Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-04-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
Krystal22

Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Krystal22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Kidnapping Krystal

Krystall woke up slowly, your head hurt & your mouth had a foul taste in it, opening your eyes, you focused on the room you were in, where the hell am I, you thought, as you tried to roll over on the bed.

The sudden pain in your wrists & ankles stopped you, you saw that you were tied spread-eagle, totally helpless. You thought to yourself that if this is some sort of kinky game he's playing, I'm not happy with it. He knows you don't like bondage, a little pain now & then, but you hate being tied up.

You tried to remember what had happened, your boyfriend had taken you out to a dance club to celebrate your third bein-together anniversary, you loved to dance, particularly slow dances where you could press yourself against your boyfriend & slowly grind your hips up & down his big white cock, driving you both crazy with desire, you loved feeling his hands roaming over your body.

When your boyfriend had gone to the bathroom, a young black man had quickly stepped up to you & asked if you wanted to dance. Since it was a slow song, you'd said yes & slipped into his arms. You'd wanted your boyfriend to return to see you in a black man's arms, his hands cupping your beautiful phat ass as you kissed him. That would drive your boyfriend crazy you knew & he would fuck you like a wild man, most likely in the parking lot bent over the hood of his car. You & your boyfriend had played this game before. You'd had several black guys & always fucked them with your boyfriend there, it put a really intense edge on your orgasms to be watched by the man you loved as a big black cock violated your sweet tight white pussy, knowing that when the black guy had filled your pussy with his black seed that your boyfriend would fuck you viciously with his big cock & bring you off to a mind numbing orgasm as only he could.

While dancing, you'd felt a sharp sting on your ass, the room began to spin & you'd felt yourself pushed through the exit door into the parking lot, just as you passed out, you'd been shoved into a waiting van & then you'd woke up here, wherever here was.

You strained at the ropes holding you to the bed, trying to free yourself. The door to the room opened & two black men entered, one carried a medical bag & began checking your vital signs.

"Well, how is she," I asked. "She's fine, no adverse reaction to the drugs & the pelvic exam was clean," the first black man answered.

"Pelvic exam, what the hell were they talking about," you wondered. "What's going on here, where am I?" You demanded.

"You can go now, I'll fill her in on the details," the first black man nodded & left the room.

"Now Krystall, you want to know what's happened to you, where you are & what's going to happen to you," I smiled down at you as I removed My clothes.

"Listen, what ever this is about, I won't go to the police if you let me go now." YOur eyes widened as I slid My pants down & My long thick, uncut black cock sprang to attention. "All I want is to go home."

I kneeled between your spread legs, the tip of My foreskin just brushing the tender pink lips of your pussy, "Well Krystall, that's just not possible, you see, your boyfriend & friends all think you took off with that strapping young black stud they saw you dancing with." While I talked, I slowly rubbed the head of My huge black cock up & down your rapidly moistening slit, swirling the head around your clit & back down again.

"You're here to make us a lot of money, first, you're going to have black men's babies that we'll sell on the baby market. When we know that you're safely pregnant, you'll be used for black pleasure, there are a lot of black men that will pay good money to fuck a young beautiful white girl & you're more beautiful & desirable than most."

Grinning nastily, I slid the first inch or so of My huge thick black cock into your tight pussy, making you gasp & arch your back, thrusting your hips upward to meet My huge throbbing black meat. "Yeah, you're going to fit in just fine," I laughed. "Show a huge black cock to most white girls & they turn into total sluts." I pushed another few inches into you, stretching your pink pussy, you whipped your head back & forth as My huge cock sank deeper into you, "Oh my God! He's so Damn thick," you thought, your boyfriend had a very big cock, but this black man's cock is huge.

I reached down & cupped your 38DD large breasts, gently kneading them, My finger tips circling your large hard pink nipples. I dipped My head to your left breast & sucked on your nipple, while I pushed the final seven inches of My cock into you, mashing the big head of My huge cock against your cervix, causing you to cry out in pain. Your cries redoubled as I sank My teeth into your pink nipple, drawing blood. You screamed from the sudden lancing pain, hearing Me laugh at you, just a taste of what's to come. Krystall, some of the black men you'll be servicing during your life here will hurt you a lot more, but that's what they pay the big bucks for."

I started to fuck you, thrusting hard & fast into your tight pussy, twisting your nipples, pulling them hard, you moaned & groaned with the combined pleasure of My huge black cock slamming into your unprotected pussy & the sweet pain of your ravaged pink nipples.

Looking down at you, I smiled with delight. "The pelvic exam you had showed that you're at your most fertile period right now. You started ovulating a few hours ago, soon you'll be pregnant with your first black child, the first but not the last, you're going to have a lot of black babies for us, you & all the other white girls we kidnapped & brought here."

You could barely hear Me as the waves of pleasure crashed through your stretched & sopping pussy, driving up your spine to explode in your head. At that moment, you didn't care that you would never see your boyfriend or family or friends again, that you would spend the rest of your life as the breeding white bitch to a group of black men. They would violate your sexy body every day, hundreds of times a day, no you didn't care about any of that at that exact moment, all you cared about was having the most intense orgasm in your life & you did.

Your orgasm ripped through your head, you thought it would blast the top of your skull off it was so intense, you arched your back & threw your head back & screamed your pleasure, thrashing about on the end of My huge black cock before collapsing on the sweat soaked sheets, shuddering & shaking with the ripples of pleasure as I rammed My huge black cock in you up to My balls & grunted as I emptied My large balls into your fertile & waiting pussy, the hot jets of black seed splashed against the tender walls of your pussy, covering your egg in a thick layer of black sperm, within minutes you were pregnant with your first black baby.

I lay on top of you for a few minutes before pulling My huge thick black cock from your pussy. Looking down at you, I grinned & patted your tummy, "You're a beautiful white woman, Krystall & a wild fuck, we're going to make a lot of money off you & your beautiful babies."

You sat at the vanity table & brushed your hair, it trailed down to your buttocks & was silky smooth. Standing up, you checked yourself in the full length mirror, your hair was brushed straight back, your face was beautiful even though your eyes were dark & sad, your 38DD breasts, always large, had swollen to almost twice their previous size with the births of your children & the nursing of the babies. Your tummy was just beginning to swell with your fifth black baby, you'd given birth to three girls & one boy. All beautiful & healthy, I'd allowed you to nurse your babies for a few month's before taking them away to sell on the market & had promptly set to making you pregnant again.

Your skin was pale & milky white, you hadn't seen the sun or been out of your room since you'd woken up here, the paleness of your skin excited most of the black guys who came to fuck you endlessly, they loved to brutally fuck you, savoring your beauty & submissiveness to black cock.

The door opened & Master Mike, who ran the complex & was the father of your first child entered, you slipped down onto your knees & smiled in greeting of your black Master, just as you'd been painfully taught to do. You could still feel the pain that the belts had made on your ass & thighs when you'd refused to obey, but you'd learned quickly & hadn't been whipped since.

"How may I please you, Master Mike?" You said, your voice low & sultry, as you'd been taught, I smiled at you as I stepped up to your mouth & you unzipped My pants, taking My huge black cock into your hands, pulling the heavy foreskin back & slipping your lips over the head, sucking & licking as much of My over-sized black cock as you could get into your mouth.

"The doctor tells Me that you're pregnant again, that's good. We got really good prices for your last babies. Maybe this time you'll have twins, double our money for sure." I closed My eyes, enjoying the way you worshiped My huge black cock with your mouth, you'd been a good investment. The mixed-breed babies fetched top dollar on the market & the money we'd made selling your beautiful sexy body to the black men who craved white bitches to fuck kept rolling in. "Fuck, you're one fantastic cocksucker, but then the bitch gets lots of practice," I thought. "In the nearly five years you'd been here, there must have been a couple of thousand black cocks in your mouth & pussy & you love every moment of it, My little white whore."

I laughed to Myself, thinking about how your boyfriend had never given up looking for you, convinced that you were still alive, I laughed out loud, startling you, who looked up at Me with a lustful gaze, your lips stretched around My huge black pole. I reached down & stroked your hair, "I was just thinking of what your boyfriend would say if he could see you now, a white fuck slut for black cock, mother of soon to be five black babies & whore to any black man who wants you." Your only reply was to suck harder & faster on your Master's black cock. "Yeah, maybe I'll send him some of the video tapes we've made of you fucking all those big black cocks & the tapes of you giving birth to your black bastards, he'd love to see what's become of his loving white girlfriend."

You jerked My huge black cock hard & fast as you sucked & soon felt Me stiffen as My balls erupted with hot jets of black seed shooting down your throat. You swallowed quickly, not wanting to waste a single drop of your Masters precious cum. Your Master stepped back & still holding your hair slapped you across your face repeatedly with My thick wet cock, the wet smacking sounds loud in the room.

"Get ready, slut, you have a full day ahead of you, ow that your knocked up with another black baby, you can start taking care of more of the white pussy hungry black cocks, taking up the slack for a couple of the other white girls who are close to delivering their black babies."

As I left the room, Krystall prepared yourself, fixing your makeup & making sure there were clean sheets on the bed, you sighed an other long day of sucking & fucking black cocks for your owners. This wasn't the life you'd imagined for yourself, but at least it did have some nice BIG fringe benefits. You licked your lips, enjoying the aftertaste of the black seed in your mouth, soon there would be a lot more black cum joining the large amount I'd dumped down your throat just moment ago.

"Umm," you thought, "I can hardly wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy this time, in the meantime, a white sluts work is never done."

****** THE END ******
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0564.jpg (110.1 KB, 267 views)
File Type: jpg 1 preg krys.jpg (51.9 KB, 259 views)
Krystal22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:51 PM   #2
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Excellent story!!!!!!!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forced impregnation, interacial, kidnapping, slave training