Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-09-2007, 10:30 AM   #21
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My mind cant comprehend how you can be so young and so confident cool and casual about what your doing with me. I see your hardness pressing against your crotch, you lewdly rub at if as well, beckoning me closer and telling me to remove my covering arms.

My ears prick as you tell me you will keep your word and not kill me. Theres hope. But a few days?!

"N- I cant- a few days!" I say shaking my head slowly. "what do yo umean?" I ask in a small voice. My legs are wooden. rooted to the spot. I cant come closer.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:53 AM   #22
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

"For sure a few days, you should know how long it takes to walk back to civilisation.
But maybe i take you withme a few miles but only if im willed to and your doing what im telling you" i speak lovely.

I stand up and move to you grabbing your arms and pushing them aside.

"Ohh your nipples got hard. but it isnt that cold isnt it?" my hands grab your breasts.
"I massage your tits and squeeze them a bit.

"My whore has wundervoll tits hasnt she? tell me you like it feeling my hands on your tits"
i command you while i nip your hard nipples.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:50 PM   #23
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would rather walk than hop on that bike I think to myself, now more than ever! You stand and come forward. grabbing my arms hard, forcing my body out of its stiffness and moving my arms out of the way you make me culnerable to you.

I look away when you grope them and play with with my already hard nipples. I keep looking down the highway surely there has to be someone coming ?! I will be embarassed to be seen like this. Some guy mauling me on the side of hte road while Im naked.

Then Im forced to feel your mouth on my breasts, biting and licking my nipples. Fighting the forced pleasure I push your head back with one of my forearms noting how soft your dark blonde hair feels on my skin. You look up at me and I see in your expression you recognise the look on my face.

"I dont like it I hate it" I say, tears falling from my eyes again.

Last edited by gaggirl; 05-09-2007 at 11:01 PM.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:17 PM   #24
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Im shocked a few seconds but then it changes to anger.
"So your not interessted in seeing you children again?" i shout while i grab your long blond hair and force you aside me.

I let the blade of my knife move around your neck, down to your breasts and nipples." I want you to cry i want you to feel pain.

"So you goddamn slut what do you think your doing?" i ask, "shall your husband raise your children without her mom?"

I let the blade play with your nipples. "So what will you do whore? See them again or die here alone?"
Old 05-09-2007, 11:00 PM   #25
gaggirl
* yawn *

at firs I am too shocked at the sudden spin around and as a terrified captive I watch the blade slide over my nipples menacingly. I see how the knife leaves tracemarks on my skin, its not a bkunt knife. My stomache botoms out like Im on a roller coaster ride., and I hardly dare to breath. Of course I want to see my people again.!!!

"I want to see them again"pleaaase!!" I cry, shaking against you. You hold my naked body to your clothed form . I feel the ridges of your fabric along my back and the hard swell of your crotch on my ass.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:42 AM   #26
Colossos
Privileged Member

I hear you snivel and turn away the knife.
I cant take it any longer my crotch wants some fun and ill get one.
I press you on your knees in front of my pants.

"So you should know what to do know slut"i speak still hold your long hair," open my pants and suck my dick"
It feels like my crotch is going to explore. Damn hot whore. Well surely have fun tonight. And itll be a long night for you something you wont forget.

It would be really funny to fuck your mouth deep and see how long you can take it. But first youll have to do some extra work.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:15 AM   #27
gaggirl
* yawn *

I dont look at you or your crotch or even your boots I just look at the ground and hope this all goes away. A handful of hair and your voice urges me to listen.

my fingers are virtually numb as I fumble with your zipper. You get imaptient with me, and thenI manage to get it down. I look up at you and see you leering down at me, a curl on one side of your lip, the knife agaisnt my cheek. I can feel the heat of your crotch on my face and the masculine scent engulfs my senses. I balk, but you hold me fast.

I reach in and gingerlygrab your penis , pullingit out and take my lips to it. I try not to use my tongue straight away, Ireally dont want to taste you.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:32 AM   #28
Colossos
Privileged Member

I moan as i feel your fingers on my cock. I cant await to feel your suck it.
I grap your head and start to press my dick inside of your mouth force you to gagg and to use your tongue.
" Ohhh that feels so good", i moan while i slowly fuck your mouth. " Your a wonderfull whore" i moan.
The feeling is wonderfull. Your the first girl for a long period i take and my crotch wants to cum.
I really have to concentrate not to ejaculate to fast.
Still my balls are brimfull and i want to empty them completly.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #29
gaggirl
* yawn *

You ram your dick in forcing me to gag and taste you all at the same time. Try as I may I cant move my head away youve got it held against you tight as you move your hips grinding your cock into my mouth while I press against your thighs with my hands.

I feel you swelling already, now so hard it presses against the roof of my mouth solidly, then theres s slightly bitter taste landing on my tongue. Oh no! Hes close to cumming. I start whimpering around your cock and try to remove myself from you.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:51 PM   #30
Colossos
Privileged Member

I feel you trying to get away from me but i grap your hair and hold you tight my hips.
"OH YEAH" i moan " your such a good whore"
I start to move faster, ready to shoot my first load inside of you.
I fell my balls start to get tight. I press my dick deep inside of you holding your head tight.
I want to force you to swallow each single drop of my first cum. Hopefully youll have lot to drink
I finally moan loudly and start to ejaculate.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #31
gaggirl
* yawn *

you start fucking my mouth faster and pushing yourself in as deep as you can. Struggling to breath around your cock my eyes widening in effort, but then I stop fighting it when I hear your lustfilled groans and grunst become louder and your cock pushing harder in my mouth. I take as much breath in as I can before I feel your cum coat the back of my tongue. I screw up my face as I am forced to taste your thick bitter spendings since your still sliding it along my tongue.

You release my hair and I bend over coughing and trying to spit out what remains in my mouth.

I hope this is it..
Old 05-10-2007, 09:30 PM   #32
Colossos
Privileged Member

Im breathing hard. Damn this was fucking good.
I watch you trying to spit my cum out.
My dick still hard and now im going to see your pussy and walk around you.
"Dont move whore" i command as my fingers touch your butt.
I move the blade of my knife on your back.
"come on slut spreed your legs for me"
Old 05-10-2007, 09:34 PM   #33
gaggirl
* yawn *

I am also breathing hard, from the fear and of what might await. I cry out loud as I feel you behind meroughly pulling your pants ot your knees. I think about fighting back but the sharp point of hte blade nicks into my skin so think better of it.

"ugh! no... " I whimper in a small voice. I really really dont want to. I dont move, shaking my headand bury my face into tmy arms on the dirt, ass in the air.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:45 PM   #34
Colossos
Privileged Member

I press your legs apart opening the view of your shaved pussy.
"Oh what a great pussy" i say and touching your pussy lips with my fingers spreading them a bit.
"Oh and whats that? My slut has a piercing?" i say as i start to play with it.
I spreed your pussy a bit more pressing my fingers inside of you.
Thats for your pleasure, and heres something for your pain i think as i start to pull your piercing softly.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:02 PM   #35
gaggirl
* yawn *

I want so much to fight but the knife keeps me there, though I do squirm and grapple with my instincts and when your fingers intrude and pull on my peircing I cant help but throw myself forward. I go all out as you fall losing your balance, look towards you and kick you in the groin as hard as I can. You drop the knife on the floor but you grab a hold of my ankle and put your knee over the blade. Its too dangerous for me to try and get it.. I kick at you with my other foot hoping to wind you.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:18 PM   #36
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Stubborn slut" i shout as you kick me. But greatfully my jacket protects me enough that i dont feel much pain. The knife is secure but your moving like a wild beast.
I jump on you grapping your arms and hold them tight behind your back.
I use my strength and mass against you.
"Damn slut what are you think your doing" i ask as im sure you cant move.
I press you on the rocks.
I didnt realized it but now i feel your hot wet pussy near my cock. How wonderfull it would be the slam my dick inside of you.
But first ive to get you under control. And then ill see how much cum your pussy can take.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:29 PM   #37
gaggirl
* yawn *

Argg FUck! I would have liked to get away, dont know where to but I would run and hide in the wiilderness.. I look across the road at the beckoning trees that held so much hope for me. Thrashing under neath you as you force my arms behind my back, Im dismayed to feel you right on top of me crushing me, grinding me itno the sharp gravel. Im bound to be covered in little scratches and marks, probably stuck to myflesh too. Then I feel the head of your dick between my ass cheeks so close to my cunt, I wriggle and quirm to ease the touch but alas it only brings you closer . I know your waiting for the right oment, so I dont stop fighting.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"
Old 05-11-2007, 06:08 AM   #38
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Shut the fuck up" i shout as you start to scream at me.
I press you hard on the ground showing you thats there no chance to escape.
I grap your hair and force you to raise your body a bit to grab your titts and play with them.
I move my legs between yours and start to move yours away.
I move my hard dick around your pussy lips feeling the heat and wetness.
"Now its time to fuck this whores cunt" i say as i enter you.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:40 AM   #39
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Arggg" I grunt as ram back my hair and grope my breasts. little pebbles fall off them back onto the ground. Then it feels as though you are teasing me with your dick, rubbing your head against me, so tht i do not know when its going to happen, when I will be invaded!

"No.... please!" I whimper. You slide yourself into me. "NO!!"I scream at you, trying to get away ignroing the handful of hair coiled around your fist. YOur completely inside of me and groan when you are all the way in.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:08 AM   #40
Colossos
Privileged Member

I press my cock as deep as i can inside you and stay so for a while.
I want to feel your hot pussy around my cock.
"Your pussy feels great slut" i moan "and you really gave birth to children two times?"
I turn your arms around your back so you hav no chance to get me off.
I start to fuck you hard and deep.
"You feel so great.....Ohhh" i moan " your a good fucking whore.."