Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-11-2007, 06:11 PM   #1
nexusfire

nexusfire has initial reputation
Default Need help with my sister

Hey all, ok well i am 19 years old, and my sister is 25 with 2 kids and a husband, but we are pretty damn close, i mean she does everything for me, she lives like a few houses up from where i do and i have been spending alot of time at her house, and i really want to fuck her so bad.

when we was younger when i was about 7, we tryed to have sex in my bedroom but i couldnt get it up being so young, so i never actually penetrated her. and im not sure if she still remembers this but i do!

when her husband is at work we start talking pretty open, she even started talking about incest, she said "i got chucked out of class once because i said god promoted incest, because adam and eve, must of had sex with the child they had to produce more people", im not sure if she was hinting or anything, having 2 kids and a husband im not sure she wants to risk that.

anyways today she accidently touched my cock as she brushed passed me, i had to go home and masturbate i got wood so fast lol!, we are pretty close because she always asks my advice on her boyfriends, and her now husband.

is there a way to hint slightly that i want to fuck her?, i am a virgin, so i was thinking like saying, "god i need to get laied, you know any girls who would wanna?", or somthing like that, i know i could just go fuck some random girl, but it feels nice to be with my sister, because we are brother and sister we are sooooo close it just feels right.

any advice is welcome!
nexusfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:34 PM   #2
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexusfire
Hey all, ok well i am 19 years old, and my sister is 25 with 2 kids and a husband, but we are pretty damn close, i mean she does everything for me, she lives like a few houses up from where i do and i have been spending alot of time at her house, and i really want to fuck her so bad.

when we was younger when i was about 7, we tryed to have sex in my bedroom but i couldnt get it up being so young, so i never actually penetrated her. and im not sure if she still remembers this but i do!

when her husband is at work we start talking pretty open, she even started talking about incest, she said "i got chucked out of class once because i said god promoted incest, because adam and eve, must of had sex with the child they had to produce more people", im not sure if she was hinting or anything, having 2 kids and a husband im not sure she wants to risk that.

anyways today she accidently touched my cock as she brushed passed me, i had to go home and masturbate i got wood so fast lol!, we are pretty close because she always asks my advice on her boyfriends, and her now husband.

is there a way to hint slightly that i want to fuck her?, i am a virgin, so i was thinking like saying, "god i need to get laied, you know any girls who would wanna?", or somthing like that, i know i could just go fuck some random girl, but it feels nice to be with my sister, because we are brother and sister we are sooooo close it just feels right.

any advice is welcome!
That's hot!

I think since your sister's so close to you, it's best not to EXPLOIT her trust but to use it to your advantage. If you could subtlely hint or gently tell her that you're scared about sex, maybe she could help you HAHA.

So when she brushed you, did she realize she helped you get an erection? Did she make any of the "Oh" or those kinds of reactions?

Okay I just re-read your post and I want to give u the safe route to achieving your goal; bring it up casually but don't ask her directly "can you suck me or fuck me?". Like I said before, bring her to another place and ask her for advice on how to approach girls and what they like. If the conversation gets deeper, perhaps ask her for a demonstration and if she says no, say it like it was a joke and never bring it up again.

This way, you get to keep your sister's relationship without distancing her if this tech fails AND you might get that shot of fucking her. I'm hoping this technique could be successful for you.

Best of luck and please update me!

Last edited by AWDracer; 09-18-2007 at 05:39 PM.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:40 PM   #3
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nexusfire, please remove the underage reference from your post.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote