Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2013, 07:48 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I fucking hate the beach

I was going for a coffee this morning and bumped in two friends. They took me to this lake with a beach. I fucking hate the beach. The sand sticking to your feet, all these people naked.........it's just GROSS. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's gross because they are ugly I say something bugs the shit out of me in this situation....so weird...I can't explain..... am I the only one on the board having a problem with the beach ?

The only nice thing was that we met two people from uk. They said they were from some place 1 hour north from London.....Luton or something...i was happy to speack English, (my fav language). They said they like to come here for holyday and they would come more often if they had more money. I said 'i thought you had this lovely place in England southern coast called Brighton ?'

They said no Brighton sucks.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote