Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #21
Azia

Azia has initial reputation

I wasn't ready at all for what happened next. I mean, okay, I knew about ejaculating and all that, but only from sex ed class. Nothing in the textbooks prepared me for this. Jamal seemed to explode in my mouth. The slippery fluid shot to the back of my throat. I would have coughed and spit it out, but he was still pushing into my mouth, so it's was either swallow or choke. Swallowing made me suck him further in, and that seemed to really get him going
The book had said that the normal ejaculation is supposed to be like a tablespoon or something, but this seemed like A LOT more than that. When he finished Andrew got off me my head fell back against the sand, and I coughed, making a little bit of his sperm trickle out of the corner or my lips.

When my head cleared, I could see coach again, my eyes meeting his intense stare. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't, and somehow that seemed bad, like I was losing some kind of contest with him. One of his hands came away from my breasts, and reached down, grabbing hold of my behind. He didn't didn't even look like it was a strain for him to lift my lower body up off the ground, shifting his own position. All of a sudden he was coming in and out at a different angle,going deeper than before. He also started going a lot faster, kind of like Jamal had done in my mouth. I really wasn't ready for how all those sensations became way more intense. It just wasn't fair. If I had known that was going to happen, I'd have been ready. I would've resisted letting out that little moan. I wouldn't have let my eyes roll up like that. And even though I looked right back up at him, I could feel my cheeks flush with embarrassment, and knew that coach could see it too.

All kinds of comments were drifting to my ears from the boys around me, but when the coach said "...fuck slave", those words kept echoing in my head. I felt my body slowly being overcome by the intense sensations, while my mind kept replaying "...fuck slave...fuck slave...fuck slave..."
Azia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:11 PM   #22
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You are staring up at me, moaning. unable to look away, the horror of what is happening is just too much. With a smile I nod to one of the boys, I wasn't even sure which one it was. "Hold her head up so she can see my cock sliding in and out of her. So she understands what is happening." You are jerked up by your hair, forced to watch me raping you, watch my cock going in and out of you in a steady fast pace.

And it seems that as soon as one of them was allows to touch you, a wall burst. Each and every guy was on you. TOuching any part of your skin that they could. Groping your legs, running up and down your stomach. One even has a finger inside your mouth. Why I could not tell you. "See how soft our fuck slave is?"
Old 03-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #23
Azia

Ohgodohgod he's so relentless just thrusting and thrusting in and out of me and he just won't stop. If I could just get a break, a few seconds to get my head together. Mike lets my wrists go when one of the others comes over at coach's direction, lifting my head. I don't want to look, I really don't, but it's like my eyes won't obey. There it is. His...his cock. It's not a penis that's doing this to me ...raping me, it's a cock. I barely have time to take in the sight of it, spearing in and out of me, rocking my helpless body.

Then they are all around me, their hands all over me. They groped, they stroked, they gripped. One boy thrust a finger into my mouth, and without thinking I closed my lips around it. Someone was pulling my shirt off my shoulders, down to my elbows, trapping my arms before. I could try and fend them off. Hands groped at my bra, tugging at it but restraining themselves without permission from coach. Someone else was pulling at the skirt around my waist, giving room to other hands that roamed over my narrow stomach.

During all this coach just kept fucking (I know...but that's the only word that really describes it.) Something was happening. I kept moving and squirming, trying to get their hands off, but no matter which way I moved I ended up rubbing myself more against at least one of my molesters. Whichever way I tried to move my hips, I ended up grinding harder against coach's thrusts. And even after I realized that, I kept moving. I didn't even know when I had started making those little high pitched whimpers each time coach shoved into my ... well... my pussy.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:10 PM   #24
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look down, your eyes have slipped half closed. Not fully, but enough that you can't see everything that is happening to you. And the way you are writhing is an amazing look. Trying to escape hands that have formed a ring around you. 14 pairs touching every square inch of your body. Finally I speak again. "Someone take off her bra. From how wet she is, I bet her nipples are rock hard." I had barely finished the sentence before you were pulled half into a sitting position and the thing ripped off your back.

I was right, perky nipples are shoved forward. Proof from your little moans that something is going right for you. I fold my body over yours, so I can feel those wonderfully hard things against my warm chest. I wrap my arms around yours, pinning them to your sides. And I finally reach a pace that will bring me to orgasm. A few more minutes of the forceful pumping and I let fly. Coating your insides with a massive load of cum. Since I hadn't jerked off in weeks in anticipation of this day.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #25
Azia

I was hearing what coach was saying, but it didn't register in my head. The only thing that I could concentrate on was the hot waves of electric tingles that ran all over my body and concentrated in my pussy around the coach's cock. Without knowing how, suddenly I was in a Digg position, and my head sagged forward. Looking down, I could see somebody grab the center of my bra and jerk down and away. It kind of hurt when the straps dug into my back, but that didn't last long before they ripped free. The flimsy thing was yanked away from my chest, letting my boobs pop up and out, settling into place with a bounce.

Once that was done, the rest of them just went crazy. Someone was yanking my skirt from the side, and if coach didn't have my hips pinned I would have been dragged along with it. Instead, it tore down one side, and the material was dragged out from under me. Two guys were ripping the rest of my shirt to shreds.

Coach was pushing me back down, but I caught a glimpse off to the side. They were tossing my clothing into the fire. There wasn't any time to give that any thought, because coach was coming down on me, his arms going around me, trapping mine.

Ohmygod! I thought that what he had been doing was intense, like that was the most I would feel, but ...Ohmygod! Suddenly he was moving like crazy. All I could do was throw my head back and scream. Every inch of my pussy was totally on fire rubbing against the piston that was filling it. He had pressed himself against me, so my bare nipples were scraping against his chest. That only added fuel to the intense feelings as electricity seemed to shoot from my boobs down to my wriggling pussy.

I had only had a few.orgasms in my life from - well, you know - touching myself. NOTHING could have prepared me for this. My whole body shook, my legs thrashed, rubbing against his hips. My muscles were clenching and spasming around him as he fucked me into oblivion.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #26
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile to myself as you start to thrash, movements that can mean only one thing. Orgasm, that you have reached the highest peak. And that is with me raping you. I wonder how you will start reacting after you have been broken? That is something I want to find out, thinking with a smile. Already decided that you are now my possession, mine only after today. Sure the others can fuck you as a reward for work well done, but otherwise you are mine.

Without speaking these thoughts I roll off of you, sitting in the sand next to you. Noticing just how soaked the area beneath us is. And I laugh. "Well boys, she should be nice and wet for whoever gets her next. You should thank me for making it easy for the rest of you."

I watch, they descend upon you like a pack of wild dogs. Hands are everywhere and there is a scuffle on who gets to be between your legs. This is settled by the guy, Mike I think, who got between them rolling you over on top of him. Allowing a second man to mount you from behind, forcing the head of his cock up your ass. There are shrieks of pain, but this only causes your mouth to open for a third invading cock. Barely able to see you know under writhing teenage boys.