Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #1
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Phyllis Then.....and Now

Phyllis was just twenty-two when she met the owner of a small club on the outskirts of the city. She was in the middle of a divorce and going through all the normal stages of disillusionment that a young woman of her age goes through at a time like this.

Her two year marriage hadn't been terrible but it had been boring. She was glad to be able to start fresh and what better way to "wash that man right out of my hair" than to corner the good-looking, single owner of the hottest new club in town.

She went to Desiree's on Friday and Saturday nights with one or two of her girlfriends and they danced, mostly with each other, but from time to time her girlfriends would dance with a particularly nice looking guy, but not Phyllis. She would not consider any interaction with a guy until her divorce was final. Her friends would tease her but she was adamant about it.

One Friday night Bob, Desiree's owner, carried a round of drinks to her table and introduced himself.

"Well Phyllis I can't help but notice you sitting here by yourself while you friends are dancing and having a great time." He had a great smile, Phyllis thought, and she absolutely loved his full well trimmed beard.

"Oh", she said, "I'm doing fine, but my divorce is not yet final, and well, I have this thing about technically still being married."

"Well", he said, "You are not only beautiful and enchanting but principled as well."

Phyllis smiled that gorgeous smile.

"Well then you must promise that when this business is final you and your friends will come and be my guest for your coming out celebration."

"I think that would be perfect, but then you must make a promise to me also."

"And what shall I promise you?"

"That you will be my partner for my first dance as a free woman."

And the divorce became final shortly thereafter, and as promised Bob hosted the coming out party and also kept his promise for the first dance. Phyllis and Bob starting dating mostly dinners and movies but for the first three months their relationship never progressed to the next level.

They kissed and played quite a bit but when things began to heat up Phyllis would always call off the jam before things went too far. At first it wasn't a major issue for Bob because after all he was at his club seven nights a week and there was always a pretty young thing that was ready and willing to take the ride in the Mark IV to Bob and Jim’s townhouse.

Phyllis appeared at the club unannounced one Sunday night and sat down at the bar. She had gotten an early start apparently and was feeling no pain. Bob sat with her and had a couple of drinks and after an hour or so Phyllis leaned in and whispered in Bob’s ear.

"How about taking me back to your place?"

Bob, not really wanting to get all revved up once again just to have her stop the action, ask her why.

"You never know", was her reply, "something just might happen tonight."

"Well I probably do know Phyllis and I think I'll have to pass tonight."

Bob got up and walked into the back room behind the bar.

Phyllis went from being a very flirty drunk to being a very pissed off girl very quickly. Bob had always humored her and gone along with her, "so far and no further" style, but he had tired of having this beautiful girl so close for so long and never going all the way.

Phyllis followed him into the backroom and slammed the door behind her. She marched up to Bob and put her hand on the prep table to steady herself.

"If you don't take me to your place now I will leave here with the first guy that asks me."

She looked dead serious and Bob knew her well enough to know she did not make idle threats.

Bob quickly guided her out the back door and into his Mark IV. Phyllis calmed down and as Bob expected got very flirty and began to rub his leg in what he had come to know as her “so far and no further” syndrome. He drove quickly back to the townhouse that he shared with his friend of many years Jim. The closer they got to his place the more aggressive Phyllis was becoming.

Her hand slid up and down his thigh and actually touched his bulging manhood for the first time since they had been seeing each other. She kissed and bit him on the neck moaning in his ear and giving him every indication that this was going to be the night.

As they arrived at the house Phyllis jumped from the car and ran to the front door with Bob close behind her. He took her in his arms, spun her around and grabbing her by the back of her head and began to feverishly kiss her soft inviting lips. Phyllis returned his passion as he fumbled to unlock the front door.

They fell into the house entangled in each others arms, their bodies slamming to the floor. Bob rolled her over onto her back draping his leg over hers. He began to kiss her again, her lips, her cheeks moving down and kissing her neck. Her breathing began to deepen when she shouted. "NO.....no don't...please don't."

Bob pulled back startled that she would carry her prick teasing this far. "Phyllis what is it.....just what is it that you want?"

She looked him directly in the eyes and in an almost inaudible whisper she said, "I want you to beat me up and rape me."

"What did you say?"

Gathering all her courage, Phyllis grabbed Bob’s shirt with both hands, and pulling herself up to his face, repeated, “I want to be beaten and raped by you tonight...now....right fucking now!"

All the pieces instantly came together for him now. The way she had acted from the beginning, the coyness, the constant teasing and the "so far and no further attitude."

A strange calm came over him as he got to his feet. He was fully aware of what he may be walking into, but he also knew how badly he wanted this woman.

With her chest heaving as she lay there on the floor with Bob standing over her she calmly looked up at him and said, "How many times are you going to let me get away with this?"

His decision was made. He reached down and picked her up by her blouse. "Stop it", she screamed. He pushed her hard against the wall and slapped her roughly across the face. "No", she shouted, "Don't you dare."

Bob slapped her again as she tried to move off the wall. He was not sure just how much she wanted but he was willing to give her as much as she could stand. He grabbed her blouse with both hands and ripped the front open, exposing her overly full black lace bra. Phyllis bolted to her right trying to run into the next room but Bob caught a handful of her long blonde hair and pulled her to the floor. She was face down as he ripped through the remainder of her blouse tossing it to the floor.

"Get away from me", she shouted as she tried to regain her footing.

Bob renewed his hold on her hair and started to drag her to the stairs that led to his bedroom. Phyllis tried to struggle to her feet but Bob moved too fast and the best she could do was to grab onto his arm and hold on while he climbed the stairs with her half stepping and half being dragged by her hair.

"Let me go you bastard........let me go now."

They reached his room and he pushed her to the floor slamming the door behind him. The room was large with a king size bed on one wall, a dresser and a weight machine. There was a small light on the nightstand, just enough to barely light the room.

Bob looked at her on the floor, shaking, scared much like a cornered animal. Her fear was real and she had the look of someone who was beginning to wonder if they had made a very serious mistake. But as for Bob, the power felt good and exhilarated him even more. There was no turning back now. He was about to give her everything she wanted............and more.

"Stay away from me Bob", she managed to get out through her shaking voice.

"I don't think so Phyllis, as a matter of fact I'm going to get very close to you, closer than you can imagine."

Bob pulled his shirt off and slid his belt from his jeans. He circled Phyllis wrapping the belt around his hand. "Don't you do it Bob.....don't you do what you're thinking."

"Then get those jeans off and get them off, NOW!"

"I will not you bastard... you had better leave me alone." and with that she got to her feet and made a break for the door.

Bob let her get to the door before he brought the first stroke down across her pretty round ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....noooooooooooooooo"

He slammed his hand against the door and grabbed her by the wrist swinging her away from the door and into the wall. She saw the next lash coming and turned towards the door again. This one caught her across her bare back and she let out a blood curdling scream. "No damn you no!"

She cornered herself between the wall and the bed so Bob drew back to deliver yet another blow, her only avenue of escape was across the king size bed. The leather caught her shoulder and wrapped over the top of her breast. "Stop.....please stop you're hurting me....please."

"Take off the jeans"

"Never", she screamed just as the belt found its mark again and again. She tried to dodge to the left and was met by his leather then to the right and again met by the sting of the punishing belt.

Phyllis rolled herself into the fetal position and began to cry uncontrollably. Seeing that her resistance was stronger than he expected he put the belt aside, and going to his dresser, pulled out a bone handled hunting knife.

Phyllis looked up as he came towards her. Her look was of pure terror as he knelt on the bed over her. "Please Bob no...don't.....don't hurt me any more please."

He grabbed her by her hair and forced her face down on the bed and slid his left hand under her waistband. "Be very, very still Phyllis." Phyllis trembled as she felt the blade begin to cut through the waist band of her jeans. Bob angled the blade and cut cleanly through the jeans material covering that firm round ass. Then slowly down her leg until her entire pant leg was severed.

Bob put the knife aside and grabbed the other pant leg and slid it easily off her gorgeous leg. And there she was finally, almost naked and completely in his control. She turned over and began to eye the room as if she was looking for a way to escape.

Bob laughed as he unbuttoned his trousers and let them drop to the floor. "You're not going anywhere beautiful, you might as well relax and enjoy yourself."

"That’s what you think, you son of a bitch", she screamed as she launched herself towards the door.

Bob caught her by the arm and spun her around. He pushed her towards the bed and she set her leg and tried to push past him. With his left hand he grabbed her around the neck and backhanded her. She fell backwards on the bed. Bob quickly straddled her trapping her arms by her side and laying his cock between her beautiful firm breasts.

Phyllis was staring at the most perfect cock she had ever seen and Bob could see it in her eyes. "You like that don't you whore", he said with a smile. Phyllis gave him a look that would kill and spit on his cock.

He took his eight by two inch cock in his right hand and began to stroke it. Phyllis tried to struggle under his weight to no avail. He took a handful of her hair and forced her face up to his cock. She tried to turn away but his grip was too firm. He pressed her lips against the head of his cock rubbing them from one side to the other. He stroked her cheeks with his manhood and laid his balls on her chin. Phyllis found it hard not to slide her mouth over Bob’s magnificent cock but she was determined to be raped.

"You know you want it whore, I can tell by the look in those beautiful blue eyes. The next time he pressed his cockhead against her soft, wet lips her resistance failed her and she opened her mouth and let him in. Bob began to stroke her throat, gently at first and then pushing deeper and faster as Phyllis came alive.

Her head started to fire up and down on his cock like a jackhammer. Before long she took the entire length of him deep into her hot, wet throat. Bob turned her hair loose and held on to the headboard with both hands as he pumped her beautiful face full of his cock. Phyllis increased the speed and began to moan in the most erotic moan Bob had ever heard. Phyllis was taking the entire eight inches deep into her throat with each stroke. Her moans turned into growls of pleasure as her ass bounced up off the bed. She started to come as Bob felt her nails dig deep into his ass. Phyllis came for what seemed to be a full minuet. When her orgasm was over she turned her head so that his cock slid out of her mouth. "Now get the fuck off of me and let me leave you bastard."

Bob was still rock hard and not nearly ready to be done with her yet. "On your hands and knees bitch", he grabbed her wrist and forced her over onto her stomach.

"No damn you let me go....you got what you wanted."

"Not quite sweetheart, I want a whole lot more.........and so do you."

With that he pulled her up to her knees and grabbing his belt, secured her wrist behind her back. He ripped off her panties and quickly found the center of her sex with the head of his cock and plunged his entire shaft deep into her sweet, dripping wet pussy.

She screamed so loud and so long that Bob’s room mate came knocking on the door.

"Bob.....Bob is everything ok?"

"Yea Jim everything is fine, go back to sleep."

Jim, being a little straight laced and overprotective asked again.

"How about you Phyllis are you all right?"

"Jesus Christ Jim I'm fine already. Now would you leave us the fuck alone?"

Jim wandered back to his room and closed the door not knowing whether he should be confused or embarrassed.

"Untie my wrist and let me go Bob"

Bob ignored her and slammed his cock deep into her hot wet pussy.

"Oh god.....mmnnnnnnn....stop Bob stop and turn me loose"

Bob reared back and slapped her ass with all his strength as he buried his manhood in her time after time. He picked up his pace and Phyllis began to moan in cadence with his strokes. He slapped her gorgeous ass a second and third time and she responded by pumping her hips hard against him and screaming, "No.........stop...oh god please stop."

She had a fantastic pussy Bob thought as he drove his enormous cock like a jackhammer. He could feel it swell around his cock and knew she was getting close. He reached down and grabbed her by the hair pulling her body up off the bed as his pounding got faster and more intense.

She screamed from the pain of her body weight being supported by her hair but at the same time began to move her ass like a women possessed.

"Oh god no....oh .......oh oh.....oh yea mnnnnnnnn oh yes...... oh yea Bobby oh fuck oh fuck me Bobby."

Phyllis came forever. Screaming and making noises Bob had never heard before and when she was finished Bob pulled her off the bed onto the floor and positioned her next to the bed on her knees. He was still rock hard as he put his glistening cock against her lips.

He thought she would readily take his cock in her mouth but she was still playing her game. All the better he thought as he forced her luscious mouth open and shoved his meat halfway down her throat.

She gagged and choked at first but then got the timing down and before long she was taking his entire cock down her throat with each stroke.

He began to feel that familiar burning in his balls and stood up grabbing her head with both hands. He took a few steps and was dragging her across the room by her head while pumping her beautiful face full of his cock.

Phyllis felt the swelling of his cock in her throat and knew he was about to cum. He delivered an enormous wave of burning hot cum deep in her throat. She had to swallow to keep from choking. He kept cuming wave after wave and his jism spurted from the sides of her mouth. He pulled out of her mouth and shot the last of his cum in her face. He let her head go and she fell to the floor with a thud.

Bob picked her up and carried her to the bed. He put her face down and untied her wrist. Phyllis turned over pulling the sheet over her and watching Bobs every move almost as if she was wondering if it was over.

"Well Phyllis" Bob said, “Is that pretty much what you had in mind?"

"Perfect Bobby, just absolutly perfect" was the last thing she ever said to him.

The next morning Bob awoke and left Phyllis sleeping as he was off to do all the preps for opening the club. He left her a set of keys for his jeep and a note telling her she could bring it back when next they were together.

Three days later the jeep showed up at the club with a note from Phyllis saying that she was sorry it had to be this way but she had been transferred and had to leave immediately. He found the circumstances a little suspicious so a couple of days later he took a drive over to her apartment and sure enough she was gone, lock, stock and barrel. Her apartment was empty and the manager said she left no forwarding address. Well..... Bob thought "Life goes on."

And it did. Not only for Bob but for Phyllis also. She did quite well at her new position but after just two years met a guy and fell in love. They got married after a six month courtship and Phyllis quit her job and became a part time assistant to her husband in his boat building business.

The years sailed by and before she knew it she was looking at the long side of thirty-eight. Her relationship with her husband had always been good and their sex life was above average. Above average, that is, for a women with normal appetites. You see Phyllis had tried to put that night, that "perfect night" behind her. Part of the reason she had taken the out of town promotion was because of her guilt. She did not want to be reminded of her dark desires by continuing to see Bob. And she thought that since she had lived out her fantasy that it would no longer be her constant companion.

Of course she was wrong.

The thoughts of that "perfect night" were with her constantly. Each time her husband would make a move on her she hoped that he would take her with the same ferocity and primal instinct that she had experienced that one "perfect night". When a man would look too long at her in the grocery store or a shopping center she would fantasize that he might follow her home and take her against her will. She thought about Bob quite a bit and the way he threw her across the bed and beat her with that leather belt making her feel more alive than she had ever felt before or since. And then to force her the way he did with no concern about her, taking from her every bit of control and in the end making her love every bit of it.

Phyllis felt now like her life, or maybe better said, her sex life, was slipping away from her. She was thirty-eight, and although she was still drop dead gorgeous, her husband was not as interested as he once was and she felt her time was getting short. She needed a plan. A plan to get what she wanted from him. She wanted another "perfect night."

Her only problem was that she was afraid to ask Mark for what she wanted face to face. He was very judgmental and if he did not like her suggestion she would never hear the end of it. And after all he had never shown any tendencies for anything other than straight sex. She decided to write him an email telling him in detail what she wanted from him. She thought to herself that she would ask for everything she fantasized about most of her life.

"My Darling,

What you are about to read may be shocking to you. I hope not but if it is, and if you find it repulsive or disgusting you can just forget I ever wrote it and we will never mention it again.

I have had this sexual fantasy for years, ever since I was a young girl and I want you, to make it come true. This way I can get it out of my system once and for all.

I want you to beat me up and rape me! I know that sounds terrible but it is what I want and I won't be happy until you give me what I want and need. If you do decide to take me by force I want you to go all the way.......don't hold anything back! Do it just the way it would happen in real life. I don't want to know when it will happen. But it could be one night when you are supposed to be out of town on business. You do that two or three times each month so one of those nights you could sneak back and well...........you can figure out the rest.

Remember if you do it, I want the real thing! Anything you want to do, and I do mean anything, is fine with me.

Love
Phyllis

Phyllis read the email three times making sure it stated her wants and desires clearly. She checked her watch making sure that Mark would be back from lunch and clicked the send button. Her heart raced as she anticipated Marks reaction.

Meanwhile Mark had been with a potential boat buyer all morning and was just leaving for lunch when that familiar, "You've got mail" signal sounded on his computer. He took two steps back towards his desk and as he did his phone rang. It turns out to be a supplier he had tried to reach all day yesterday concerning a late shipment of fiberglass. So after quite a lengthy and heated discussion Mark went on to lunch figuring he would tend to his email when he returned.

Phyllis calmed herself and went on with her daily routine knowing that whatever Mark chose to do she would not really find out until it actually happened or until sufficient time had gone by that she knew he decided not to do anything. But she couldn't help thinking about it. That maybe, just maybe she would finally get her "perfect night" like the one she had so many years ago with Bob.

He could hardly believe what he was reading. She wanted to be beaten and raped. "Hold nothing back" she said. "Just like it would happen in real life."

He quickly printed himself a copy and then deleted the email, not only from the inbox but also from the delete folder. He wanted to be very sure that no one else could ever see this.

Phyllis was very anxious when Mark arrived home that evening not knowing what to expect, but Mark said nothing. He made no mention of the email and gave no indication, with his attitude, that he approved or disapproved. Phyllis thought that this was a good sign, thinking that if he had thought her to be disgusting or repulsive he would have at least had a disdaining attitude towards her. So she felt that at least he was considering her request and that excited her.

Weeks passed and nothing happened. Mark had been out of town overnight at least three times since her email and each time she had waited for that noise in the middle of the night; the noise that would signal her that the rape was on and that she would finally get what she had yearned for years. But each night there was nothing. Phyllis began to think that Mark had chosen to just ignore her fantasy and continue on with their hum drum life together.

It had been six weeks since he read the email and he only now made the decision. Mark informed Brad, his partner who ran the production part of their business, that he would be going to Chicago for the next two days to meet with some commercial fishermen that were interested in three to five boats, so if Brad needed to run any errands for the business he should do them today as neither of them liked to have the employees left on their own without one of them being there.

Brad said there were some things he needed to get done so he left and told Mark that he would see him when he returned from Chicago.

When Mark arrived home and told Phyllis he would be gone for the next two days she felt that old familiar spark of excitement go through her thinking that this could be the time. But she had a lot to do over the next two days including a charity art show the night before Mark was to return, so her thoughts of fantasy were quickly subdued by reality.

On Wednesday he meticulously packed all the items he had purchased over the internet in a black leather attaché case. The rich leather wrist and ankle restraints, leather gags and vibrators, a number of whips, including a cat o nine tails and a nine foot bullwhip and a full black leather head and face mask. He tried on the mask and leather vest and the black leather jock strap in his motel room. He strapped on a thigh holster for his nine inch skinning knife and with the black leather gloves the look was complete. She wanted realism and that is exactly what he was going to give her.

Wednesday night found Phyllis in bed early as she had a lot of get ready stuff to do Thursday for the charity event Thursday evening. She fell quickly to sleep and was in a deep sleep when she was startled awake by what she thought was a loud noise. She sat up in bed and listened intently for a reoccurrence of the noise but none came. She got up and threw on a silk robe and slippers. She quietly got a flashlight from her nightstand and went down the stairs.

Her mind raced as she went from room to room looking for something out of place that might have made that noise. Could this be her night she wondered? Was he here hiding in the shadows? She began to tremble with fear or excitement she didn't know which. She moved to the rear of the house where the entire wall was floor to ceiling picture windows that overlooked the woods that bordered their property. She strained her eyes to spot someone in the dark but found nothing. She felt a wisp of air pass her head and turning quickly, let out a scream, but there was nothing there.

She moved room to room checking each one thoroughly and expecting to be taken at any moment..... but that moment never came.

Phyllis rose early on Thursday and prepared for the charity event that night. She always enjoyed these "happenings" even though most were attended by people she would never be with under any other circumstances. It gave her a chance to dress up, which she loved, and she liked the thought of helping out for a good cause.

As she was about to get ready for the evening she noticed a few leaves that had fallen from a hanging plant in her bedroom. Strange, she thought since the leaves were fresh and green and not brown and dry like most leaves that fell from her plants. Oh well she thought I'll check the moisture and ph content tomorrow when I have more time.

When she came from the shower back into her bedroom she was wrapped only in a bath towel and in full view of the video camera he had hidden in the hanging plant the night before while she went from room to room searching the house. He had a wide angle lens on the camera so it gave him an excellent view of the entire bedroom.

He was about ten minutes away but now had a perfect view of his victims every move as she dressed for the evening. Phyllis dropped the towel on the bed and lightly covered herself with after shower powder. He watched intensely as she spread it over her full, luscious breast. She rubbed her hands gently over her hips and down her thighs causing him to wish he was already in the room with her. She finished by sliding both hands down one gorgeous leg and up the other. Strange, he thought to himself, watching her on this seven inch screen it was almost as if he was seeing her beautiful body for the very first time.

She sat on the bed and bunched a black nylon stocking over her pointed toe and slowly worked the nylon up her perfectly shaped leg smoothing it out as she went. She repeated this again on her remaining leg and then slipped her black lace garter belt onto her shapely hips and attached the nylons to the garter belt.

She selected a pair of gold, five inch spiked heels with double ankle straps. She loved the spikes and had always told Mark that she wore them to make her taller but in truth they made feel extremely sexy and had every man in the room gawking when she walked in. Next she put on her black lace bra covering that beautiful set of thirty six inch tits and a very scant pair of black lace panties.

The coup d' grau was a short black cocktail dress with virtually no back and cut very low in the front. It displayed her gorgeous legs very favorably not to mention the rest of her fantastic body.

She took a quick look in the mirror, winked at herself, and headed to the art show.

As usual Phyllis was the hit of the art show and spent the evening rubbing elbows with the rich and wanna be famous. But as usual after a couple of hours she had spoken to everyone and could think of nothing but getting home and out of those heels. She said her goodnights and had her car brought around.

As she waited for her car, a young man approached her. He was well dressed and very good looking. He appeared to be quite nervous as he held out his hand to Phyllis and spoke in a very heavy French accent.

"Please.......please to forgive my, how you say? Forwardness but I must say to you I have seen you here tonight and you....you are the most exquisite woman I have ever seen. I...I hope you will be forgiving me for my rudeness but I had to say this to you."

"No need to apologize young man and I take your words as a compliment. Have a good evening."

As she spoke her car was delivered and she walked around the front and pressed a twenty dollar bill into the attendant’s hand.

"Make sure you give me ten minutes before you bring up that young mans car."

"Yes'm I'll see to it."

Phyllis laughed at herself thinking about how sometimes she was overly cautious but as she pulled away a look in the rear view mirror caught the young man appearing to write down her license plate number. Her blood ran cold, but as she drove away she rationalized that he could have been writing down anything but never the less she reminded herself to be sure and set the alarm when she got home.....

By the time Phyllis set the alarm back at her house it was too late. He had been inside making ready his attack since shortly after she had left for the art show. He had first gone to her bedroom and set up a portable massage table, heavily padded and covered with a very expensive top hand leather. The bedroom had a very high cathedral ceiling with oak beams running the width of the room. He threw two ropes over a beam at the foot of the table and a third rope in the center of the room. He set his leather attaché case on her dressing table and opened it. He then adjusted the video camera so that it would capture the massage table and the king size bed behind it. He brought the light level high enough with the dimmer switch to enable the camera to record the events of the evening before taking the bullwhip and black leather mask from his case and heading downstairs to wait.

The next few moments were the most terrifying of my life, as I set the alarm I sensed something out of the ordinary. I wasn't sure whether it was a sound or a smell or just a feeling but I knew for certain that something was not quite right. My mind went immediately back to the young man at the valet service. I calmed myself by remembering I had paid to have him delayed and in any case he could not have beaten me home.

I walked down the dimly lit hallway to the arched doorway to the Great room. I thought I had left a light on when I left but there was no light now, just the moonlight filling the room from the floor to ceiling picture windows on the rear of the house. I moved cautiously into the room. Could this be Mark? Could he be here? What if it’s not Mark? Oh God I'm so frightened.

I hear a noise behind me and wheel around to see nothing. I think I see something move out of the corner of my eye. I turn and look but nothing is there. Just as I turn back there is a loud "crack" behind me. At first my mind thinks it is a gunshot but it wasn't that loud, more like a firecracker or a whip.....yes like a cowboys whip cracking. My knees are shaking as my eyes search frantically in the low light for the source of the noise. But I see nothing.

"Mark.....Mark is that you.....are you there Mark? Mark tell me please tell me that its you.....I'm so scared."

Oh my God the safe room! I forgot all about the safe room. I turn quickly and head for the stairs. In my panic I stumble but am able to catch myself and continue towards the stairs.

I feel the burn and hear the second "crack" at the same time. The leather wraps around my ankles with a terrible finality. I know what is happening but can do nothing to stop it. My momentum pushes me forward but he has my feet anchored and I go tumbling forward to the floor. I shake my head trying to clear it and try to control my terror. The leather slips off of my ankles and the room is silent. I want to turn and look.....I want to see Mark standing there, whip in hand, but I am too afraid to look. I pull myself to my knees; I have to get up those stairs to the safe room. Once on my feet I break again for the safe room. Two steps and the whip sounded its awful announcement again this time wrapping itself around my waist.

This time, its operator jerks the whip back spinning me around and crashing again to the floor. I hear his footsteps approaching and pray to myself that it is Mark. He stops and I feel his presence standing over me as I lay face down trying to control my fear. He drops the end of the whip on my back causing me to scream. He drags it slowly across my naked back down to where my dress starts.

I have to look. I must see. I slowly turn my head and look over my shoulder............Oh God no!

I've never seen anything so horrid ....so sinister looking in my life! He has a leather mask that covers his entire head. He has a black leather vest and a black jock strap, that is bulging and high black leather boots. He leans down and wraps the whip around my neck, snugging it up in his hand and pulls me to my feet.

"No", I scream, but he just tightens his grip. I try to pull away, and again he tightens his grip. He steers me towards the steps and I try to pull away but each time I do he applies more pressure to the leather around my neck.

In desperation I grab the whip and yank it out of his hand and make a break for the back door. He wasted no time picking up the whip and again I feel the sting around my ankles and take the clumsy tumble to the floor. This time he subdues me and ties a knot in the whip around my ankles. He then takes a double wrap of the whip around his hand and begins to drag me across the floor by my ankles.

"Stop, damn it you're hurting me, stop it I said and let me go."

He spoke not an utterance but dragged me all the way to the stairs and when I thought he would stop he continued to climb the steps dragging me behind him bumping me along every step of the way.

He didn't stop until he had dragged me all the way into the master bedroom. My hips were burning from him dragging me up the stairs and as I pulled my dress down from my eyes what I saw was even more horrifying. He obviously had been in the house long before I had arrived back from the art show. There was a long padded table set up at the end of my bed and ropes hanging from three or four different spots on the beams.

He slapped me across the face as I tried to stand up.

"Stop...” I yelled, "You're hurting me. Who are you? What do you want?” I was getting courageous now. Even though it was dark in the room I was pretty sure that my rapist was Mark my husband and apparently he was going to give me everything I asked for and more. He didn't speak. He pulled me to my feet by grabbing a handful of my hair. "Oh no stop.......you're hurting me....please stop."

He ignored my pleas and bent me over the bed pulling my arms up and over my head. As he did he knelt on the bed straddling me and attached a leather wrist cuff to each of my wrist. He fixed them together and slowly slid down my back dragging his manhood over my back and ass. I had an enormous amount of fear even though I was sure by now that this was Mark. What would he do to me? How far would he go and would I be able to stand it?

My knees were shaking as he stood me back up and positioned me under one of the ropes that he had hanging from the beam. He took my arms and holding them over my head, he tied them to the rope so tight I had to stand on the toes of my stiletto heels to keep the pressure off my wrist. He stepped back to look at me as if he was sizing up what he had done.

"Please", I begged", what are you going to do to me?"

I stepped back to look at her. She was breathtaking. That long blond hair framed her gorgeous face and fell lightly on her bare shoulders. Her lips were full and red and her eyes, although filled now with abject terror, were bright and inviting. As she begged me to tell her of my plans for her I, of course, ignored her as I circled around her. Her dress was cut very low in the back giving me a full view of her from neck to the top of her perfectly round fanny. Her waist was tiny and her legs were long and perfectly shaped.

As she continued to babble on about how she wanted me to stop and that her husband would be home any minute, I slipped my leathered hand over her mouth snapping her head back and pressing that firm round ass hard up against me.

She screamed a muffled scream through the glove as I bit her neck and ears in a moment of uncontrolled frenzy. The more and the harder I laid my teeth into her beautiful neck the louder she screamed. I would remember it for years as one of the most erotic moments in my life.

I calmed myself and pulled away from her leaving her swinging by her wrist and sobbing. Her tears and helplessness were exhilarating.

I walked to my case on the dresser and removed a nine inch Bowie with a stag handle and a mirrored finish. When she saw what I had in my hand, the yelling and begging began anew.

"No....no please.....please don't cut me please....I'll...I'll do anything just please don't cut me."

copywrite 2008 Jakeleg

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.

Last edited by jakeleg; 11-01-2008 at 11:24 PM.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote