Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-20-2006, 08:54 PM   #1
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)
Exclamation Horny mom rapes son

We see so many stories about women and girls being victimized.
How would femalea feel about boys being object of rape fanyasy?

Here is scenario idea to start, let me know if what u think?

A house wife is left alone with young preteen son while hubby works late.
She can't help but notice how seeing his legs in his shorts tunrs her on..
She eventually physically over powers him and begins groping and kissing him all over...
taboolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 06:14 PM   #2
yoyoyo

yoyoyo has initial reputation
Default its my fantasy

i'd luv 2 b raped by a gang of women its a males dream gettin tied up n sucked off n everythin
yoyoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 10:16 PM   #3
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Haw-Ha

So YOYO hows about being raped by you grandma/mom/sisters?? Would that get you off?? And is there really such a thing as a guy getting raped??

I mean like come on as soon as a gal starts stroking you no guy is going to say WAIT STOP DONT!!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 11:12 AM   #4
yoyoyo

yoyoyo has initial reputation
Smile urgh

not by family members and a der is such a thing such as male rape only if it was sum1 dat i didnt find atractive haha
yoyoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:01 AM   #5
Hot Little Bi Girl

Hot Little Bi Girl has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to Hot Little Bi Girl

I've had sex with my mom. haha
Hot Little Bi Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:15 AM   #6
Stella Cadente

Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)

My cousin can rape me if she wants, so I got nothing against being raped by family (as long as there hot)
Stella Cadente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 02:28 PM   #7
jcoldstream

jcoldstream has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jcoldstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Little Bi Girl
I've had sex with my mom. haha
It's not that unusual. A lot of Mothers have sex with their sons, although it's a bit less common in European/North American cultures than in, say, the Japanese culture, where teenage boys often get comfort from their Mothers because Mother doesn't want her son to become involved with girlfriends until after the end of school examinations.

Boys are likely to pull away the first time their Mothers touch them. To get the boy to co-operate with you, the trick is to put your left hand around the boy's bottom so that he can't pull away, then undo his zip and get his pants down and finally stroke and hold his penis. The pleasure doesn't start immediately so he will probably try to pull away a few times at first. Smack his bottom if you need to! When the pleasure has started, stroke his penis towards you firmly and gently. Look into his eyes and talk quietly about what you are doing and how much pleasure he is giving you. Don't push the foreskin away from you, as you would an adult man's, because it will hurt.

You don't need to undress while he is still getting used to the feeling. That will come in time. Keep your panties on and don't give intercourse for the first year, whatever happens. Learn to give insertions but to take the penis out of you before it leaves a spray!

After five minutes or so of firm stroking, the boy will have a sweet, intense, dry orgasm.

Jennie
jcoldstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:44 AM   #8
dodger77

dodger77 has initial reputation

sound alright to me. Sexy... The mom has got to be super dominating... i.e suffocate her son's face in her crotch type scenario. Just a suggestion. I'm new around here.
dodger77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 10:37 AM   #9
Trillenium

Trillenium has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcoldstream
It's not that unusual. A lot of Mothers have sex with their sons [...] the Japanese culture, where teenage boys often get comfort from their Mothers because Mother doesn't want her son to become involved with girlfriends until after the end of school examinations.[...]

Jennie
Is that for real in the Japanese culture?
Trillenium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 03:17 AM   #10
animal2

animal2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)animal2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)animal2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)animal2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)animal2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)animal2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)animal2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)animal2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)animal2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)animal2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

cool
animal2 is offline   Reply With Quote