Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-24-2006, 12:22 PM   #1
rapemyass

rapemyass has initial reputation
Default no please....

"No Please" I protested as he forced his way past my hotel door. I had flirted with him over the weekend of the meeting. Licking my lips seductively as he looked at me with no expression. I had long fantasized about inviting a well hung black man back to my hotel room, and really wanted to get his attention. During our evening breaks from the meeting I had donned my revealing bikini and had seen him in his swim trunks before he entered the cool water of the pool. He had quiet a package and it excited me to have him catch me staring at it. Everytime he WOULD catch me he would just look into my eyes and shake his head...no smile, just what I learned was a warning. A warning I didn't realize I should heed.

Now here he was, all 6 feet of dark black muscle, pushing me back towards and on to my bed. He said nothing, but laughed a throaty disgusting laugh. He shook his head and gripped my shirt with his large hands. In one quick, surprising second he ripped it open and yanked me up and my blouse and bra off. He then grabbed my throat with his hand and told me if I yelled he would make sure I never did again. With that he grabbed my skirt and pulled it up and my panties down and off. My skirt was an evening skirt, long enough that it covered my face when he had yanked it up. "Don't move! Don't even fucking whimper you white bitch! You thought you wanted some of me, but I don't fuck around with drinks and shit, you get me on MY terms and my terms are to make you realize what a black man possesses. You white sluts all have your pretty little fantasies about us black studs, but you don't realize that we just see you as the little pampered whores you are. You will never fantasize about a black man again, when I am done. We are too much for your little tight holes and your torn pussy and bleeding ass hole will remind you of this, when I am finished. I already called the meeting coordinator and told him you weren't feeling well and would not be attending meetings tomorrow.

Have you ever been raped bitch?" I shook my head no and started to panic. No this is NOT what I wanted, fuck him! I yelled at him to get the fuck out of my room, that he was just a ghetto nigger and would NOT be dirtying ME with his filthy nasty pecker. I pulled the skirt off my face and lost my breath when I saw the ferrel look on his face. He slapped my face, hard. Tears welled up in my eyes as he told me that calling him a nigger would cost me dearly. At this he pulled out a knife. "oh dear God", I thought to myself, I damn well shouldn't have said that. He jumped on top of me, straddling my belly. He opened the sharp shiney fucking LONG knife and held it up to my right nipple. He sliced and I saw blood. I twisted and squirmed and tried to get away. NO PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE. "Don't worry bitch your nipple is still there. You'll feel it before I am done sucking the blood out of it." Keep your fucking white ass still! He stood up and through my tears I could see a blurry vision of him wrestling his suit off. When I heard his zipper, I shuddered. He then came back to the bed and kneeled between my legs. Violently spreading them open with his own legs.The head of his cock boucing on my pubic mound. It felt meaty and weighty and "oh shit, oh fuck" MUCH bigger than I had imagined.
rapemyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 12:43 PM   #2
rapemyass

I looked at my right breast, blood was trickling down from my assaulted nipple. He must have caught me looking at it. Bitch, you're fine, for now anyway. He then grabbed it and pinched it hard and pulled it upwards where he guided it into his mouth. I couldn't help but scream. Oh God it hurrrrt. "Please, Please, I'm sorrry if I insulted you". The next thing I knew I was on my stomach across his lap. Smack SMACK smack smack "Noooooooo Ahhhhhhh" "Bitch it's too late for apologies", he said as he was flogging my ass with his big hand. This went on for so long I thought I was going to pass out. Every time I tried to squirm away from the pain he would stop and tell me to get my white ass back on his lap "or else". After a long time he said his arm was getting tired, so he made me readjust. He then started roughly rubbing my blistered tender skin. "noooo, please, whyyyyy" "I said shut the fuck UP" with that he resumed my spanking with his other hand. I sqealed and pleaded and begged and said anything I thought would make him reconsider. " It's not stopping until I am finished teaching you a painful lesson.", he growled.

This man was starting to sound like an animal. I was shaking uncontrolably. "Scared bitch" I started sobbing. "yeah, that's a good little girl" At this he made me sit on the floor and drag my raw ass cheeks around while he had a cigarette. "comere bitch" I crawled over and he ordered me back on the bed. Get on your hands and knees. He spanked my ass some more
Old 02-24-2006, 02:49 PM   #3
rapemyass

I saw his dick and must have flinched. He laughed and said, you bitches fantasize about it, don't you realize that some of them ARE real!!! With that he shoved my chest down and pulled my ass towards him, by roughly yanking my hips. I heard him spit. "Don't THINK this is for your enjoyment. It's just so I can get past that tight ass hole. That's right bitch, I ain't wasting my first load on anything but your bowels." I was shaking even harder, this is NOT what I wanted. I didn't want ANY cock in my ass, much less his tree trunk. "Come on Derk, it doesn't have to go like this. I can flip over and you can go in my pussy. Please, don't hurt me like this, please I'll forget everything you have done". Thwak...another hard smack on my ass. As I jumped he said "Bitch I ain't making any deals with you. Open that ass up so I can tear it apart. Come on...pull those white cheeks out of the way or I will cut them out of my way." He took his knife and ran the sharp tip along my burning sore cheeks. "Please Derk, Please, PLEASE don't do this", I cried.
"You have 3 seconds to spread those cheeks" he growled. I reached back and opened up my ass cheeks. "MORE BITCH" he slapped his hands over mine and pulled hard. "There now keep them open so I can get real deep". I was whimpering and crying and shaking and I screamed when without warning he humped it in, all 12 inches. I fell on to the bed at the force and tried to squeeze my cheeks together so I could stop the searing pain. I was nauseated at the fullness of it. He held my head into the mattress while I screamed long and hard. "that's it slut, scream, I like it when my white whores scream. Louder now bitch", at that he reared back and re-plunged, while he held my head in the mattress. "GOD PLEASE STOP, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..." I kept repeating to the painful rhythm of his horrid pumping. "AHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE.....", tears were streaming down my face. "I'm going to be sick, Derk, Please" I begged harder than I had ever done anything in my life. "Bitch, if you get sick, I'll give you something to gag on. So how does it feel...come on whore, is this what you expected a black stud to feel like" I shook my head. "NO, NO, Noooooooo", I cried. "please........" "Bitch, you pleading for me to fuck you harder? Is that it? HUH!!??? With that he yanked my head up by my long blond hair. "nooooo" was all I could manage. "I think you are! Fucking slut. He pulled his cock out and I felt a momentary relief, but just as I was feeling that, He rammed the entire thing up my rectum". 'AHHHHHH, GODDDDD, NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 03-14-2006, 02:08 PM   #4
rapemyass

"NO please!!!!" He pumped in and out of me like a mad man, shoving my body on to the bed with his inward thrusts and demanding I get back up for the next. Keep that ass available, slut I'm gonna wear it out. You will remember me on that plane ride home, every time you shift in your seat. The next thing I knew, he had thrust deep in my ass again and pushed hard..."you white bitch...you are gonna take my black seed in your ass." With that I felt a gush of hot cum fill my bowels. He grunted and sighed. "Yeah, that's what you need" He then flipped me over and straddled my face. Grabbing either sides of my jaw he said "open that mouth slut, you got some cleanin' to do". I clamped my teeth down. No way did I want his shit covered cock in MY mouth. He displayed his knife again and I opened. "Wider, cunt!" I opened wide and he shoved his cock deep. I gagged and squirmed and he laughed. "you gonna suck this pipe till it is spotless". at that he started fucking my throat. I gagged and tried to scream. He was relentless, fucking my face like it was a pussy. "yeah, yeah, uh huh, you take it bitch". He grabbed my wounded nipple and squeezed. I tried to scream, I tried to get away. How could this be happening. My nipple hurt so bad.

He cock was now growing in my throat. "moan for me bitch" he growled. I want to feel those vibrations in my cock. I tried to moan, but just gagged again. He squeezed harder on my bleeding nipple. I tried to move away from the assault. I was sobbing now and his dick was still in my throat choking me.
He yanked his cock out of my face and I coughed and spit up and gagged. He smacked my face. "Shut up bitch". Then he moved down and lifted my legs by the ankles. "Bend those knees up so I can ram it deep". My eyes were filled with tears, but I obeyed my assailant. Please Derk, I whispered. "Bitch, quit using my name!" He smacked my face again.
"Now I want you to beg me to rape your pussy". "I can't" I cried. His knife was pressing my other nipple and soon dug in to it. I shreiked, "NO, ahhhhh".
Beg me white bitch.
Old 03-17-2006, 11:18 AM   #5
spaceweed

spaceweed has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to spaceweed

oh yes real hot great storie there
spaceweed is offline   Reply With Quote