Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2009, 12:29 PM   #1
roper527

roper527 has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to roper527 Send a message via Yahoo to roper527
Default My First Victim

This is a work of fiction. I in no way condone the use of force on a woman.

I am a rapist. I don’t hide that fact from you. I have been one for several years now and have not been caught. I have raped women from Massachusetts to California. I have raped over 20 women. They have ranged in age from 18 to 62. They have been from all races. You might say I am an equal opportunity rapist.

I chose my victims carefully. I will follow them around for a couple of weeks before my attack. My attacks only take place when my intended victim is wearing a skirt or dress, nylons and heels. It always takes place where the victim feels safe.

No matter how many women I will rape, I will always remember the first one. The sense of power I felt was a real rush. I knew from then on I would have to date a woman to get her into bed. I would take what I wanted from her and then leave her to her shame and humiliation.

My first victim I found in Rhode Island. I had spotted her at the grocery store and knew I had to have her. She was in her late 30’s with shoulder length blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. She was wearing a red blouse and black leather skirt that fell to mid thigh. She had one shiny sheer hose and black sandals with a 3 inch heel. I quickly paid for my stuff and went to my car to wait for her.

She came out of the store about 15 minutes later and put her stuff in the car then got in and drove out of the lot. I left the lot a little behind her so she wouldn’t know she was being followed. I have a car that was very common then. I hung back enough not to make her suspect anything, but I could keep her car in sight.

She turned down a dead end street and I drove down it as far as I dared and watched as she pulled into the driveway of the last house. She got out of her car and started to bring her things inside. I was sorely tempted to rape her now, but I held back. I didn’t know if she had kids or a dog that could ruin my day.

I watched her for 2 weeks and had her schedule down pretty good. Her husband left for work at 6:30 each morning and didn’t get back till nearly 7 at night. She would drive her kids and neighbors kids to school at 8:30 and then come home. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, she would go to the gym and work out. I saw her thought the windows of the gym and she looked fantastic with the skin tight leotard and tights on. On Tuesdays, she went shopping and was out most of the day. On Thursdays, she got dressed up and went to have lunch with her friends. That would be the day I would rape her.

The following Thursday, I was parked one house down and watched as she left to take the kids to school. As soon as she turned the corner, I grabbed my rape kit and hurried to the back of the house. I didn’t have to worry about neighbors seeing me since they had all gone to work.

I knew I had about 20 minutes to get in the house, but she had made it easy for me. The sliding door on the patio was left open. I quickly entered the house and got my stuff ready. I put a piece of rope in my back pocket hanging out and a scarf. I had to get her hands tied and gag her quickly. Then I took out my knife to wait.

Right on schedule she pulled back into her driveway and came into the house. I was hiding in a small cubby hole near her bedroom. I could see everything she was doing and she would have seen me if she had really looked, but she acted as if she didn’t have a care in the world. That would soon change for her.

She took off the sweat suit she was wearing and took a bra, panties and a pair of shiny, tan pantyhose out of her bureau. She took some clothes and a pair of high heeled sandals out of her closet and laid them on the bed. She walked right passed me as she went into the bathroom with the bra, panties and hose in her hand and started the shower. While she was in it, I crept into the bedroom to see what she had laid out on the bed to put on.

She had laid out a red silk blouse with lace running down the front covering the button holes, and a black leather skirt. The sandals were also black in color and matched the skirt. I went back to my hiding place with a smile on my face. She hadn’t disappointed me. I pulled my mask down over my face.

She was in the shower for about 15 minutes. I heard the water turn off and then I could hear her humming to herself. The door opened and once again she walked right passed me. She looked fantastic in her underwear and I had to hold myself back from grabbing her then, but I wanted my gift wrapped.

From my spot, I watched as she put on her blouse and then pulled the skirt up over her nylon clad legs. I could hear the sound of the nylon rubbing against the skirt as she did. She buttoned the skirt then sat down on her bed and put on her heels. I watched as she wrapped the strap around her ankle and fastened it. Then she went to her vanity and started to put on her makeup which didn’t take her long since she didn’t wear much.

As she walked past me again she had just finished put earring on. I jumped out after she pasted me and grabbed her. I stifled her scream with my hand over her mouth. I took my knife out and flicked the blade open in front of her face. The sight on the blade made her stop struggling.

“Keep quiet and I won’t have to use this on your pretty little face. Understand me?” I whispered in her ear.

She nodded her head yes and then I pushed her up against the wall. I took out the piece of rope I had and pulled her hands behind her back and tied them together.

“Please don’t hurt me.” Angela begged.

“What’s your name?” I asked her. She responded, “Angela. “I have money. You can take it and just leave. You don’t have to tie me up.”

I answered but stuffing a scarf in her mouth and then tying the second one between her teeth to hold it in. I turned her around and said, “It’s not money I’m looking for.” I moved my hand up onto her breast and started to squeeze it. She frantically shook her head no. “I’m going to have some fun with you.”

I turned her back facing the wall and got another piece of rope. With this I tied her elbows together drawing them so tight they touched. She screamed into her gag from the pain. I then dragged her towards her bedroom. There I picked her up and dropped her on the king size bed there.

I climbed onto the bed next to her and she tried to pull away. I grabbed her and held her close to me as I started to run my hands over her body.

“I’ve watched you for a couple of weeks now and I’ve been waiting for the chance to have you and it finally came. You made it even easier by leaving the sliding back door unlocked.” I said to her.

She looked at me and pleaded with me to let her go. At this point I took out my knife and ran it slowly over the silkiness of her blouse and then along her cheek. I said, “Now you behave yourself and I won’t have to use this.” She nodded her head yes.

Using the knife, I slowly cut each button off her blouse and used the tip of the knife to open it more and more as each button disappeared. When the last button was gone, I pulled her blouse out of her skirt and left it open.
I then went to work on her bra.

I slipped the blade under the front of it between her breasts and slowly sawed though it. Her breasts came into my view and they were perfect; firm, round with the nipple a nice bright pink and hard. I estimated that they were a size D.

I looked at her face and said, “You are enjoying this, aren’t you, you slut?” Again she shook her head no, but there was no denying the fact that her nipples were hard. I reached down and slid my hand up her leg and under her skirt. I reached the top of her leg and forced my hand between them. Despite what she was saying, there was no denying the wet spot on her hose.

I got off the bed and took 2 more pieces of rope and tied her legs spread eagle to the bed posts. I tied them tightly so she couldn’t close them. Then I took my clothes off.

My cock sprang into her view as I stood next to the bed. She started crying and shaking her head no pleading with me not to rape her. I pulled her skirt up to her waist and then I got on the bed between her legs and picked up my knife. I cut the crotch panel out of her hose and used the knife to cut open her panties.

I started to finger her clit and then buried my face into her muff. She tasted so sweet; just as I was expecting her to taste. Soon she was moaning into her gag. I moved up on the bed and slowly pushed my cock into her. It slid in nicely even though she was still tight. I pushed it in as far as I could and then slowly pulled it almost all the way out. I then rammed it back in and started pumping it faster and faster.

I could feel then tingling in my balls that said I was about to cum. I rammed deeper into her as my load filled her and oozed out the sides. I kept pushing it into her till my orgasism subsided. I then pulled out of her.

I got off the bed and untied her legs. I made her stand up next to the bed which wasn’t easy as she had had her own orgasism. I made her kneel down and untied the gag. I held the packing in her mouth and said, “I’m going to take this out of your mouth. If you scream, I’ll slit your throat.” She nodded her head to say she understood.

I removed the packing and she said, “You got what you wanted now you can go.” I said, “We’re not finished yet slut. Suck my cock and clean it up. If I cum again, you better swallow it all and I better not feel any teeth.”

She looked at me and knew that her fate was hopeless so I guided my cock into her mouth. She was just sucking on the head of it so I grabbed her by the back of her head and forced it all the way in. She coughed and gagged for a minute then got down to serious sucking.

It wasn’t long before I blasted another load down her throat. She did her best to swallow it, but some leaked out. When I recovered. I stuffed the gag back into her mouth.

I raped her a couple more times even leaving a load in her ass. I looked at the clock and saw it was getting late and I had to leave before the neighbors got home. I left her tied to her bed and gathered my things. Before I left though, I took out my digital camera and took several pictures of her as she lie on the bed. I also took a pair of her pantyhose and a remembrance. Then I walked out.

I’m sure that when her husband got home and found his beautiful wife bound, gagged and raped lying on the bed, he panicked. I drove by the street and saw a couple of police cars and a rescue truck there. I drove away and started looking for my next victim.
roper527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story.

+rep
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #3
chupacabr4

chupacabr4 has initial reputation

yeh great story!
chupacabr4 is offline   Reply With Quote