Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-06-2011, 01:46 PM   #21
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

I smile in triumph. "You've saved yourself for me. You really love your Daddy, don't you?" My smile is feral and my eyes are bright. I am going to be your first man! This is even better than I dreamed. My cock is straining, it's even harder after you confessed you're still a virgin.

Brutally, I spread your legs wider and lower my heavy body over yours, you can feel the weight of me all over you, touching you all over, I kick away my pants and boxers, so that I'm nude. My face above yours is full of lust and hunger. "Slut daughter! Now I make you mine forever!"

I guide the big, blunt head of my cock to your slit. It's so big, it doesn't look like it will fit. I know it will hurt you, but at this point I want it to hurt you, it turns me on. I suck and lick and bite your neck, your shoulder... And then, in one brutal move, I thrust my big cock inside of you!

My cock rips you open, I can feel your oh-so-tight pussy around the head of my dick, and it's the best feeling I ever head. There is a barrier, but with another thrust, deeper, even more brutal, I destroy your hymen forever, I roar in satisfaction.

Last edited by SuperMale; 06-06-2011 at 10:43 PM.
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:38 PM   #22
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Hearing what you say, I shake my head and try to turn my body away but am unable to with you on top of me "I didn't save myself for you...I saved myself for the man I want to marry..."

Feeling you spreading my legs wider and lowering your body over mine, I whimper and shake my head as I look up into your face as you call me a slut "I'm not a slut...I'll never be yours...the first chance I get I'm running away!!!"

Screaming that out, I feel you guiding yourself to my slit and whimper as you suck and lick on my neck then my shoulder before shoving into me "Ohhhhhh!!!!"

Crying out and arching my back up, I cry harder as I see myself on the screen above me then feel you pushing against my barrier before shoving through it. Whimpering and shivering against you as you roar in satisfaction, I cry into your shoulder as you thrust deeper into me, my pussy squeezing tightly around you.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:41 PM   #23
SuperMale

Every cry, every whimper of yours, makes me more excited. I barely wait for your virginal pussy to get used to my cock. I keep thrusting. Fast, deep, hard thrusts! I'm thrusting so hard into you that the big bed is shaking. My cock penetrates even deeper into your pussy, soon I realize I'm completely inside you! My body trembles in realization.

I suddenly stop, all of my dick inside of you, the delicious feeling of your tight, hot pussy all around me. I whisper into your ear. "Daddy is all inside of you, princess. Your pussy is so fucking tight, it was made for my cock. You are my special girl, you'll always will be. I'll never let you go, whore." Whispering and covering your face with passionate kisses, kissing your cheeks, your lips, your neck.

I start thrusting again, slower this time, but still deep, strong thrusts. I grab your tits in my hands, squeeze them hard as I thrust into you! All around us, the scene repeats itself in the screens, your cries and screams amplified, all of your deflowering recorded. "I am your man!" I say, fevered, possessed with lust.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #24
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Sobbing quietly as you continue thrusting into me I feel you pushing even deeper into me till you're completely inside of me. Trembling under you I look up at you breathing hard.

Feeling you stop I watch as you whisper into my ear that you're all inside of me and my pussy is tight...that it was made for your cock. Then you call me your special girl and you'll never let me go. Feeling you covering my face with kisses, I sob out and shake my head then try to turn my face away again.

My pussy clenches you once again as you continue thrusting into me, slowly then cry out as you grab my tits in your hands and squeeze the hard. Sobbing harder as I'm forced to watch the scene repeat itself on the screens, I hear your tell me that you are my man "N...no...never....I hate you..."
Old 06-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #25
SuperMale

Perversely, I want your first time to last. I push you back, pulling at your legs, so that your legs are over my broad shoulders, and I have even better access to your delicious pussy. I pace myself, timing my thrusts now. But I don't know how much longer I can last, it feels too damn good.

Our sweat mingles, your perfume impregnates my body. I smile down at you when you say you hate me. "There's nothing you can do about it. I am fucking you so good." I grunt as I thrust deep into you. "You'll never be able to forget this, to forget my body, to forget my cock."

I smile as I pick up the pace, more erratic now, deeper. I am very close now. "We're going to do this everyday! And a lot more, you slut!"
Old 06-08-2011, 09:58 PM   #26
Cleo
Privileged Member

Feeling you pushing me back and pulling at my legs, moving my legs over your shoulders, I whimper as you push even deeper. Sobbing I shake my head as you continue to thrust into me.

Seeing you smiling down at me, I glare at you angrily then hear you tell me there's nothing I can do about it and you are fucking me so good. Hearing your grunting as you thrust deeper into me, I listen as you tell me that I'll never be able to forget this, your body or your cock.

Shaking my head, I whimper as you pick up your pace and thrust deep as you tell me we're going to do this everyday and then you call me slut. Narrowing my eyes at you, I shake my head and try to pull away "N...no...I won't...do what you want.."
Old 06-09-2011, 07:51 PM   #27
SuperMale

I keep thrusting into you, faster and harder, the bed squeaking, the cameras recording it. My voice now is broken by grunts of animal passion. "After... I'm done... with you... you'll do... whatever... I want, slut! You are Daddy's whore now! I am going... to break you, Cleo!" I promise darkly.

With a roar, I give you a last, brutal thrust, my cock buried deep into your pussy. And then I cum. I shoot what seems to be a gallon of potent, baby-making cum into your unprotected pussy, into your fertile womb. I keep shooting for almost a minute, shouting, cock buried to the hilt in you.

My heavy body collapses on top of you, in a tangle of sweaty limbs. "Oh fuck, I came inside of you, my own daughter! This is my dream come true!" My voice has a delirious euphoria. I feel so powerful, so content. "I am a happy man." I laugh out loud.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:56 PM   #28
Cleo
Privileged Member

Pushing my head back into the pillows, I shake my head as you say that after you're done with me I will do whatever you want. That I'm your whore now. Shaking my head, I squeeze my eyes tightly "N...no...please...I..." Feeling you thrusting into me, I beg you to not cum into me.

Feeling you thrust hard into me, I scream out as you cum into me. "NOOOO!!!" Shaking my head, I sob loud and hard as you bury your cock to the hilt into me.

Sobbing into your shoulder as you collapse on top of me, I shudder under you and I shake my head "PLease...please get off of me...you've had me..."
Old 06-10-2011, 10:22 AM   #29
SuperMale

For a moment, I luxuriate in your tender, young body under me, you sobbing into my shoulder, my dick still inside of you, softening now. "Don't cry, baby girl. Daddy loves you so much. I will always love you. I will always take care of you, Cleo." I kiss your tears, caressing your blonde hair. You are so beautiful, and you are mine.

My heavy body is still pinning you into the bed. Your arms manacled.

"Now, I remember you saying you hate me, and that you're going to escape every chance you get." I whisper into your ear. My hand, that was caressing your hair, now grabs it, pulling at it in a threatening way. Forcing you to face me, my eyes look into yours. "You're my daughter, and if you act like a bad, little girl, Daddy will punish you! And I have many ways of punishing you."

The way I'm talking to you, I can feel my cock stirring, getting hard again, so soon, and still sheated inside you. "You're going to live with me, so it's time you learn some basic rules, Cleo. First rule, you'll always call me Daddy or father, you hear me? You will be always polite to me, and thank me for fucking you and making you my little slut. Do you hear me?" Pulling at your hair savagely.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #30
Cleo
Privileged Member

Feeling you kissing my tears and caressing my blonde hair, I look up at you fearfully as you talk to me calmly. Biting my lip, I shake my head as your body still pins me to the bed, my arms manacled.

Hearing your whisper, I cry out as you grab my hair and listen as you turn my face to look at you. Listening to you tell me that I'm your daughter and if I act like a bad little girl you will punish me. Shaking my head, I sob harder as I feel you start to harden me.

Listening to you telling me that I have to learn some basic rules, I look at you as you tell me to call you Daddy or Father. That I will always be polite to you and thank you for fucking me and making me your little slut. Crying out as you pull my hair, I sob out "Y...Yes..D...Daddy...t...thank you for fucking me and making me your little slut."
Old 06-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #31
SuperMale

I smile at your answer. "You're welcome, baby girl." Kissing your lips. "That's the way Daddy likes it, nice and obedient, like a good little slut." It looks like this will be easier than I thought, but I still need to impress on you how much power I have over you.

I finally get off you, my dick popping out of your well-fucked pussy. I smile again as I see your deflowered pussy, probably sore, leaking my abundant cum. My cock hardens as I look at it. I go to the drawer that you've opened earlier, the one with the sex toys. I get a collar attached to a leash, like a dog's collar.

Carefully, I release your arms from the manacles, I know you'll be still too weak to do anything. I roughly grab you by the hair and push you to the ground, tearing off the rest of your clothes, even your shoes. Then I attach the collar at your neck. I laugh, seeing you at my feet. "That's the pet I always wanted. My own daughter, my bitch!" I caress your hair.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:19 PM   #32
Cleo
Privileged Member

Looking at you as you smile at me then kiss my lips, I sob quietly as you continue looking into my eyes. Remaining tense under you, I continue looking away afraid of what else you have planned.

Feeling you get off of me, I groan quietly as you pull your dick out of me then look up as you look at my pussy, leaking your cum. Looking at your cock hardening slowly, I breathe out as you go to the drawer and open it. Gasping and seeing all the sex toys inside it, I whimper out and shake my head. My God...this couldn't be real. Seeing you pull out a collar attached to a leash I watch as you walk back over to me.

Whimpering as you release my arms, I look at you as I massage my wrists and feel you grab my hair nad push me to the ground, tearing off the rest of my clothing. Gasping out as you attach the collar, I look up at you angrily and narrow my eyes as you call me your pet as you caress my hair. Looking down at the ground, I remain silent as I furrow my eyebrows not saying anything else.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #33
SuperMale

You, my beautiful daughter, at my feet, completely naked, leashed like a dog. The sight is too exciting for words. My cock is quickly hardening again. I pull at the leash, forcing you to look up. "I have a treat for you, darling. I'm sure you will love it."

I point at my big cock. "It's time to suck Daddy's cock, princess. C'mon, take me into your mouth, you're going to kiss it, lick it, suck it." My dick is already semi-erect, just from my words and the whole situation. It's so sexy and twisted.

I caress your hair as I say my next words. "And, if you have any thoughts of biting me, Cleo... I'll tear your tongue off. I mean it." There is again that madness in my eyes, telling you that I'm absolutely sincere in my threat. "Now, get sucking!" Pointing my hard cock at your face.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:46 AM   #34
Cleo
Privileged Member

Glaring at you angrily as you force me to look up at you I hear you tell me that you have a treat for me. Trying to tug my chin out of your hand defiantly, I remember your words about punishing me and whimper.

Watching you pointing to your big cock, I hear you tell me to suck your cock. Seeing it pointing in my face, I looked frighteningly at it then up at you. My God...it had to be a joke.

Feeling you caress my hair and tell me that if I bite you, you will tear my tongue off. Seeing the madness in your eyes, I bite my lip "P...please...I've never done that..." Looking up in your eyes again, I sob out knowing it's pointless to argue with you and slowly start to open my mouth and wrap my lips around you.

Starting to suck you into my mouth, I taste myself on you and nearly gag on the taste then whimper as I wrap my tongue around you tightly as I suck on you slowly.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:52 AM   #35
SuperMale

I groan as your tongue touches my cock. "Oh yeah! That is it! Oh, you sexy bitch, Daddy will teach you to be a good cocksucker!" I put one hand behind your head, slowly pushing more of my cock inside of your mouth. It's so exciting, knowing you never did this before, so I'm taking your oral virginity too. Your hot, wet, sucking mouth. This is paradise, looking down and seeing my own daughter with my cock in her mouth!

Another groan. "Look up at me as you suck, Cleo! Daddy will tell you a story. Just so you won't think about escaping anymore." The story is broken by my groans and gasps. And the slurping sounds you make.

"It was a few years ago that I realized you were a slut, Cleo. Don't try to deny it, you have my cock in your mouth, you ARE a SLUT!" I laugh madly. "Worse, you started to wear sexy clothes, send me sexy pictures. You were a cocktease, I knew you wanted my cock, but you'd never admit it. It started to drive me crazy. I went into the Internet, and discovered more people like me. Rich fathers that had slutty, cockteasing daughters..."
Old 06-12-2011, 08:52 PM   #36
Cleo
Privileged Member

Gasping out as you put one hand behind my head and push more of your cock into my mouth, I cry out and immediately try to reach up to push at your hips. Struggling against you, I start to panic then whimper as you don't let up. Gasping around your cock, I continue to lick and suck on you, tightening my mouth around you as I continued to suck on you.

Hearing you groan, I hear you tell me to listen to you as you tell me a story so I wouldn't think about escaping anymore. Hearing you groan and gasp, I try to pull my head back as I whimper, sending vibrations all up and down your cock.

Hearing you telling me that you realized I was a slut a few years ago and that I shouldn't try to devy it because your cock was in my mouth. Hearing you laugh, I look up at you worriedly as you tell me that I started to wear sexy clothes and sent you sexy pictures. That I was a cocktease, that I wanted your cock but never admit to it. Listening to you tell me that it started to drive you crazy and you went to the Internet and discovered more people like you who were rich fathers with slutty, cockteasing daughters.

Widening my eyes, I growl out and try to pull away from you angrily as I shake my head "N...nugh..."
Old 06-13-2011, 10:33 PM   #37
SuperMale

Feeling your mouth around my cock, your tongue licking it, your voice sending vibrations through it, it's too fucking good. I should have done this earlier. It's a good thing that I've came once already, so recently. I don't think I could have lasted too much with your hot, wet mouth sucking my dick, with you nude and leashed at my feet.

"Oh, you love this, Cleo. You love my dick. Take it, slut! Take Daddy's cock in your mouth, you little whore!" Grabbing your head with both hands now, as I FUCK yor mouth with gusto. I don't care if you're going to gag as my cockhead repeatedly hits your throat. I laugh as I fuck your face for some moments. And then, I let up a little to let you recover your breath, strings of saliva connecting my dick to your mouth.

"Where was I? Oh yes. I discovered more people like me. Wealthy men, powerful men. They had all moved to a quiet, little town, where they could call all the shots. And do whatever they wanted to their slutdaughters." Once again, I insert my dick into your mouth. "The mayor, the owner of the bank, they all fuck their daughters. You want to escape? Go to the police? I'll show you something..."
Old 06-14-2011, 12:52 AM   #38
Cleo
Privileged Member

Whimpering around your cock, I feel you thrusting into my mouth, telling me to take it. Crying out as you fuck my mouth, I cry out as I gag around your cockhead and feel you holding my head.

Listening to you continuing your story, I look up at you and widen my eyes. This can't be true...it can't be... Listening to you tell me that you'll show me something, I can't help but wonder what you wanted to show me as you continue to pound into my throat.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:01 AM   #39
SuperMale

"Oh yeah, this is the life!" I say, as I pound your throat some more. Then I slow down my thrusts, finally stopping. I reach for the remote control I had left close to the bed. "Don't stop sucking my dick, baby girl. Daddy will show you something now."

I click a sequence of buttons in the remote. The image in one of the screens changes. It shows a middle-aged man in sunglasses and a crewcut. He's seating behind his desk. He then looks at the camera. "Hello, Carlos. Hey, is that your little princess sucking your dick? She really is as hot as you said! More than my Charlotte, even!" He says.

I smile, still slowly thrusting my hips, my cock in your mouth. "Hey, Bill! Yes, this is my daughter Cleo. Say hello to Uncle Billy, sweetheart." I hold you so that your profile will be captured by the camera, my dick still in your mouth impeding your speech. "Sorry, Billy. Her mouth is busy right now! She is off-limits until I've broken her properly! I'll be glad to swap her for Charlotte for a night, but later. Anyway, the silly girl had thoughts about escaping." Billy starts to laugh.

"Oh, don't worry, Carlos. If she strays from home, me and my boys will take her right back to you. The police is here to serve and protect, after all. We know how family is important." He winks.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:23 PM   #40
Cleo
Privileged Member

Whimpering as I feel you thrusting in my mouth before stopping, I hear you telling me not to stop sucking and that you have something to show me. Looking up at you, I whimper around your cock as I continue sucking on you.

Watching you clicking a sequence of buttons, I widen my eyes seeing a man in sunglasses and a crewcut seated behind a desk. Listening to him, I furrow my eyebrows then feel you slowly thrust you hips into my mouth telling him that yes, I'm your daughter then hearing you tell me to say hello to him.

Feeling myself moved so I can look at the camera, your cock still in my mouth, I sob quietly around your cock as you say that I'm off-limits for now but you would be glad to swap me for Charlotte for a night later. Mentioning that I had thoughts about escaping, I look up at you pleadingly.

Hearing Bill say that I strayed from home, him and his boys would take me right back to you. Then I widen my eyes hearing he's a police officer. Shaking my head, I gulp around your cock, my throat tightening around you and I look back at the screen in horror.