Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 12:13 PM   #21
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I should not have to leave because some people cannot follow rules though. Neither should Pete. Neither should Sierra. Neither should Niki or Thorax or Phantom.

I didn't run these people away, and I am not responsible for the drama. The movie poster unofficial moderators are responsible for all of this and for the decline and suffering of Rapeboard as a whole.

I was fighting to keep this board, at least these parts of the board a good place. But your arguments spilled over into this one.

Your friend bullied a good movie poster. Your friend was banned. You and a bunch of others caused almost a riot about it, insulting Niki simply for trying to calm him down. She is negative repped numerous times, and insulted and quite frankly abused.

And yet, I should leave. And Niki. And Pete and Sierra and Phantom.

Does this make sense to you really? Did I really cause all the trouble Newland?

I don't think anyone but you and your friends are buying that for a moment. Take care.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #22
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
Also I apologise to anyone offended by my comments in the bella thread.
You should have just ended your post right there. Everything you said after that makes your apology worthless. Seriously get some sleep, rest up, and if you feel like apologizing again do it sincerely next time when you are fresh.

Quote:

Tolerance goes to people who deserve it. Bella went in the incest forum and was intolerant to a poster because he/she/it didn't like what was said. In turn I responded not so kindly to he/she/it.
HE THOUGHT IT WAS SPAM! THE END!

Quote:
I'm tired of fighting every single time I come to this board.
So then stop. No one is making you post and participate in fights. It's your own choice to fight. You can choose to stop.

Quote:
I didn't run these people away, and I am not responsible for the drama.
True, but you are now responsible for drama. First it's Bella, then if you successfully run him off you'll pick on some other newbie that you don't like. Ironic since you're a newbie yourself.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-26-2009, 01:36 PM   #23
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
You should have just ended your post right there. Everything you said after that makes your apology worthless. Seriously get some sleep, rest up, and if you feel like apologizing again do it sincerely next time when you are fresh.

HE THOUGHT IT WAS SPAM! THE END!

So then stop. No one is making you post and participate in fights. It's your own choice to fight. You can choose to stop.

True, but you are now responsible for drama. First it's Bella, then if you successfully run him off you'll pick on some other newbie that you don't like. Ironic since you're a newbie yourself.
I asked you to stay out of my thread.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #24
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
I asked you to stay out of my thread.
No, you said to not spoil your thread. The thread got spoiled before my last post in here.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-26-2009, 01:51 PM   #25
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

RapeU, you know quite well that I respect you, but this won't stop until people just WALK AWAY.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:55 PM   #26
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
RapeU, you know quite well that I respect you, but this won't stop until people just WALK AWAY.
You're right, I just read the thread you posted here and you're right.

Lucy, I'm sorry for giving you more heartache.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-26-2009, 01:59 PM   #27
Lucy.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
You're right, I just read the thread you posted here and you're right.

Lucy, I'm sorry for giving you more heartache.
No you are not. You are trying to save face and make me look bad, like everyone else is.

Tired of it. I'm not to blame. I've been tirelessly working to make the forum a fun place. I make a fun thread, someone spams in it with the first post. I try to diffuse an argument, all it takes is someone to say "ok, forget it, +rep" they don't and it gets bigger. Unlike many here, I respected Phantom BEFORE he was hospitalised. He knows I care, which is more than I can say for many here who pushed him to quit.

And now, the biggest joke of all, everything wrong on this forum is my fault! Because the guys with 30,000+ rep say so and all the sheep follow.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:08 PM   #28
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Well, sorry you feel that way Lucy. Something about me is that when I apologize, I do it with a sincere heart. That stems from when I was younger I was very annoyed at other people saying "sorry!" in a snarky sarcastic tone.

Now, please please please, for the sake of Phantom, stop. No one is making you apologize, no one is trying to make you look bad, just please stop.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-26-2009, 02:13 PM   #29
Lucy.
Banned

Stop what? Stop speaking the truth?

I have had 18 messages and reputation for posts I made today telling me I'm right. And 4 people so far have told me I am wrong. You Sierra Newland and TD1.

18-4 = 12... 12/18 = 1/3.

So 2/3 of people who have commented believe that something needs to be done about certain individuals to stop other individuals from leaving the site.

But sure I'll stop if it will make you happy. I'm right though, and I always have been.
Closed Thread