Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-12-2014, 09:48 AM   #1
forced orgasm

forced orgasm Level 1 (100+)forced orgasm Level 1 (100+)
Default In the club

this is my first attempt at posting a story iv'e written anywhere...i would love feed back but be kind

Amie loved her new job, she'd started working at a lap dancing club the week before...nothing as daring as dancing...just behind the bar serving drinks to customers that she knew loved the way she looked...she could see it in there eyes as they eyed her up and down, not that anyone could blame them...Amie indeed was a sight for sore eyes..standing 5ft 6 inches in her stockinged feet..a
body to die for..38 C breasts..full and firm..a small waist..full hips and long toned slim legs...her hair fell around her shoulders..natural blonde, and the greenest cat like eyes completed the godess look..her work uniform fitted like a glove, not that there was much to it, a very short black skirt, so short the hem only just skimmed the firm cheeks of her ass, a black lacy bra that fitted breasts perfectly..a tiny pair of black lacy panties that barely covered her smooth hairless pussy and a pair of black thigh high boots.

She loved teasing the customers..flirting with them knowing they wanted her but could never in a million years get her..yes Amie loved her job with a passion..the only down side was her family.
She was the only girl having 3 brothers and her parents treated her with kid gloves..god if they knew about this job they would kill her, of that she was sure, so she'd took the job behind their backs. She only worked 3 nights a week and she told them she was staying over at her friends house studying..they never questioned her and as the club was on the outskirts of town she was sure that no one would ever find out about her double life, unfortunately for Amie that was all about to change.

Eric Mansfield was a dirty old man by anyones standards more than that he looked the part..standing 5ft 11 inches he was wire thin.. his hair was grey, mattered and combed over his balding head in a unslightly fashion. His teeth or rather what was left of them were stained brown, his face wrinkly and ugly despite only being in his early 50's. When Eric entered the club that night he couldn't imagine in his wildest dreams what the night held in store for him.

Eric loved this place..he'd been coming here on and off for over 12 months..he loved leering at the
young sexy girls..imagining what he would do to them given half a chance..he didn't often pay for a dance he was too tight for that but with plenty of half naked girls dancing on stage he full filled
his needs. Eric stopped to leer over a couple of girls gyrating on stage..his cock already twitching
then turned to walk up to the bar to get served, the nearer he got he stopped..his eyed wide in disbelief, it couldn't be could it?..that girl behind the bar couldn't be Amie..the daughter of his friend Jack.

Eric blinked a few times trying to see..moving a little closer..his heart pounding faster inside his
chest. Oh my god..it was..it was Amie..the girl of his dreams..the one he stroked his cock thinking
about the most..luscious little Amie..but what the hell was she doing in a place like this..dressed like a cheap whore..surely her family would never allow it, he knew them too well..knew how much they dotted on her..how protective they were of her.

Oh this was too good to be true..he had to see her closer, make sure it was definitely her before confronting her. He slowly made his way closer to the bar..making sure he kept himself out of view..skulking behind other men..his eyes widening more as the girl behind the bar came more into view..shit..shit..it was definitely her, he couldn't take his eyes off the curves of her body..the way the black lacy bra framed her beautiful tits. Eric could feel his cock starting to throb inside his trousers..he took a deep breath..then stepped out into full view..his eyes meeting Amie's for the first time that evening..a sleazy grin on his face as he saw the shock in her eyes as she registered who it was, seeing her breasts heave as she gasped out the colour draining from her face as he stepped up to the bar...."Well well well..little Amie..fancy seeing you here of all places"..Amie stood there in shock..her eyes wide..fixed on his..her heart pounding faster inside her chest...her voice shaking..."Eric?..oh god..what are you doing in here?"

The smile on Eric's face widened."Well..i think the better question is..what are you doing here Amie?" Amie gripped the top of the bar tightly in her hands to steady herself..taken a deep breath..trying to keep her voice calm as she answered.."Me?..oh..i kinda work here now..i started last weekend"..Eric just smiled..making Amie feel more uneasy..her skin crawling as she saw his eyes slowly move over every inch of her scantily clad body, finally he broke the silence, "Really?well i saw your dad a few days since..he never mentioned you'd got a job here?"..Amie closed her eyes for a few seconds her heart almost pounding out of her chest..her breathing slightly erratic, "Well..the thing is he doesn't know..no one does"..a look of alarm flashed over her face as she looked at Eric.."Oh god please Eric...please don't tell him you saw me here!..you know what he's like!..he'll kill me if he knows". Eric chuckled softly..nodding his head.."Oh..oh i know that Amie..i know that..i mean..what man wants his daughter working in a place like this?..knowing men are leering over her..wanting to get into her panties and fuck that sweet sweet pussy?"..Amie whimpered softly..a look of disgust flashing over her face at Eric's words..her face starting to flush hot and red..her voice shaking more as the panic rose inside her....."Please Eric..i'm begging you!..please don't tell him?"

Eric let out a fake sigh..his eyes fixed on Amie's..seeing how uncomfortable and scared she was..his mind racing as he realised this was his chance..his only chance to finally get what he'd wanted for years, a slow grin spreading over his face..his tongue licking over his dry lips.."Well Amie..i guess that's up to you, i mean..i'm not a unreasonable man...i understand what would happen if i told your dad about you working here..hell..you'll probably be grounded untill your 45"..Eric laughed at his own comment..making Amie feel more uncomfortable..not sure where this was heading..her heart pounding faster..."No..no i'm not unreasonable at all Amie", Eric continued,"I'll keep your secret..for a price".

Amie gasped out in shock..her eyes wider as she continued to hold Eric's gaze.."A..a price?..what do you mean?".Eric looked Amie up and down again..his eyes lingering on her breasts..watching as they seemed to heave just for him..his excitement building..knowing the power was all his..slowly he forced his eyes from her breasts up to her face..looking her in the eyes and smiling.."What i want Amie is for you to take me to one of the private rooms and dance for me..let me see that sexy little body in action".

Amie never took her eyes off Eric's too shocked to look away..the frustration and panic rising
inside her..shaking her head hard..her voice shaking more.."What?..you mean?..oh god Eric no..i can't, look i'm not a dancer..honestly..i just work behind the bar..that's all".

Eric let out a deep sigh his eyes still fixed on hers..."Oh..oh right..i didn't realise, well..i guess that's too bad then..i mean..i wouldn't want you to do anything you didn't want to do..no..no its fine Amie..you stick to your guns girl...i'll just have one drink then go..i think its about time i payed your dad a visit anyway, catch up on a few things..like..what his daughter gets up to"..Eric let out a soft laugh seeing the look of fear in Amie's eyes..her voice rising in panic.."Eric no..oh god..please Eric i'm begging you"..Eric held up his hand to cut her off..a cruel hard look flashing in his eyes "Beg all you want Amie..it wont make a difference now..unless...well unless you rethink you decision about giving me that dance?".

Eric grinned again as he saw the look of shame and horror on Amie's face
knowing she didn't have a choice..and knowing she knew that too..standing there just looking at her for a few seconds.."Well?..have you had a little rethink Amie?..or do i leave this club and go tell your dad about your new job?"..Amie stood there..her eyes closing tight for a few seconds..letting out a soft whimper..knowing deep down she had to do this..didn't have a choice..knowing if she refused he wouldn't hesitate in telling her dad about her job..and knowing what would happen if he did.

Whimpering again as she slowly opened her eyes..her breathing heavier as she nodded her head..her voice barely more than a whisper."OK..OK fine..if that's what it takes..i'll dance for you". As she said the words Eric wanted to hear a huge smile broke out over his face.."Good girl..i knew you'd see sense..i'm going to enjoy this Amie..you don't know how long iv'e wanted to see your body naked..how long iv'e been thinking about you..how hard i stroke my cock when i do think about you..fuck..this is like a dream come true".

As Eric spoke he saw the look of shame and disgust in Amie's eyes and it excited him more..
his cock throbbing inside his trousers as he continued to speak.."Come Amie..lets do this..lets do this right now..take me to a room"..Amie whimpered softly again..the thought of being alone in a room with this man making her feel sick..but knowing she had to do this..her voice shaking as she looked into his eyes.."OK..follow me".

She slid out from behind the bar..her legs shaking as she led
Eric down a dark corridor to the private rooms..her hand shaking as she reached out and opened one of the doors..holding it open for Eric to enter..then following him inside..her heart pounding..flinching as she heard the door close and lock from the inside behind them.."MMM..this sure looks cosy hey Amie" Eric said as his eyes moved around the seedy dimly lit room..then making his way over to the couch in the corner of the room and sitting down..grinning up at Amie as he saw her standing there routed to the spot.."Well my little Amie..what are you waiting for?..you came her to dance for me..so dance".

Amie shuddered as she stood there..her heart almost pounding out of her chest..her eyes filling with shame as she slowly moved closer to Eric..soft music playing into the room as she finally took her place in front of him..his eyes wide as he grinned at her..."Oh yeah baby..dance for daddy"

Amie took a deep breath..letting it out in a long shuddering sigh as she slowly started to move her
body sexily to the music..her hips swaying..her face hot and flushed in shame..."Oh fuck..that's it
baby..show daddy your sexy moves..make me hard..make me want you"...Eric laughed as he saw a look of disgust cross over Amie's face but he didn't stop..the power going to his head..knowing he was in control and whatever he wanted she had to do the tip of his tongue sliding over his lips as his eyes moved over every curve of her body..his cock so hard..straining against the material of his trousers. "Yeah..that's it baby..take your clothes off..show daddy what he's wanted to see for so long".

Amie let out a soft groan of frustration..her eyes lowering to the floor..unable to look at him as
she slowly moved her hands to the waistband of her short black skirt..slowly easing it down over her hips..down her legs and letting it drop to the floor..stepping out of it..her black lacy panties
exposed..the thin material hugging the smooth hairless lips of her pussy...Eric's eyes widening as
he let out a deep groan.."Oh fuck..oh fuck yes..perfect..just fucking perfect..keep going baby..don't stop..show daddy more"..Amie kept her eyes fixed onto the floor as she reached behind her..undoing the clasp on her black lacy bra and sliding it off her body..her firm full young breasts exposed..her nipples hardening as the cool air blew over them..her face hotter..more flushed in shame as she heard Eric groan out again..this time louder..glancing at him quickly..seeing in horror his hand moving to the front of his trousers and rubbing over the now large bulge in them..his excitement evident..her eyes quickly lowering again..whimpering softly as she heard Eric's voice breathless "Oh yes..now the panties baby..take off those panties and pass me them".

His hand quickly undoing the button on his trousers..sliding down the zip and sliding his hand inside..wrapping his fingers around the hard thick shaft of his cock and freeing it as he watched Amie move her hands to the sides of her panties..slowly easing them down over her hips..bending to slide them down her legs then standing back up..her smooth young pussy exposed to him..his tongue licking over his lips once more at the sight..his cock throbbing in his hand as she reached out..holding her panties in her hand..Eric's hand reaching out and taking them from her..lifting them to his nose and taking a deep sniff.."oh Amie..your pussy smells so great".

Amie stood there in disgust and shock..not daring to move away as she watched him..
her heart pounding faster as he slid his tongue over the gusset of her panties.."Oh fuck..and you
taste so fucking good..i knew you would..i knew baby".

He let out a deep groan as he finally lowered the panties down..wrapping them around the shaft of his hard cock and starting to stroke..his voice shaking breathlessly in excitement.."Oh god..oh god Amie..you've no idea the things i want to do to you..how long iv'e fantasied about having you naked in front of me...how long iv'e wanted that sweet little pussy to be mine"...his hand stroking faster..harder up and down the shaft of his cock..the panties adding friction.."Oh god..oh god Amie"..Eric threw back his head..his breathing more erratic as Amie stood there in disgust...unable to stop herself watching..her heart pounding faster..her bare breasts heaving..then gasping out as she saw Eric's eyes snap open..his hand still around the shaft of his cock..his eyes fixed on hers..."What the fuck am i doing?..why the fuck am i sat here stroking my cock when i have you here..naked..ready for the taking?"..Amie gasped out in shock at his words..her eyes filling with panic as she saw a slow grin spread across his face.."Eric..i..oh god you cant be serious?..look please..iv'e done what you wanted..iv'e danced for you..you said you wanted a dance"...her voice trailing off as she saw his grin spreading wider..his voice loud..in control..."Yes Amie..yes you have..but its not enough..not now..not now iv'e seen how beautiful you are how perfect your body is..no Amie..now i want more..much much more and your going to give me it..or i leave this room right now and go tell your dad what a dirty little slut you are..how not only do you work here..but how you took me to this room and stripped naked..letting me see every last inch of you".

Eric held Amie's gaze..seeing the terror in them at what he was saying..the disgust on her face
only exciting him more.."Well Amie..whats it do be?..do i leave and go tell your dad..or are you
going to get on your knees and suck my cock?"..Amie let out a soft cry of despair..every inch of her body tensing up..her skin crawling at the though of what she was about to be forced to do..her face hot and flushed..her eyes fixed on Eric's.."Please..oh god..please don't make me do this?"..Eric laughed never taking his eyes off hers..."Amie..my sweet little Amie..i'm not making you do this..your going to do it because you want to..you want to suck my cock..i know you do"...Amie shook her head..her voice shaking more..rising in anger..panic.."No..no i don't..i don't". Eric once more held up his hand..cutting her off..his voice hard now.."Just fucking do it Amie..get on your knees and suck my cock or i promise you i WILL tell your dad everything..no more pleading..whining..just do it..you have 5 seconds to decide or i'm out of here"...Amie stood there..not daring to move..her heart pounding..her whole body shivering.."Well?..whats it to be Amie..5....4...3".

Amie let out a small cry..knowing he wasn't kidding knowing he really would tell her dad if she didn't do what he said..forcing her body forward..whimpering as she sunk to her knees in front of him..closing her eyes as she leaned forward..lowering her head to his cock and opening her mouth...gagging as she took the head inside..her lips enclosing tight around his shaft as she moved lower...hearing Eric groan out in pleasure as he felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth wrapped around his cock..his head thrown back in delight..."That's it baby..that's my girl..suck it..suck daddies cock..fuck..suck it you little bitch".

Amie whimpered..her mouth vibrating around the shaft of Eric's cock as she started to suck harder..faster..her head bobbing, her soft wet lips caressing every inch..her saliva coating it..gagging every time the head hit the back of her throat..but not daring to stop..knowing what would happen if she did..wet slurping noises filling the room along with the ragged breathing of Eric..his excitement mounting his balls tightening, filling with hot cum..his hand moving to Amie's head...gripping it tight..holding her there as he screamed out "Fuck..fuck yes..don't stop..don't you fucking stop..i'm gonna cum and fill that sweet little mouth.and god help you you'd better swallow everything daddy gives you".

Amie cried out in shock and disgust..her cries muffled by Eric's cock..his hands gripping her head tighter as she felt him raise up his hips from the couch..pushing his cock deeper into her mouth as he erupted..spurt after spurt of hot thick salty cum filling her mouth..forcing her to swallow down hard..Eric's moans filling the room as his body trembled his hips pumping up and down till he felt every last drop of cum drain from his cock into Amie's mouth feeling her throat contracting around his shaft as she swallowed...his moans finally subsiding as his orgasm did...only then did he release the grip on Amie's head..his hands falling to the side of him as he felt her pull back..his cock sliding out of her mouth...his eyes opening as he watched her raise her hand to her lips and wipe them..her eyes filled with shame..disgust at what she'd just done..a smile spreading over Eric's face..."Dam baby..you sure know how to suck cock that was amazing"..Amie shuddered at his words..turning her face away from his..closing her eyes..letting out a deep sigh.."Can i go now?"

Eric smiled..leaning forward..his hand reaching out..stroking over her hair.."Oh baby
we've only just started..the night is still young"...Amie gasped out in shock..raising her hand to
knock Eric's away from her..her eyes wide in shock and despair..."But..oh god..please Eric..you cant do this to me..please?"..Eric chuckled in response...reaching out..placing his hands under her arms and pulling her off her knees..pulling her body close to his..."Sure i can..i can do whatever i want..you know that Amie"..a smile spreading over his face at the look of disgust and shame in her eyes..his hands sliding down the soft skin of her back..caressing her..his eyes fixed on hers.."Kiss me baby, kiss me like you love me..like you want me".

Not waiting for a reply Eric leaned forward..pressing his lips against hers..moaning softly as he forced her to part her lips and he pushed his tongue inside the taste of his own cum exciting him more..swirling his tongue around as he felt Amie stiffen in his arms..felt her resistance..his anger rising inside him..quickly breaking the kiss and pushing Amie away from him. Amie gasping out as she fell backwards against the floor..her eyes wide in fear as she saw Eric stand..moving over to her..his hand reaching out..grabbing her hair and pulling her head back to look at him..his voice angry..loud in the room.."You little bitch..don't you realise by now who's in charge?..when i tell you to do something..you do it..do you understand?"...Eric tightened the grip on Amie's hair..pulling it as she cried out..her voice shaking..."Yes..yes i'm sorry..please..Eric your hurting me"..her own hand reaching up to try to grab his..to lesson the grip on her hair..Eric slapped her hand away..his voice still loud and angry.."I said do you understand?"..Amie whimpered again..her voice shaking more.."Yes..yes i understand.

Eric stood there..still gripping her hair tight..his chest heaving as his breathing increased..then suddenly he smiled..a wide sinister smile..his hand finally releasing the grip on her hair and stroking it.."Good girl..that's my good girl"..he reached out his hands to hers..taking hold of them and pulling her up to her feet..pressing his body tight against her's..looking into her eyes..his voice soft now...."Kiss me Amie...kiss daddy".
Amie shuddered..every inch of her body tensing up..but knowing she had no choice she slowly tilted her head to the side..moving her mouth to Eric's..parting her lips and kissing him...feeling the tip of his tongue pushing inside her mouth and once more swirling around her's..hearing him moan out softly.

Amie too scared to refuse kissed him back..her own tongue dancing around his..disgust rising inside her as she fought the urge to pull back..Eric's hands sliding down the soft skin of her back to her ass..cupping her cheeks and gently squeezing..forcing her body to rub against his..then finally breaking the kiss and looking into her eyes..."There..that was better..see..i knew you liked this Amie..i knew you wanted me...you do want me right?"..Amie looked into Eric's eyes..wanting to scream no at him..but knowing she couldn't she slowly nodded her head...her voice shaking.."Yes Eric..i..i want you".

Eric smiled..his hand once more sliding up her back and stroking her hair..."I know you do darling..i know..but..don't call me Eric..i want you to call me daddy..do you understand?"..Amie whimpered..her eyes filling with disgust..her heart pounding faster..but once again nodding her head.."Yes..yes daddy".

Eric groaned out as she called him daddy..his mouth once more pressing against hers..kissing her passionately his tongue pushing into her mouth..his hands caressing over her body..his cock starting to twitch in excitement..still exposed as he grinded against her..once more breaking the kiss..a wild look of lust in his eyes as he looked at her.."Daddy has waited so long to hear you say that baby...you've made me so happy". He smiled at her as he moved back..his eyes moving over every inch of her naked body.."Your so beautiful baby"..he reached out his hands to take hers again..pulling her to him and hugging her..holding her close to him for a few seconds..then turning her around..taking a step back.."Sit down baby..sit down"..Amie looked behind her..seeing her legs pressed up against the couch..her heart pounding as she slowly eased herself down..perching on the edge of the couch..her eyes wide as she looked up at Eric..his eyes still fixed on hers...."Now lay back baby..lay back and spread those legs show daddy your pussy".

Amie bit down softly on her bottom lip to stop herself screaming out in frustration as she lowered herself back against the couch..slowly spreading her legs...her smooth hairless pussy exposed..her face hot and flushed in shame as she closed her eyes..hearing Eric's soft moans.."Oh baby..oh darling..your pussy is so beautiful..touch it Amie..touch your pussy for daddy..make it wet". Amie gasped out..her eyes snapping open..looking up at Eric in shock and shame..whimpering softly..but not wanting to make him mad again she slowly moved her hand down between her spread thighs..the tips of her fingers sliding over her smooth lips..parting them and sliding the tips of her fingers over her pink little bud..closing her eyes again in shame.

"Oh god..oh god...that's it baby..get it wet for daddy"..as Amie laid back..her eyes closed..her fingers moving over her clit Eric started to undress..his breathing almost panting as he finally stood there naked..his hand moving to his cock and starting to stroke it again..moaning as he felt it hardening to his touch.."Yes baby..that's it..oh god..daddy wants you so much"..as Eric spoke he stepped forward..slowly sinking to his knees in front of Amie..his breathing erratic as he watched her playing with her clit..his tongue sliding over his lips..wetting them..his voice shaking..."Stop Amie..stop".

Amie's eyes opened..looking down at Eric..seeing him knelt between her thighs..her heart pounding as she slowly moved her hand away from her pussy.."You have beautiful tits baby...touch them..touch them and make those nipples hard..do it for daddy". Amie whimpered softly again..her hands shaking as she slowly reached up to her breasts..her fingers lightly brushing over her nipples..feeling them instantly hardening to her touch..hearing Eric gasp out..."Yes baby..that's it..pinch them..tease them for daddy, you like daddy watching don't you baby?..you like turning daddy on don't you?".

Amie looked at Eric in disgust..her face burning in shame as she teased her nipples harder..pinching them between her finger and thumbs..her voice shaking.."Yes..yes daddy"..Eric groaned out louder.."I know you do baby..i know...now don' stop..keep teasing those nipples..and beg daddy to lick your sweet pussy". Hearing this Amie gasped out..shaking her head hard..her voice shaking more..rising in shame and panic.."Oh god no..Eric please..i..i cant". Amie looked into Eric's eyes..seeing the flash of anger return..his face getting red..his breathing coming in short little gasps as he tried to control his anger..Amie feeling the panic rising inside her..her voice shaking more.."I..i'm sorry daddy...i'm sorry..please..please daddy..lick my pussy..lick my pussy".

Eric closed his eyes..taking a deep breath..letting it out in a long sigh..then opening his eyes..the anger seeming to evaporate..a smile starting to spread across his face..."Oh baby..ask me again..beg daddy to make you cum".

Amie shuddered..the thought making her skin crawl..taking a deep breath..then looking Eric in the eyes..her voice breathless..shaking "Please daddy..lick my pussy..make me cum"..as she said this Eric let out a deep animal growl..his face quickly lowering and pushing between Amie's thighs..his mouth covering her pussy..sucking her smooth lips inside..then releasing them..his tongue parting them and pushing inside..the tip of his tongue flicking over and over the now hard nub of her clit..his moans muffled as he shook his head from side to side..moving his tongue off her clit and moving down to her tight fuck hole..pushing inside..tasting her as Amie groaned out in frustration..her thighs tensing..her fingers still on her hard nipples..teasing and pinching..feeling them tingle to her touch as to her horror she felt her body start to betray her...Eric's tongue stabbing in and out of her hole..then moving back up to her clit..sucking it into his mouth and lashing the tip of his tongue over and over it..making it swell, harden more..tasting her juices as they started to flow..his moans louder as he tasted the sweet nectar...only once pulling back..looking up at Amie..his chin glistening with her juices.."Tell me again Amie..tell
daddy what you want".

Amie looked down at Eric..disgust crossing over her face..her eyes filled with shame..but knowing she didn't have a choice she spoke..her voice shaking.."Lick me daddy..lick my pussy.
make me cum"..Eric groaned again "Oh baby..oh baby i will..i will make you cum"...at this Eric pushed his face back between her legs..his mouth devouring her sweet pussy..his tongue licking and probing..Amie's hips lifting up off the couch as she felt her orgasm building up..the constant assault on her clit making it unbearable..her pussy pulsating..her stomach heaving as she cried out..her body shuddering as she came so hard..her juices flowing..a warm wet gush flowing into Eric's mouth..making him moan out and lick her pussy harder..his tongue alternating from her hard throbbing little clit to her soaked fuck hole..grunting as he drank down every drop of her cum..Amie panting in shame and shock as she felt wave after wave of forced pleasure coursing through her body..her breathing coming in short little gasps..her hips bucking as she ground her pussy on his face..hot angry tears of humiliation springing to her eyes..Eric grabbed
her thighs..holding them down..forcing her hips to buck up more..the tears streaming down her cheeks as she came so hard..Eric's tongue finally slowing down as he felt her body relax...knowing her orgasm was finally subsiding..his tongue gently lick up between her soft folds..licking up every last drop before finally pulling back..looking at Amie as she lay back panting against the couch..her juices still trickling out of her pussy..hearing her groan out softly..his face coated with her juices as he grinned at her.

"Mmmm..did my baby like that?..did my baby like daddy tasting her juices?"..Amie
groaned out again..turning her face to the side in shame..her cheeks wet with tears..her breathing
finally subsiding..but not answering..causing Eric to reach out..grabbing one nipple and twisting
hard..causing Amie to cry out.."Yes..yes daddy..i liked it"

Eric smiled down at her.."Good girl"..his fingers softly tweaking her nipple now..playing with the hard nub..smiling at her once more..then moving between her still spread thighs...leaning down..his hot breath against her breasts..the tip of his tongue shooting out and flicking over her other nipple..licking it lovingly..then opening his mouth and sucking it inside..suckling on it like a baby..rolling his tongue around for a few seconds then pulling back..his hand moving to Amie's chin and turning her face towards his..looking her in the eyes..his voice breathless.."Tell me you love me Amie?..tell daddy how much you love him".

Amie screwed her face up in disgust..her cheeks still hot and flushed..but now she knew better than to argue..knew it was easier just to comply..her voice barely more than a whisper as she held Eric's gaze.."I..i love you so much daddy"..Eric's smile widened in pleasure..his hand stroking over Amie's hair.."Then beg me Amie..beg me to fuck you..beg me to fill that tight hole..beg for your daddies cock"..Amie whimpered at his commands..her heart once more starting to pound..her breasts rising and falling in time to the deepening of her breathing..frustration and dread flowing through every inch of her body..a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach..taking a deep breath..holding Eric's gaze..not daring to turn her head away...her voice shaking..on the verge of tears once more..."Fuck me..fuck me daddy..fill my pussy with your cock".

Eric groaned out loudly.his cock throbbing in anticipation his hands reaching out..grabbing Amie's hips and pulling her roughly to the edge of the couch..her soaked pussy fully exposed as he spread her legs..holding them wide open..moving up and positioning the head of his cock against her wet hole..the tip pushing inside..then holding still..his voice breathless with lust and excitement.."Beg me again Amie..tell me how much you want daddy to fuck you?"

Amie whimpered once more..unable to stop herself..her eyes closing tight in shame..."I..i want you to fuck me..fuck me daddy"..Eric let out a loud deep animalistic rawr..his hips pushing forward..slamming every inch of his hard thick cock deep inside her tight pussy..making her gasp out at the force..his hands still holding her hips tight as he started to thrust in and out..his eyes closing..his head thrown back as he felt her tight pussy gripping around his shaft..the walls of her pussy massaging his cock..his voice breathless..shaking in pleasure.."Oh god yes..so tight..so fucking tight..oh baby..i love fucking your pussy..cum for me Amie..i want to feel you soak my shaft with your sweet juices"

Amie whimpered in response..her own eyes closing tight as she felt her pussy pulsating
around the shaft of his cock..her head shaking from side to side in frustration..panting as Eric
continued to fuck her hard and fast...one hand moving off her hip..moving it to his mouth..sucking
on his thumb...wetting it..then sliding it down to her clit..rubbing it hard in little circles to
stimulate her more..hearing her groan out as the pressure increased..his cock pounding in and out
of her harder..faster..his moans filling the room.."Yes baby..cum for daddy..cum for me".

Amie squeezed her eyes tighter closed as she tried desperately to stop the feelings of arousal building up inside her..her clit throbbing and swelling once more to his touch..her pussy contracting around his shaft..her juices starting to flow...her body rocking against the couch as she let out a deep moan..her body shuddering as she felt the first wave of pleasure hit her..her orgasm following...a warm wet gush of cum soaking Eric's shaft..running down to his balls..his moans of pleasure louder as he felt it...his own orgasm building up fast..the cum starting to shoot up the shaft of his cock until he erupted deep inside her pussy...screaming out loudly..."Fuck yes..fuck..take it Amie..take your daddies cum"...Amie whimpered loudly as she felt spurt after spurt of his hot thick seed filling her pussy..the warmth and wetness spreading inside her..making her body shudder...her pussy clamp around the shaft of his cock like a vice..milking every last drop..Eric's cock pulsing inside her as he finally stopped cumming..the last few drops dripping from the end of his cock as he lent over, resting his head against Amie's breasts..panting..sweat running down from his brow..his hot breath against her skin..Amie's body pinned beneath his..unable to move..forced to lay there till he finally lifted himself up off her..his cock sliding out of her fucked cum soaked pussy as it softened..slowly raising his head and looking up at her..his eyes soft..his face flushed..."Oh baby..that was amazing everything i always imagined it to be"..he smiled at her making Amie shudder..her skin crawling in disgust at what they'd just done..feeling both their juices seeping out of her..soaking the couch beneath her..her voice shaking as she held his gaze..."Eric..i..i have to get back to work..please".

Eric smiled at her..then lent forward..pressing his lips softly against hers..kissing her..then
pulling back..nodding his head.."Yes..yes of course Amie..don't let me keep you"..he slowly pushed
himself into a standing position..moving over to where his clothes laid scattered on the floor..letting out a soft sigh as he started to dress..Amie sitting there..not daring to move..waiting till he was fully dressed..watching as he turned and walked over to the door..reaching out to the door handle then stopping..turning his head back to look at her..a wicked smile on his face.."Till next time my sweet Amie..because trust me..there will be a next time"..he winked at her..seeing the look of horror on her face..then without saying anything else he turned and walked out of the room..leaving Amie alone..her hand raising to her face..covering it as she started to sob..the realisation slowly sinking in that she had to do this whenever Eric wanted..and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it.

Last edited by forced orgasm; 02-13-2014 at 10:34 AM.
forced orgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:55 AM   #2
bobrob

bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)bobrob Level 5 (500+)

Nice story, I like the scenario, build up and detail. I know it sounds like a small thing but a little more attention to capitalization and punctuation makes it easier to read and keep up with! Awesome work! ;-)
bobrob is offline   Reply With Quote