Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2017, 06:47 AM   #1
zeus7890
Banned

zeus7890 has initial reputation
Default BDSM, Fetish, Femdom Megathread

Your file downloading service requires members to have premium accounts. This is in direct contradiction of the purpose of this board. Consider this an official warning. Next time you will face suspension.

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 04-23-2017 at 10:49 AM.
zeus7890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 10:49 AM   #2
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your file downloading service requires members to have premium accounts. This is in direct contradiction of the purpose of this board. Consider this an official warning. Next time you will face suspension.

NO PREMIUM LINKS ARE ALLOWED

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 03:37 AM   #3
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation
Default Kitzi Klown - Circus Cum Dumpster

Kitzi Klown - Circus Cum Dumpster

Description:

Oh what a silly man-human! You thought that ticket for free admission was given out of the kindness of my heart?! Hahahaha. Truth is, strudel, I need a new toy to humiliate. I need a new butt-bandit, a new sissy slut, a cock-slobbering whore. You have the PERFECT look for it- no one's ever told you? Yeah, you're total man-bait. MAN MEAT!!! You already AGREED to run away with the circus, so no backing out now! Just get on your knees. Open your eager (SCARED??!!) mouth and sluuurp. Eat my cock. Don't think you're getting off that easy either... I'm going to tear your asshole up with my huge purple clown cock. You're nothing but a toy whore for me to use as I see fit now.

11:32 min - Oct 26 - .MP4 - 593.13 MB - 1920x1080 HD

Rapidgator link:
https://rg.to/file/110a9a00c6fbb6177...pster.mp4.html
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 03:37 AM   #4
deformis77
Privileged Member

Kitzi Klown - Sissy Pacifier

Description:
Oh, you are such a cutie! I've never been a babysitter before, but babes love clowns, so this should be great! Except... that RACKET. Why are you FUSSING like that?! Does the sissy babe want a toy? No? Hmmm, maybe a binky? OH NOES. I FORGOT MY DIAPER BAG!! Ummm ummm umm okay. Wellll.. uh.. did you know clowns actually have pacifiers ATTACHED to their bodies? Yeah, its totally true! Just pop it in your mouth and nurse it. Its super comforting, I promise. Mmmm, now isn't that delicious? Yeah, sissy babes just LOVE sucking clown binkies.

11:04 min - Sep 24 - .MP4 - 576.77 MB - 1920x1080 HD

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Pacifier.mp4
Old 03-25-2019, 07:39 AM   #5
deformis77
Privileged Member

GODDESS RACHEL - SLAVE FRANCK - STRAPON GAME WITH MY SLAVE - PART 1

Description:

Those of you who dig it stiff, who wriggle at the mere idea of getting their ass fucked: do search any further, this video is made for you and the director of this special movie with an over-anal trend is in fact GODDESS RACHEL, furious Ebony Mistress with a diabolical reputation.

Franck had dreamt about Rachel for a long time, her eyes like a panther, her golden skin, he devil look, for a few months, he begged for a domination session with Her,he knew his ass was going to get it, promise made, promise kept !

At first sight, it looks like Rachel is doing push ups, parallel to Franck, slightly above him. She's linked to him only by a dildo planted in her sub's butt. Schackled, gagged, buggered, the accounting officer looks great, if his head of department could see him right now, no doubt he would be on the list for a promotion... At the moment, the boss is Rachel, a gothic cap on her blonde hair, black stilettos, She's determined to rein in that civil servant even if she has to destroy his anus. Lied on the sofa, down on his knees, Francky's getting a 25 cm dildo into his ass, with an accurate hip thrust, the Divine Rachel is screwing, fucking and - last but not least - sodomizing her new white manbitch !

13 minutes - 494 MB - WMV - 1280x720

Rapidgator link:
SLAVE_FRANCK_-_STRAPON_GAME_WITH_MY_SLAVE_-_PART_1.wmv
Old 03-25-2019, 11:14 AM   #6
deformis77
Privileged Member

PlayObey - Facesitting Gamer Girl 2

Duration: 08:36 min File Size: 508 mb Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: AVI

Rapidgator link:
PlayObey_-_Facesitting_Gamer_Girl_2.avi
Old 03-25-2019, 01:44 PM   #7
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Mistress Tangent - No Going Back

Mistress Tangent - No Going Back

Duration: 20:41 min File Size: 653 mb Resolution: 1280x720 File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
No_Going_Back.mp4
Old 03-25-2019, 03:48 PM   #8
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Princess Miki – BBC Strap-on Intervention For Closeted Faggots

Princess Miki – BBC Strap-on Intervention For Closeted Faggots

Do you like what you see? Of course you do. There’s nothing hotter than a sexy girl in lingerie and thigh high boots with a big cock attached to her. This is what you crave. Especially because my strapon is so big and black. But why are you so obsessed with my big, black strap-on? The truth is, your true desire has nothing to do with a woman and a big strapon attached to her and I’m going to prove it to you.

You already got hard when you saw my big black strapon, but let’s see how much harder you get when you see the real thing. Look at these big black cocks, that’s what you want. Your cock is getting so hard. You want the real thing, not a knockoff attached to a girl. My cock isn’t what you want, you want a real thick black cock. You want to suck a big black cock, just admit it.

Duration: 12 min File Size: 931 mb Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
bbcmiki.mp4
Old 03-25-2019, 04:32 PM   #9
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ludella Hahns - Ivy's TITnosis

Ludella Hahns - Ivy's TITnosis

Clip Includes: Poison Ivy Parody, POV Superhero Brainwashed by Ivy's TITnosis, Super Villain, Goddess Worship, Cosplay, Superhero Entrancement, Big Tits, Tit Play, Curvy, Redhead, Mesmerize, Magic, Special FX, Closeups, Ludella Hahn, TOPLESS NUDITY

"I see you got my invitation..." Ivy laughs, "You think I invite just any old hero to my lair? No...I wanted YOU. You know how I've been sucking out the powers from superheroes and superheroines all over? Well, I found an interesting one that I wanted to test. When I found this one heroine had the power to mesmerize with her breasts, I just had to get my hands, or really my tits, on it. Haha. To use for mischief, of course..."

She removes her corset and her big bare breasts glow with magic, mesmerizing you before she even begins testing the powers. She knows you're already entranced just by the sight of them, which she takes full advantage of, teasing you while she plays with them, bouncing, caressing, grabbing and squeezing...putting them right in your face. "I know you want them....I know you want me..."

And you do... You can't help it. That porcelain skin...that fiery red hair...those big juicy tits... You stay because part of you wants to be under her control. You don't even try to fight it when she uses the power of TITnosis on you... And once she does, you're hers. You've been turned bad, but it feels so good, especially when she tells you she needs once last thing to complete your entrancement: for you to take out your weapon.

Duration: 12 minutes File Size: 657 mb Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
Ivy's_TITnosis_-_A_Mesmerizing_POV_Cosplay_Fetish_Parody.mp4
Old 03-25-2019, 05:29 PM   #10
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ludella Hahns - Shamrock Intox Edging

Ludella Hahns - Shamrock Intox Edging

Games, Tit Play, Curvy, Redhead, Mesmerize, ASMR, Findom, Tribute, Magic, Closeups, Coerced Intoxication, Ludella Hahn

In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, let's play a game where you lose control...where you fall under the spell of My lucky shamrocks. Trust me, it will feel amazing. Just let go, and give all your control to My magically deliciously juicy tits...

Duration: 17 minutes File Size: 907 mb Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: mp4

Rapidgator link:
Ludella_Hahns_-_Shamrock_Intox_Edging.mp4
Old 03-25-2019, 07:10 PM   #11
deformis77
Privileged Member

CarlyQueen - Sniff Poppers And Lick Your Cum

Description:

Addicted much ? I guess you are. Tonight we're going to try something new that I know for sure you won't be able to refuse. Let's start with some poppers and relax.. I'm going to turn you on really good.. I want that cock hard as a rock..and I want to tease you until you go crazy. You know that you'd do anything for me.. so .. let's see if you really would. It going to be fun and I know that you tried it before..that salty hot taste that you know so well.

Duration: 14:08 min File Size: 421mb Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: .MP4

Rapidgator link:
CarlyQueen_-_Sniff_Poppers_And_Lick_Your_Cum.mp4
Old 03-26-2019, 12:46 AM   #12
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Lindsey Leigh VIP - Humiliation Application Denied

Lindsey Leigh VIP - Humiliation Application Denied

Description:

Lindsey Leigh teases and talks dirty in transparent lingerie.
You are not prepared to humiliate yourself for me.
We begin my assessment with you tasting yourself and body.
We then more to licking the floor and voice projection during worship.
These are beginner tasks and you can not do them to my liking.

Duration: 05:08 min File Size: 306 MB Resolution: 1980x1080 File Type: .MP4

Rapidgator link:
L_L-_H_A_Denied.mp4
Old 03-26-2019, 01:25 AM   #13
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Lindsey Leigh - Leather Glove HJ CEI

Lindsey Leigh - Leather Glove HJ CEI

Description:
There is nothing more I enjoy than the moment I fully own a man. Watch it happen in this scene. I f o r c e my slave to endure a lotion filled hand job while I talk dirty to him. Multiple times he begs to cum with no release. Applying more and more lotion to my leather gloves I leave his cock throbbing. He begins to drip which only furthers my need to drain him. I count him down until I humiliate him by instructing him to finish himself off and eat his cum for me. The hand job was reward enough for this slave. He pumps, whines and begs his goddess to cum. I will not let him cum until he begs to eat it for me.

Duration: 10:08 min File Size: 235MB Resolution: 1690x1080 File Type: .MP4

Rapidgator link:
Lindsey_Leigh_-_Leather_Glove_HJ_CEI.mp4
Old 03-26-2019, 08:52 AM   #14
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default SkylarRene - Beaten By Step Mom

SkylarRene - Beaten By Step Mom

Description:
Skylar married his father, that makes her his step-son! Skylar wants him to pay his fair share, but he's spoiled and refuses, so Skylar's gonna get his card info out of him one way or another!
Duration: 11:40 min File Size: 438MB Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: .MP4

Rapidgator link:
SkylarRene_-_BeatenByStepMom.mp4
Old 03-26-2019, 10:09 AM   #15
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Mina Thorne - Beg for Ruination

Mina Thorne - Beg for Ruination

Description:

What a mind fuck getting on the verge of orgasm and begging me to ruin your orgasm again and again. Obedient little beta bitches like you should always be focused on my pleasure alone. Which is why you crave ruination, you know it's all you deserve. Knowing that I love ruining your orgasms in that way you actually find pleasure through your ruination. It's not enough for me to ruin it just once, I'm going to ruin your orgasm multiple times in this session and each time you are going to beg me to ruin your orgasm. Such a mind fuck begging for your own ruination but all it takes is one look at me and you know it's what you deserve.

Duration: 14 minutes File Size: 1036 MB Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: .MP4

Rapidgator link:
Beg_for_Ruination.mp4
Old 03-27-2019, 05:18 AM   #16
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Kitzi Klown - Carnival of Cock

Kitzi Klown - Carnival of Cock

Description:
Suck dick for me! Suck big meaty wang, oooh, a little cockknocker! I know how much you want dick. You want to run away with the circus and be a little booty butt whore. You want all this biiig throbbing dick slip-sliding down your throat. Little strudel-noodle wants to get his butt fucked!! You want biiiig dick up your booty-hole. You know you want it! You're iggling-wiggling for yummy, salty loads of cum splashing into your mouth. How MANY cocks do you think you can take, noodle

Duration: 10 minutes File Size: 543 MB Resolution: 1920x1080 File Type: AVI

Rapidgator link:
Carnival_of_Cock.avi
Old 03-27-2019, 08:26 AM   #17
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Divine Goddess Jessica – Boot Bitch

Divine Goddess Jessica – Boot Bitch

Want to know what it would feel like to serve at my feet? To be a pathetic dog desperately begging for a little lick of my 6 inch ebony leather platform boots? Good, purchase and drop to the floor, tongue out!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Goddess Jessica, POV, Boot Worship, Bootworship, Boot Licking, Bootlicking, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Boot Fetish, Leather, Leather Fetish

Duration: 0:16:14 Resolution: 1280x720 Format: mp4 Size: 471.33 MB

Rapidgator link:
Boot_Bitch.mp4
Old 03-27-2019, 12:03 PM   #18
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - WHEEL OF FEMDOM

Ellie Idol - WHEEL OF FEMDOM

Here's a game for all you submissives to play! I've added everything related to femdom. You MAY need a sharpie and credit card to play so keep them on hand. I'm going to spin the wheel, and you're going to do EXACTLY what you're told to do. I don't have to be mean to get you to do what I want, and it's oh-so-fun to make you do it in game form!

WHEEL OF FEMDOM AVI [ 668 MB | 11:18 min:sec | 1920 x 1080

Rapidgator link:
WHEEL_OF_FEMDOM.avi
Old 03-27-2019, 06:08 PM   #19
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - EMBRACING YOUR FOOT ADDICTION

Ellie Idol - EMBRACING YOUR FOOT ADDICTION

Category: POV FOOT WORSHIP Related Categories: CUM COUNTDOWN, FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP, TOE FETISH

You know you're nothing more than a foot addict! All day long you scour my websites looking for pics and video of my feet! You need to have them! You'd give it all to be my foot slave serving me in real life. You can't get enough of me and my soles. My feet keep you going... You'll never have to feel ashamed of your adoration for my feet, as foot fetish is the most common fetish in the world! Embrace it! Show me how much you care, how much you want my videos... Show me how much you want to be my foot slave. You're MY foot addicted jerkaholic, so cum to my countdown! This is the only fetish you need.

422 MB Duration: 07:08 Resolution: 1920x1080 Format: AVI

Rapidgator link:
EMBRACING_YOUR_FOOT_ADDICTION.avi
Old 03-27-2019, 08:14 PM   #20
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Ellie Idol - PURPLE PANTYHOSE PRINCESS

Ellie Idol - PURPLE PANTYHOSE PRINCESS

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, LEGS, SENSUAL DOMINATION

The sound of my hands running along my pantyhose drives you wild! I'm going to control your jerking, timing it as I like while I tease you with my nylon clad legs & ass. I'm not wearing any panties underneath and it's so fucking sexy, isn't it? When I'm through guiding you to orgasm, I want you to take your cum and lick it up! Sensual Domme Ellie is your favorite Ellie, and you love eating your spunk for a Princess in purple pantyhose.

MP4 [ 978.01 MB | 12:17 min:sec | 1920 x 1080 px ]

Rapidgator link:
PURPLE_PANTYHOSE_PRINCESS.mp4