Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-20-2007, 06:45 AM   #161
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Her nails running over my flesh are sending mixed feelings through me. Having used up the remaining energy i had regained i heard her smug words and sank against the desk. Pondering thoughts of banging my head against the table and making my self bleed but knew she wouldn't care. With all the body control i could muster i withstood every thing she was trying to do to me.
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:50 AM   #162
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For a moment your body seemed to sag again, as though you had resigned yourself to the fact that your struggles were worthless. The leather eased back into the slots on the table.
With my free hand I run my nails across your ball, whilst again flicking my tongue at the tip of your cock…despite your obvious refusal to accept the inevitable, there is little your mind can seemingly do to exert your will of your physical state of arousal.
I open my mouth and for a moment breath gently on your shaft before finally wrapping my lips around it and feeling my wet mouth lubricate its length
Old 03-20-2007, 03:32 PM   #163
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Body had relaxed against the table for what seemed like minutes when i felt her breath upon the tip of my cock. As her lips wrapped around it sliding down a little i spread my legs wider feeling the restraints giving more, with that i i repeated the motion and soon heard the tearing of the restraints. As the leg restraints gave my hands clenched even tighter and pulled against what held them down. Soon after my leg restraints broke the ones holding my hands did as well. Ripping the blindfold off my eyes i reached for her and grabbed her hair as i sat up on the desk.

Anger had built up and consumed me more than fear now as i dragged her around the room. Taking the metal cuffs from her cabinet i placed them around her wrists tightening them and almost threw her onto the couch. Taking the large whip i repeatedly lashed her ass and back now enjoying inflicting the pain on her body.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-20-2007, 03:44 PM   #164
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My mind is suddenly awoken to the sound of the restraints straining and then giving way. As you leg rises up I get knocked away from you, staggering but catching my balance on the chair..i begin to panic slightly as you struggle against the rest of the straps…this is something that hadn’t happened before and I am at a loss of what to do next for a few vital seconds… as you arms come free and you rip of your blindfold, I see the hatred set deep within your eyes…I try to make a move for the door but a handful of hair in your fist restrained me…I try to fight against you, but the rage that has built up in your body is making your virtually impervious to anything I try.

The cold steel clasps tightly around my wrists and I grimace as it bites deeply into my flesh…you thrust me towards the couch and I land heavily…as I turn to you I am just in time to see you bring the whip heavily down on my back.

I am no stranger to pain, but the force with which you hammer my body leaves me gasping for my breath
Old 03-20-2007, 04:11 PM   #165
NightStalker73au
Alone

Bringing the whip down even harder now across her lower back, ass and legs i grin and stand there over her. Moving quickly i turn her body over and roughly grab each breast in turn, twisting and pinching her nipples with one hand as my other hand almost ripped her clitoris from her body.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-20-2007, 04:16 PM   #166
Hellcat
At Rest

I visibly flinch each the whip comes down successively harder on my back, glancing to your face I see an expression consumed purely with vengeance, a need to show me the humiliation I showed you.

The force of your turning me over almost knock the winds from my body and I cant help but cry out as you handle my body so roughly. My whole body jolts as your fingers brusquely seek out my clitoris.

‘Get off me Chris…’ I cry out, ‘Get the fuck off me!’
Old 03-20-2007, 05:42 PM   #167
NightStalker73au
Alone

Hearing your words one hand roughly gropes each of your breasts, pinching and twisting your nipples as i thrust three fingers inside your pussy before pulling the m out and striding across to your cabinet. Taking out two lots of rope i return and tie your legs together with one piece and grin as i wrap the other one around your waist tying them both to the back of the couch securely. Fingers return to your pussy thrusting hard, fast and deep in and out hitting your g-spot on almost each inward thrust.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-20-2007, 05:50 PM   #168
Hellcat
At Rest

I scream and shout out you almost continuously as I endure your rough treatment, I wince as you twist at my nipples… but I am momentarily left breathless when you drive your fingers deep inside me, my depths having already been moistened by my previous actions… when I see you coming back with the rope I feel a genuine fear, not knowing exactly what you will do…. I try to struggle against you as you secure me, but with my arms already restrained I have great difficulty in achieving this.

My body spasms as you thrust you fingers deeply into me, conflicting feelings well up in me each time you strike harshly at my g-spot and send a river of sensations coursing through my bound body
Old 03-20-2007, 06:20 PM   #169
NightStalker73au
Alone

Eyes watch you struggling against the bindings as fingers thrust in and out of your pussy harder and faster hitting your g-spot over and over again. Moving only slightly i can feel my cock hardening and with an evil glint in my eye i get an idea. Hand leaves your breasts and wraps around my hardening cock, slowly it slides up and down the entire length as fingers piston in and out of your pussy even harder now.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-20-2007, 07:07 PM   #170
Hellcat
At Rest

My eyes glare at you as you furiously punish me with your fingers, driving them harder and faster …leaving my body breathless with the exertion. I catch sight of the menacing glint in your eye and watch as you hand moves across to your hardening shaft…
I begin to think what you can be up to, but concentration is impossible as your fingers pound deeply into me, sending shockwaves through my body….
I try to resist the pleasure, not wanting to give you satisfaction… or maybe its my determined resolve to resist you that is driving you onwards…my eyes fix on yours
Old 03-20-2007, 07:14 PM   #171
NightStalker73au
Alone

Fingers thrust harder and faster in and out of your pussy with one hand as i slowly stroke my cock with the other. Feeling your body fighting the feelings i lean down and take each nipple into my mouth sucking them deep, teeth running around the hardened ends. Having felt your eyes on me i stroke my cock a little faster as i detach my mouth from one nipple. Thumb rubbing your clitoris harder and faster now in perfect unison with finger movements in and out of your pussy. Eyes meet yours as i pull my fingers out of your pussy, alternating movements of hands on my hard thick shaft i soon feel it pulsate before it erupts like a volcano, my hot cum splattering against her face as i just grin. Chuckling i pick up her knickers and glance at her before walking across to the door, unlocking it, open and leave her there to be found sometime tomorrow morning.
I am the NightStalker

Last edited by NightStalker73au; 03-27-2007 at 06:10 AM.