Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-24-2006, 06:34 PM   #21
LovelyPerversion

LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)
Default Waiting...

46% starts creeping to the staircase...

Rogue grabs his collar and gently pulls him back into place beside the stairs...

46% grumbles...and starts carving a little something into the wall.

Rogue motions that we should wait and listen for activity upstairs. When we hear the/a struggle, then we run up to help...

Hell, for all we know, Ryan's been killed by other other guy that went in the window earlier...

So we wait....

and wait....

Good thing I brought a spare battery for the camcorder...it feels like we've been waiting here for days...

waiting...

For Ryan...

or the other guy...

to do something...

just waiting...
LovelyPerversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 07:41 PM   #22
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just then, we hear the noise of the front door closing gently. 'What the fuck?' whispers 46%. We go back into the living room, and see there is no one inside. LP looks out the window, and sees someone running away. 'It's not Ryan....' he points out. I walk over to the mantle piece and put my hand on it. 'There was a key right here' I remembered. 'He's coming back, but only he knows when.....fuck it, it's not our problem.' LP points to a closet that's now half open, and it was obvious what he meant. We just had to hope she didn't hear the door...
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:33 AM   #23
Ryanmo97

Ryanmo97 has initial reputation

I wait for her to pick out an outfit
Ryanmo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 04:37 PM   #24
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Most people think of Rebecca as a sweet, demure type. So often she dresses in pretty, conservative clothes, ...crosses her legs politely, that sort of thing. Only a select few have ever met the wild side of her--the part of her which takes risks, gets excited by the bizarre, flirts with pain.

Sometimes she can't help herself, and combines the two sides of her appeal together--proper dresses, blouses, skirts, and stockings, with exotic thongs, push-up bras, lacey half-slips, garterbelts...

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?" wrote one sage. "Who would have imagined Rebecca wears stuff like this under her dresses?" wonders Ryan.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 01:52 AM   #25
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

Brek shrugs and similarly waits for her to get dressed up. Though he's never felt like this before, he feels almost compelled to wait with bated breath, watching her innocent and unaware: It makes what he feels is coming so much more welcome.
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote