Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-04-2007, 10:10 AM   #41
drmephisto

Once again she began to weep as I took pleasure from her. It only served to harden both my cock and my heart. I slowed my motion between her sweet supple breasts to make the sensation last. As I held her tits, my thumbs massaged her nipples. While she was crying, she was enjoying that sensation and her occasional moans of pleasure betrayed her. From time to time she would open her eyes and see me looking at her when she utter such sounds. It humiliated and angered her and gave me a reason to laugh at and mock her. I reminded her that the longer that I enjoyed her like this, the longer that it would be before the most pleasureable invasion of her.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:21 AM   #42
summer1983

summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via MSN to summer1983

My body started to respond with what he was doing. I found myself liking it as I let out little moans of enjoyment. Whenever I seemed to open my eyes though when I made these sounds I found him looking at me then laughing and mocking me. I felt so embarrassed and angry at myself for making me feel like this I should be hating what he's doing not enjoying it. The next thing though that he keeps reminding me of that I have to dread is when he sticks his cock inside me which I have no intention of enjoying.
summer1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:33 AM   #43
drmephisto

Soon I find my wish to prolong the experiance is overwhelmed by my desire to cum. I pick up the pace and cum. Some lands on her face enrageing her. I just keep satisfying myself until I can proceed no more. As I climb from the bed she screams at me telling me what a brute and bastard I am. I just turn back to her and remind her of her situation and that it is not at all good manners to be rude to your host. I sit and crack open a beer again watching her stuggle uselessly to free herself fully aware of what is going to happen next. She cries in a spate of fear and frustration.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:50 AM   #44
summer1983

summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)summer1983 Level 4 (400+)

As he cums some of it lands on my face in which makes me wanna be sick. As he climbs of the bed I scream at him telling him.
"Your such an evil brute you fucking bastard."
He then reminds me of the situation I'm in and that its not good manners to be rude to your host. I wanted to laugh in his face when he said this but I thought I better not. I try again to get loose in which he watches me while opening his self a can of beer. I try pulling with my arms but no way is it working not even with the thought of having him inside me is it giving me the extra strength to get myself free. I give in after a while finally defeated as I begin to cry out of anger and frustration.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:48 PM   #45
drmephisto

As I watch my sweet captive her failed efforts give way to exhaustion and she falls asleep. I take the time to freshen up knowing that she will awaken in a state of shock coming back to the reality of where she is. When I feel the time is right I will help that along with some stimulation of my own.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:20 PM   #46
summer1983

I must of fell asleep when I suddenly awoke and realized where I was. Still trapped in this neverending nightmare. I look round and see him there he sees that I am awake. I try helplessly all over again to try to get lose but again no hope of the ropes giving way. I'm still utterly trapped and helpless his to do with as he sees fit.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:24 PM   #47
drmephisto

I stand over her as she awakens. Sitting next to her I stroke her leg. I feel her shiver at my touch. My hand glides up her soft sweet thigh to cum to rest on her mound. She whimpers and whines at my touches which serves only to drive blood into my organ. I stand and approach her feet freeing them from the foot rails from being tied together. I take one ankle and tie it to the corner post. "NOOOOO!" she screams tying to kick me with her other foot. I disregard her fighting me and just continue my work. Once I have one leg secure, I grab the free fighting one and secure it in similar fashion to the othr post. Then my hand begins its journey again up her leg and thigh this time to slide inside her panties and to rub her clit hard. She welps out cries that combine aroused excitement and humiliated frustration. Once I have withdrawn my hand she breaksdown into spasms of weeping realising that what she has dreded is finally about to occur.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:59 PM   #48
summer1983

He sits next to me stroking my leg I shiver at his touch. His hand glides up my thigh to rest on my mound in which I whimper and whine at his touch. He then stands and apporaches my feet which are still tied together. He unties them and ties one to the corner bedpost in which I say
"No" And try to kick at him with my now free leg but he then grabs this one and ties it to the other bedpost. His hand starts going up my leg again then my thigh into my knickers and starts rubbing my clit hard. I cry out in humiliation as it's beginning to turn me on to my dismay. My body responds to his touch. Once he stops I begin to cry knowing whats coming next.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:10 PM   #49
drmephisto

I climb back onto the bed between her legs. He head shakes as she cries no, no please don't. All the pleading that she does just drives me forward as I am sure she sees with my raging cock pointing at her sweet cunt. I grab my knife and make quick work of her panties slicing them at the waistbands and pulling them from under her. I roll them into a ball and stick it into her mouth telling her that she will need this to bite down on. I put down the knife and rub her pussy with my finger to test its wetness. ""How nice! I have you all excited and ready," I tell her to torment her as I position my self to drive into her. She cries no, no as I penetrate her slowly trying to enjoy every second, then the last few inches drive in in one thrust. She lets out a scream that would stand one's hair on end. It quickly softens into a cry of despair as I take the pleasure from her that I have waited so long for.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:51 AM   #50
summer1983

As he climbs in between my legs I shake my head and cry 'No please no' as I see his cock pointing at my pussy but he ignores my cries and with his knife cuts my panties away which he rolls up and puts in my mouth and tells me I'll need something to bite down on. He then puts down his knife and begins to rub my pussy with his finger. My pussy is already wet which he notices.
"How nice! I have you all excited and ready."
He says to torment me as he positions himself to drive into me. I scream 'No, no' but again he ignores my cries as he penetrates me first slowly then thrusts himself with one big push right inside me. I bite down on my panties as he's really hurting me then I let out a really high pitched scream which I then begin to cry not liking the situation I'm in. He begins to thrust in and out of me his skin banging against mine.
Old 02-05-2007, 07:00 AM   #51
devilinauniform

It feels so good, fucking your pussy as you lie there helpless under me, unable to move, my been free to enjoy your body and not have to think of your pleasure, just mine.
My mouth covers your breasts as i fuck you harder, your tears adding to my hunger. I suck hard on your nipples, then nip them hard with my teeth
Old 02-06-2007, 01:18 PM   #52
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer1983
As he climbs in between my legs I shake my head and cry 'No please no' as I see his cock pointing at my pussy but he ignores my cries and with his knife cuts my panties away which he rolls up and puts in my mouth and tells me I'll need something to bite down on. He then puts down his knife and begins to rub my pussy with his finger. My pussy is already wet which he notices.
"How nice! I have you all excited and ready."
He says to torment me as he positions himself to drive into me. I scream 'No, no' but again he ignores my cries as he penetrates me first slowly then thrusts himself with one big push right inside me. I bite down on my panties as he's really hurting me then I let out a really high pitched scream which I then begin to cry not liking the situation I'm in. He begins to thrust in and out of me his skin banging against mine.

I have been looking forward to this since I took my sweet captive. She cries as I enter her and continues as I have my way with her. I will be enjoying this for well over 20 minutes before I cum in her. And this is only the beginnng of a nice long relationship. "Ohhh baby, we are going to have such fun over the next few days," I say her trembling with delight.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:40 PM   #53
summer1983

"Ohhh baby, we are going to have such fun over the next few days."
I hear him say as he fucks me. At that moment I didn't realize what he said til it actually sunk in. I can't believe he's intending on keeping me here for a few days I thought he'll have his fun with me then let me go. I cry even more when I realized maybe my nightmare wasn't going to end anytime soon.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:22 PM   #54
drmephisto

I cut you free and you strech and soothes your wrists and ankles from the rope marks. I give you a towel which you use to cover yourself with. "You look like a shower or a nice hot bath is in order," I say to you. "Go ahead, I promise I won't peek," I say to which you respond with an angry look. You are relieved that for the moment you have been spared any more torment but wonder what is next. "Oh my sweet, don't even think about trying to leave, I don't appriciate when my guests try to leave early," I say as you enter the bathroom, any hopes of escape dashed as you ponder the warning. The water is hot and you cool it a little as you get in to clense yourself. You breakdown in tears wondering what awaits you afterward.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:58 AM   #55
summer1983

After I finish taking a bath I get out and dry myself then wrapped in the towel I go back into the room to where you are. I don't say anything but just stand there not knowing whats going to happen to me next.
Old 02-08-2007, 11:39 AM   #56
drmephisto

"Come with me," I say leading you to the bed. "Put these on," I say pointing to a nice black dinner dress with black lingere and a matching pair of sexy shoes. "Then join me in the next room," I say pointing to another doorway. "Remember, you are still my guest," I say reminding you of my earlier warning.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:48 PM   #57
summer1983

I look down at the things laid out on the bed. 'He expects me to wear these?" I thought to myself not wanting to anger him I put everything on. The dress fitted me like a treat. It was very elegant. Then I walk into the next room.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:02 PM   #58
drmephisto

You walk into a room with a small dining room table with an ornate candleabra. I am pouring you a glass of wine and have waiting for you a nice Italian dinner. "Come and sit my dear," I say admiring you. You add class and beauty to that outfit I must say," I remark as I puu your chair out for you.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:06 PM   #59
summer1983

I ignore your compliment as I sit down on the chair you have pulled out for me.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:24 PM   #60
drmephisto

I sence your resentment and move to sit down in my chair. "You know, you should just make the best of the situation, I could have just lfet you tied to that bed and have you wait until I felt like using you again," I say pouring my own glass of wine. "Instead I treat you to some good food, good wine, and dress you elegantly as a lovely lady like you should be, now if I were you, I would rethink my situation," I say as I take a sip of wine. I see you staring into space trying to ignore the meal in front of you in spite of the hunger you feel. "Of course I am sure what you would really want to know is how long you are going to be here, right?" I take another sip of wine.