Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-01-2007, 10:09 PM   #1
CuriousGuy100

CuriousGuy100 has initial reputation
Default My mom

Hey everyone. New member here. Wanted to post a story of mine. Probably not that exciting but here it goes.

For years now off and on I've been having fantasies about my mom. I think the reason for this is because of one incident that happened years ago when I was probably 16 or 17.

I was watching tv in my parents room and my mom went into the room. She went into the closet and started changing (this was a normal routine of hers, she would change right in the doorway of the closet) well there was a large mirror on one of my parents drawers that if looked into from my position, you could see halfway into the closet. So while my mom was changing in there, I happened to glance at the mirror and caught her right as she was sliding some panties on. I caught a quick glimpse of her pussy. She had a nice bush of curly brown pubic hair and I instantly got hard.

That was the whole incident. Ever since then I have had fantasies about my mom. Still to this day when I'm in her room and she's changing in the closet I will try and look in the mirror to see into the closet but I can never see anything like I did that one day. I get so hard thinking about her nice bush of pubic hair even to this day.

I've thought about it and know that I could never actually do anything with her in real life, I just wouldn't feel comfortable doing that, but damn, I have so much fun fantasizing about what it would be like at least
CuriousGuy100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #2
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I've thought about it and know that I could never actually do anything with her in real life, I just wouldn't feel comfortable doing that, but damn, I have so much fun fantasizing about what it would be like at least
Welcome, it seems you and I are exactly alike in that aspect, I wouldn't be able do do mine either, but hey, we can dream.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:52 PM   #3
Xtreme Trojan

Xtreme Trojan has initial reputation

hey , nice story , can you post some of your moms pics , thanks
Xtreme Trojan is offline   Reply With Quote