Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-30-2015, 03:22 PM   #1
gduke

gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default office orifice

Archer Industrial Services was a pretty easy job, even for the CEO. Mark had started the place right out of business school and started making money almost immediately. Within a year he hired some guys from the fraternity and they were all making tidy commissions.

The only problem was that none of them were any use outside of selling. Visitors were greeted with "Hey", and "I guess he's here someplace". Enter Carol.

Carol was the daughter of one of his father's friends and was desperate to prove to daddy that she could get her shit together. She was a ditz, but all she had to do was answer the phone and look pretty for company. Pretty hard to fuck up, except that she did. Royally. Dropped calls, getting the name of the company wrong, and hitting "reply all" emailing sensitive information to clients. She was a mess.
---------------
"Carol?" Her intercom crackled.

"Yes, Mark?" she replied, except that she pushed the button down late and all that reached the other end was "ark".

Mark rolled his eyes in frustration and said "Could you come in here please?"

"Shut the door, please." He said as she walked in. She stepped to the center of the room and a nervous look crossed her face.

"How can I help you?" She was clearly worried but she was forcing a smile and hoping for the best.

"We have a problem."

"Okay..." She paused and bit her lip, "What is it?"

"You're a fucking idiot."

Her eyes shot to the floor and she fought back tears.

He began to pace slow circles around where she stood. "Everything I give you gets fucked up. I brought you in to help us look better for clients and you've made us look worse."

"I can do better. Please, I can't get fired again. I'll do anything," she whimpered.

"You have the easiest job in here. What are you going to do to be of any use?" he shot back.

"You know... anything."

He stopped and stood behind her, loosening his tie. She wrung her hands and fidgeted with her foot, afraid to look at him.

"Okay, then."

His tie, still knotted, slipped down over her neck and he jerked it tight, nearly lifting her off the floor. As she clawed at her neck and gasped for air, he fished out a small pocket knife and removed her skirt and panties. They dropped to the floor and he unzipped his pants, his boner poking out and digging into her ass. He shifted his grip on the tie so his fist was on the back of her head and turned her around toward his desk. He mashed her face down onto the polished oak, he slobbered on his hand, wiped saliva on her cunt and jammed his rigid cock into her.

He loosened the tie enough to let her get a few breaths before again pulling it taught. It felt like a steel band around her throat as he furiously stuffed her cunt. Her face turned purple and slid around in a smear of snot, saliva, and makeup. She nearly lost consciousness as he slammed against her and shot his load deep into her. He held her fast but let her breathe as picked up the phone and dialed his second in command. "Steve?" he said.

"Yeah, Mark. What's up?"

"Could you come in here for a minute?"

Moments later the door swung open and Steve walked in. "Daaaaaaaamn..." was all he could say.

"Shut the door," Mark said. "Here's a performance bonus."

Steve took the reigns and pulled her up enough to get at the front of her blouse. A staccato series of "pops!" sounded as it tore open, followed by the clatter of buttons hitting the floor. Soon Steve was emitting primitive grunts and breathing heavily as Carol struggled to breathe at all. He pawed at her tits and called her a fucking whore so many times even she started to believe it. He came as he dug his thumb into her ass and finally let her suck in a few desperate breaths.

As Steve zipped his fly Mark picked up his phone and hit the page button "Staff meeting in Mark's office. Now."

Having rung the chow bell, Mark sat back and lit a cigarette. Steve held Carol loosely enough to let her breathe while they waited for the hoard to arrive. In short order they arrived and stared slack-jawed at Carol's predicament. She looked back, eyes wide with terror.

"C'mon, you dumb slut." Mark teased. "There's only eight more. Be glad it's the janitor's day off."

One after another, they slid their cocks into slimy cunt, a couple getting in line twice. By the time they were done they had switched to fucking her in the ass then shoving it down her throat to clean up. Her asshole had a pain like a cramp in it and she was getting sick at the idea of her shit now being in her mouth.

"Don't you dare puke on my fucking desk," Mark shouted.

When it was all over the tie was taken off and she collapsed, still bent over his desk.

"It's very kind of me to let you keep your job. We need a receptionist, not an office fuck hole."

She reached for a tissue.

"NO!" He grabbed her wrist and continued: "Go back to your desk and sit in your filth. If you can go the rest of the afternoon without fucking up you can come back tomorrow. Make a mistake and I'll call your dad to come get you. Understand?"

She knodded weakly.

"Open your mouth."

She complied and he took a last, long drag off his cigarette and tapped the ashes off in her mouth. He blew the smoke in her face and said "Go do your job, whore."

As she stood up and clumsily made her way back to her desk, she could feel the cum running down her leg and into her shoe. Snickering came out of the cubiles she passed, and one of them spat on her as he went to the copier.

She sat down and clutched her buttonless blouse closed as semen oozed out of her and onto the remnants of her skirt. She huddled, quivering with shame and waited for the phone to ring. 5 o'clock was a long way away.

Last edited by gduke; 01-31-2015 at 09:09 PM.
gduke is offline   Reply With Quote