Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-26-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
Na Mairbh 2

Na Mairbh 2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Na Mairbh 2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Na Mairbh 2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Na Mairbh 2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Na Mairbh 2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Na Mairbh 2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Na Mairbh 2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Na Mairbh 2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Na Mairbh 2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Na Mairbh 2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Na Mairbh 2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Old Members Chime In: Should ORON Be Banned?

Inflammatory title, I know. I checked the rules and I believe it is OK to discuss file hosts. Some sites don't allow such discussions because they almost always devolve into flame wars. My apologies in advance if I misunderstood the rules.

This thread is intended to get feedback from some of the more established members. I define "more established" as people who registered before January 2010. I chose this date because that is about the earliest registration dates of newbies flooding the board with ORON threads.

Here are some threads where ORON-related issues have been discussed:
Thread: It seems like there is a lot less activity...
Thread: Best Mainstream and Movie Rape Scenes

Here are some specific posts by me where I lay out some of the issues I have with ORON:
Post 01
Post 02
Post 03

Here's a great thread illustrating the general issue. This guy has made 2253 posts since registering in May 2010 and his rep is still 10. Whatever this guy's motivation for posting is, it clearly is not for the greater benefit of the board.
Thread: MEGA Collection of Hard and Soft BDSM, Femdom, Various Fetishes!

Last edited by Na Mairbh 2; 10-26-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Na Mairbh 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:26 PM   #2
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I dont DL that many movies anymore so I'm not familiar with Oron. If you have a serious problem with the host then send one of the Mods a pm with your concerns. No doubt they will see this thread also so maybe you dont really need to.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:30 AM   #3
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He has broken no rules. If he wants to post crap, it makes him only one of many. You don't ban someone just because you don't like him.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:25 PM   #4
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Heres the official answer. There was a time when "for profit" hosts were banned on here. Now they are "frowned upon".

That being said if your using one of the non banned file-hosting sites good for you. Be warned that if we get complaints about garbage download speeds, malware or pay to click or registration requirements you will find yourself looking for a new file-hosting site.

And if you continue to put members at risk a new board to hang out as well.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 11:18 PM   #5
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
He has broken no rules. If he wants to post crap, it makes him only one of many. You don't ban someone just because you don't like him.
I believe the question was "Should Oron be banned?" Not any particular members who use it.

Now that almost all the file hosts pay for downloads it's impossible to have such a rule banning paying filehosts. We are only left with our suspicions which I share with
Na Mairbh2.
It has never been like this before. So many people signing up just to try and make money. And even that is not the problem. It's the fact that this is their sole motivation so that they do not listen to feedback, care what hell they put members through with their pic hosts or filehosts. Flooding the board with the same-old-easy-as-hell to find Russian rape crap over and over (That's my opinion I know).

But the movie section seems a sad reflection of it's former self when we had real members who wanted to share and be a part of the community.
Now it's overrun with profiteers.
Yes this bothers me. I try to call them on their bullshit and I know I am pushing it. I often wonder if I will find out I have been banned when I come to login.
And CR. don't forget your roots! You used to be the terror for fools who posted BS, broke rules etc. I always knew if I saw a comment by you on a thread it was BS. Not your comment, but the thread.

But we need to put things in perspective. RB itself is a for-profit-site. The Russian owners did not create this as a forum for like minded people to come together, unlike another board I know, else they would be participating along with the rest of us. So it's quite possible Adminsky likes all the russian rape promotion. Look at the ads here... they are mostly if not all for Russian rape sites.
This is not a criticism. Just pointing out reality. It's a board we like regardless of why it's here or who owns it

Last edited by snarkopo; 10-28-2010 at 12:23 AM.
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:41 AM   #6
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Perhaps it may be easier to just upload a movie onto a site, like Xvideos.com, and then submit the download link.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:21 AM   #7
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm missing something here. I've downloaded a couple of movies from Oron with no issues.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:49 PM   #8
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

It usually takes an hour or more for me to download from there. Even something less than 100mb. It's not my isp. I guess it depends on where you are or maybe time of day. But I can say I hate oron.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:51 AM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

My virus protection says that the webpage is a safe page and has given me the green light to go to the oron site. I figure if it's green then there shouldn't be an issue with it.

And my vp isn't some softy either. I actually had to manually adjust RB as a trusted page because it thought the board was dangerous.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote