Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Paranormal

Have you ever had any paranormal experiences ?
I'm curious because some people I trust came up with intriguing stories. Yesterday someone told me he woke up in the middle of the night and saw an egged shaped shinning form floating above the floor.

My best friend told me he saw some kind of a 'thick cloud' moving in his room. He said it was made of tiny things flying together. It stayed for few seconds and left the room.

I never heard any lies from him, except normal practical lies, you know teenagers lies like ' yeah I've dated that girl '

Sometimes I just think they were just testing me just to find out how much I can take before going 'CUT THE SHIT MORON'

What about you ? Seen some ghosts lately ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:53 AM   #2
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've had the willies put up me a few times recently

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 01:34 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Only recently, little girl?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Been seeing things since I was little. I'm so used to it now lol.
"Oh, look, a strange woman in the kitchen. hmm....wonder what's for dinner tonight...."
Old 12-07-2013, 12:57 AM   #5
Sheba
Privileged Member

Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sheba has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My brother recently returned from basic swearing up and down on his government-issue Bible that he kept seeing a little girl in a red dress wandering the barracks at night. Apparently this particular fort was built over the remains of a small immigrant community called Bloodland (which sounds enough like a horror-movie setting on its own!) and where a small girl was supposedly murdered in the tiny schoolhouse out by the guard shack.

I've also seen dead relatives in dreams who seemed to pass messages on to me--my father's older sister is famous in the family for this. Every so often she'll say to someone, 'Did you have an aunt called so-and-so? She says to tell you *message*' and the person's neck will prickle because yes they did have an aunt called so-and-so, but they've never told her that, and she can describe so-and-so without ever having met them or seen a picture.

Anyhow. I've always loved paranormal-investigation shows like Paranormal State, Ghost Hunters, all of those. The EVP evidence is my favorite, second only to those rare apparitions!
Grows stronger yet.....
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #6
Surrender2U

Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love paranormal stuff. I personally have never experienced anything, but my aunt and uncle have in their house.

They have a split foyer house. The chandelier use to swing back and forth, kitchen cabinet doors would open, doors would slam shut, their bathroom shower door shattered into a million pieces as they were eating dinner, and they would see footprints on the ceiling in their bathroom.

But the weirdest of them all is when they threw a party and my other aunt said outloud to them "Come with me back to my house and leave them alone here." She said she unlocked her door, walked in the kitchen and her oven flew open! She immediately told them to GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE, and that was the end of that.

Eventually, they found out that their house was built on an indian's burial, and they got sage, had a shaminon (sp) come out and get rid of them. That's been 30 years and not another peep. I really wish I was old enough to experience it myself.
Surrender2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:26 AM   #7
LEONIDOS

LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I saw the conjuring
LEONIDOS is offline   Reply With Quote