Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-15-2013, 02:58 AM   #1
strippingu

strippingu has initial reputation
Default mrs nathpalle and the rapists

We saw her coming out of the office building, wearing her short skirt and tight fitting blouse. We saw her going to the trunk of the car to put her purse inside and she took out a brief case, using deliberate, professional movements. We couldn't help but notice how sexy this woman looked. When she left we put a tracking device on her car, so we could follow her home. she looked like she hadn't been fucked weeks, and we wanted to break in and tie up her worthless husband, and mouth fuck her beautiful, lipstick covered mouth.
strippingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:13 AM   #2
annaseed

annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)annaseed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I felt frustrated as hell. My husband was away for a few weeks on business. We hadn't made love for ages. It was obvious that I should take a lover. But I am too prim, too correct and too stuck-up to allow any of the worthless guys at work to chat me up. I knew they gave me lustful looks, but I just trained them with my body, my cleavage, my legs - knowing that I was safe from their advances.
annaseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:21 AM   #3
strippingu

strippingu has initial reputation

As my friends distracted her, I placed the locating device on her car. We saw her go back into the office building, and then we went into the pub until we got the message that she was leaving...
strippingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 09:51 AM   #4
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question

Gee, thanks guys for you attention, I think.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote