Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-02-2014, 01:27 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Looking for a mind control victim

Hello Ladies

Looking to play an RP where my victim is being mind controlled by me from a distance. She will be someone that I am getting revenge on but without her knowing it is me at first. Somehow I can control her from a distance she can hear my voice in her head and her body will not be able to resist my orders.

The rape will be what is going on in her mind as her body obeys me, as she says words to people that she wouldn't normally say and act how she wouldn't normally act. Control over her is complete except her inner thoughts.

Imagine being on your knees sucking two of the most repulsive guys you know, they watch as you moan and beg for them. Meanwhile inside you are screaming, pleading to stop but unable to. The worst part is you don't even know why you are acting like this. Why you are going to work with a sex toy in your pussy, why you participated in a lesbian act with your best friend, or why you masturbated in a grocery store.

If any ladies are interested I play in many different formats Board, IM, E-mail even PM

Also I am open to getting revenge on more than one so I can play with other victimes in other sections (another board, IM etc.) There also is a possibilty I might make you two team up at some point.

You must understand that you are in my complete control so if you don't want lesbianism, gang rapes, public humiliation, masochism or dirty talk please don't reply.

I don't do under age (that's a given) any kind of body waste, beastality or snuff.

Incest is a maybe depending on the situation.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote