Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-18-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Cheerleader

It was my senior year. The game was heated. We all watched as our team played so hard. It was a good game. Last few minutes, it was a tie; the other team had the ball.

I was a cheerleader. Not just a cheerleader; I was the captain this year. This was my last year to enjoy this. To enjoy cheerleading; being able to get away with wearing such a short skirt during the schoolday, getting away with alot of stuff just because I was a cheerleader. It was a big game so I tried to look especially cute that day. I had my long, golden blonde hair pulled up in a ponytail, I even took the time to curl it. My makeup was perfect; my luscious lips tinted a shade of glossy pale pink, my mascara making my bright blue eyes pop. My uniform was probably a size to small; the skirt too short, the top too tight on my c-cup breasts. But the tightness of my outfit really did show off my tiny waist.

I jumped up and did a toe-touch, pumping my long, bronzed legs up to reach my toes, just in time to turn around to see that we intercepted the ball. I bounced up and down as our quarterback ran down the field with the ball. And we scored. Just in time for the clock to run out. We won the game.

"Oh my god! We won! Oh my goodness!" I couldn't believe it. How picture perfect. My senior year; my team wins! It was so perfect. The quarterback intercepts the ball and runs the field for a touchdown just in time for us to win the game.

Everyone jumped up and was screaming. After everyone had rejoiced and had time to calm down, the players all walked the line; "Good game." We walked around the track to do the same with the other cheerleaders. I didn't mean it though. "Good game..." I couldn't help but smile. We won!

When we walked back around the track alot of the people had left. The coach and the football players were still on the field, but just about everyone else had evacuated. I looked over to my co-captain. "Wow, what a great game huh?"

"Yeah, I can't believe it! How awesome, right?" she said.

I looked at her and smiled, my white teeth gleaming. "Yeah, definitely."

"Well, I'm tired. Walk me to my car?"

"Sure." I walked her to her car, which was on the opposite side of the school. We talked about the game, about the banquet, about random things before we finally got there. "Have a good night."

"You're parked over there right?" She said to me, pointing to my red convertable.

"Yeah, I'm-" Oh no. I forgot my cheerbag and pompons on the track! "Oh, crap. Yeah, I parked there- forgot my stuff though, I gotta run back and grab it."

"Okay, well, I'll see you later then. Monday?"

"Monday!" I smiled and waved before jogging back to the field. Nobody was there anymore. The game ended pretty late; it was dark, especially behind the bleachers. My bag was sitting alone, untouched by the track between the field and the gate. I walked over to grab it.

Last edited by lildefect; 04-18-2008 at 04:14 PM.
lildefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:15 PM   #2
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

It was our last home game and I didn’t want to leave the stadium so I sat under the bleachers with a six pack and stared out towards the field. Sure I was happy that we had won the game and I had played great but I still hadn’t accomplished a lot of the things I had planned on doing my senior year. Most of my buddies on the team had already gone all the way with a girl, but my now ex-girlfriend was a real prude and wouldn’t even let me touch her pussy. Now it looked like I’d be heading off to college as a virgin.

I took another drink from my bottle and looked up and saw Sienna walking under the bleachers towards me. She was 5'4" tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, with perfect bronze skin. Fuck, she was one hot girl, man would I like to get a piece of that babe. She was the captain of the cheerleaders, probably going out with Chris the quarterback tonight, no chance she’d ever go out with me. As she continued to walk towards me I noticed her smile slightly and wave at me. I shouted to her, “Sienna, why don’t you come over here and celebrate the game with me for a couple of minutes. I’ve got a six pack of cold beer."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:20 PM   #3
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had grabbed my bag and was cutting through to the parking lot under the bleachers. I saw one of the members of the football team sitting under the bleachers, by himself with drinking a beer. I gave him a quick smile and a wave. I wasn't exactly sure what he was doing here, but he looked relaxed. I hiked up the bag on my shoulder.

"Hey Jack... kind of late, isn't it? I bet you're tired after that. Good game though, congrats."

I shook my head when he offered me a beer. "No thanks... I'm pretty tired myself, I'm gonna head home and get some rest." I really wasn't. I had plans to go out with Chris, but I didn't want to seem rude after his invitation. I'm not gonna lie, he was pretty cute; tall, hazel eyes, ruly brown hair.

"So... I guess I'll see you around, okay?" I started to walk by him.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:27 PM   #4
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

She just blew off my invitation, giving me some lie about going home to rest. Yeah right, when was the last time a cheer leader didn't go to some victory party after a big win. All the cheer leaders were the same, liked to show off there pretty asses in those short skirts.

I'm not sure what got into me but I grabbed Sienna by the wrist and said, "Oh come on Sienna, have just one beer with me. It's not right to walk away a leave me all alone to celebrate. Show some school spirit and toast our victory."
Old 04-18-2008, 04:34 PM   #5
lildefect

My heart skipped a bit as Jack grabbed my wrist- it was unexpected. I didn't really know what to think. I looked into his hazel eyes, then down to his strong hand clasped around my thin wrist. Was he already a little tipsy? Buzzed?

"Jack- really. Drinking would be bad, I have to drive. I couldn't afford to get a DUI while being underage. Why are you here by yourself anyway; why aren't you out with the guys? Aren't they having some sort of victory party?" I knew they were. Chris was telling me about it before the game; that if they were, they were all having a party at Marco's place.

I tried to hide the fact that my heart had skipped a beat. I didn't want him to think that he scared me, he was a big guy and it was really dark behind those bleachers.

Last edited by lildefect; 04-18-2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:38 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I looked up at Sienna, her uniform was a size too small showing off her hot figure, fuck Chris the quarterback, I wanted her to stay.

I let go of her wrist and said, "Please Sienna, I'm kinda depressed and it would mean a lot to me if you just stayed and had one beer with me. Your not going to get a DUI on one lousey beer. Please."
Old 04-18-2008, 04:45 PM   #7
lildefect

I took a deep breath. Jack looked so sad- I couldn't help but feel bad for him as he held his beer and sat down on the gravel beneath the bleachers. I had other plans, but I guess one beer wouldn't hurt. Besides; how could I resist those big hazel eyes, looking up at me like a big puppy dog.

Almost hesitantly I set my cheer bag down next to him then sat down beside him. I took my cell out of my bag to double check that nobody had called, then put it back in. "Okay... but just one!" I smiled at him. I reached my hand over to the pack and grabbed a beer, popped it open, then looked at him.

"Now, why are you depressed? It's your senior year. You just won the game. You're a good-looking guy..." I thought about that for a second. He really was. "Why would you be upset right now?"

I took a sip from the beer. It was cool and smooth going down my throat. I preffered fruity drinks, but beer was a classic. I leaned against my cheer-bag and waited for a reply.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #8
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I smiled at Sienna as she took the fist sip from the beer. I took a drink from mine and thought I should try to make out with her she is so good looking. Who was I kidding, she'd finish her beer then get to Chris as fast as she could. Probably have those hot long legs wrapped around him tonight. Then she started talking and she called me a "good-looking guy", and hesitated.

Maybe I did have a shot with Sienna, maybe she just needed me to make the first move. She asked my why I was upset and I answered, "It's the last home game and the school year is coming to and end. I heading away to college probably won't see my old buddies anymore. Also, Christy broke up with me last week."

I moved slightly closer to Sienna so that our legs were barely touching and I put my arm behind where she was sitting. It wasn't touching her but it gave her the opportunity to snuggle close to me.
Old 04-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #9
lildefect

I set the beer down beside me as Jack told me about what was bothering him. I looked into his eyes. I felt bad for him, but honestly just wanted to go and have fun. I didn't really know him. I knew about him and Christy, but didn't know either of them all that well. I don't know what he expected from me. There wasn't much I could do to make him feel better.

Suddenly I felt his leg barely touch mine and saw him put his arm behind where I was sitting. I didn't know what he was expecting from me. I didn't know what to say, so I looked down and grabbed another sip of my beer. I held it with both hands and stiffened up. I was pretty sure he knew about me and Chris. He wouldn't try anything, right?

"Well, I don't know. I understand where you're coming from about going away to college next year, I'm worried too. But just try and keep in touch..." I gulped down another sip of beer. "I'm sorry to hear about you and Christy. Why would she break up with you, anyway?"

I stiffened my back and scooted forward a little bit. Him putting his arm behind me made me feel a little uncomfortable, but I shrugged it off.
Old 04-18-2008, 05:10 PM   #10
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I noticed Sienna move scoot away from me slightly and I started to get frustrated. More rejection from a girl, fuck I'll never get laid. I replied back to Sienna that, "Christy was pressuring me for sex, but I had morals and wanted to wait."

I watched her continue to drink the beer and hoped that it might loosen her up a bit. I looked down at the hem of her short skirt, god those legs were hot. I wonder what color panties she has on underneath that uniform.
Old 04-18-2008, 05:15 PM   #11
lildefect

As I sipped the beer I heard Jack's reply. He had morals and wanted to wait for sex... I smiled to myself. Him putting his arm behind was probably just a way for him to get comfortable. I relaxed a little bit knowing this; if he was a virgin, then he would definitely not try anything out of line. I took another sip and crossed my legs at the ankles. Suddenly the thought came into mind; I forgot to put my spankies on today! I tried to wiggle my skirt down so he wouldn't see my red lacy booty shorts under the skirt. Good think our school colors were red and black; nobody probably even noticed that they weren't my briefs!

"So she was pressuring you, huh? Well, good for you. Telling her no. That's good." I loosened up a bit. I took another sip of beer. Without noticing, I had already drank half of it.
Old 04-18-2008, 05:24 PM   #12
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I noticed Sienna relax a bit and cross her legs, she was now sipping on that beer at a good pace. I playfully touched her leg for a moment and said, "I didn't expect to hear that from you Sienna, I kinda figured you'd think I was whimp for not wanting to have sex yet. I really appreciate you talking with me."

I thought to myself that maybe this was going to work out after all. She was starting to relax and she did metion that I was good looking. I went ahead and opened another beer for Sienna and placed it by her hand, hoping that she'd start to lose track of time as we talked.
Old 04-18-2008, 07:00 PM   #13
lildefect

"Oh, I couldn't take another beer, really. I'm not even done with this one." I felt his hand on my leg, then all of a sudden I had the urge to leave. I needed to get going, I couldn't believe I was sitting here.

"You know what, I need to get going." I chugged down the rest of my beer. "You can have that one, I really ought to get going. I set the empty can down next to him then got on my hands and knees, looking for my bag. I grabbed it then turned around. "I gotta go... This was fun, but..." I had to stop myself. "I'm tired." I stood. "I- I'll see you around, okay?"
Old 04-18-2008, 07:22 PM   #14
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I could feel the anger in me build when Sienna seemed to be repulsed by my touch of her leg and then not whating to hang with me a drink another beer. Then she got on her hands and knees and stuck her cute rear right in front of me. It was obvious that she was quite the tease, one moment being nice, the next rejecting me, and then showing off her body.

I listend to Sienna say "This was fun but, blah, blah blah." I stood up and took her hand and said, "Sure I understand, but I insist that you let me walk you to your car. It's late and you shouldn't be walking alone, especailly dressed in that outfit." I started to walk still holding Sienna's hand tight, I was walking under the bleachers towards the parking lot next to the fence.
Old 04-18-2008, 07:48 PM   #15
lildefect

I grabbed my bag before Jack stood up and grabbed my hand. I had the cheer bag on my shoulder and was about to walk off when he grabbed my hand. When he stood he was almost a full foot taller- at least twice my weight. He grabbed my hand. I didn't really like that, but let him do it.

"You know, it's really not necessary that you walk me to my car. I wear this uniform all the time; I think I'm fine, really." I felt his grip squeeze tight on my hand. "You know- I insist, really, I can walk myself." I tried to pull my hand away from his.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:02 PM   #16
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Sienna started to walk with me letting me take her hand, a few moments later she started to mildly object and I felt her starting to try to pull her hand away from mine.

We were next to the fence underneath the bleachers, I grabbed Sienna by her shoulders and pushed her back into the fence. I moved her like she was a rag doll in my arms. I was faceing her and she had her back to the fence. I said, "Sienna, give me a sweet little kiss before we go to the car. I won't take no for an answer, one little kiss and you can go home."

I started to bend down and move my lips towards her mouth.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:05 PM   #17
lildefect

Out of nowhere, all of a sudden, my back was against the fence. In a flash I was pressed back, my back digging into the metal behind me. I stared, wide-eyed up at Jack.

"One little kiss..." he said before he started to lean in to kiss me. I didn't know what to think. He was playing off as this innocent, heart-broken guy, and now he wanted a kiss?

I turned my face away from him. "Jack- no. I have a boyfriend!" I turned my face downard and put my hands forward, against his chest. "I appreciate the beer, but I need to go. Now."
Old 04-18-2008, 08:14 PM   #18
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I felt Sienna's hands against my chest trying to push me away but it was a laughable attempt. I listened as she told me about her boyfriend, Chris the fucking asshole.

I took my right hand off her shoulder and put it on her leg under her skirt and started to move it up her leg towards her pussy. I said, "Sienna, I don't give a fuck about Chris. Either I want a sweet kiss or my fingers are going to get a little wet, your choice."
Old 04-18-2008, 08:20 PM   #19
lildefect

"Wh-what?" My eyes widened. Was he really doing this? "Jack, no!" I felt his fingers on my bare thigh, his hand slowly reaching upward, up my leg... I reached my hands and grabbed at his wrist, tried to keep him from moving upward. "Stop it! What- what do you think you're doing? Jack, what are you doing!"

I tried to stay firm and not lose my cool. I looked up, all wide-eyed, staring longingly into his hazel eyes. "Please, Jack- stop..."

Last edited by lildefect; 04-18-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #20
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I grabbed both of Sienna's tiny wrists and brought her arms over her head and then lead both wrist in my left hand. I slowly brought my right hand down the front of her body brushing over her breasts down to her right leg touching underneath her skirt once again. I said, "Last chance, either give me a nice passionate kiss or my fingers are going to get nice and wet." I started to slowly move my hand up her leg until I could feel the edge of her panties. I could fell my cock starting to get hard under my pants.