Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-22-2013, 06:21 PM   #1
mistied

Default my fantasy...looking for online chat

Scene:

Working as a female tactical medic attached to a military ops team was awesome. I am not one of those butchy looking chics. A lady in the streets and an adrenaline junky with a stethoscope. I've been shot at, attacked, even kidnapped once during an operation, but that didn't last very long. I trust my team and they trust me. We left for a training mission to a nondescript middle of nowhere place located in desert hell somewhere. Who knows, they never tell us where we are actually going. Usually it's not too far from where real missions might pop up. The goal of training was for the team to practice their formations and for me to learn about some new medications we had access to in the field. That was the plan anyhow. We were using an abandoned village that had been previously cleared. At least there was some shade.I ducked into one of the small buildings to go through my new pack and come up with some creative ways of storing things. I guess I started to day dream - couldn't have been more than just a few minutes...stupid . No daydreaming allowed unless you're in bed sleeping. I heard tires rolling up, yelling, gunfire - duh they use blanks right, they are training right? Some of our other attachments must have joined in the training. And then all of a sudden it hit me - I don't think their training, are we being attacked? I grabbed my pack, threw it on my back - drew my weapon and moved to the door. Just then one of my team members spun around into the building - nope - trainings over - somehow the enemy has found us and reinforcements were apparently on their way. Not sure how many, Not sure what type, just know they want us dead. Well, I won't go easily. We started picking them off one by one - we lost a few as well. didn't seem like the regular locals, something was off.While clearing one of the buildings, three of us broke off one way I'm not sure how it happened, but as we came around the side of the building there we were: Cornered: staring at 5 individuals and the barrels of their weapons - definitely bigger than ours. We managed to pick 2 more of them off, and then unfortunately, I was the only one left - two of my team members were injured- I dropped my weapon, On my knees. hands on top of my head. This. Was. Not going to be good. The last thing I saw was a hood going over my head. I felt my pack slide off my shoulds and my hands were secured behind me. I could feel the barrel of some type of weapon gracing the back of my neck. To my feet...walking..where am I goi...and then it hit me a paralyzing sharp pain behind my eyes...I think I was unconscious before I hit the ground.

....I don't know how long I was out...don't move...don't let anyone know you're awake...I could feel my hands were still tied behind my back. My feet were tied as well. Face down I could feel a trickle of blood run down my temple...and then I heard the footsteps....