an answer.

now i'm walking home alone thinking i will be ok.
victim_aimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:45 PM   #2
rapepal

rapepal has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by victim_aimee
going home half drunk and really pissed off. a guy i wanted at the bar fucked off with some bitch i hate. then i got constant gropes and stare because i dress all slutty to get this guy. i wore a really short skirt that just showed the top of my stockings and a fishnet top that showed off my lacy bra underneath, so i suppose i was asking for trouble. i hope they could take no for an answer.

now i'm walking home alone thinking i will be ok.

I'm walking behind you a little distance, I am waiting until you reach the industrial area. I'm hoping you take it as a shortcut becuase no one is in that area, and it will be perfect for my attack
rapepal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:48 PM   #3
rapepal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapepal
I'm walking behind you a little distance, I am waiting until you reach the industrial area. I'm hoping you take it as a shortcut becuase no one is in that area, and it will be perfect for my attack

my wishes are met and you turn down the alley way, you hear me coming but you can't run in your heels, I quickly catch up to you, and put my hand over yor mouth. I lift you up and drag you into an abondon warehouse.

You scream and kick

I turn you around

"listen bitch" I whisper closely "shut up or you are going to get the beating of your life" I pin you to the wall "do you understand??"
Old 07-06-2006, 07:39 PM   #4
victim_aimee

"yes yes i understand, but please leave me alone" i say. but i see it means nothing to this man. I'm so scared, i just know he is going to rape me here and no one is going to be around to stop him.

i feel my short skirt being lifted and i'm touched outside the small satin thong i wore out. I feel so ashamed, when i have to give an account to the police about what happend i have to explain to my mum and dad why i dressed this way.

"oh please don't do what i think you are going to do please please no!!!"
Old 07-06-2006, 07:48 PM   #5
rapepal

Quote:
"yes yes i understand, but please leave me alone" i say. but i see it means nothing to this man. I'm so scared, i just know he is going to rape me here and no one is going to be around to stop him.

i feel my short skirt being lifted and i'm touched outside the small satin thong i wore out. I feel so ashamed, when i have to give an account to the police about what happend i have to explain to my mum and dad why i dressed this way.

"oh please don't do what i think you are going to do please please no!!!"

"what nice slutty panties you're wearing, I can't believe you wore those without the intention of not getting your brains fucked out"

I slip the thong off and put it around your neck

"now if you disobey me, I will choke you with your own underwear, do you understand?"
Old 07-07-2006, 06:57 AM   #6
victim_aimee

starting to shed tears now, i can't beleive i got myself into this position. i can hardly breathe and i want to call for help. i just hope he is going to be quick. I've given up begging him to stop, i can feel how hard he is. he if definatley going to give me a very rough fuck, the more i beg the more he's going to enjoy it i fall to the floor with my arse exposed, curling up in tears.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:56 AM   #7
rapepal

Quote:
starting to shed tears now, i can't beleive i got myself into this position. i can hardly breathe and i want to call for help. i just hope he is going to be quick. I've given up begging him to stop, i can feel how hard he is. he if definatley going to give me a very rough fuck, the more i beg the more he's going to enjoy it i fall to the floor with my arse exposed, curling up in tears.

I pull my hard cock out and put it in your mouth, you resist at 1st
"come on open your mouth!!" I yell.
You whine protesting, I grab your head and force it in.
my 8 1/2" are going right into your mouth, your making slurping and gagging sounds. I reach down and start fingering your exposed pussy, it's wet and trembling from the thought of being violated against your will.
Old 07-08-2006, 05:47 PM   #8
victim_aimee

dammit i've never taken a cock this deep and roughly as before, i keep on gagging as it comes in too deep. worried i'm gonna vomit on his cock. my legs are kicking in the air while he sits ontop of me, making my skirt ride higher and higher. the moment he takes his cock out i'm gonna scream.

my chances of getting away from this un-raped are getting slimmer and slimmer. i wonder how long it's gonna be till i have to take him in my pussy, i really hope he will be satisfied with just a blowjob.

been away for a bit, this is a slow moving one, but i'll try to keep up
Old 07-08-2006, 06:26 PM   #9
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Once I was hired with three other gals for an all weekend party. Oh, yeah, nice place, sun, water, sand, plenty of food, drinks, and sex. Sex, sex and sex.

This gal always keep giving me chocolate to eat, more chocolcate, and i got curious, i asked her why are you giving me all this chocolate?

Well, she said, if I ever have to blow the same guy after you do, his dick will have a nice after taste because, you slobbered all that chocolate over his dick.

Oh, yeah, like the quote from the movie "Heathers"

Quote:
Heather Chandler: You stupid fuck!
Veronica: You goddamn bitch!
Heather Chandler: You were nothing before you met me. You were playing Barbie's with Betty Finn. You were a blue bird. You were a Brownie. You were a Girl Scout cookie. I got you into a Remington Party and what's my thanks? It's on the hallway carpet. I got paid in puke!
Veronica: Lick it up baby. Lick...it...up!
Heather Chandler: Monday morning you're history. I'll tell everyone about tonight. Transfer to Washington. Transfer to Jefferson. No one at Westerburg's gonna let you play their reindeer games.
Yep, reindeer at your command, tie me up and hitch me.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 06:15 PM   #10
rapepal

Quote:
dammit i've never taken a cock this deep and roughly as before, i keep on gagging as it comes in too deep. worried i'm gonna vomit on his cock. my legs are kicking in the air while he sits ontop of me, making my skirt ride higher and higher. the moment he takes his cock out i'm gonna scream.

my chances of getting away from this un-raped are getting slimmer and slimmer. i wonder how long it's gonna be till i have to take him in my pussy, i really hope he will be satisfied with just a blowjob.

been away for a bit, this is a slow moving one, but i'll try to keep up

I'm enjoying her gagging on my 8 1/2" of manmeat, but I need to sample that nice pussy of hers. I take my cock out of your mouth, you scream, I slap you

"shut up, cunt, it's time for me to ram my hard dick into that sweet pussy of yours."

I place my cock at the base of your pussy, ready to plunge it deep into you.

(I was busy this weekend too, but glad we could pick this RP up again ;>
Old 07-10-2006, 06:21 PM   #11
victim_aimee

ohh no this is it, i should scream but i'm worried what he'll do to me

i really hope he's joking and he won't put his dick in.

"please don't, you don't have to. i'll suck you still and then you can leave me alone"

but it like you can't hear me
Old 07-10-2006, 06:25 PM   #12
rapepal

Quote:
ohh no this is it, i should scream but i'm worried what he'll do to me

i really hope he's joking and he won't put his dick in.

"please don't, you don't have to. i'll suck you still and then you can leave me alone"

but it like you can't hear me

"no matter, slut, I 'm going to fuck that pussy and then cum down your throat for good measure"

I ram my hard dick into your tight little box

"oh ya, you have such a tight little twat, can you feel all my cock going into you? I'm going balls deep now. Maybe after I get tired of your pussy I'll give your asshole a go..."