Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Should links to other rape fantasy forums be allowed?
yes allow links. 8 72.73%
no do not allow links. 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2006, 11:00 AM   #1
clan_hunter

Default proposed treaty

Now i am aware of three other boards that host similar interests as this one, VB, EB and RC. Now in EB the other day i mentioned this board in a thread and what shocked me is that the thread was deleted by the EB mods for mentioning this board. I also mentioned this board in a movie thread i posted on VB and the title for rape board ends up in stars like so ***********

Now it was not until months of using this board did i come to realise there are others out there but there seems to be a culture amoungst the boards of almost pretending that the others don't exist, that its taboo to mention there names or Its like China ignoring the fact that Taiwan in almost every part of the world is recongised "thought not offically" is a independant nation.

Now why are we not cross promoting our boards to each other?. At the end of the day half the members from here are members there and there members are our members etc etc etc.

Dont we all share a common interest, we all share common goals!??!.

why not promote each others boards on our own with a link/sticky?

We would not be stealing members from each other as eventually through threads we learn of the other boards anyway but we have everything to gain by cross sharing members who contribute in discussions and in links to files..

We could work together by advertising each others boards but still operate as a "independant free and democratic" board.

I am sure this will end up with a long lengthy discussion and there are members here that have been banned for reasons of other boards taht will be anti the idea just because they hold personal grudges but i am asking to sweep the crap under the carpet and think of the benefits this board would have by having more active members contributing.

I would like to propose the idea of contacting the mods of the other boards to discuss the idea.

In fact i would be happy to take the idea on board if you MODS approve of it and be Rape Boards offical "Condoleezza Rice" and ambassador to undertake the task of uniting the boards.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 07-30-2006 at 11:20 AM.
Old 07-30-2006, 01:33 PM   #2
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

being new to the mod thing and all that...i'm not even sure if this was a mod decision to make. it may be up to higher powers....
you do make valid interesting points and gotta admit i'm curious as to how others will respond. will chat to mods about it to find out where we stand on this. my own persoanl opinion as member rather than a mod is to agree.
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 01:37 PM   #3
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
being new to the mod thing and all that...i'm not even sure if this was a mod decision to make. it may be up to higher powers....
you do make valid interesting points and gotta admit i'm curious as to how others will respond. will chat to mods about it to find out where we stand on this. my own persoanl opinion as member rather than a mod is to agree.

Well exactly, i do not see how it would effect "higher powers" thought as it would not entail closing down or merging boards, just a thread promoting the links to other boards is what i mean and sharing members, ideas, concepts and showing support to the other boards.

"Lets just be friends".......sorry too much wine

Last edited by clan_hunter; 07-30-2006 at 01:42 PM.
Old 07-30-2006, 02:52 PM   #4
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i dont claim to understand the powers that be. i simply bow down and obey.....
Old 07-30-2006, 03:20 PM   #5
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

Because giving business to your competitors is the quickest way to go out of business!
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 04:03 PM   #6
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedWithHer
Because giving business to your competitors is the quickest way to go out of business!
And what kind of business is that, huh? Idle chatter?

Perhaps, because of the fact that these forums are sponsored by different sites, they don't want you linking to the other site's forums. They want you join their site, not other people's sites.

Enjoy these forums, they are free, for the time being, at least.

Now, wondering how many of you would actually pay to join a forum.

Come on, tell Mama. Tell the truth. Would you pay to join this one?
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 04:04 PM   #7
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedWithHer

As i stated half our members are on the other boards anyhow, i am a member of VB and EB. Time to start thinking out of the box on this one.
Old 07-30-2006, 04:26 PM   #8
innocent
Privileged Member

i refuse to pay for anything...web sites movies etc...cos i know there is alweays free stuuf if you look hard enough. why pay if you dont have to?
Old 07-30-2006, 04:30 PM   #9
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Well, somebody has paid for some of the free movies we get. Back then I paid to join, but there is always somebody that posts the movies and give it away.

After this experience, I refuse to join anymore sites. Why join, when there is some idiot that gives it away? Oh, yeah, enjoy the new movie I got from another site.

Heh, heh, heh.
Old 07-30-2006, 04:36 PM   #10
innocent
Privileged Member

use and abuse them. thats the only reason i can see for some other sites!
Old 08-01-2006, 08:56 AM   #11
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I did post a response to Clan explaining why I introduced the 'no links to other forums' policy. Forums come and forums go, some just die out because no one posts. Why should an owner bother with a message board when there are no posts? All those guests/lurkers who log onto this forum are blood suckers, if it wasn't for people like clan, gal and bored mum and all the others who post here, the lurkers would have no blood to suck. The reality is the only way this forum can survive is if we get members who post, If we link to other longer established forums, some of which have thousands of members, we will lose more than we gain and slowly, I believe we would die. Then what? do you all want to have join a forum, where if you sneeze you get banned? where the rules of posting are so complex and subject to moderator's predudices that you just give up? If so let it be.
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 04:17 AM   #12
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm pretty sure our loyal pack of maniacs will keep this place going. After all most of us are members of other forums already.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:35 AM   #13
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

Just attendance is not enough. Not mentioning names, but one forum was going quite strong until they pulled the plug. Anything may happen.

Like this board, but if it goes, oh, well, life goes on.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:58 AM   #14
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Just attendance is not enough. Not mentioning names, but one forum was going quite strong until they pulled the plug. Anything may happen.

Like this board, but if it goes, oh, well, life goes on.
Yes, life goes on, I know this for sure. I for one appreciate your unique input Gal.
ty
Grm
Old 08-02-2006, 08:17 AM   #15
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

I have an urge, a need to get what I really want expressed.

I cannot do it in my family life. Have a nice marriage, nice kids, sex life is fine, but so, well, I have an itch.

The main reason for these forums is for everybody to scratch that itch.

Thanks, Mr. Moderator.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:47 AM   #16
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No peace in our time!
Old 08-03-2006, 04:25 AM   #17
Grm
Banned

quote= clan hunter, [Now i am aware of three other boards that host similar interests as this one, VB, EB and RC. Now in EB the other day i mentioned this board in a thread and what shocked me is that the thread was deleted by the EB mods for mentioning this board. I also mentioned this board in a movie thread i posted on VB and the title for rape board ends up in stars like so ***********]quote
Extreme board has been around for quiet a time, I used to be a moderator there. Then it went off line for months and re-appeared this summer. One of the mods there started Vicious board , hes active on both boards now so they do have similar policies, I'm not sure if Rapeclub have this policy, I'll try a link and see what happens, although I still have doubts about this, but I will go with the majority, because I'm sure that everyone who votes will do so with RapeBoard's best interests at heart, maybe.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:28 AM   #18
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

A nice testimonial from Lucifer on another forum.

http://www.fuck-hideout.com/viewtopic.php?p=3257#3257

and to those of you who don't want to go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer
I managed to get myself banned from a stupid ass site in one post, and these shitheads think i'm somebody else.
That place is run by a bunch of idiots who haven't got a clue how to manage a board.
I can't fucking believe how fucking stupid those goddamn mother fuckers are.

A bunch of dumbass losers who think their pathetic words actually have an impact.

And you, you are one of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer
Quote:
And you, you are one of them.
And that means you, shit for brains, giselleq12.
You miserable piece of shit.
yeah, baby. Hell, glad I got a real life. Yeah, well go back to being an 63 year old nearly blind retired accountant, heh, heh, heh.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:49 AM   #19
clan_hunter

Extreme board has been around for quiet a time, I used to be a moderator there. Then it went off line for months and re-appeared this summer. One of the mods there started Vicious board , hes active on both boards now so they do have similar policies, I'm not sure if Rapeclub have this policy, I'll try a link and see what happens, although I still have doubts about this, but I will go with the majority, because I'm sure that everyone who votes will do so with RapeBoard's best interests at heart, maybe.[/QUOTE]

I think the best way around organising some sort of co-operation is to contact the other mods on the other boards and see if they are willing to discuss the idea, at the end of the day like in war someone has to take the first step in settling differences.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:44 PM   #20
Grm
Banned

As I visit vicious so infrequently, my membership keeps getting deleted[ they delete it if you don't make enouph posts per month]. I just can't be arsed to keep joining, so Clan my friend[honest] you are dually appointed RapeBoard's official ambassodor[make sure you change your title]. Can you post the mods on these other boards and seek their response?
ty
Duncan; official vicar to RapeBoard