Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-25-2013, 08:34 AM   #101
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You got mad because I suspected you were full of shit. And as it turned out, you were. You let me believe you were something you were not and that you wanted things that in reality you did not. Then somehow you were too good to speak to ME.

I can handle a heated disagreement. However your attacks seem prompted LESS by anything that I actually say, and MORE by the color of my hair and the knowledge that you can still hurt my feelings.

This is not respectable behavior.

And in the email where I asked you to leave me alone, I also acknowledged it was probably best it ended.

Now leave me alone. If you want to acknowledge something I actually SAY, you are more than welcome to. If you're just trying to make me feel like shit because of personal stuff between us, it really isn't necessary.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:54 AM   #102
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, peroxide, you stupid girl.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:55 AM   #103
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

FR & ND

I do not know your history, nor do I really care. All I care about is I am getting pretty sick and tired of your fucking bickering in every single fucking thread. This is RAPEBOARD, not FUCKINGROTTERANDNONDESCRIPTHATEEACHOTHERBOARD.

I have enough fucking problems in my own real life without the place I come for fun being ruined by two people acting like fucking cuntish twelve year olds.

So please either meet up and bang each other or learn to be adult and just fucking ignore each other, it can be done, I think there is even an option on here.

Thank you
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:02 AM   #104
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fuck off, Pete.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-25-2013, 09:15 AM   #105
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Fuck off, Pete.
You never fail to amaze me with the eloquence of your debating skills...You FR are nothing but a bully who thinks that we are just here to be abused should anyone dare to disagree with you.

Still, you're such an arrogant person that you probably won't listen, won't care about how your actions effect anyone else, and just carry on ruining the board for everyone else.

Ah to hell with, you're always going to be a selfish cunt, maybe your profile should come with a warning, so fuck it, I think I will take your advice.

I hope you have a crappy life, may the great building Gods rust your tools...

Goodbye all, I'm out of here.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:22 AM   #106
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh joy *sigh*

Yes Nondescript, please say hello to Rockatansky for me. Hes clearly been in touch with you and glory of glories I am still living rent free in his tiny little mind.

Please don't drag me into this and FYI, if FR was paying for this he couldn't afford it

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:25 AM   #107
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Oh dear! What a drama queen! You really don't have a clue what you're intefering with, Pete, and stated that you're not interested. So why get involved? Why get so touchy when you're told to keep out of it? Hope you enjoy your little flounce.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-25-2013, 09:28 AM   #108
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I could. I'd probably have to rob you first though, little girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
Oh joy *sigh*

Yes Nondescript, please say hello to Rockatansky for me. Hes clearly been in touch with you and glory of glories I am still living rent free in his tiny little mind.

Please don't drag me into this and FYI, if FR was paying for this he couldn't afford it

x

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-25-2013, 10:40 AM   #109
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Oh dear! What a drama queen! You really don't have a clue what you're intefering with, Pete, and stated that you're not interested. So why get involved? Why get so touchy when you're told to keep out of it? Hope you enjoy your little flounce.
Cause I am sick to death of reading a dozen posts in a row concerning it, and you are deliberately missing the fucking point, I don't care about the background, I don't care if you too are on PM, IM email or whatever yelling at each over.

What I do care about, what is really really pissing me off, is the fact that you seem to be taking over the whole fucking board with it.

Flounce whatever cunt, as soon as I get a reply to a PM I am gone and you can shove your opinions where the monkey keeps his fucking nuts.

You are a fucking adult, why are you acting like a fucking little kid. TDO was mentioned above, guess what, you're acting exactly the same.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:48 AM   #110
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Flouncing fucking wanker! You'll be back. Girl.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-25-2013, 02:57 PM   #111
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

PerviPete, don't go please.

We've had a good week without spam, and yes finky has gone but none if us really leave this place for good.

As for the above, this is what makes rapeboard, rapeboard. There is always something going on.

Will reply shortly once I get 5min to myself.

xxx
Old 08-26-2013, 02:32 AM   #112
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Spam has been rife this week, as ever.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-26-2013, 08:47 PM   #113
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Now I can take this down if for some reason this is a problem, but for those who cannot see that section I have taken a screengrab of two posts that got the ball rolling for this thread, as you can see in pic.
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:15 AM   #114
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Buttfreak, you really are lovely.x
Old 09-23-2013, 12:34 PM   #115
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You are NOT a pain. Please stay

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:46 PM   #116
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Ok wait.

You're leaving because someone decides to negative rep you? And that's it?

Pretty stupid reason to leave.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:24 PM   #117
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

McBatfink, you cunt, empty your inbox. Sierra, too.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-25-2013, 11:19 PM   #118
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mine's empty now.

And RapeU, with all due and very genuine respect, Batffink is one of the nicest people alive (except when arguing with FR but that's their own lookout). If someone offended him and drove him off the site, that person has earned my scorn and my ire. I stayed on this site specifically to keep in touch with that crazy Scot and a few others and I'm hoping he at least still lurks and checks his PM box.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:38 PM   #119
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Good girl.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 09-26-2013, 07:52 PM   #120
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Of course Sierra. I remember bat back when I was more active. I was just saying if that's really the only reason it's a stupid one.

Now if someone had pissed bat off to no end to the point where quitting felt like the best option THAT I can understand. That's not a stupid reason. The stupidity lies elsewhere with whatever BS happened that can't be resolved.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote