Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-14-2007, 10:41 PM   #1
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Dream Analysis

There's a lot of things i've always wondered about, and this is one of them.
Last night, I was sleeping, and I dreamed about this hot girl living down the block (FYI, she's 19 so this is ok topic).
The deal is, I've always fantasized about having sex with her, or atleast checking out her hot body in her birthday suit, and in the dream, she was at a party that I was at as a stripper.

The weird part is, I got to see her naked in the dream, but is there any chance that the hot body of hers I saw in the dream is what she actually looks like without clothes ?
Or are all the sexy things you normally can't see when you're awake something that you're mind generated ?
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 05:35 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, the human mind is more perceptive then we know.
Your sub-conscious notices very small and subtle details you're consciously not aware of. Since most theories about dreaming agree that dreams are highly influenced by things that spin around in our heads throughout the day and the sub-conscious it is very much possible your mind constructed an image of her that actually comes rather close to the real deal.
Of course nobody knows how much wishful thinking is added to the equation ...
Old 12-15-2007, 06:50 PM   #3
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That would be totally awesome if it was the real deal.
I mean come on, if you could see any female being nude in a dream, that increases your chances to see any hot girl nude.
Especially those celebs that havn't exposed themselves yet, although I doubt most people ever dream about celebrities.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:07 PM   #4
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

man this is an interesting question !!!
Old 12-18-2007, 04:50 AM   #5
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, i have seev some of them nude. And raped them of course!
Old 02-24-2009, 05:38 PM   #6
Flavanostars
Banned

Red face Rape Dream Analysis

I know this thread is over an year old (and I posted it).
I just had another experience to add on here and question, and I certainly do not want to start a new thread for it when I already know that one on the topic exists.

Ok, enough with the disclaimer.

Last night, I was studying for a midterm (I am in University/College for those that do not know already) and fell asleep.
Then I had a dream.........
This girl that lives in the same building (that I kinda liked) was kicking down my door, and by the time I realized what was going on, she was already on top of me, with a necktie around my neck, pulling and gagging me.
I remember losing eyesight of what was going on, and I guess I fell unconcious (in the dream).
Next thing I know, I regain conscience only to find myself naked, with her on top of me grinding my unit------my hands tied together with that necktie she was using to gag me before I went unconscious.
I was actually beggining to like the dream until I was knocked back into reality with the sound of my alarm.

I do have to admit, I had fantasies about her raping me a while ago ---- sometimes I actually fantasized it going to sleep but never got to see any dream related to it.
It was totally better than watching some random rape flick on here and fantasizing about it, because I actually got to see it with my own eyes.

Is there anything I could possibly do to increase my chances of seeing another dream on the same topic, perhaps part 2 of it?
Old 02-24-2009, 05:45 PM   #7
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking eh eh eh

Well great dream Flavano!!!!
With my bad luck i never got a dream like this one...even if in my dreams i'm the rapist not the one who get raped....
but i know the sense of it...yes i know you have some extremely complex fantasies...and it's fucking good!
I wish for you don't dream again that girl...but to continue the dream in the real life...so you will not risk to lose it again!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:52 PM   #8
Flavanostars
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
Well great dream Flavano!!!!
With my bad luck i never got a dream like this one...even if in my dreams i'm the rapist not the one who get raped....
but i know the sense of it...yes i know you have some extremely complex fantasies...and it's fucking good!
I wish for you don't dream again that girl...but to continue the dream in the real life...so you will not risk to lose it again!
Continue the dream in real life.......Good Call

I wish I could, but the only thing harder than raping a female, is to have them rape you against their will.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:49 AM   #9
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavanostars View Post
I know this thread is over an year old (and I posted it).
I just had another experience to add on here and question, and I certainly do not want to start a new thread for it when I already know that one on the topic exists.

Ok, enough with the disclaimer.

Last night, I was studying for a midterm (I am in University/College for those that do not know already) and fell asleep.
Then I had a dream.........
This girl that lives in the same building (that I kinda liked) was kicking down my door, and by the time I realized what was going on, she was already on top of me, with a necktie around my neck, pulling and gagging me.
I remember losing eyesight of what was going on, and I guess I fell unconcious (in the dream).
Next thing I know, I regain conscience only to find myself naked, with her on top of me grinding my unit------my hands tied together with that necktie she was using to gag me before I went unconscious.
I was actually beggining to like the dream until I was knocked back into reality with the sound of my alarm.

I do have to admit, I had fantasies about her raping me a while ago ---- sometimes I actually fantasized it going to sleep but never got to see any dream related to it.
It was totally better than watching some random rape flick on here and fantasizing about it, because I actually got to see it with my own eyes.

Is there anything I could possibly do to increase my chances of seeing another dream on the same topic, perhaps part 2 of it?
That's exactly what happened to me!!! I mean not in the same way of course XD haha..

Last time whenever i get really horny and try to sleep it off, occasionally i have these dream about men grinding up my body, smelling my hair, squeezing me all over, petting their hot rock penis on my labia..

The funny thing is, i can't get an image of these guys are, like how they physically looks like! at all!, and all these dreams really irritates me, it always ended up by me touching myself till i'm fully awake before the dream is over! it's freaking tempting and annoying at the same time, it's like these dreams never have a happy ending, it always cut off in the middle, damnit!
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:49 PM   #10
Flavanostars
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
That's exactly what happened to me!!! I mean not in the same way of course XD haha..

Last time whenever i get really horny and try to sleep it off, occasionally i have these dream about men grinding up my body, smelling my hair, squeezing me all over, petting their hot rock penis on my labia..

The funny thing is, i can't get an image of these guys are, like how they physically looks like! at all!, and all these dreams really irritates me, it always ended up by me touching myself till i'm fully awake before the dream is over! it's freaking tempting and annoying at the same time, it's like these dreams never have a happy ending, it always cut off in the middle, damnit!
Ah, that turns me on, but I'm sure I'm not the only one here.
If I had a complete visual image of you in my mind, I would totally be dreaming about you tonight.

Your hands tied together, your newly husband confined to a chair watching helplessly, as I crave out every drip of lust in my heart to the feeling of contentment, exploring every inch of your body with everything I have.

My hands, lips, tongue, unit and everything else approaches your body with an attempt to acquire what it shall have, and fulfill the craving desire.

The night goes on endlessly as we engage in the physical act of "love", with you not consenting and me not caring as I go on anyway.
By sunrise, my love juice flows inside your body, uniting with the liquidified affection your body has to offer.
In the moment's rest, I fall asleep to continue the satisfaction in my dreams, as I regain energy to further continue the activity.

Now THAT would totally top the dream I had about that girl rapeing me.
Who needs to await for a fulfilling dream when I could just rape kitty and be on my way to heaven
Old 02-25-2009, 07:12 PM   #11
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking eh eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post

Holy shit!! You have some extreme dreams...very intense stuff...!!!
Quote:

If I had a complete visual image of you in my mind, I would totally be dreaming about you tonight.

Your hands tied together, your newly husband confined to a chair watching helplessly, as I crave out every drip of lust in my heart to the feeling of contentment, exploring every inch of your body with everything I have.

My hands, lips, tongue, unit and everything else approaches your body with an attempt to acquire what it shall have, and fulfill the craving desire.

The night goes on endlessly as we engage in the physical act of "love", with you not consenting and me not caring as I go on anyway.
By sunrise, my love juice flows inside your body, uniting with the liquidified affection your body has to offer.
In the moment's rest, I fall asleep to continue the satisfaction in my dreams, as I regain energy to further continue the activity.

Who needs to await for a fulfilling dream when I could just rape kitty and be on my way to heaven
My friend i see you liked this Kitty's vision! lol
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:25 AM   #12
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

As much as lovely your dream is, i think my husband will faint if he knows i'm reading this with a smile on my face haha..
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 12:10 PM   #13
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Seriously...

If you’re serious…

You are the writer, director, special effects editor, all of the actors and the various objects in your dream.

Analysis begins with recalling every detail of your dream (objects, people, scenery, etc).

Then, start sentences by saying I am myself, the man, the woman, cat, dog, necktie, bed, cloud or whatever you can remember and describe yourself as if you were that entity talking. Afterwards, reviewing those descriptions can be most telling.

After a little practice, insecurities, fears, anxieties, strengths and desires will start glaring through.

Or, you do what I do. Drink a lot of bourbon before you go to bed and you will not be bothered by the dreams, because you will not be able to remember them.

Cheers,
HRH
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:49 PM   #14
Flavanostars
Banned

Default Professional Analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
If you’re serious…

You are the writer, director, special effects editor, all of the actors and the various objects in your dream.

Analysis begins with recalling every detail of your dream (objects, people, scenery, etc).

Then, start sentences by saying I am myself, the man, the woman, cat, dog, necktie, bed, cloud or whatever you can remember and describe yourself as if you were that entity talking. Afterwards, reviewing those descriptions can be most telling.

After a little practice, insecurities, fears, anxieties, strengths and desires will start glaring through.

Or, you do what I do. Drink a lot of bourbon before you go to bed and you will not be bothered by the dreams, because you will not be able to remember them.

Cheers,
HRH

Well, yes that is true. There are precautions that can be taken to avoid the suffering that may result from the memories of it when you wake up.
However.....in this case, I actually love the fact that the dream is still alive in my mind------if it was something then yes, I would like to not remember it, but it was a dream come true in my dreams......what more could I ask for?

Anyway, up on this topic, there is this excerpt from Findyourfate.com (which I was obviously reading (by the title) when I posted this thread over a year ago), that explains why I'm having these dreams.

Sexual activity in a dream needs on no account to be interpreted sexually. With these images, the dream is indicating the need for a more intimate, intensive or more complete relationship with someone who has been neglected in conscious life. This holds particularly true for incest dreams, i.e., dreams of sexual union with children or parents.

This actually makes me sound like sick freak.......I was only thinking that I'm in need of more sex but I don't know.....

I also had another sexual dream last night.
This time, I'm the one rapeing that same girl from the previous dream, except my ex-girlfriend is helping me get the job done (by holding her hands together and keeping her from fighting back while I go all the way).