Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-02-2010, 07:58 PM   #1
jackthesnipper

jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)
Default Which is Worse?

For the rapemeat..

What's would be more embarrasing for you?

1. having a guy rip apart a blouse and pull down your bra
or having a guy pull up your skirt while another pulls down your panties and then you fall down

2. a quick and accidental exposure in a public place or a thorough groping in a public place?

3. being ass naked in front of the 5 most pathetic teenage boys you know
being ass naked in front of 50 boys of all ages that you dont know

4. being in a position of power ( ie boss, teacher, cop, babysitter, prison guard) and being raped by somebody you are in charge of
or being raped by somebody who is in a position higher than yours?

5. your rapist leaves you naked and calls the cops after washing away his DNA samples or your rapist gives you your torn clothes back without your phone and forces you to walk home
jackthesnipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:05 AM   #2
Vestal Virgin

Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Vestal Virgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Falling after having my skirt pulled up and my panties pulled down.

2. Accidental exposure.

3. Being naked in front of five of the most pathetic teen boys I know.

4. Raped by someone I'm in charge of.

5. Part of me wants to say calling the cops after he washed off his DNA, just because the chances of catching him would be reduced... But, having to walk home half naked after I had just been defiled in the worst way possible? That sounds like hell. I wouldn't posess the will to move for hours!
Vestal Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:18 AM   #3
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Having my skirt pulled up and my panties torn down my legs as I fall.

2. Accidental exposure would be more embarrassing.

3. Naked in front of the five guys I know, although 50 unknowns is a close second!

4. Raped by someone in a higher position.

5. Having to walk home with the remains of my ripped clothing.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:07 AM   #4
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Pulling down panties, definitely
2. groping I guess, doesn't really fit with my fantasies

3. I like being used by alpha men. Pathetic teenagers are just that, pathetic.

4. position of higher power.
5. forces me to walk home.
ali D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:15 AM   #5
tigerfire

tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)tigerfire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tigerfire

1 Panties pulled down and falling over, every time. Some parts are more private and not for public display, also falling down would make me feel helpless
2 Groping for me - more humiliating because someone's doing it and I can't stop them
3 The five teenagers I know - more embarrassing by far, especially as I know I'd be seeing them again
4 Raped by someone I'm in charge of - I think they'd make it more humiliating as a sort of payback
5 Forced to walk home, tattered, scared, sore, bruised, alone and vulnerable

xxTigerxx
Old 03-14-2010, 10:06 AM   #6
Spell Siren
Banned

Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice thread, I like such quick questionnaires....

1. Having a guy pull up your skirt while another pulls down your panties and then you fall down

2. A quick and accidental exposure in a public place

3. Being ass naked in front of 50 boys of all ages that you don't know

4. Being in a position of power (i.e boss, teacher, cop, babysitter, prison guard) and being raped by somebody you are in charge of

5. My rapist gives you your torn clothes back without my phone and forces me to walk home
Spell Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:07 AM   #7
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Having a guy pull up your skirt while another pulls down your panties and then you fall down--a question of top half or bottom exposed. The skirt and panties would be more embarrassing.

2. Thorough groping in a public place--because accidental exposure in a public place is not biggie to me. Not particularly ashamed of anything I have. Groping is a much bigger deal. Been there, more embarrassed because I got cowed into not speaking up when they did.

3. Being ass naked in front of 50 boys of all ages that you don't know--because the 'pathetic teenage boys you know' probably can use the education. And I'd be more concerned with the boys of all ages.

4. being in a position of power ( ie boss, teacher, cop, babysitter, prison guard) and being raped by somebody you are in charge of--I've dealt with people in power abusing it enough to not be as sensitive to it. I'm not comfortable as it is when I'm in charge.

5. your rapist leaves you naked and calls the cops after washing away his DNA samples--because I wouldn't want someone else to see me naked at that point. I would already be feeling vulnerable enough without someone else looking at me.

Last edited by Fae; 03-15-2010 at 12:13 AM.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote