Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2008, 09:48 PM   #41
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

I took the items as you handed them to me, quickly setting them aside as you began to stand. My fist slammed into your stomach, driving you back down onto the toilet seat “ Complete and utter submission, That was the deal remember” I told you as I glanced at my watch “And by my reckoning you still have and hour and 45 minutes to go”.

Picking up the shaving gear I forced it back into your hands, “So get on with it before I start adding extra time for disobedience”…
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:53 PM   #42
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I couldn't believe you punched me, I wanted to kick the shit out of you but for five minutes I had to gasp for air and listen to your threats. "I can't shave myself ass hole, I am liable to cut myself to ribbon. Get the hell away from me, all agreements are off, I didn't agree to being punched as if I was a man, now get out of here". I had it with you as I rubbed my stomach and glared at you. You had gone too far and now I was not cooperative at all. When you moved toward me I kicked at you.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 10:16 PM   #43
Alias
Privileged Member

As I moved towards you once again you kick out at me, and you narrowly miss your target. I grabbed hold of your leg and pulled you off the toilet seat. I heard the thud as you slide of the seat and hit the floor, but I was already dragging you across the room by your leg.

The smooth tiles gave way to carpet as I dragged you back into the bedroom, “All you had to do was follow instructions” I muttered as I let go of your leg and turned to haul you up “But I guess even that was to much for a stupid slut like you”.

Picking you up a practically throw you down on the centre of the bed “Looks like you will be missing your flight” I tell you as I turn and open my fathers wardrobe. Rummaging through it I quickly grab a selection of his ties and make my way back to the bed.

You are in the process of trying to climb off the other side of the bed as I join you on it. And snag hold of one of your arms and pull you back, clambering over you I straddle your chest as I wrestle you down onto your back and tug your arm up to the bed post, looping the tie around your wrist….
Old 04-13-2008, 10:40 PM   #44
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was a shock as you pulled me to the bathroom floor by my leg and then drag me across the room and into the bedroom. I was kicking out with my other leg but just could not make contact as you cursed me out and threw me on the bed. I tried to get off the bed on the oposite side and found you dragging me back on the bed, looping my wrists with my husband's ties as you sat on my chest to keep me in place. As you finished that I was trying to kick you but you grabbed my one leg and tied that with another tie. I had one leg left and kicked wildly at you but soon you subdued me and tied that leg down also. When I looked down at my body I could see I was spread eagled. I didn't like this much at all. "Untie me you bastard, you have no right to do this to me".
Old 04-14-2008, 06:18 PM   #45
Alias
Privileged Member

I climb off the bed and slowly circle it checking that each tie I tightly bound, I ignore your demand to be let loose as I pull the pillow out from under your head and shove it under your butt, lifting your hips up and off the mattress. Slowly I walk back into the bathroom, returning moments later carrying the shaving gear. Getting back onto the bed I kneel between your widely splayed legs casually shacking the can of shaving foam.

Popping the lid I spray the foam upon your mound, taking my time as I spread it around to cover your sex. Tossing the can aside I pick up the razor “You might want to hold still” I smile as I lower the razor, I drag the blades through the cream striping you of your pubic hair as I go…..
Old 04-14-2008, 08:45 PM   #46
rvplymates
Banned

I was scared this time as you tied me up. I didn't trust you not to hurt me. As you put the pillow under my behind, I figured I was in big trouble. I bit my lip as you left the room and stopped myself from making a sigh of relief as I saw the shaving cream. You sprayed my mound and began shaving me, teasing my clit every chance you got. I had to hold my behind hard to the pillow or I would have been wiggling from the sensations you were causing.
Old 04-16-2008, 07:51 PM   #47
Alias
Privileged Member

I teased your clit as I moved it back and forth keeping it away from the blades as I shaved you bare, I could see how hard you were trying to hide the fact that my manipulations of your clit were turning you on, And I could see you struggling to keep your ass planted on the pillow.

Finally I set the razor aside, my hand caressing your now smooth mound, “There now” I muttered “All done, Now I can see exactly what I’m aiming for” I add as with out warning I suddenly flicked my hand down, the tips of my fingers delivering a stinging blow directly to your enlarged clit.

“That’s for disobeying me” I tell you as you scream out in agony, pulling against your bindings. Collecting the shaving gear I return them to the bathroom. As I make my way back I stop off once again at my fathers wardrobe. As I turn and walk back to the foot of the bed you see the belt dangling from my hand.

Standing at the base of the bed I slowly. And deliberately fold the belt in half, “And this is for trying to kick me” I tell you an instant before I raise the thick leather belt and bring it down. The crack as the belt impacts upon your mound, biting deep into the sensitive skin of your sex echoes around the room, soon followed by your high pitched scream…
Old 04-16-2008, 08:20 PM   #48
rvplymates
Banned

I watch as you set the shaving things aside and start caressing my now bald mound. It did not matter I told myself, the hair will grow again. I didn't like your words as you made a kind of threat about being able to see what you are aiming at. I screamed as the tips of your fingers smack my clit. I look at you as if you are nuts. One minute playing with my clit next minute hitting it, you had to be nuts.

“That’s for disobeying me” I look at you with hate in my eyes as you collect the shaving gear and go into the bathroom. I pull at my bindings trying to get free and away from a nut. When you came back I watched you go to my husbands wardrobe and when you turned you had a belt in your hand. I thought what are you going to do with that, you little shit.

I do not trust the way you are folding the belt and standing close to me. Out of the blue you said something that told me I was in trouble. “And this is for trying to kick me” I saw your arm go up and come down right on my mound. I scream loudly and pull at my binding. "You little basard, wait till I get free, I am going to cut your balls off". I knew I shouldn't have said that as soon as I saw you walking back and forth just waiting for me to finish my outburst. I had no doubt you were going to hurt me and hurt me bad.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #49
Alias
Privileged Member

I smile as I listen to your threat, Slowly pacing around the bed as I wait for your outburst to die down, “Is that so” I say my smile turning into a smirk as I raise the belt once again, Like before the leather bites deeply into your sex, tearing another shriek from you as a new wave of pain runs through you.

Before the pain even has a chance to ease, the belt strikes again and again, As you howl tugging desperately at your bindings. I step to the side as the belt falls once again this time striking at the exposed flesh of your inner thigh. Moving up the side of the bed I lash out at you again and again with the belt, leaving bright red welts in my wake, Even going so far as to whip your tender breasts.

Eventually my arm grows too tired to lift the belt and I let it fall by the bed. Smiling as I look down at you, your face streaked with tears, your body is crisscrossed with the angry red welts and your pussy lips are far more swollen than what they were when I had began.

I tighten the ties that bind you, and move over to the door, It takes almost five minutes before I finally manage to force it open and I look over at you “It wasn’t locked, just jammed” I tell you with a grin on my face. Stepping out of the room I leave you to your misery, but not for long as I return in a matter of minutes, Camera in hand.

For the next ten minutes or so I move around the bed snapping away, Taking pictures of you as you lie there bound and abused. Laying the camera aside I scoop up the belt once again before climbing up onto the bed and clambering between your splayed legs. “So what it to be” I ask as I wave the belt back and forth “More of this or” I reach down and grab my hard prick “More of this”……

Last edited by Alias; 04-17-2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:25 PM   #50
rvplymates
Banned

Every part of my body hurt and what hurt most of all was that the damn door wasnt even locked and the little bastard knew it. I wanted out of this place as soon as possible. When he came back with a camera, I couldn't believe he was going to take pictures of me like this, all spread open and naked with welts that he caused all over my body. I couldn't figure out why he would want them.

When he offered me the belt or his cock, I looked at him like he was nuts, I wanted neither. "Which one will get me out of here the quickest, thats the one I want." I was tired now, the beating had done me in. There was no more fight left in me, I just wanted him to do whatever and untie me and let me go. Suddenly the phone rang and I watched him go answer it and closed my eyes, I was beyond tire thanks to him.
Old 04-17-2008, 04:15 PM   #51
Alias
Privileged Member

I cursed as the phone rang and climbed off the bed to answer it, It was my father and I moved out of the room to talk to him, Half afraid you would call out and scupper my fun.

Glancing in the doorway as I pace back and forth in the hall, I notice your eyes closing, “….. No she’s a bit tied up at the moment” I tell my father trying to keep my amusement out of my voice. “…. I’ll get her to call you when she’s free” I tell him before hanging up.

Tossing the phone aside, I make my way back to the bed and slap your thigh as I get back onto the bed “Wake up” I shout as I ease my way between your thighs, teasing your slit with the tip of my cock.

Suddenly I thrust forward driving my prick deep into your ravished pussy, laughing as you lurch against your bindings as my body slams against your abused body, reawakening the pain as I rub against the raised welts that line your thighs….
Old 04-17-2008, 05:12 PM   #52
rvplymates
Banned

I couldn't believe the pain as you thrusted deep within me, I actually lunge away from you, my head hitting the headboard as I groaned while you pressed on the welts that you had created on my body. You truely are a bastard I think but don't say as I stare at you in pure hatred. You pull back until just the tip is in me and thrust again and again. I am panted but not in pleasure in pure pain as your hands move over my beatten body. Your are going to make some lucky woman really happy I think as you thrust again and again, I feel blackness overwhelming me and suddenly I pass out into wonderful nothingness.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:04 PM   #53
Alias
Privileged Member

As I thrust into you again and again, I hold nothing back slamming into you with full length strokes with all the force my hips can muster. My hands roaming your body tracing the welts, Moving to your tortured breasts and kneading the already painful mounds cruelly.

I continue to use your body even after you pass out, Grunting wildly as I slam into your tight passage trying to rouse you with the pain I inflect upon your abused body. With the intensity of my fucking it isn't long before I feel the tightening of my balls and at the last moment I pull out, Quickly stroking my hard shaft as I clamber of your, groaning as my prick jerks in my hand and my hot jizz erupts sending stream after stream of my seed flying across your body, Splashing against your face and tits.

I continue to fist my shaft, draining the last of my load to dribble down and pool upon your stomach, smiling I climb off the bed and retrieve my camera, shooting off a dozen or so pictures of your cum streaked body before I set it aside and sit down on the edge of the bed to wait for you to come around....
Old 04-18-2008, 10:19 PM   #54
rvplymates
Banned

I don't know how long I was out but there you were watching me closely. I could feel your cum hardening on my poor whipped body. I wanted so much to get out of here and never come back to this place again. I look at you pitifully, "Are you done with me yet". I stare at you and the hate shined through once more as I wait for what you will do to me next.
Old 04-19-2008, 10:30 AM   #55
Alias
Privileged Member

I watched you closely as you lay there out of it, watching the steady rise and fall of your chest, Your face looking so peaceful. That look of peace quickly faded as you came round, intsantly replaced with a look of hate as you spoke, "Are you done with me yet”.

I don't answer, I simply turn and begin to realise the tie that binds your ankle to the foot of the bed, reaching over I realise the other ankle too. As I turn back to face you I see a glimmer of hope in your eyes and it brings a smile to my face.

Instead of reaching up and untying your wrists, I grab hold of one of your ankles and force it up to the headboard and tie it off next to your wrist, Quickly I repeat the process with the other until you are practically folded in two.

Quickly I snap off another couple if pictures before I shuffle over to you on my knees, licking at my finger till it is thickly coated with my saliva. Reaching down I press it against your puckered little asshole and slowly begin to work my finger in little circles, “Tell me, has my Dad ever assfucked you ?”...
Old 04-19-2008, 04:19 PM   #56
rvplymates
Banned

I think finally, finally I can get out of here as you quite gently release my ankles. I wait patiently for you to release my arms and for a moment I am sure you are going to let me go and then suddenly without a warning you pull my leg up and tie it close to my wrist. I am bewildered by what you are doing. I know my face must be looking at you in amazement. I didn't even fight when you tied up the other ankle, I was in shock as you folded me up without me even protesting. I can see my ass up and expose as is my pussy. Beyond that you have your finger in your mouth wetting it like a child would. It was soaked as you reached for the opening of my rectum and rubbed that little opening in a circular motion. When you spoke I looked at you like you were quite mad. “Tell me, has my Dad ever assfucked you ?”

My mouth drops open and I scream, "Noooooooo, don't do that pleeese, Noooooo. You will rip me apart". I never was so scared in my life, tears poured down my face, I was broken as I thought of that horrible act that no one had ever done to me".
Old 04-19-2008, 09:09 PM   #57
Alias
Privileged Member

That scream told me a lot, But nowhere near as much as that look of sheer and utter terror that was on your face, That look told me everything I needed to know. I chuckled as I continued to circle your rosebud, the circles decreasing in size as I begin to push against your clenched little hole.

“I'll take that as a no, shall I” I ask as my finger slips past your tight defences and sinks into your tightest hole up to the first knuckle. Slowly I begin to push it deeper, twisting it as it goes. I can feel your muscles clenching trying hard to expel my finger as I slowly begin to finger your ass in a steady rhythm. After a few minutes I add a second finger, pumping and twisting the two fingers into your tight ass.

I look down at your tear streaked face and smile, as I pull my fingers from your hole, and lift my hand to my mouth, I spit a generous amount of saliva into the palm of my hand and proceed to smear it along the length of my thick shaft.

My grin spreads from ear to ear as I press the swollen head of my prick against the tiny opening to your rear passage, pushing firmly as I feel your muscles clenching as they fight to keep my out.

For a moment my shaft bend under the strain, but then I feel your tiny opening stretching to allow the tip of my prick to pass....
Old 04-19-2008, 11:11 PM   #58
rvplymates
Banned

I clenched my rectum muscles as hard as I can but it didn't work as I felt your finger enter my ass I try to pull it away and can't the resistance slacks as you push your finger deep inside. I am panting hard from this intrusion as you press another finger in I open my eyes wide, not believing you are doing this to me. I feel you pump both fingers into my ass wildly and I cry uncontrollably from the intrusion. You have no pity as you stretch me wide and then when you pull out you do it fast and I can swear I heard a popping sound. My breathing is erratic now as I watch you use your spit to soak your cock and press that huge thing against my ass.

It was going in slow, painfully slow as I feel like I am going to split in half. Finally I scream from the pain as it inches deeper and deeper into me. "Stop, please stop." I am begging now but you just keep pressing forward while I cry hysterically.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:50 AM   #59
Alias
Privileged Member

I continue to push forward, felling the tight ring snapping back to grip my shaft as the bulbous head of my prick sinks deeper. I keep pushing forward, taking my time as I slide inch after inch of my thick shaft into your tight little hole.

I listen to your desperate pleas, "Stop, please stop." but I pay them no heed, As I add that final inch, my hips pressing against your taut buttocks, I hold myself still for a few moments savouring the intense feel of your ass, Your muscles hug my shaft so tightly it is almost painful.

I slowly begin to withdraw, Drawing back inch by inch almost as slow as I had pushed it in, until only the head remains inside, pausing a moment before I push my way back inside, a little faster than last time, but still slow enough for you to feel every inch on me as I sink deeper.

In and out, in and out, I set a steady rhythm of slow full length strokes, taking my time, wanting this to last as long as I can. It is such a rush as I look down and watch my prick sliding in and out of your hole, To know I am ass fucking my fathers wife.

I push two fingers into your cunt, pressing against the back wall of your passage, so I can feel my prick sliding in and out of your ass through the thin walls. Groaning I begin to increase my pace, “Your ass is so tight” I moan as I slam my dick into you....
Old 04-20-2008, 08:21 PM   #60
rvplymates
Banned

My tears are running freely down my face as you keep pushing into my ass slowly. Finally I feel your body pressed against my ass and you just stop. I am filled with your cock, humilated and in plain as I sob loudly ashamed of my weakness. Now you begin to withdraw just as slowly as you entered my anus. I find myself panting as you pull almost out of me. You stop again and I have hope you will withdraw but no you push back in a bit faster and I find fresh tears upon my cheek. Out you go and back in, out and in, out and in.

My panting seems to relax my body and as you continue the rape of my ass, I find the pain is less each time. You make sure I feel each inch of you as you begin to glide in and out faster. I can feel the full length of you each time you enter and each time you leave and strangely and erotic sensation starts to take over my body. This is somehow worse then feeling the pain, I do not want to enjoy your assult, I want to hate you with all the fiber of my being but yet the sensation grows despite what I want.

Then out of nowhere I feel your fingers enter my channel and press against the wall of my passage. Your fingers press against my g spot without realizing it and I am lost to an erotic wild sensation from both areas. I cannot control my groans as wild hot lust races through me. I have no thoughts now as my body pumps out my cum and I scream from the wild, wanton need you are creating. Your cock pounds my ass and your fingers have found my spot and I can tell you are enjoying making me cum and making me go wild. Even your words excite me now as your fingers rub up and down my g spot. “Your ass is so tight” Now you are pounding my ass with no problem at all and enjoying ever moment of it as am I".