Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-27-2009, 11:09 PM   #61
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post

I am sort of interested in whats become of this guy with the 19 year olds. How about an update Chi?
No update. Nothing at all. I havent seen him with or talk about the 19 year olds. I think he feels salty.

Most likely he stopped talking to the girl. She wasnt even good looking anyways. No loss for him. He's been played before. About 5 years ago, some girl he slept with said she was 18 but she was 16. he found this out after the fact. He found out from her friends sister. His friends called him all kind of names for that, clowned him and stuff, so I knew this was a golden opportunity. He should have known better.

I havent seen the girl in awhile. Maybe he kicked her ass or something because he thinks she lied to him. I dont know

He hasnt brought anything up to me, so my guess is that he either took matters into his own hands or just left the bitch alone. I have a sneaking suspision that if he or his friends found out I lied, I would have gotten some repercussion, but no, nothing. My hands are clean.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 04-27-2009 at 11:15 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:12 PM   #62
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Anyway back to the original post...

Chi, do you wind up these blokes in the hope that you get the rape experience you have been after?

Ol' boy would never try anything with me.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:35 PM   #63
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Ol' boy would never try anything with me.
So that's a yes then...

So let me get this right, you try to get a bloke into trouble by making look like a peado, and you think that's okay?

How would like it if someone put it about that you went out with a 17yo guy? Or that you were a crack whore?

This man could have got the shit kicked out of him for what? Because he choose this 19 yo girl over you. Maybe he knows what a bunny boiler you are and that is the reason he wouldn't touch you with a ten foot bargepole..did that enter your mind, I very much doubt it.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:36 AM   #64
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, here's my 2 cents (my currency here on RB is probably on the low side so if you see this currency moving up in value, sell it quick!).

I don't agree with your actions there. You're doing this out of spite, for a guy you kinda liked but felt you weren't getting the chance that you deserved. You want to make sure he gets punished but at the same time, you want him to notice you. Normally this is a way for you to knock out the competition but in this case, you are simply - yes I just checked to make sure it's the RR - an attention whore. HOLD UP, I'm not done yet!

That being said, even though I don't agree with you in this case, I still think that you needed to do what you thought you needed to do. Similarly, I was doing the same thing too - to block out females from entering, and I'm still doing it. Is it a smart thing to do? No. But I definitely feel better from doing it. This is exactly my situation and yours. Not a smart thing to do in the long-run but I feel a hell of a lot better doing it.

There comes a time when a person just becomes jaded with the things around them.

Last edited by AWDracer; 05-16-2009 at 07:38 AM.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #65
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Hey Chi, how do you feel about Cougars?

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:27 PM   #66
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

she became 19
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:46 PM   #67
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
No worries, FK, Chitown will tell you that she would have bitchslapped that troll if I didn't.

However, I have moved all of that troll's posts and everything having to do with him out of her thread anyway.

I'm glad someone bumped this thread so that I had the opportunity to see this nonsense.

This is the ROWDY ROOM.

By the rules of this forum, I have just as much right to express my opinion in the ROWDY ROOM as you or anyone else has and I will continue to do so.

First off, I didn't say a single word about ChiTown that wasn't the god's honest truth, but that aside, this is the ROWDY ROOM.

Again, by the rules of this forum, members can express whatever opinion they like here and neither you nor any other mod has the right to come along and delete something just because you don't like it.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:55 PM   #68
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
By the rules of this forum, I have just as much right to express my opinion in the ROWDY ROOM as you or anyone else has and I will continue to do so.
By the rules of this forum I decide whatever right(s) you may or may not have. Just as I decide whether or not you continue to do anything.

Quote:
Again, by the rules of this forum, members can express whatever opinion they like here and neither you nor any other mod has the right to come along and delete something just because you don't like it.
See above.

I was under the impression there was an agreement you would stay away from Phantom in the name of peace. Since I am certainly not mistaken you - once again - crossed a line, this time a line you yourself agreed to.

So I just decided to discontinue everything you do.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 05-16-2009 at 09:03 PM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:08 AM   #69
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

I certainly have no interest in taking away anything from Phantom, especially not something he holds as dear as his bully reputation.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:08 AM   #70
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking Good Bye Johnny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
I'm glad someone bumped this thread so that I had the opportunity to see this nonsense.

This is the ROWDY ROOM.

First off, I didn't say a single word about ChiTown that wasn't the god's honest truth, but that aside, this is the ROWDY ROOM.

I hope to never see you again...!!! ADIOS!!!

MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:31 AM   #71
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

To paraphrase Phantom

Hi johnny

Bye Johnny
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote