Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-07-2007, 09:17 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default GOATBOY and PERFECTLYFORMEDS uncle+niece roleplay

little copy and paste job. hope its readable

-----------------

GOATBOY says:
so how are your breasts today?
Dirty lil Emmy says:
they need a lil attention
GOATBOY says:
i would
GOATBOY says:
but it would make your pussy jealous
Dirty lil Emmy says:
well you'd have 2share the love
GOATBOY says:
don't flirt with me
Dirty lil Emmy says:
why not?
GOATBOY says:
because you will wind up in trouble
Dirty lil Emmy says:
will I?
GOATBOY says:
i bet you are dressed like a whore too aren't you?
Dirty lil Emmy says:
no...i hav on a baggy tshirt n a pair of knickers
GOATBOY says:
ooohhh, so how are the knickers today?
Dirty lil Emmy says:
white n cotton...kind of simple bt snug
GOATBOY says:
you don't want pervy uncle goatboy to come in and see too much do you?
Dirty lil Emmy says:
oh u can take a look at nething u like
GOATBOY says:
"show me that pussy little emmy"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
shall I pull my knickers off?
GOATBOY says:
"yes. I wanna see how much you have grown"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
mmm...yes uncle goatboy #tuggin down my knickers#
GOATBOY says:
i didn't think girls started shaving so young
GOATBOY says:
"dammit i'm glad your parents won't be home for long"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
why uncle goatboy?
GOATBOY says:
you playing innocent with me?" #moving my hand to your chest#
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#lettin my knicker drop 2the floor as I lift my Tshirt and guide ur hand 2my tits as I bite my bottom lip#
GOATBOY says:
"you must be getting old now, starting to remind me of your mum"
GOATBOY says:
"we have many happy memories"
GOATBOY says:
"she did not have breasts like this"
GOATBOY says:
"we were very close growing up"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
"you like them don't you uncle goatboy?" #lifting off my Tshirt and standing there naked in front of you as my hands reach close to your cock that I see sweeling inside ur throusers#
GOATBOY says:
"girls grow up so fast nowadays" looking towards my hand
GOATBOY says:
"do you want me to make you feel like a woman?"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#unzippin ur throusers n reaching inside...graspin ur throbbin cock in my lil hand# "yes uncle, show me wot u want 2do with me"
GOATBOY says:
"lie down, let me massage you"
GOATBOY says:
I get a bottle of oil, it feels warm and aromatic against your skin as I drip it onto you. my hands caress every contour of you upper body
GOATBOY says:
and while looking down at you I am stunned that I have such a hot niece. been a long time since your mum looked this hot
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#my eyes half closed and legs half open as I writhe around under you...your hands rubbin the oil over my firm tits and tite,flat tummy...letting out gasps of pleaseure#
GOATBOY says:
hands sliding over your oilly body. each movement making you shudder. making your breasts swell towards me. my cock fighting so violently to get out of my pants. but i'm too happy groping all over my prize.
GOATBOY says:
then bring both hands over your hips
GOATBOY says:
down to your thighs
GOATBOY says:
round to your inside leg
GOATBOY says:
and up
GOATBOY says:
and up
GOATBOY says:
i've wanted to touch this for soo long
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#opening my legs 4u a little more as your fingers brush up on my pussy#...yes uncle goatboy...its yours
GOATBOY says:
two fingers slide in with ease. I didn't realise that I got you as horny as I was.
GOATBOY says:
"wow, you are growing up fast. why don't you be a good girl and do somthing for me"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
"yes...tell me what you want me to do...anything"
GOATBOY says:
why don't you go to your parents room
GOATBOY says:
and see what nice stuff you can find
GOATBOY says:
to wear for me. lets see how grown up you've really become
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#I come back a short time later, wearing a black bra an dthong set which has a red lacy trim on it...suspenders and stockings# "is this ok uncle goatboy? do I look like you want me 2?"
GOATBOY says:
oh yes
GOATBOY says:
yes emmy you look amazing
GOATBOY says:
why don't you do a show for your uncle. I have a camera ready
GOATBOY says:
#you notice in my trousers its like i'm imprisoning a wild animal there. you are not sure if it scares you or excites you"
GOATBOY says:
"so how does that sexy gear feel on you little lady?"
GOATBOY says:
"how does it make you feel?"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#my hands run up and down my body i look at your cock as I explore my body# "I feel like a woman uncle goatboy"
GOATBOY says:
camera rolling. the wrongness of the situation only makes me hornier. the fact i'm a minutes away from fucking my niece, who I have just made dress up in my sister lingerie
GOATBOY says:
the fact that if anyone found out I would be dead. in a prison and beated to dead, just becasue my cock got the better off me
GOATBOY says:
"wow. you are making uncle goatboy real happy"
GOATBOY says:
"what could I do for you my special girl?"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#I look at you and lick my lips# "will you let me do somethign for you?"
GOATBOY says:
lead the way
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#I step to you and slide my hand into your trousers again...grasping your hard cock and pulling it out....wanking you a little as I look you in the eyes I drop to my knees.... your throbbin,precum covered bellend close to my lips...my hot breath on it#..."can I?"
GOATBOY says:
whats the magic word emmy?
Dirty lil Emmy says:
"please?"
GOATBOY says:
sure
GOATBOY says:
camera pointing down
GOATBOY says:
this is beyond all my greatest wank fantasies about you
GOATBOY says:
I knew you were going to grow up sexy
GOATBOY says:
since I saw you in that bikini on our beach holiday. I knew you had become the sexy lady I expected. and you had to be mine. I wonder if your mum was suspicious.
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#I smile as I lean in and take your big cock in my warm inviting mouth and suck softly...my head moving back and forth as my soft lips run across your shaft...I let out a long sigh as I savour the taste of my first cock#
GOATBOY says:
{BTW. hottest cyber ever}
GOATBOY says:
{you having fun over there?}
Dirty lil Emmy says:
(yeah)
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#ur free hand in my hair as you film me giving you a slow soft blowjob....my hands wanking you in my mouth as the other cups and plays with ur balls...my hot breath lassing over your cock and balls as I pleasure you#
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#looking up at you with innocent eyes as I start to take you further down...my lips passing further down your shaft...sucking a little harder and faster...my moist lips caressing more and more of your rock hard cock#
GOATBOY says:
#I place the camera down and point it towards a full length mirror. where everything can be seen. My cock is so close to exploding. The technique is incredible so a go so young#
GOATBOY says:
"is this you first cock?"#then you just knod#
GOATBOY says:
#I have toruble beleiveing you. But I just take you word for it as the fantasy is just too hot to destroy. I keep feeling my shaft pushing to the mlimits of your mouth and go crazy when I feel it enter deep throat#
GOATBOY says:
#gettin so close to shooting my hot salty semen in your throat I decide to save it. I grab a handful of hair to lead you up to standing. even though you are standing you're still over a foot shorter than me#
GOATBOY says:
"turn round for me"
GOATBOY says:
#you do as I say and see both off us in a standing spoon position. my hands over your oily lingerie clad body. and you watch one get close to your breasts and the other to your pussy, as they slide under the silky and lacy material#
GOATBOY says:
#pretty soon you feel my fingers running over you wide swollen cunt, and some more overs you heaving tits. and you are able to watch the whoel thing infront of you#
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#pulling down the knickers so you can feel at me more....in raptures as your fingertips open my pussy a little...you tug at my brastraps and pull out my oily tits to play with them#
GOATBOY says:
stroking and pinching the nipples, your eyes start to close as if you are dreaming. you moan and sigh as your body is being pleasured more than you ever could yourself
GOATBOY says:
my hand on you pussy moves round to the back so I can enter deeper from behind
GOATBOY says:
"so, are you pure and untouched emmy?"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
"yes uncle goatboy" #gaspin as your fingers slip insode me a little....bending ova and leaning against the wall as you step closer to me....your hard wet cock brushing up agaisnt me as you molest and enjoy my firm little body#
GOATBOY says:
"want to feel a man inside you for the first time?"
GOATBOY says:
"oh dammit this feels so wrong but I can;t stop myself"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#I gasp as you press the head of your cock onto the opening of my pussy...you lean on me and your bodyweight presses me harder against the wall as you push with your hips a little and pause just inside me a little#
GOATBOY says:
#standing back a little, looking at the sexy lady making herself ready for me. I move the camera to the bed. such a contrast with the teddy bears and pink sheets#
GOATBOY says:
"if you want me. you better beg"
GOATBOY says:
"display yourself to me. open yourself to me. demand that I take somthing form you that you can never take back"
GOATBOY says:
"beg for cock like a little slut"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
fuck me...ram ur big cock up me and take my virginity...u kno I want it n deserveit...u want it so take it....show me what sluts like me get
GOATBOY says:
#I watch you on the bed. pussy on full display as you stretch you legs open like a whore. wearin nothing but the stockings and suspenders, I can not hold it in much more#
GOATBOY says:
I lay over my niece, looking her in the eyes, hovering only one foot above her. my cock finds her entrance. I will never forget the look you give me. a look that says 'please please, I must have this. be gentle. and this is it, the end of my virginity'
GOATBOY says:
my tip is part way in as I begin pressure
GOATBOY says:
then with one trust I'm all the way in
GOATBOY says:
deep inside your body
GOATBOY says:
(what you doing over there?)
Dirty lil Emmy says:
9fingerin...n VERY WET)
GOATBOY says:
going inside, and out of you
Dirty lil Emmy says:
(love it wen u call me names btw )
GOATBOY says:
worrying about you being hurt, like a kind uncle
GOATBOY says:
(love it when i'm called uncle)
GOATBOY says:
"you likeing this? enjoying this like a slut?"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
yes uncle goatboy....I liek being a slut...make me feel dirty
GOATBOY says:
"this hurting you?"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
its so big uncle but I want it
GOATBOY says:
"yes, loving big cocks. just like a good slut should"
GOATBOY says:
"are you my little slut emmy?"
GOATBOY says:
"are you gonna come by my cock?"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
I'm ur slut uncle...ur dirty lil slut...I wanna cum...make me cum please
GOATBOY says:
"that's precisely what i'm gonna do little emmy" as I build up the pace. watching your young tits bouncing under me, I can't keep my hands off them. with each one of my thrust you entire chest bounces and you bed is pushed to its limit
GOATBOY says:
kissing over you neck, licking all round your ear whispering "you will always be my little whore emmy"
GOATBOY says:
you lie back stil debating if this is right or wrong. but you can not stop yourself as the feel of this fat cock in your pussy is too delicious to stop
GOATBOY says:
I keep drawing all the way out, only to thrust it in again, to the very limits of your pussy.
GOATBOY says:
you wonder if fucking is always this good
GOATBOY says:
as your juicy pussy gets hammered
GOATBOY says:
you just lie on your back as your uncle pleasures every part of you
GOATBOY says:
#I draw out. then just look at you alone and semi naked. pussy still wide from the stretching I gave it. my cock fatter and harder than ever#
GOATBOY says:
"you want more bitch?"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
yes....more...please uncle I want you to enjoy me
GOATBOY says:
"if you want more. then beg me to finish you. tell me why I should do it. tell me what a little whore I have turned you into. tell me what I should do to you. how should I punish you"
GOATBOY says:
"do it now slut"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
I love the cock now uncle goatboy...I want it in me hard....do everything you want with me and I will let you...please fuck me...i need u to fuck me
GOATBOY says:
get on all fours like a dog
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#I turn over and offer my rear quarters to you like a bitch on heat...I look over my shoulder at you with a hunger#....take me
GOATBOY says:
I clasp your hips aggressively. the moment you feel my cock it is already deep inside you. my entire shaft up to your balls is firmly into the wetness of your pussy
GOATBOY says:
"now this is how a little bitch gets fucked"
GOATBOY says:
Pulling your hair hard
Dirty lil Emmy says:
(fuk I'm so close)
GOATBOY says:
stroking your tits with the other
GOATBOY says:
in and out
GOATBOY says:
in and out
GOATBOY says:
"dammit. you shouldn't tempt your uncle so more you little slut"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
(wish I could hear u callin me these names)
GOATBOY says:
"you deserve to be fucked too hard. so hard it makes you bleed"
GOATBOY says:
(you can if you want to)
GOATBOY says:
in and out
GOATBOY says:
in and out
Dirty lil Emmy says:
(how?)
GOATBOY says:
your sexy young body squirming at the tit of my cock
GOATBOY says:
(well you know how. but you won't allow it. nevermind)
GOATBOY says:
"you're even gonna come for your uncle aren't you cunt?"
GOATBOY says:
"come for your uncle goatboy"
GOATBOY says:
in and out of your swollen and tight pussy
Dirty lil Emmy says:
#my moans gettin louder as you fuk me harder and harder....my tite pussy pusling around your big fat cock...my body tensing and wriggling#
GOATBOY says:
"I'm gonna cum all over you. as the first man to screw you. I should mark you"
Dirty lil Emmy says:
yes...yesss....YESSSSS!
GOATBOY says:
#as I feel your pussy tighten round my shaft I get bought past the point of no return. I can't beleive, that after years of wishing I could, I'm about to come by you pussy. I'm about to pull it out and spray my seed all over you, the moment after you cum#
Old 09-24-2007, 03:24 PM   #2
Zim

Zim Level 1 (100+)Zim Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to Zim

wow... that was some roleplay. holy moly, sir and miss. holy moly indeed.

the words of the great and wise Koolaid man come to mind, "OH YEAH!"