Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #41
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Sindy, their was a better way to do this just coming in with all guns blazing, well, there was only going to be one outcome wasn't there.

Most of the 'look at me I'm better then you cause I've been here longer/ have more rep then you' attitude seems to be coming from the same sad little clique, all of which a.re normal members.

Of course there are times when things should be out in the open, but the way things at present, this is not maybe the right time.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:37 PM   #42
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes so true and when will be the better time? When all the children here are done fighting and crying here when will that be been going on for a long damn time here too long in my opinion and of course we all know what they smell like!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
Old 05-25-2009, 12:57 PM   #43
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Yep, too long, and this has helped cool it down hasn't it
Old 05-25-2009, 06:07 PM   #44
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Yes so true and when will be the better time? When all the children here are done fighting and crying here when will that be been going on for a long damn time here too long in my opinion and of course we all know what they smell like!
Im going to just call that bs

I have not insulted a mod who has not hammered me first

read posts then state your opinion other than that

Last edited by sparks; 05-25-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:12 PM   #45
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This thread is the perfect example of why rules are necessary. If the rule about not insulting moderators in public had been observed, the final straw would not have been dropped on Phantom's camel and he would not have left.

It's not saying there can be no criticism or objections. It's just saying those things should be handled by PMs, not by starting a fight or calling someone out in front of everybody.

Good people are leaving in disgust. That's the major problem here, not the fact that a few people feel their right to vent their hostility in exactly the way they choose is being infringed.

I'm glad to see Lucy has come back. Hopefully Phantom will come back too, even if he doesn't choose to take up the thankless burden of being a moderator for a while. (For anyone who hasn't seen this thread, he has been in a car accident, though the latest word is that he will be OK. Hope for the best!)

If anything, maybe there should be a policy of thread locking or temporary bans in cases where someone is obviously just stirring up trouble. Arguing over the rules contributes nothing valuable or enjoyable, but the people who are being driven away by the unnecessary conflict are valuable.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:10 PM   #46
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

I think it's high time you all knew the truth about what happened between me and Phantom.

Phantom forced me to apologize - he held my RB account hostage by banning me and then telling me he would only unban me if I did what he said. I left (without fanfare - I don't do Golden Flounces) but lurked back from time to time because I knew it was only a matter of time before he would get a hair up his arse and go flouncing off again. I didn't want to be active here whilever he was, because he quite honestly makes my stomach churn. I hate him more than anyone else on the Web, and I say that without reservation. Nevertheless I went along with his demands because I like being here despite the drama, and I wanted to leave on my terms and not his. I refuse to be dictated to by the likes of him.

I called him a bully because that is exactly what he is. He refuses to be called on his bullshit, even going so far as to say "you can't say blah blah, it's the rules now" and banning those who still have the guts to stand up to him. You can argue until you're blue in the face, Sierra, but the salient facts remain: Phantom is a power-crazy bastard who derives his sense of self-worth from how much power he has over other people. That's my firm belief and I'm sticking to it. That's my $0.02.

Jim

EDIT TO ADD: I hope he makes good on his latest tantrum-driven threat and stays gone - IMO we are richer for having lost him.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:14 PM   #47
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down Trill 2 cents doesn't add up to shit

You have truly lived up to being the little bitch we all know you to be Trill.

To attack Phantom when he's in the Hospital shows what a fucked up piece of shit you are.

Now go out and buy a bra for those man tits you have and STFU
Old 05-25-2009, 10:21 PM   #48
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

STFU yourself, it's the truth. Leave my man-titties alone unless you want to cop a feel.

EDIT: Why should I care about Phantom when he clearly does not care about those he rides roughshod over? In or out of hospital, he's still a dick.

Last edited by Trill; 05-25-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:24 PM   #49
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Trill,

No matter how valid you feel your point may be, your timing {to put it delicately} SUCKS! If you were such a wronged party and Phantom is so evil you should have simply taken your grievance IN PRIVATE to one of the other mods. To wait until he's not around then swagger out and boldly proclaim your "righteousness" is an affront to the sensibilities. And before you claim that you wouldn't get any satisfaction from the other mods, think about this. If you feel that the other mods were in "collusion" with Phantom do you really think that when Phantom is away and you come here and talk smack no-one will call you on it? Or that the other mods will suddenly "like" you? If you are serious about being a productive member of this forum then start participating in a positive manner and SHUT THE FUCK UP about your animosity towards other members. This negativity crap needs to stop now!

Cheers to all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 05-25-2009, 10:25 PM   #50
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Trill should change his username to Troll.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-25-2009, 10:28 PM   #51
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Trill the Troll

Absolutely pathetic...

good luck with that.You will get whats coming to you.

Lets be straight.Your a little bitch.Anyone who would take their shot
at someone who is not even here to defend them self is a coward.

A little dick,man tits,coward.

(and deep down you know im right)
Old 05-25-2009, 10:34 PM   #52
Trill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
Trill,

No matter how valid you feel your point may be, your timing {to put it delicately} SUCKS! If you were such a wronged party and Phantom is so evil you should have simply taken your grievance IN PRIVATE to one of the other mods. To wait until he's not around then swagger out and boldly proclaim your "righteousness" is an affront to the sensibilities. And before you claim that you wouldn't get any satisfaction from the other mods, think about this. If you feel that the other mods were in "collusion" with Phantom do you really think that when Phantom is away and you come here and talk smack no-one will call you on it? Or that the other mods will suddenly "like" you? If you are serious about being a productive member of this forum then start participating in a positive manner and SHUT THE FUCK UP about your animosity towards other members. This negativity crap needs to stop now!

Cheers to all from the Stainless Steel Rat

You seem to have misunderstood my intent. My above post was made to state the truth and air my feelings on the matter. I'm not after "satisfaction" of any kind except closure. As I said, I came back once Phantom was gone because I don't want to even be on the same page as him. I hate and despise him to the point where he makes me physically ill. All clear now?

I'm not trolling, I'm not flaming, just saying my piece. I'm finished now and I'm not going to say any more in this thread. I'm going to go find someone to rape/grab some videos/write a story/do the things we're all here to do.

Peace out.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:54 PM   #53
theDarkOne
Banned

Default Trill

stfu
Old 05-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #54
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Oh boy, Trill the fucktard is back. You have been and always will be an ass. Get lost and leave us alone would you please? No one here likes you or has any respect for you so why do you return? Go away, I'll buy you a dog treat if you do.

Last edited by snarkopo; 05-25-2009 at 11:59 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:23 PM   #55
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Any Mod care to lock this thread? please do it!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
Old 05-25-2009, 11:44 PM   #56
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Any Mod care to lock this thread? please do it!
I second that motion!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-25-2009, 11:56 PM   #57
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill View Post
I didn't want to be active here whilever he was, because he quite honestly makes my stomach churn. I hate him more than anyone else on the Web, and I say that without reservation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill View Post
As I said, I came back once Phantom was gone because I don't want to even be on the same page as him. I hate and despise him to the point where he makes me physically ill. All clear now?
I just popped in briefly to post about Phantom's condition and this caught my eye.

I didn't think anything could make me laugh today, but this is the funniest thing I've read in a very long time.

My God, Trill, Phantom gets the best of you even when he's gone.

You snuck back in while Phantom's in the hospital just to post that you're such a snivelling child that the very thought of Phantom keeps you up nights with a stomach-ache?

My God, that's hysterical. I'll give you this. At least you have entertainment value.

Your timing is perfect. This board could use a good TRILL to knock around and re-unite them right now. (Yes, I said "trill" because i agree with RapeU - we should henceforth use the term "trill" instead of "troll". It fits.)
Old 05-26-2009, 12:14 AM   #58
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I hate and despise him to the point where he makes me physically ill. All clear now?
So much so that him being in the hospital is the ideal time, from your perspective, to come back and talk shit about him. You're a real gem.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:40 AM   #59
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Everyone who knows me knows that I don't normally post PMs but this one is just too funny not to share.

The tears are running down my face.

The fun continues.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trill.jpg (28.0 KB, 43 views)
Old 05-26-2009, 12:45 AM   #60
snarkopo
It's been fun

I told this punk to have some respect for someone in the hospital. He replied respect is earned not given.
Again I believe we are dealing with a child who has grown up online and does not know how to interact with or respect people. Please do not bother with this underdeveloped boy anymore Sierra. You have greater concerns and All of us are with you and Phantom.
But his posts are funny in a sad way yes.