Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-09-2018, 11:51 PM   #1
Ghost_Writer

Ghost_Writer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ghost_Writer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ghost_Writer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ghost_Writer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ghost_Writer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ghost_Writer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ghost_Writer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ghost_Writer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ghost_Writer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ghost_Writer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Breaking Emily

Chapter 1: Spotting The Prey

Rico was enjoying an iced coffee and scrolling through Twitter at his local Starbucks, when she walked in. He knew he'd seen her before even though it took him a minute or so to figure out who she was.

Oh, she's Roy Chapman's wife – Emily, I think her name was.

He hadn't seen her in about ten years but she hadn't changed all that much. Her hairstyle was a bit different but that was about it. Years ago it was a much shorter pixie cut, but now it fell to her shoulders. Either way, she still looked pretty damn good. Too good for a douchebag like Roy.

He and Roy had once worked together at the same financial planning company. They weren't exactly enemies, but they sure as shit weren't friends either. Rico found Roy to be a blowhard and a bullshitter. An obnoxious overgrown frat-boy who thought he was always the coolest guy in the room. The only thing Rico liked about him was his wife, Emily. He'd only seen her a handful of times at office parties and company picnics, but she'd made an impression.

Emily was a petite brunette with chestnut-brown hair and big blue eyes. Although currently in her mid-thirties, she still cut a trim figure in her yoga pants an snug-fitting tank-top. Rico stole a glance at her ass – nice, round, and tight. Those yoga pants left little to the imagination. Her tits, although somewhat on the smallish side, were still a decent handful.

As Rico watched her wait in line, he felt a long buried desire awakening. It was time again for the hunt, and Emily would be his new prey.

After she left, Rico got in his car and discretely followed her to a large Cape Cod style house in one of the city's most affluent neighborhoods. From the looks of the place, he guessed Roy had done alright for himself financially.

He watched from the end of the block as she retrieved a couple of grocery bags from the back of the Escalade. After she was inside, Rico drove back to his condo and put together a plan.

The first phase of the plan involved tailing her – following her around and learning her schedule and habits. Roy wasn't the only one who was financially successful. Rico had invested well well over the years – mostly in Real Estate, which allowed him to go quite a while without working.

He spent a couple of weeks following Emily as she went about her day. He learned she drove her two kids to school at 8:45 AM every weekday, did yoga twice a week, and volunteered at her kids' school one afternoon a week on Fridays. She also had some irregular habits that he took note of. At least once a week she went to lunch or had coffee with friends, and there appeared to be no set schedule for grocery shopping.

One afternoon while Emily was at yoga, Rico scouted the house. You couldn't miss the security camera above the door, so he would have to be extra careful to avoid it's range. Since he didn't see any signs for an alarm company, he assumed there wasn't one. The left side of the house was a blind spot – no cameras, and it had a five foot tall fence hiding the view. He got out of his car and strolled right in.

He noticed a basement window that could easily popped with a crowbar. That would make an excellent port of entry.

Once he was back at his condo, Rico Googled his old colleague. He discovered a that Roy was scheduled to give a talk at a financial conference in Dallas at the end of the month. He wouldn't have to worry about being surprised if that jackass came home early. Rico circled the 30th on his calendar.

The days leading up to the 30th, Rico spent mentally going over the plan – looking for holes, coming up with plans B and C if anything went wrong. He even spent a few days tailing Emily to make sure there were no unexpected changes to her schedule.

The night before he rooted around in his closet until he found his old black duffel bag. He lugged it out and made sure everything he needed was there – a black ski mask, a pair of calfskin driving gloves, zip ties, a crow bar, a ball gag, and his six-inch buck knife. He ran his finger along the blade. It was as dull as shit, but that didn't matter – it was mostly for intimidation.

He awoke early the next morning. He showered shaved and picked out his clothes – a plain white t-shirt, blue Levis, a pair of Nikes, a grey windbreaker, a baseball cap, and a pair of wayfarer sunglasses. He dressed, grabbed his duffel bag and headed out the door.

It was only a fifteen minute ride to Emily and Roy's place. Once there, he parked under a tree in the middle of the block. His BMW wouldn't look out of place in that neighborhood, but to be on the safe side, he swapped out the license plates with ones he found in a junkyard.

Chapter 2: Ambush

At 8:15, Rico watched Roy drive off in his Mercedes. A half hour later, Emily loaded her two middle school age boys into the back of the Escalade and headed out. Once she turned the corner, Rico wasted no time. He grabbed the duffel, hopped out of the car, and headed for the planned point of entry on the side of the house. As he calmly strolled down the street, he was careful to keep an eye out for nosy neighbors.

He popped the window easily with the crowbar and slipped inside. He landed in what appeared to be the Chapman's home theater – a fifty inch TV in front of two rows of recliners. Safely inside, Rico put on his gloves and navigated his way around the dark basement until he found the staircase.

The main floor was as neat and nicely appointed. As you would expect from a homemaker like Emily – the décor was tasteful,if not terribly original.

Not having much time to snoop around, Rico got down to business. Since Emily would be back soon, he had to get ready right away. He unzipped the duffel, pulled out the ski mask and put it on. He stuffed a few zip ties in his back pocket, and slipped the buck knife into his belt. With little else to do but wait, he took a seat on the sofa and tried to relax.

Minutes later, he heard Emily's car pull into the driveway. He watched in anticipation from the living room window as she exited the vehicle and headed for the front porch steps. She wore a pair of jeans, and a white pullover blouse under a pink hoodie. Her long brown hair fell to her shoulders. She was alone, as expected.

Rico moved to the foyer and took position behind the door, knife in hand.

His heart raced as he heard her fumble with her keys at the front door. Emily was blissfully unaware of his presence as she entered, but as she closed the door, she froze as the ski-masked stranger pounced. In one quick motion, he spun her around and shoved her back against the wall.
“Don't make a fuckin' sound,” Rico sneered as he pressed the knife blade to her throat.

“P-p-please...d-d-don't hurt me. I have children,” she stammered. He detected a slight southern accent in her shrill voice.

“If you wanna live to see those little brats again, you'll do exactly as I say. Is that clear, bitch?”

When she didn't answer quick enough, Rico backhanded her. She let out a short, sharp cry as her head hit the back of the wall.

“I said – IS THAT CLEAR, BITCH?”

“Y-yes, yes!” She nodded. He could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

“Take off that hoodie!”

“Please...no...please,” she whined. “My wallet – its in my purse...and there's jewelry upstairs. My husband has a Rolex. Its worth a few thousand dollars. Take it all!”

“This isn't a negotiation, bitch – now get out of that hoodie!” Rico demanded as he pressed the knife to her throat.

A single tear rolled down her cheek as she unzipped the pink hoodie and tossed it on the floor. With that out of the way, Rico pulled the white blouse off over Emily's head.

The tears flowed as she stood trembling with her back against the wall. A lacy white bra was the only thing left to protect her modesty.

“Mmmm...those titties are small, but I dig 'em. Fuckin' a small titted woman is kinda like fuckin' a teenage girl.” Emily winced as he cupped and fondled a breast over the sheer material of her bra.

“Please...don't do this...I'm a mother.”

“Oh yeah – that's good, cause I'm a motherfucker!” Rico couldn't help but laugh at his own joke.

He spun her around, pinned her hands behind her back, and zip-tied her wrists together.

“Now get on your knees, bitch!”

Emily sobbed loudly and shook her head defiantly.

“I guess you need a little help!” He grabbed her shoulders and roughly forced her to her knees.

Rico unbuttoned his jeans and shoved them down to mid-thigh.

“I think you know what to do now.” Rico tossed the knife aside and waved his large, thick, veiny cock in her face.

“Please...please...you don't have to this!”

“I know I don't have to, but I want to! Now open your mouth, bitch!”

When he saw that his demands weren't getting any results, he delivered a series of hard slaps to her head.

“Stop please! I'll do it,” she cried.

She closed her eyes tightly and opened her mouth .

Emily gagged and hacked as an impatient Rico, grabbed her by the head and rammed his cock into her mouth. After a few seconds of non-action from Emily, Rico withdrew.

“You're not showing much enthusiasm, honey,” he mocked. “Now if you can't deliver on a halfway decent blowjob, I'm gonna have to stick my big old cock up your ass! How do you like them apples?”

“No, no! I'll do better. I promise.” Apparently, Emily saw giving head as preferable to anal rape.

“Good,” Rico said. “Now the first thing I want you to do is spit on my cock.”

“What? Why?”

“Don't ask questions,bitch – just do what I say! No gather up as much saliva as you can and let loose on my pride and joy.!”

Although confused, Emily did what she was told. She dribbled a generous helping of saliva onto Rico's thick, hard cock.

He began stroking himself. “See, now I'm nice and lubed up. Now take it in your mouth!”

Emily dived in and started bobbing up and down.

“Good girl,” Rico cooed as he stroked her hair.”Now pick up the pace – and use your tongue! Lick it like an ice cream cone!”

Emily obeyed. It was as if she was eager to bring him to climax – the sooner to end her nightmare.”

“Ahh...that's it baby! That husband of yours will owe me one for teaching his wife how to suck cock like a pro!”

As he felt himself getting close, Rico grabbed a fistful of Emily's hair and yanked her head back.

“Look me in the eyes, bitch,” he sneered.

Emily, her face damp with tears, opened her eyes and met his gaze.

Seconds later, Rico erupted deep inside her throat. She pulled away gasping for air and sputtering cum. However, a thick ream of jizz splashed across her cheek and another landed in her hair.

An exhausted, Emily collapsed at his feet. Rico looked down at her and saw the small puddle of cum that she had dribbled out of her mouth. Oh hell no, Rico thought. This will not stand.

“Lick that up,” he said and pointed at the mess at his feet.

Emily was curled in a fetal position facing away from him. “You got what you want – now leave,” she hissed.

Rico most certainly did not like her tone. He undid his belt and whipped it off.

“I said lick it up!”

“Go to hell!” Her voice even louder and more defiant.

Rico brought the belt down on her back with all his might.

“AAAHHH! NO! NO!” she screamed.

“I SAID LICK IT UP, YOU STUPID CUNT!”

He whipped her several more times. He only stopped when he thought that there might be a chance that one of the neighbors might hear her screams.

“Okay! Okay! Please stop! I'll do it!” As expected her tone had turned more docile.

Rico dragged her by the hair and shoved her face down into the offending mess.

Emily sobbed audibly as she licked up what was left of the cum..

“If there's so much as a drop left, you're gonna get the belt again.

When she lifted her head up, Rico inspected her work. “That's a good little doggie,” he joked and patted her head.

“Please leave.” Emily asked without making eye contact with him. “You've got what you wanted, no please leave me alone.”

“Well, I haven't exactly gotten everything I wanted.” Rico grabbed her arm and picked her up off the floor. “I think I'd like to see what's upstairs.”

Emily began sobbing again as it set in that her ordeal was far from over.
Rico dragged her over to the stairs. “Lead the way,” he said as she paused by the bottom step.

Fearing another lashing with the belt, a defeated Emily slowly started up the stairs. Rico retrieved his duffel bag and followed. He couldn't help but smile when he saw the crisscross of red welts rising on her back.

She was dressed only in jeans and a bra, but Rico would change that soon enough.

When she reached the top step, Rico gave her a shove. Emily stumbled and sprawled face-first into the carpet.

“I think I'd like to see the master bedroom.”

Emily didn't answer. She just sobbed silently.

“If you don't answer my question, I'll just open the nearest door and we can take care of business there.”

“It's at the end of the hall,” Emily answered. The idea of being raped in one of her children's bedrooms was horrific to her.

Rico hoisted her up and shoved her in the direction of the master bedroom.

Once inside, he shut the door and tossed her onto the bed.

“Let's get these jeans off of you.” Rico tossed his belt on the bed in front of her. He grabbed a leg, pulled off her tennis shoe and sock, and then did the same to the other leg. He then pulled off her jeans with one good tug. He resisted the temptation to rip off her white panties. That would come later.

“Which closet is your husband's?”

“The one closest to the bathroom,” she answered meekly.

Rico opened it and immediately found what he was looking for – a variety of neckties hung from a rack on the back of the door. These will do nicely, he thought as he grabbed four of them.

“Lie on your back!”

Emily obliged. She found it difficult to get into position with her hands zip tied behind her back, but she managed.

Rico bound both her legs to the bedposts with two of her husband Roy's neckties. He pulled a small scissors from his duffel.

“Sit up, bitch,” he demanded.

Again, the broken and defeated Emily did as she was told.

As soon as Rico cut the zip ties, Emily lashed out at him.

“ANIMAL!” She screamed as she struck at his head with balled fists.

Rico responded by grabbing the belt and whipping her savagely.

“STOP! STOP! I'M SORRY!” Emily screamed as she attempted to shield the blows with her arms.

Rico dropped the belt and grabbed her by the throat. “Try something like that again, bitch, and I'll kill you – understand?”

She nodded, and Rico backhanded her across the face.

After he finished tying both her hands to the bedpost, he retrieved the ball-gag from the duffel.

“I'm just going to go back downstairs for a while. I'd just like to relax and get my strength back for the next phase of our journey,” he said as he placed the ball-gag in her mouth.

He stood at the foot of the bed and admired the sight of Emily spread-eagled in only her bra and panties.

“I'll be back in a few, honey,” he said sarcastically as he headed out the door and trotted down the stairs.

Chapter 3: The Final Defilement

With Emily tied to the bed upstairs, Rico wandered around the main floor. He was just trying to kill time until his dick was ready to go again. When he came across, the wet bar just off the dining room, he decided to indulge himself.

“It's five o'clock somewhere,” he said to himself as he poured himself a tumbler of 12 year old, single malt scotch.

He wandered around the foyer sipping his drink and checking out the family pictures lining the walls. He couldn't help but notice that his old colleague Roy had put on a considerable amount of weight over the years. It didn't seem fair to him that he should let himself go while Emily kept herself in shape.

As he stared at a picture of Emily in bikini on some Caribbean beach, Rico felt a familiar stirring in his pants.

“Time to finish the job,” he said and downed the last of the scotch. He tossed the empty tumbler on the floor and headed up the stairs.

As he reentered the bedroom, Emily turned her head and looked in his direction.

“Okay...time for the main event,” Rico said as he sat on the edge of the bed. He grabbed a tube of lipstick from the end table. “I think its time, I gave you a name.”

Using the lipstick, he wrote FUCK PIG on her chest, just above her bra.

Next, he grabbed scissors and snipped the fabric in the center of the bra which separated her breasts.

“Such cute little titties,” he teased as he pinched each of her nipples. Emily wasn't in a position to protest, as the ball-gag was still in her mouth.

“I'm gonna have such fun with you,” Rico said as he groped her breasts. “Now its time to find out what that pussy looks like!”

Emily squirmed and squealed as Rico grabbed the panties, cut them off with a few snips of the scissors, and tossed the ragged remnants aside.

Rico was practically drooling at the sight of the wispy brown hairs of Emily's neatly trimmed snatch.

'”I am gonna fuck you so goddamn hard,” he said and stood up.

He kicked off his shoes and socks and started slowly removing the rest of his clothes.

“Don't you close your eyes, bitch,” he sneered as she turned her head away. “You're going to watch me or else you'll get the belt again.”

Emily reluctantly turned her head back and opened her eyes. She watched until Rico was completely naked except for his ski mask. She tried not to look at his massive hard-on but it was hard to miss.

“I bet it's been a while since you had a real man inside you,” Rico mused as he crawled on top of her. “Instead of that fat sack of shit you married. You can't tell me he knows what to do with a prime piece of ass like you.”

Emily tried her best to buck him off as he lied prone on top of her.

“There's no way in hell you're going to stop this, you stupid cunt” he whispered in her ear.

She let out a muffled scream as he rammed his cock into her. She writhed beneath him as he started thrusting.

As he pumped harder and deeper, Rico felt the need to hear his victim. As soon as he pulled off the ball-gag, Emily's cries of pain filled the room.

“STOP! STOP! YOU'RE HURTING ME!”

“Good,” sneered Rico. “This is what a fuck-pig like you deserves.” She winced as he spit in her face.

“OH NO NO NOOOO!” She whined.

Her agony only turned him on more – and inspired him to fuck her harder. It wasn't long before he felt himself getting close. He buried his head in her neck and dug her nails into her back as he came. He felt like he was emptying gallons into her. Her body spasmed with every spurt.

“Well, I hope you had a nice time,” he said as he rolled off of her. Emily could do nothing except lie there sobbing as cum dribbled out of her fouled twat.

Rico opened a dresser drawer and pulled out a random t-shirt. He wiped off his cock with it before tossing it aside. As he went to close the drawer, he noticed a small pill bottle at the bottom of the drawer.

“What's this,” he asked as he picked up the bottle. “Viagra! Oh shit, does that fat fuck you married have trouble getting it up for you?”

“Go to hell, you animal,” she whined. “He's more of a man, than you'll ever be!”

“Oh you stupid cunt, you're gonna regret saying that!”

Rico opened the bottle and popped one of the pills. “I was halfway out the door, but you had to go and mouth off!”

He grabbed the scissors and cut the neckties binding her feet. Once that was done, he picked up the belt. “Now don't try any funny business when I cut your arms loose.”

Unfortunately, Emily did not obey Rico's demand. As soon as both her arms were free, she bounded up and made a break for nightstand on the right side of the bed. Rico grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back. He subdued her further by raining down a series of lashes on her ass, and the backs of her thighs.

“STOP! STOP! I'M SORRY!” She cried.

Rico relented. “Let's see what you were going for,” he said as he opened the drawer to the nightstand. He pulled out a black 9 millimeter Beretta.

“Whoa! You were gonna shoot me?” He said and tossed the weapon on the ground.

Angrily, Rico grabbed the cut remnants of the neckties and bound Emily's wrists in front of her.

“No – what're you going to do.”

Rico could hear the panic in her voice. Her bare ass looked quite inviting, and the Viagra started working it's magic.

He grabbed a bottle of hand lotion from the nightstand and squeezed a dollop into his hand and lubed up his cock.

“Guess what's coming,” Rico whispered as he grabbed her hips.

Emily let out a sharp yelp as he worked the head of his cock into her brown-eye.'

“No...no...please...not that....please go...I promise I won't call the police.”

He tightened his grip on her hips and slowly worked his cock deeper and deeper up Emily's virgin asshole.

Emily alternated between squealing in pain and hyperventilating.

“Tell me how much you love getting fuck in the ass!”

“N-n-n-no!”

Rico grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back.

“I SAID TELL ME HOW MUCH LOVE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS!” He demanded and made his point with a good hard slap to her welt covered butt cheek.

“I l-l-love getting f-f-fucked in the ass!” She stammered.

“Good, now keep repeating it until I'm done using you. You got that fuck-pig!”

Emily did as she was told. She kept repeating the mantra as Rico settled into a rhythm. It was only interrupted by an occasional 'OW' or “OH GOD NO!”

As Rico came, Emily sobbed into the bedclothes. When he pulled his cock from her well-hammered asshole, her body collapsed limply.

Rico felt like a king. He had broken this woman, taken all three of her holes, and crudely sodomized her in her marriage bed. He quietly put his clothes back on and collected his stuff and returned it to the duffel bag. When he hog-tied her and returned the ball-gag to her mouth, she didn't even offer token resistance – just meek compliance.

He closed the bedroom door and left her to be discovered.

Rico left the home the same way he entered, through the basement window. Not a soul saw him as he casually walked down the street, got in his car, and drove away.
Ghost_Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 11:00 AM   #2
curiousdel

curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)

Great story
curiousdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 06:42 PM   #3
R_Bloch

R_Bloch has initial reputation

I like the fact that the victim did not pretend the victim enjoyed this.
R_Bloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 04:13 AM   #4
priv

priv has initial reputation

I liked the story. These scenarios when somebody's beautiful wife is raped turn me on so much.
"He had broken this woman, taken all three of her holes, and crudely sodomized her in her marriage bed." - that sounds so hot!

Last edited by priv; 04-02-2019 at 04:19 AM.
priv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal, blowob, wife