Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2013, 05:36 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape a girl with a criminal record

Let's imagine you're in a bar with friends and one of them waves at that girl looking a bit marginal. She comes, sit at your table and has the attitude of someone living on the edge. Later on your hear from your friends she's got criminal records, and actually did time.

Can this raise up up your rapist instincts or be any way challenging ?

If yes, would you try to find out what she's been convicted for ?

What kind of crime is the most exciting to you ?
What kind of crime would make you go like 'no, she's not even worthy for my assault'
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:57 AM   #2
us11csalyer

us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)

I'd find out and then make every attempt to get her fired. Then I'd take her in and train her to be my fuck pet. Mentally fuck her into never wanting to be away from me and will do anything I say without question, hesitation.
us11csalyer is offline   Reply With Quote