Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-16-2012, 12:36 AM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Lost Hiker

Originally posted as a request and taken up my mmeridia15 I have now started doing a rewrite adding in more detail and more of the brutality little claire would have gone through. Did make the guys a bit more aggressive, so I hope you enjoy this rework of the hiker challenge! this is only the first part, more to come as i work on it!

Rrrrrrriiiiippp!
It’s the sound of Claire’s new purchase popping from her chest. She lets out a loud curse, letting it echo in the deserted woods and tears off her tank top, slipping the torn red polka dot bra aside. She stares at the garment with a scathing look. It had been cute when she bought it but she’d suspected it was too small for her back then. She hadn’t found something larger for her D-cup breast and against better judgement used money on the blasted thing. This was her first time wearing the thing and it didn’t even last two days!
She sighs and picks up her tank top, slipping it back on. The fabric is uncomfortable against her skin, her sweat making it stick already, outlining her nipples beneath it. She wipes off the sweat from her brow looking up towards the canopy of trees.
She shakes her head and sighs once more, her long braided hair swinging with her movements. Her skin burns from the sun and the canopy of trees in this hot summer just barely cover her from the heat. Taking out the bottle of water she looks at the contents, realizing it is almost empty.
Somewhere along the trail she’d misread the map and gotten lost. She’d found a cave yesterday to sleep in, but... if she doesn’t find something concrete soon to lead her to civilization she knows the situation will become perilous.
She takes the map out once more, giving it a once over and growls, her fingers digging into the edges. It’s hopeless, she can’t read the damned thing and because of her fucking modesty she’d refused to have any friends accompany her on this trek. A simple trek and now she’s lost! Davy Crocker she is not.
Grunting and wiping a new wave of sweat she begins to move forward, her shorts now itching in places she’d rather not think about.

Six hours later and several routes across different streams had provided Claire with no sense of comfort. Each had dead ended somewhere and now the sun is setting. Legs sore from exertion and the last of her water gone, Claire leans over, heaving with large breaths. Accepting that she’ll need to find shelter she begins to look around for a cave when she spots a cloud of smoke billowing from the north west.
Overjoyed, Claire rushes towards the camp at a full sprint. Where there is smoke, there is fire! And where there is fire, there are people! Heart pumping, she makes her way over the hills and through the brush not worrying about the sounds she is making until she starts nearing the camp and overhears the loud howls and laughs from the campers. This slows her, almost to a crawl...
Though the initial thought of people had enlivened her spirits, as she nears the sounds issuing forth sound unruly, drunken and a part of her thinks, dangerous. She nears the camp slowly, no longer certain of her prospects but still needing to find out what kind of people they are and if they can help her get out of the forest.
As she draws nearer she is able to discern the words of the men, and that’s what they all are. Men. The ugliest kind of all too it would seem.
Leaning against a trunk to hide her frame she scans them over. The first is a fat man sitting on a log. His girth is thick enough that it is pushing his gut out from under his shirt, an outy on his figure sticking out. Double chinned with arms looking as thick as Claire’s thighs, this one takes a swig of his drink, laughing while wiping away sweat despite the weather’s now cool feel.
The one next to him is an old man with a very soured expression. It looks as if he’s never smiled before, the skin sticking closely to his frame making him look emaciated. His eyes are small and beady and curling around his arms are snake tattoos biting into the underside of some woman’s leg from one side. On his cheek is the tattoo of a knife sliding into another woman’s eye. Claire swallows and looks towards the third in the party.
She turns away in disgust. The man is bent down, his ass crack in the air, fat belly sticking out over his pants just like the first. He could be the first’ twin.
The last one is a bald man, with some tone to his frame, but skin still stretched. He is yelling and cussing out over the fire, the light and glow making him look like a devil. Each of the men around the fire is nodding silently or adding some lewd comment in agreement.
"Fuck the cunt I'm done with her fat old holes,” the man yells, spilling some beer from his bottle as he swings it back and forth. “I’d rather fuck a garbage disposal then that old bitch!”
“Yeah, you said it!” says one of the fat men.
The old one whispers something, nodding silently.
"Won't ever have to look at her fat face anymore! Like to see the dick that gets stuck with that sour old slit!" He takes another swig from his bottle, the look in his eyes one of red drunkenness. His friends laugh in support, even the old man, whose laugh sounds like rusted nails grating against each other.
Glancing around, Claire can see the trail left by the treads of their truck. She sighs feeling an overwhelming sense of relief. The talk from these louts is getting to her, so she’s glad she won’t have to come out of hiding to see how to get back to civilization.
She turns, intending to find a spot to hide out for the night when she smacks right into the largest chest she’s ever seen. She looks up at the towering giant who crosses his arms, muscles bulging on his arms, the thin t-shirt on his chest straining against his taut muscles. He stares at her with small eyes and grins wickedly.
“Well, lookie what we got here,” he says. “Big fat tits on demand! Thought I’d heard something crashing through the woods!”
Claire backs away, her eyes growing wider by the second. “Looks like those big melons could use some air,” says the large man, extending an arm towards her.
“Get away from me!” she shouts and turns, only to slip on a stone, smacking her face on the woody growth as she falls over. Before she can get up, the large man is on top of her, taking hold of both her arms in one gigantic bear paw, and jerks her head back by the tail.
“Look you little bitch,” he growls. “You’re going to play nice and introduce yourself to my friends.”
“Please...” she whimpers, feeling the strain on the back of her head. “D-don’t hurt me!”
The man smiles and jerks her to her feet by the arms, almost having her clear the floor for a moment before shoving her ahead of him, out into the clearing.
“Who ordered the stripper?” he bellows from behind her.
The man who’d been yelling at the center of the camp lets out a hoot. “Will you look it that? Check out what we been missing boys!”
The others hoot in agreement, whistling or shouting loudly. The old man especially, stares her over.
“Look it that cunt! I wouldn’t mind having me some of that ass,” one of the fat men yells. The others shout in agreement. The old man nods. “Sylvia’s come back,” he whispers absently.
“P-please,” says Claire in desperation. “I’m sorry I was spying, but I’ve been lost for a few days and... and .. Could you please help me get back to town?”
“So you’ve been lost a couple of days, Sylvia,” says the old man. “No one looking for you?” He’s staring at her hungrily with those eyes and Claire doesn’t understand why he calls her Sylvia.
“No! No one!” Claire blurts before she can think on what she is saying. Too late she realizes her mistake. As one the four men seem to smile, their grins turning incredibly wide. She is especially scared of the old man, his hungry gaze looking her over.
“Well that’s too bad, Sylvia,” he says. “Just too bad.”
“Please...” Claire whispers, on the edge of tears. “Just let me go...”
But her pleas fall on depth ears as the barrel chested man tells another joke. “So no one ordered a stripper eh, fellas? Well...” he says, taking a firm grip on Claire’s arms, making them sting. “Consider this my divorce gift to you Jed.”
With that Claire is thrust towards the man at the center of the group. She stumbles into the red eyed man, who catches her with ease, turning her against him, his crotch grinding against her hips. “No... don’t...” she says.
His hands slip instantly under her top, feeling her wet breast underneath. “These are nice,” he says, fondling her breast beneath her tank top. “Going to give these jugs a nice workout!” He gives her right breast a tight squeeze and she screams and stomps her heel down on his foot making him release her.
“Ouch!” he yells, jumping about. Claire tries to run only to be caught by the barrel chested man and turned around back towards Jed. “Hold the bitch steady, Brett” says Jed, stomping over towards her.
“Please,” Claire yells, trying to shake the large man off of her to no avail. His grip is like iron and she can feel his crotch getting harder against her hips. “Please!” she yells again. “I’m not that type of girl! Don’t do this!”
“Shut up!” Jed growls, slapping Claire hard across the face. The others coo in admiration. All Claire feels is the burning sensation across her cheek before Jed leans over, gripping her face tightly in his hands. “Listen here bitch,” he growls. “You’re our little fuck toy for the night, so behave!” He slaps her again across the other cheek for good measure. The men around the fire laugh.
Claire sobs quietly, a trickle of blood running down her split lip. “Please..” she whimpers. “Let me go...”
Jed ignores her pleas, instead pushing his hands under her top again and roughly massages her breasts, fingers digging into the soft flesh, nails biting. He twist her nipples, flicking them with the tips of his fingers.
“Please!” she begs. “I don’t like this!”
She feels spit land on her left eye as Jed hocks one up. “Like I care what you want Bitch.”
“Come on!” yells one of the fat men from the fire. “Show us her tits!”
Jed smiles. “You’re right,” he says, looking towards the fat man. “Shouldn’t keep this present all wrapped up! It’s time for unwrapping!”
“No... please...” Claire continues to beg.
Jed takes a handful of the thin material in one hand and pulls roughly, nearly pulling Claire out of the large bull’s hands. Her right breast is exposed to the frigid air as the material tears, ripping the cloth away. “No!” Claire screams.
“Look at the whore buck!” yells one of the men.
“You’re so beautiful Sylvia,” the old man continues. “You should really share what God gave you.”
“That’s right bitch,” says Jed. “Share with us!” And he pulls on the remaining shred of fabric, shearing it away from Claire’s chest.
“Noooooo!!” Claire shrieks, feeling her tender flesh now exposed to the elements.
“That’s the way you unwrap em!” yells Jed, swinging the torn shreds of fabric over his head and hooting. The others sound with their own hoots of approval as Brett takes the struggling woman towards the huddle of men.
“No! Stop it!” she yells.
“Swing those blasted udders for us!” Brett coos, and slaps her across the chest, making Claire’s breasts shake. She cries in mortification as much as from fear, the men howling around her.
“Yeah! Fucking udders!”
“Gonna’ suck em dry!” yells the first fat man as he lunges at Claire, taking a mouthful of her left breast into his slobbery jaws. Claire finding one arm free suddenly, begins to hit the man’s short trimmed head for all it’s worth.
He releases her breast almost instantly, holding his throbbing ear before another punch catches him against the eye. “You’re gonna’ pay for that you stupid bitch!” he says, readying to slap her.
“Sit the fuck down, Dennis!” Brett growls from behind her. “It’s Jed’s divorce party so he has first dibs on this twat!”
Dennis looks at Brett sourly but the man simply glares back. “Don’t go there Dennis,” he whispers dangerously. “You know you don’t want to be there if the shit goes down.”
The fat man’s look breaks. “Alright,” he says, face becoming red with indignation. “But when it’s my turn I’m going to make the bitch pay!”
“That’s the spirit,” says Brett, laughing behind her.
“Let’s get some rope,” says the other fat man, glancing over at Claire as she tries ineffectively to shield her breasts from the leering gazes of the men. When he returns they take Claire over to the front of the truck, almost dragging her, shoving her down against the grill and securing her arms to the bumper. She can’t sit but at once the position isn’t proper for standing either. In an awkward open position she continues to beg the men futilely. “Please! Don’t! What have I done to you? Don’t do this!”
The rope is pulled taught and Claire yells as she feels the chords biting into her tender skin, raw from the sun. “Just so we can free up our hands a bit,” says the fat man. Claire leans her head down, sobbing.
“My,” says Jed, looking at her heaving breasts, arms spread against the bumper. “Isn’t she a sight? Like a deer mounted on the truck. Only...” and he leans down, cupping her chin. “I think I like this deer better!” And he runs his tongue over her cheek, running it up her nose and over her eye.
Claire gags and bucks wildly against the bumper, yelling obscenities. “She sure has a mouth on her,” says Jed, leaning back. “What say we give her the just desserts?”
The others cheer, nodding in agreement. “Please let me go,” she continues to plead.
“Why don’t you shut the fuck up,” says Jed, “and get your fucking cunt ready bitch. I’m about ready to hammer my way home.”
“No, Please!”
Claire watches desperately, imploring with any of the men, even the old man who continues to mutter about this “Sylvia” person. Anyone, to help her and let her go. But none are forthcoming and the large bulge in Jed’s pants springs out like a snake striking at a rabbit as it’s pulled free from his jeans. It’s large and thick, almost throbbing in the open air.
“No... please...” she whimpers as Jed comes near her, “I’m a virgin. I’m saving myself!”
“Well, that’s too bad,” says Jed, kicking her legs open and kneeling down. He takes the top button of her shorts and roughly snaps it open, jerking the zipper down. “Cuz I’m going to have myself some of your pussy!”
“And if he doesn’t,” yells the fat man she’d hit, “I will!”
Jed fumbles with her shorts, jerking at them, but they barely move as the sweat makes them difficult to pry from Claire’s body. “Dennis there is a virgin too,” says Jed. “And... God damn it! Does anyone have a knife?”
He turns his head, looking towards the men standing around him. They shake their heads, until the old man comes by, offering up his switch blade. “Never leave home without it,” says the old man. “Never know when you might need it. Isn’t that right, Sylvia?” He says this while licking his upper lip.
“Please,” Claire says, tears running down her eyes now. “This- this isn’t right! You’re all drunk. You’ll be sorry in the morning when you remember what you did.”
“I’m not drunk,” says Jed. “I haven’t had enough beers to be buzzed yet. All I want is some of..” he sticks the blade under the shorts on her left leg and begins to cut savagely, not worrying about the cuts he’s causing her. He jerks her shorts open from the left, throwing the remains to the side so they pool beneath her. “All I want is some of your fucking twat!”
He sticks the blade beneath her right leg and begins to cut. “So how old are you bitch?”
“T-twenty four,” Claire sobs, feeling the blade clear through the second leg.
“Twenty four!?” says Jed with a gasp. “Twenty four and still a fucking virgin!” He tears her short’s remains away for emphasis. “Well then, bitch, we’re doing you a favor!”
“Please no...” she sobs.
“God damn,” he whispers, leering at her body. “My wife never looked this good even in high school. You got one nice bod, you know that cunt?”
“Please...” she says, sobbing.
“Anyone here see a body like this before?” he yells, looking around him.
There is a chorus of negative comments, the men shaking their heads.
“No?” says Jed, smiling. “Well I guess it’s everyone’s lucky day today!”
Jed feels up her leg and Claire tries futilely to close both legs to protect her innocence. He pushes them aside and Claire continues trying to shut her legs. “God damn it!” says Jed, losing his temper, and slaps her with tremendous force across the face. Blood splatters her lips, a trail running down her chin, her breast lightly sprayed with droplets. “Open your God Damned legs!” he yells, readying to slap her again when the large man, Brett, takes hold of his arm.
“Hold on buddy,” says Brett, “Let us help you out here. Roger,” he says, motioning to the old man, “Help me spread this bitch wide.”
“Of course,” he says, leaning down towards Claire, massaging her right leg. “You shouldn’t be so selfish Sylvia. It’s Jed’s birthday today.”
“I’m not Sylvia!” Claire screams, trying to kick at the old man. He simply shakes his head and takes a firm hold of her leg while Brett comes around her left and takes her leg in his firm grasp. Together they spread her legs wide, lifting her off the ground and making Claire shriek in pain as she bucks, swinging her body as her hips are spread painfully wide.
“That’s better,” says Jed, running his calloused hand almost tenderly over her panties. “But this is still in the way,” he says, and digs his fingers into the fabric, pulling hard and wrenching it away from Clare’s body. “Here,” he says, tossing the torn garment towards the first fat man. “Something to entertain yourself with!”
“Bastard,” Dennis curses under his breath as the others laugh loudly. But he bends down all the same, taking the panties into his fat chubby hands and pushes them against his nose, sniffing them loudly.
“Mmm...” he growls. “Bitch is in heat. Or she just hasn’t washed in a week!”
Jed is fondling Claire’s breast roughly, kneading them. She is shaking her head back and forth telling him to stop. He pulls on them, and jerks them back and forth, twisting the nipples.
“Aaaagggghhhh!!” she yells. “Why? Why are you doing this to me?!”
Jed twist both her nipple ends as far as he can, making her strain against her bonds, a long shriek leaving her lips. “Because we can, bitch,” he whispers close to her face. “Cuz any time a guy is worth half a dime you sluts treat him like shit!” And he twist her nipples extra hard before slapping her across the face.
She whimpers quietly, the blood on her lips mixing with her tears. Jed runs his fingers almost playfully down her stomach to her pussy lips, dipping three fingers in almost immediately, making Clare howl. She bucks against him and he pulls out, barely having entered her.
“Well,” he says, “guess you are a virgin. Too bad for you.”
“Please...” she whispers. “No! I’ll give you anything! I’ll...”
“Sure thing cunt,” says Jed, slapping his thick dick at the opening to her vagina. “You’re gonna give us everything...”
He takes hold of her legs on either side of him, spreading her lips wide. “Please...” she says, shaking her head. “No...”
“You’re going to give us everything cunt,” he says, pressing the head of his penis against her hollow. “And THEN SOME!” he says as he rams his nine inch dick full force into her tender pussy, ripping through her hymen in one blow. Claire screams as her hymen is torn open, her pussy spasming around the man’s cock.
It gives him a great pleasure, her vagina trying to close back to its normal shape but with his dick lodged in place. “Fucking cunt,” he says, pulling out of her slowly, the blood lubing up his dick. “I’m gonna’ show you...” He rams it hard against the edge of her womb, her body dry making it hurt more. He slams against her again. “What you’re...” Again his penis slams into her as she cries. “For!”
“Ahn!” she cries. “Augh! Ahhhh!!!” Jed continues to pummel her newly fledged pussy mercilessly, rubbing it raw. She screams loudly, and bucks viciously, almost twisting herself out of the grasp of the two holding her, but to no avail. All she can do is endure the violent thrashing of her pussy, the loss of her virginity shaming her almost as greatly as the pain the man is inflicting on her.
She cries loudly, her chest heaving with each slap as his meat jack hammers against her body. “Yeah,” he says, feeling her vagina squeeze around his penis as it tries to force his member out. “Yeah. Squeeze me just like that bitch! Come on!” And he pumps against her with aggressive force, slapping his meat against her.
He slows momentarily only to change his grip from her hips to her ample bosom, squeezing hard like he is trying to tear her mamories out, nails biting into the tender skin as he begins to thrust in and out with greater force. Claire screams wildly, fighting as she thrashes, twisting her body to and fro.
“Hold her,” the old man yells. “Sylvia is thrashing like a old tomcat, she is!”
“That’s what I’m doing!” Brett hollers back over her screams.
Jed just laughs, ignoring both. “Yeah bitch! Scream for me! I love the high pitch your little lungs make. Scream louder!” And for emphasis he digs his nails even deeper into her soft tit flesh, drawing lines of blood.
“Pplllleeeeeeaasasssse! Sssstttooppp!” she screams, feeling herself going hoarse. “I can’t take anymore!”
“Oh, you’re going to take it,” Brett hisses, feeling his heat rising. “You’re going to take it ALL...” Thrust. “UP” Thrust. “YOUR” Thrust. “CUNT!” Thrust. He pulls out once more and slams it as far as he can, hearing her shriek, her vagina tensing, squeezing at his cock, making him finally cum inside her pussy. He pushes himself as far up as he can go, feeling his seed spilling into her raw pussy, spilling out and coating his dick, mixing with the blood and spitting out of her vaginal folds around his dick.
“Aw...” he says, in mock sadness. “Look, it won’t all fit in your little pussy! It’s just too much! Hope you won’t get pregnant from this bitch.”
Clare sobs, staring at her violated pussy. “No..... oh god... please no....”
“Get used to it,” says Jed, slapping her roughly against the face again, her cheeks now starting to take a reddish hue. “That’s all you’re worth, slut. A fucking cum bucket for our jizz!”
Claire cries, shivering against the hold of the two men, bowing her head in a defeated tone. “Why?” she whispers. “I didn’t do anything to you... Why?”
“Shut the fuck up bitch!” says Jed, slapping her pussy hard. She yelps, bouncing against the two men holding her. “Knew the bitch wasn’t out yet,” says Jed, heading towards the cooler and rummaging through it for another beer. “Alright, who’s next?”
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Mind if I go next?” says Travis, looking towards the sobbing girl. Though Jed had been none too gentle, leaving her pussy dripping and bloody, her face has that angular triangle shape, with smallish lips he just loves. Travis licks his lips in anticipation. His wife always wants sex in the dark, not letting him see her, but this... and so young and nubile...?
“Don’t mind if you do,” says Jed, snapping off the cap to his new bottle and taking a swig. “She’s a bit sloppy though.”
“I can take care of that,” says the old man holding her, running his hands down her silky leg. “Beer’s good for more than one thing,” he says, patting her violated pussy lightly. Claire sobs quietly, the tears running down her cheeks. Travis doesn’t like that, the look of her. It really makes him feel like a rapist. Like he’s kicking a small kid, and with those large ass tits she’s anything but a kid. He’ll have the guys turn her around when he fucks her, he thinks, so he won’t have his conscious nagging him like his wife. Damn, he hates that woman’s nagging. He clenches his fists and unclenches, looking at Claire’s young body and smiles. At least he’ll be able to take out some frustrations on this bitch. As soon as the old man cleans her up that is...
“Yo Jed,” the old man hollers against Claire’s ear, “Give me back that damned knife, boy, and come hold Sylvia. We need to clean her out for Travis here!”
Jed spits on the ground to his left and tosses the bottle aside, wiping his mouth. “Fine, I’ll hold the little cunt for ya.”
He takes out the switch blade he’d stuffed into his pocket, tossing it back towards Travis who catches it deftly out of the air one handed. Claire bucks wildly, knocking Roger over, face first into the ground to the great amusement of the others.
“Girl too much for you old man?” says Brett with a snicker.
Roger stumbles on the floor and gets up with the look of an enraged bull. He quickly pulls out the knife, flicking one of the blades out under Claire’s chin, gripping her smooth hair in his free hand, yanking her head back hard. “Do that again, Sylvia,” he says in a deep menacing voice, “and I’ll stick this in your throat and pull it down your pretty little tits.”
“Roger...” says Brett dangerously, but the old man isn’t listening. Claire stills her body, feeling that blade against her throat.
The old man trails the blade slowly, down her neck, down towards her left breast, pressing the point in softly, drawing a pinprick of blood. “You understand Sylvia,” he says almost too quietly. “I’ll gut you like a fucking trout. So behave!”
Claire nods quickly, the tears flowing down her cheeks. “Ye-yes, I’ll behave! Pu-please don’t hurt me!”
“Good,” says Roger gently, slapping her thigh none too gently. He leans over her, taking the rope and quickly slashes the chords, taking only minutes to slash the bindings on her arms. Claire doesn’t even consider moving, her eyes riveted on the blade the old man is using. “I’ll be right back,” he says to Brett. “Just hold her for now.”
Claire watches wide eyed as Roger walks off and picks up Jed’s spilt bottle and opens the cooler, taking out another beer. “Fuck,” whispers Jed. “You see that. He almost gutted her.” His voice is almost too soft to hear, not as rowdy as before. Brett nods in agreement.
“Yeah. Don’t fuck with him,” he says, leaning down towards Claire. “He isn’t none too nice with the cunts he decides to fuck with.”
“You wanna’ live girlie,” says Jed, hefting her leg up, “then you keep your mouth shut and follow orders.”
“No need to keep her mouth shut,” says Roger appearing suddenly behind Jed, making him jump. “Just need her to follow orders like a good slut, isn’t that right Sylvia?”
He looks at her with that no none sense gaze and Claire simply nods vigorously.
“Good,” he says. “Boys, tilt our whore up. Sylvia needs a good cleaning before Travis sticks his fat prick into her!”
They turn her quickly, barely letting her react, but she screams as the floor comes inches from her face. “What are you doing? No! Stop!”
“Just cleaning you up a bit,” says Roger, leaning close, sniffing the blood and cum leaking out of Claire’s pussy, running down her stomach. “Just cleaning you up,” says Roger quietly, leaning close and running his tongue slowly across her pussy lips, then spitting on her pussy. Claire shudders, trembling with the feel of the man’s muscle on her private area, still sore from Jed’s abuse.
“Come on, man,” says Jed. “Hurry it up! We don’t have all night here.”
“Right,” says the old man, leaning Jed’s drink over her pussy. The cold liquid hits Claire’s sensitive labia with a shock and she struggles vigorously, trying to twist out of the men’s grips as Roger empties the bottle on her pussy. The sharp slap of the bottle smacking against her sore cunt makes her jerk back, letting out a loud scream.
“Behave,” Roger growls, tapping Claire’s pussy lightly with the bottle. The flesh quivers with the touch and Claire cries quietly, heaving gasp. Roger tosses the bottle away and snaps the second open with his teeth. This time he leans the bottle in close as the liquid pours out over Claire’s lips. He pushes the head against Claire’s opening and starts to force the neck in.
“What are you doing?!” Claire yells, feeling the cold glass entering her sore cunt, sending a shock to her system. She thrashes, trying to force the bottle out, but Roger holds it in place, letting the liquid pour down her pussy, bubbling back out over the edges with the cum dribbling down.
The men around her laugh as she shrieks, she already forgetting the knife with the press of the glass, the head being twisted back and forth inside her pussy. The liquid spills out quickly as Roger lets the bottle go, popping out almost instantly, a good deal of the beer spilling out of Claire’s hips and running down her stomach, down her breast and splashing her face soaking into her hair.
“Stop this!” she yells, clawing at the floor. “I don’t want to do this!”
Roger slaps her pussy, making her yelp. “Hold still Sylvia! No one’s done with you yet.”
She stills, her body shaking, feeling the old man’s rough, calloused hands stroking her private muscles. “So soft and beautiful,” whispers Roger lustily. “Could almost... taste it.”
Claire watches, heart thundering, seeing the old man’s member pushing up against his pants. “Please..” she whispers. “No...”
Roger looks at Claire’s tender pussy, stroking it softly. “You look so beautiful from here Sylvia,” he says, feeling the heat warm the inside of his body. “So very beautiful.”
“Hey, it’s Trav-“ begins Jed.
“No, let him play with the bitch a bit,” says Brett. “After all, he cleaned her out.”
“Yeah, whatever.”
Both watch as the man leans in, taking a strong whiff of Claire’s pussy and begins to run his tongue down her lips, tasting her between her folds. Long, strong slow strokes up and down between those delicate folds, making them shake in excitement.
“Pleeeeeaassse...” Claire begs, almost feeling a kind of sensation down in her legs. “Don’t do this! Stop!”
But the old man ignores her pleas, kissing her pussy instead. Lapping at it hungrily like a dog. He bites down on her nub, taking it in between his teeth, pulling at it. She shrieks, howling madly, grabbing at the floor, his boots, anything. She manages to take hold of one of the old man’s legs, pulling herself towards him and out of desperation, bites him, sinks her teeth into soft flesh.
The old man yells, letting go of her bleeding clit and kicks her in the mouth instinctively. Claire raises her hands to protect her face, feeling blood flow from her mouth, running down into her nose. “You little whore!” he shrieks. “You bitch!” He pulls back and brings his fist down into her, driving his knuckles into her stomach. She gasp, her body trying to buckle, the men almost dropping her.
“You little..”
Travis and Dennis are on him in an instant. “Hold on old man!” says Travis. “You can’t beat her yet. We haven’t had our fun with her!”
“Yeah,” says Dennis. “Give us our turn first.”
Claire coughs, her muscles clenching after the blow she’s taken. Her lungs suck in mouthfuls of air as she hacks, her throat sounding rusty and dry. She snorts and spits trying desperately to get the blood out of her nose.
“Jesus,” says Jed, looking towards the old man. “Give us our fucking turn first before you break her! Some of us still want her pretty before fucking her!”
The man glares at Jed, his eyes becoming squinty and small. “You already fucked her!” He jerks towards Jed, but is held firm by the two oversized men. He looks down at Claire, his gaze hard and cold. For once, even if it’s only for a brief respite, she is glad both lard asses are there to hold him off.
“Fine,” the man growls, throwing the arms of the other two off him. “But you’ll pay for that,” he says, pointing a quivering finger at Claire. “You’ll damn well pay for that!” Claire only coughs in reply, spitting some blood on the dirt floor.
Dennis is patting the man on the shoulder, smiling. “Yeah, but give Travis his turn buddy.”
“Travis,” says the man, seemingly confused. He turns to the large heaving girth of a man and nods. “Yeah... Travis. Have your way with her. Sylvia needs some men in her life to show her who’s in charge. Isn’t that right Sylvia?” he says, the tone in his voice becoming almost gentle. Claire begins to cry again, fear making her heart race.
Dennis just laughs, leading the old man towards the cooler while Travis shakes his head. He stares at Claire, her large breast heaving, eyes looking so sad and pathetic.
“Please...” she mouths, “Let me go.”
Travis shakes his head. “No can do. I want to fuck you just as much as any of these other guys.”
She begins to cry anew and Travis stomps his foot in agitation. “Jesus! Get the sobbing cunt on the hood face down so I don’t have to look at her fucking face! And tie her down will you?”
“Pussy,” says Jed with a growl. He’s about to goad Travis further when Brett gives him a scathing look.
“Enough. Let’s get the bitch on the hood, like he wants. He’ll give you a good show, you’ll see.”
“He better,” says Jed, spitting down at Claire, the spit landing down on her stomach. “My cock’s already getting hard again and none of you bitches have gone with your turn yet!”
Brett just laughs, a loud raucous noise. “Yeah, we’ll make sure to leave you something after the four of us are done! Come on, let’s tie the bitch up!”
They lead her to the front of the truck, slamming her face down, on the hood, and spread her legs. They tie each leg spread out as wide as possible to the bumper while her arms are spread out, arms tied to the wheel braces, spreading her flat against the hood. Her large breasts are pressed tightly against the cold metal sending cold tingles up her spine, making her tits hard.
“Pleeeeaaase!!” she begs, “No more!”
Travis looks down at her, running his meaty hands over her shapely buttocks, feeling how soft her skin. He presses his fingers in deep, massaging her muscles, hearing her whine at them to let her go. The sounds are starting to give him a hard on, reminding him of his bitchy wife.
He has a passing relationship with her, but she is always complaining about him being lazy, or too brusque with sex. His wife always has a high whine that is sounding similar to this woman’s. He smiles, raking his nails down her right buttock. He’s already starting to feel less sorry for her. The bitch.
“Oooww!” she screams.
Travis smiles, looking down at her quivering cunt lips. Because his wife always demands sex in the dark he hasn’t been able to look at a woman’s sensitive regions properly. It looks so soft and vulnerable.
He leans down and like Roger, takes a whiff of her cunt then starts to stroke her pussy with his tongue, running up its length then dipping it in and licking the sides. Claire quivers as she feels this man’s thick tongue against her pussy. Despite her aversion she can feel her body responding as he expertly laps at her lips, sending a warm tingle down her spine.
“Noooo...” she sobs, more for herself at becoming warm and wet then at the new violation. Travis leans back and smiles.
“You’re getting wet, aren’t you?” he says.
“No,” says Claire, trying to deny it. “I’m not!”
He sticks two beefy fingers into her pussy, shoving them up to the knuckle, forcing Claire to buck against the hood, a yelp escaping her lips. “Oh, I think you are...” he says, pushing his fingers in roughly, stroking her in circular motions while pulling up on her pussy. “You’re getting all wet slut. Just like a fucking whore,” and he slams his fat fingers into her, digging them in as he twist, feeling her muscles contract against his fingers, holding them tight. Claire arches her back as far as she can which is not much at all, gritting her teeth and squeezing her eyes shut.
“You’re just a fucking slut,” Travis says, his penis starting to tent in his pants. “And you should be punished for lying with your fat lips!”
“Noooo...” Claire says, sobbing, chest heaving against the hood.
“You mind?” he asks the others around him. They smile, Jed’s grin becoming increasingly wide. Travis had spoken to Jed of his fantasies of whipping a woman’s pussy until she begged him to fuck her. He’d forgotten because Travis hadn’t mentioned it for some time. But as Travis holds his buckle beginning to pull, Jed shakes his head, smiling.
“Go ahead man. The slut’s all yours for now.”
“What are you doing?” says Claire, trying to tilt her head back, but only hearing the jangle of the man’s belt being removed. “Please...” she says. “No more...”
“No more?” says Travis, getting turned on by her quivering form. “I just pleasured you and you say no more?” His belt comes down on her buttocks with a crack.
“Ahhh!” Claire screams, jerking on her bindings.
“No more!” says Travis, whipping her again. She screams and he slaps her rear with the belt. “No more?!” Again the belt comes down, leaving another crimson mark on top of the original.
“Ahhh!” Screams Claire. The belt comes down again with another crack. “Ahhh! No stop!” she screams.
“You ready for my dick in your tight pussy?” says Travis, slapping his belt across both her legs.
“No! Ahhhh! Please!” she screams, the tears streaming down her face.
He touches the looped belt against her quivering lips. “No?” he asks, tapping the belt. “No?”
“NO!” Claire yells. “Don’t!”
“Don’t what?!” Travis yells, imagining his wife taking that first whip to her pussy. This girl reacts even better then he dreams as she spasms, the belt making a loud pop against her pussy.
“Aaaaiiiiieeeee!!!” she screams.
“Don’t what?” he growls again, cracking the belt against her sore pussy again.
“Aaaahhhhh!!!” she screams. “Noooo! Stooopp!”
“Stop what bitch,” he says, slapping the belt across her pussy, once up, then down. It quivers as she screams, becoming red and puffy. “Don’t what?” he says, stopping the whipping momentarily.
“Pu-please stop whipping my pussy,” she says, crying against the hood. The men around her are laughing.
“Didn’t know you had it in ya’ Trav!” says Jed.
“Good show boy,” says Roger. “Never thought myself of giving Sylvia a good whipping there!”
“And what are you going to give me in exchange,” says Travis, his dick tenting against his pants. “Huh?” and he whips the belt up across her lips once more.
“Aaaaahhhh!!!” she shrieks. “Please! Stop!” she begs. “I’ll give you anything!”
Travis comes close, jerking her head up from her tail, leaning against her, breathing with his foul breath. “Tell me to fuck your pussy bitch. Beg me to fuck your little pussy!”
Claire is sobbing. Never would she have imagined begging such a man to violate her, but as he taps the belt against her now swollen lips she jumps against the hood.
“Alright! Alright! Please fuck my pussy!” she says in a desperate attempt to alleviate the pain.
“So you want my fat cock up your little pussy,” the man hisses in her ear.
“Yes!” she screams. “Shove your cock in my pussy, just stop whipping me!”
He lets go of her hair, letting her lie on the hood and runs his hands down her hair. “Sure,” he says. “You’ve been good, so I’ll fuck your little pussy.”
The men around her are all laughing, claps of high fives sounding, shouts and hoots filling the air. She buries her face against the hood, sobbing.
Travis quickly jerks his pants down and walks his large girth towards the girl. Lining his dick up with her now tender cunt, he begins to push inside. Claire grits her teeth, feeling his meaty fat burrowing into her soft flesh. Even though he isn’t as long as Jed, he’s fatter, and it shows. Her cunt, contracting because of the whippings, now spreads to a painful degree as the fat meat presses deep inside her.
Travis for his own part, holds on to her meaty hips, leaning back and shutting his eyes. A part of him feels elated to have his way with a woman wether she wants it or not. And the fact that her pussy is so tight, like a glove contracting on his dick, pushing and squeezing. He almost cums right there and then.
He holds it in, just enjoying the feel and trying to resist the urge to ruin his show and just cum in her instantly. But he holds off, just barely. When he feels more comfortable he begins to give her slow strokes, getting off on her sobs and that tight feel of her abused but incredibly tight pussy. As soon as he’s sure he can hold himself for longer he leans forward, dipping his meaty hands beneath her chest, gripping her huge tits and digs in. She yells, spasming around his dick and he begins to pump against her, hard. Each thrust slaps violently against her hips, smacking her roughly, rubbing her against the hood. Back and forth he goes, ramming her until he leans back, pushing his fat hands against the small of her back, then one hand pressing down, he leans over and jerks her from the tail of her hair, arching her neck back painfully and jack hammers into her pussy.
She shrieks now, her pussy tightening like a vice against his dick as he thrust mercilessly into her. The chorus of the men makes her cry as she is fucked violently, shoved back and forth on the hood of the truck.
“Yeah, fuck her good Travis!”
“Show her what you’re made of!”
She cries, feeling the tears streaming down her cheeks when she notices a red light glowing before her. Opening her eyes she sees the other fat slob with a camera pointed at her from inside the truck. “Nooooo!” she shrieks, realizing her humiliation can now be broadcast across the net. “Noooo! Please stop!”
“What are you talking about bitch,” says Travis, leaning down against her as he presses his weight against her, his meaty cock piston fucking her. “You’re the one who begged for this!”
She whimpers beneath him as he slams into her, the force only slightly slower as he is pressed against her, his fat tongue slobbering against her swollen cheek.
He leans back, feeling the heat rise in him, and pulls back only to slam her hard again and again, the cum starting to rise in his balls. Before he ejaculates he pushes out of her quickly, spraying his load over her back. It pools at the center of her spine, seeming to run down her ass crack. He moves over to her left, taking her hair tail and wipes his dick off with her hair.
“That was a good fuck,” he says, running his tongue up her cheek. “I’ve gotta’ do that with my wife some time!”
Claire shudders, wondering how it is someone who is married can be so awful. Her heart skips a beat as she hears him yell, “Alright, who’s next?”
Old 01-23-2012, 09:45 PM   #3
Obikenobi

Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When is the next part coming? This is a great story.
Obikenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:20 AM   #4
darkstalker
Privileged Member

“Give me the knife, Roger,” says Brett, motioning to the old man.
The man gives him a sour look. “I’m not going to cut her,” he says. “I want Sylvia too, you know.”
Brett, his muscles large and rippling, simply stares the old man down. “It’s not that, I want to cut her off that damned hood and get some free time with her.”
“Aren’t you going to let us have a go at Sylvia first?” he asks.
Brett simply extends his massive bear hand, opening his palm. The old man sighs and hands Brett the knife. “You cock suckers aught to learn to bring your own knives.”
“We would if we were all crazy fucks like you,” says Brett as he walks away.
“What was that?” says the old man, standing up suddenly.
Dennis stands to calm him down as he shouts profanities at the hulking giant, but Brett pays it no mind, instead taking hold of the ropes binding Claire and nearly wrenching them off with brute strength alone.
Claire falls to the floor, buckling to her knees. Her pussy feels worn and torn and shoots a constant fire of pain up her spine. She looks up at the giant pleadingly.
“No...” she says. “Don’t...”
He takes a handful of hair from her scalp and begins to drag the girl away. She screams louder then before as she is jerked up from her hair. The men all laugh, except for the old man who stares daggers into Brett’s back. Claire struggles helplessly against the brute’s strength, dragged away from the group of onlookers who just laugh and point at her, motioning to her heaving breasts and bleeding pussy. Brett pays her no mind.
He drags her far out into the woods, away from any fire or light, away from hearing the sounds of the men. Under only the glow of the moon and clouds he throws her onto the brush and pulls her back up by the braid. She holds on weakly, sobbing.
“Please... stop... I haven’t done anything to you!”
He slaps her with a loud crack. The sound echoes in the still woods, Claire’s body wracked by sobs. “Shut up bitch,” he says, “And open that God damned mouth!”
Feeling her cheek swelling already, Claire complies. Brett hurriedly undoes his pants, shoving them down under his legs and kicking them away. Claire doesn’t dare run. The man is massive, and after the abuse the others have given she can’t think running will do her much better.
But when he shoves his boxers down, his large schlong popping out before her, she thinks maybe she should have considered it. Her mouth gapes open staring at the size of it. It’s over ten inches long and thicker then the fat man’s cock. How is she ever going to take that into her?
Brett doesn’t give her time to consider before he is plugging her nose tightly, making her gasp, her mouth opening wide. He shoves his monstrous member towards her, slamming it deep into the back of her throat. She gags, coughing on it as he releases her nose and holds her head. “Even think of biting down on me and you’ll be missing a full set of teeth bitch,” he growls.
Claire is heaving, barely able to hear what he is saying. Her tender throat trying to accommodate the monster sized cock that has lodged in to the very back of her throat and begins to forcibly push its way inside inch by painful. Claire beats her small hands against the giant’s thighs, struggling and trying to push away from him. But he holds her head firm, instead pushing more and more of his thick meat inside of her until she can barely breathe.
She tries to scream around his cock, feeling as Brett pushes it deeper inside, forcing it down her throat, bulging at the sides as her petite neck screams with fire. Her mouth swollen with the engorged member, she gasp around the large meat, feeling it forcing its way deeper.
When it’s almost as far as it will go, Claire moaning as she impaled around the thick member, feeling it almost at the base of her neck he slams it in the rest of the way, tearing something inside. Blood pools around Claire’s lips as she screams. Brett couldn’t give a shit.
She pulls it out slightly only to slam it in again and again into her soft neck, the blood licking at his balls and sticking to his penis hair mixed with her saliva. But he can feel her teeth scraping against it and he pulls out, shoving Claire to the floor.
She gasp loudly, coughing with spittle flying from her mouth. Brett looks down at her and slams his boot into her pussy making her let out a shrill cry. “Stupid bitch,” he says, kneeling down and gripping her throat. “I told you what I’d do if you bit me!”
She gasp, blood pooling at the edges of her mouth, not responding. “Ah fuck it,” says Brett, slamming her head back down against the moss. “You’re not worth it.”
He gives her battered cunt another kick, hearing let out a yelp and ball up, huddling her arms around herself. Gripping her braid, he jerks her to her feet and slams her back against a large pine, pinning her to it with his body while he positions his penis with her pussy lips and thrust upwards in one swing, slamming into her cervix.
She screams, feeling it not all the way inside, but Brett forces her down on him, his member pushing against the inner walls of her womb until his member disappears all the way into her soft body, his spiky hairs scratching at her raw lips. Her back arches, trying to adjust and pull away from him but Brett simply smiles. “What are you doing whore?”
“Please,” she says, weeping. “It’s too big!”
“Yeah?” he asks. “Fuck you!” and he slams her back down on his dick making her scream. He withdraws a bit and slams back into her. He puts his arms under her legs, lifting her up off the floor, leaning against the tree more and sliding despite her efforts, back onto his engorged member. “Feels good, doesn’t it?” he laughs, feeling her tight velvet body wrapped around him. “Well it’s only going to get better whore!” he says as he rams his dick up her tight hole again.
He slides out only softly to come back charging into her entry way. Again and again he does so, getting himself into a rhythm with her bouncing movements along with her shrieks and wails. She beats on his chest futilely, her nails causing gauges on his shirt and neck, but too far away from his face or any area of true importance. He laughs and slams into her roughly, hammering her soft pussy until it is squelching against his hot rod.
Lifting her away from the tree he slams her a few more times and then throws her to the floor, his hard member swinging into the air, full and hard. She lands in a pile of brambles, her pussy spread and puffy from abuse. He steps down on it with his boot, grinding the heel in, making her writhe on the floor.
“Does that hurt bitch?” he ask, twisting his boot on her poor cunt. “Well...” he says, removing the boot from her pussy. “Too bad!” The boot comes back down on her pussy, hard. She cries out in agony, her legs twisting under his boot. She arches her back and slaps against his boot.
“Puuulllleeeeaaaaasssseee, SSStttooooppp!!” she cries, her pussy feeling so sore she’s not sure it’ll ever feel alright again. Brett lifts off it and pushes her roughly onto her back, her stomach pressed flat against the floor. As she begins to turn he steps on the base of her spine and growls, “stay like that, you fucking cunt. I want to see your fucking ass.”
Shaking and sobbing she stops moving, feeling as he leans down. He strokes her tender ass, noting the mess her pussy is in now. He almost feels sorry for her, almost!
He pushes her ass up, forcibly spreading her legs and roughly fondles her outer pussy lips in a gyrating motion. He pulls none too gently at the tender folds, feeling how tender they are. Claire sobs continuously for her own part, crying and letting out small yelps of agony when something particularly aggressive grabs at her.
Brett shoves two fingers forcibly into her pussy, slamming them up to his knuckles, causing Claire to let out a shriek and then he begins to grind them in there, feeling her sore muscles trying to close back up, puffing up around his fingers. He pulls his fingers out and lifts Claire’s right leg, pushing it against her ribs.
“Ow!” she yells, feeling her hips stretch. “Noooo! Stooopp!”
Her pleas fall on deaf ears. Brett enjoys the sight of her, her pain thrilling him. His cock is rock hard and so is his fist. Being none too gentle, he spreads his hand and shoves all four fingers in, twisting and pushing, bucking against her cunt until they slide in and then he starts forcing the rest of his hand into her body. She arches her back, kicking out, but only managing to throw leaves around on the dirty floor.
Brett on the other hand, forces his whole hand into her pussy, closing it into a fist and starts to push into her further, loving the tightness as she swells around him. Inch by inch he pushes his arm into her until a third of his lower arm is gone down into the depths of her tight pussy. Then slowly he begins to withdraw.
Claire howls as much from the withdrawal as from the entry unprepared for it when Brett slams his fist into her cervix at full force. Her body jumps, feeling the internal blow and Claire twist around his arm, screaming.
Brett is laughing and withdraws part way only to slam into her again, and again. It’s like punching a sack of meat he thinks, but more entertaining as the sack tries to shy away from the blows. Again and again, he pounds his fist into her abused pussy, feeling her cervix starting to give way. After a few minutes of hitting her inside, he withdraws part way, using his free arm to pull the crying girl by her braid.
Keeping his fist inside her tight pussy, knowing it is howling with pain, he jerks her up by the braid. Now in a position to scratch his eyes, Claire simply stares wide eyed, dumb founded as to how a man can be so cruel to her. She’s done nothing wrong and yet this man delights in bringing her agony. They all do.
She shuts her eyes, the tears streaming down her eyes. Brett shakes her roughly by the braid. “Hey! Hey you stupid bitch. I’m talking to you.”
She opens her eyes, staring at him. “Now,” he says, grinning wickedly, open those hips wide and start riding my fist.”
“What?!” she gasps.
“You heard me!” he says, jerking at her braid.
“But I can’t!” she bawls.
“You better,” he growls, pulling at her braid, twisting her neck at a painful angle. “If you know what’s good for you.”
Claire nods, and stands on shaky legs. She spreads them as wide as she can, hands on each leg, and slowly lifts up from Brett’s fist, and back down. “Yeah, that’s it,” says Brett, marveling at this nubile girl impaled on his arm. “Now gyrate your hips back and forth on it. Really work it like it were your boyfriend’s flaccid cock!”
Boyfriend?! she thinks. Her boyfriend wouldn’t have his fist inside her pussy. But she complies all the same, gyrating her hips, feeling Brett’s hard fist inside her.
“Faster!” he growls. “Make me feel you riding it like a cock!”
She does so, pumping up and down on his fist despite her body’s protestations, her legs burning with sharp agonies, hips on fire, feeling cuts and bruises both on the inside and outside of her pussy. But the fear keeps her going and she slams onto the man’s fist with a bronco’s force, feeling each movement make his knuckles crack against her cervix over and over.
“Yeah, keep doing that!” Brett says, marveling at Claire’s bouncing jugs slapping before him. Unable to ignore them, Brett lets go of Claire’s braid and grabs one of her fat udders, squeezing it tight and bringing it to his mouth. His mouth opens, cupping her whole breast inside it and he purposely draws his teeth across it, ending at her nub and biting down hard, pulling her tender nipple before letting it snap back into place.
Claire lets out a shriek, no longer moving on the man’s fist except in reaction to his suckling and biting. Which he does vigorously, sucking and biting first one nipple, then the other, or nipping at the sides of her breasts, pulling at the skin.
Suddenly he wrenches his fist violently from her hips. Claire screams, feeling his fist tear her tender pussy wide. She falls backwards, her cunt spasming. But before she can begin to truly writhe Brett is on top of her, his hands squeezing her tits, pulling them and his teeth digging into her nipples. His dick slams into the edges of her cunt that now only screams with pain and agony. She can even feel some of his balls inside her and wonders how much he’s truly damaged her.
Brett lifts her by her large breasts and begins to slam her brutally up and down his hard monster, loving the feel of the fluids coming down around his cock, spilling on the floor around him. The wetness of her body trying to soften the force of his violent blows, and the undeniable wetness of blood, warm and fresh, slapping against his cock.
Brett laughs and pummels Claire’s pussy as she helplessly holds his wrist, crying hysterically, his rough fingers digging into her tit flesh and yanking at it. Her body twist to and fro, her head thrown back and forth as she sobs, each second a torpedo pistons against her pussy. He roughly slams into her at a driving force for several minutes before once more throwing her to the ground, cock tearing away from her pussy, hard and stiff in the night air.
Claire sobs, shaking, wondering for how much longer this man can last before he finally cums inside her or over her? She just wants it to end.
Brett just gives her a dark grin and roughly turns her around so her back is facing the air. “Please...” she begs, “no more.”
“Shut up bitch,” he says, kicking the side of her hips. She groans, sobbing, twisting into a ball. “What a stupid fucking whore,” Brett growls.
He bends down, roughly stretching Clare out, holding her hands behind her with one hand while running his hand down her ass. He feels her little asshole, shoving his pinkie down inside, its tight hole squeezing around his finger. She shrieks, the sound muffled by the leaves against her face. Brett simply smiles, loving the hard feel of her ass. “This hole is next,” he whispers darkly near her ear.
“Oh god...” she moans. “Please stop...” She is sobbing, the tears flowing down her cheeks. Her will to fight is almost gone and Brett takes some pleasure in simply slapping her ass, seeing her jump with each reddening slap. “Yeah...” he whispers. “I’m gonna’ love reaming your ass and stretching that tight fuck hole up, you little twat.”
Her body writhes beneath him. Pressing his legs between hers he spreads her love hole and holding himself steady with one hand begins to push the head of his monstrous cock into her small hole, hearing her scream, loving how she bucks as inch by painful inch enters her tight body.
“Eeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh!!!” she screams, bucking violently as he pushes into her, thrashing beneath him.
“Yeah...” he whispers, loving the sounds of her screams. He can barely hear himself think with her cries but forgoes slapping her to induce more pain into her once innocent cherry, the last of them, and he’s the first to ream it.
Claire just screams, feeling the flesh around her anus stretch and tear, the fat engorged member forcibly pushing its way deeper and deeper into her sphincter, causing her unimaginable pain and agony. She thrashes, throwing herself about trying to push him out, but instead just feels more and more of him enter her until his hairy thick balls slap roughly against her butt cheeks, the full thing inside. It feels like it’s in her intestines and she screams loudly in pain.
Brett for his part just enjoys the even tighter feel of her. A virgin indeed. A hot slut like this and she was a virgin? Who could’ve known? Or allowed her to get this far?
He pulls out part way, her anus slurping as his penis begins to slide out and slams into her with a wet slap, causing her to scream. Again he pulls out part way and slams back into her. And again. Each time coming back down into her with great force until he is slamming into her, piston fucking her ass, loving the wet fluids around his dick. Shit mixed with blood coating his cock.
He jerks her up roughly, keeping her impaled on his manhood and roughly gropes her breast, squeezing and pulling at them as she sobs feeling a horrible fire burning in her ass. Like a thousand wasp stinging her hole, tearing her insides, he keeps ramming her violently. He keeps pumping into her, enjoying her struggles and her screams. That small heart hammering under her sweaty tit. The slap, slap of her hips against his cock. Yeah, he loves it all!
Biting hard into her shoulder, drawing blood, he starts pumping even more savagely into her feeling his member hardening and super heating until he sprays long and hard into her tight bowels. She howls like a wounded sheep until he releases her, letting her drop onto the floor, her sphincter twitching, the cum leaking out of her abused asshole.
Watching her body spasm, he just laughs, holding his softening cock and begins to piss on her body. “Here ya go bitch. A little going away present for you.”
She barely blinks as the piss splashes against her face, washing over the sweat of her body. The only thing she can think, is why? Why?
Old 02-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #5
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Brett’s cruelty doesn’t end with urinating on Claire. He grabs her wet braid, jerking her up, smacking his penis against her cheek. “Alright bitch,” he says, “you got my cock all dirty with your fuck shit. Now clean it off!”
She shudders, tears running down her cheeks, but meekly opens her mouth. Brett waste no time, shoving it in roughly, his member clogging her wind pipe. Without waiting, he digs his fingers into her hair and begins to roughly pound her mouth up and down against his shaft.
Claire gags, feeling her own shit and blood wrapped around his shaft. The only compensation she has for this cruelty is at least his member is limp and thus a bit smaller. But she notices with growing horror his dick is starting to harden again, growing thicker within her throat. She beats her small hands against his thighs, crying, fearing a repeat of all his previous actions against her poor, beaten body.
“Yeah, you little bitch,” he says gruffly. “Gonna fuck your loose pussy again and pound it like a mother fucker!”
“Not before me, you aren’t!” says a voice behind them.
“What?!” growls Brett, turning to see Dennis behind them with his camera aimed at them both, the red light flashing saying it is indeed on and filming. Brett is staring daggers but Dennis simply smiles.
“Let her go man. The bitch looks like she’s going to choke on your sausage.”
Brett looks down to see Claire slapping against his hips, his hand pressing her head down against the hair of his balls. “Damn,” he whispers. “And I was looking forward to fucking this bitch a second time.”
“I’ll try not to fuck her up too bad,” says Dennis, looking Clare over.
Brett flips him off and shoves Clare aside. She sputters, breathing heavily as her heart thunders in her chest. With his dick lodged in her throat and his hairs going up her nose she’d been having real trouble breathing against him.
Dennis just laughs, stripping out of his pants quickly and lifting Clare’s leg, not waiting at all before he shoves his penis deep into her. But he becomes dismayed at how loose her pussy is around his cock, only quivering somewhat from his intrusion.
“Damn it, Brett!” he says. “What did you do to the bitch? She’s looser then a street whore!” He’d seen it all, but still dislikes how loose it made the whore. Fucking whore.
“Not my problem. You want me to film this or you want to mouth off to the bitch in private.”
“Yeah...” says Dennis, taking hold of her left breast in his fat, chubby hands and squeezing. “Keep filming. I’ll post this on the smut channel. Show all those bastards I scored with a hot bitch.”
“Rrriiiiight,” says Brett. “Whatever.”
Dennis is slapping into her loose pussy with wild force, his balls smacking loudly against her lips with a wet squishing noise, now so loose after all its abuse. He squeezes her breast hard hoping for a scream, but he barely gets a whimper. The whore isn’t even looking at him.
He slaps her across the face. “Look at me bitch!”
She winces slightly, but doesn’t turn until he slaps her hard across the face a second time.
“What do you want?” she says, her voice almost drifting. “All you want to do is hurt me. I haven’t done anything to you!”
Tears are running down her cheeks, her stomach roiling with sickness of all her violations and now feeling this fat bastard’s thick prick inside her tender lips. It’s too much for her.
“Why are you all doing this!? Why?”
“Why?” says Dennis, slapping her again. “Why?! Cuz every time I asked one of you stuck up sluts for anything you turned up your nose! Always too good for Dennis! Always too great! Well not this time slut! This time I’m in charge!”
She is gasping, staring with bulging eyes as Dennis slams into her, making her body bounce against the hard stones and under brush while his hands grasp her throat, squeezing. “Fucking bitch!” he says, tightening his grip around her wind pipe.
“Hey!” says Brett, coming over and placing a hard hand on top of his. “Loosen up. Now.”
His voice is a low growl, coming out dark and menacing. For once Claire is grateful to have the giant nearby as Dennis loosens his grip on her throat, letting her suck in deep breaths of air.
“Oh!” says Dennis, jerking her by the hair. “Were you having trouble breathing? Well that’s too bad!” He slams her head back against the floor and pumps her mercilessly, grabbing both of her battered breasts and squeezing hard, twisting them as if he were going to tear them.
Clare moans, a withered cry as her pussy screams with constant fire. But she does not resist, instead letting the fat bastard have his way with her, hoping that he’ll finish soon.
Dennis wipes the sweat from his brow, the liquid getting into his eyes as he continues to mercilessly fuck her. Her pussy as loose as it is still hugs his cock warmly and he savors it with delight, fucking her relentlessly. He grips her breasts, pulling them towards him and then leaning his thick fat down on her, his sweaty stomach against hers as he bounces against her.
It isn’t very long before he cums deep inside her pussy, moaning loudly. “Yeeesss! Fuck yeah!” He gives one last, hard thrust against her hips and leans down, biting her lower lip and digging his teeth in. He pulls at her skin making her cry and lets go.
Claire turns away, holding her mouth, sobbing.
“Damn,” says Dennis, pulling out of her, his fat dick dripping cum over her leg. “Wish I’d whipped her a bit. Didn’t even get a scream out of her.”
“Tell you what,” says Brett, lowering the camera. “I’ll let you whip the whore and won’t tell anyone about it, but you let me have a second go at her.”
Claire’s eyes bulge, her breathing becoming faint. She doesn’t want him inside her again! Anyone but him!
“How about we double team the whore after I whip her?” says Dennis. “Already getting a second hard on from her.”
Claire is shaking now. When will this vileness end?
“Sure you can keep up?” asks Brett. “I beat a really fast tempo against my whores.”
“Yeah,” says Dennis, his foul breath against Claire’s cheek. He rubs his stubbly chin against her face and spits on her cheek. “This bitch just loves to dp, don’t you bitch?”
He jerks her from her braid, making her lean her neck back. “Don’t you bitch?!”
“Plleeeeaasssse! Stoooopp!” she whines.
“That’s better!” says Dennis with a chuckle, his girth rumbling with the laugh. He smacks her right breast with the back of his hand, enjoying her yelp of pain.
“Alright Brett,” he says. “Mind holding the bitch spread while I whip her?”
“You even so much as nick me and I’ll shove my boot up your ass, Dennis.”
“Just hold her damn it!”
Brett nods. “I’m warning you.”
“I know. Just hold her.”
Brett moves over to Claire, jerking her on her feet, spreading both her arms wide so her torso and hips are exposed to Dennis’ leering gaze as he jerks his belt from his pants, bending it double and slapping it against his hand.
“Pleeeaaasssseee,” she says. “Don’t hurt me! I haven’t done anything...”
“What have I said?!” says Dennis, cracking the belt across her breasts with brutal force. “YOU CUNTS....” Again the crack against her breasts making her scream. “ARE ALL...” And another brutal snap against her breasts resounds making them bounce viciously. “THE SAME!”
Twice more he whips her across the breasts, Claire howling with the violence as her breasts whip about with each blow. Again and again he whips her breasts. “YOU. CUNTS. ARE. ALL. THE. SAME!” Each blow rains down on her with a hammer like blow until Dennis’ arm comes down slowly, worn from use, sweat running down his face.
Claire lets herself sag against Brett’s grip, sobbing, the tears flowing as she is barely able to see, the pain so intense across her breast. She can feel how red and swollen they are now, burning with a terrible heat. Why? Why are these men so cruel to her?
Dennis strips off his shirt, wiping the sweat from his brow and throws it aside.
“You sure you can take a second go at the bitch?” says Brett. “You look like a sweaty beach ball.”
“Fuck you!” Dennis growls. “I can fuck this bitch nine ways to Tuesday!”
“Whatever,” says Brett. “What do you want? Heads or tails?”
Dennis smiles. “Give me tails. I already tasted the bitch’s pussy. I want a go at her ass.”
“Fine by me,” says Brett, turning Claire towards him quickly. “I don’t care what end I get. I’ll fuck her up all the same.”
“Pleeeeaaasssseeee...” says Claire in a pleading voice. It’s answered with a hard slap across her face that seems to echo in the night air.
“Shut up bitch,” Brett says, jerking her by her hair. “I’m getting sick and fucking tired of your whining! You’re here to fuck, so you’ll fuck! You understand?”
“Yes!” says Claire, the tears running down her cheeks.
“Good,” says Brett, letting go of her hair and spitting on her eye. “Now stop wasting moonlight and let’s start fucking.”
Claire shivers and readies for the ordeal. The hard smack against her left butt cheek makes her yelp in surprise.
“Don’t forget about me,” Dennis whispers, sniffing her neck. “I’m here too.”
He runs his thick tongue over her neck and Claire moans, her shaking having nothing to do with the cold.
Brett positions himself on the floor, hands behind his head, smiling darkly at her. “Alright bitch, spread your pussy impale yourself on my rod.” Looking towards Dennis he says, “let her go. I want the bitch to do it herself.”
Dennis just smiles and slaps her ass. “Alright, let’s get the show started!”
Claire sobs but obediently spreads her battered pussy lips over Brett’s stiff cock. The head entering her sore mouth makes her wince with pain but she slowly begins to slide her pussy down over his thick member, trying to be slow and careful as to reduce the pain. As she covers a third of his cock inside her he suddenly bucks upwards, thrusting the entirety of his member into her pussy, making her scream.
“Faster you cunt,” he says, enjoying her pussy shaking against his cock. “Like this,” he says, gripping her hips and slams her pussy down on his cock. Claire lets out a short scream, shuddering with the tears running down her eyes. His cock is pressing menacingly against the edge of her cervix where it is most raw, the pain intense. She’s not sure how much more her pussy can take.
“I love your fear bitch. You think I’m going to tear you open, don’t you?” he says, thrusting hard against her twice. Claire only responds with little cries of pain, her voice starting to go hoarse, drying from lack of water and too much screaming.
“Well,” says Brett, digging his nails painfully into her sides as he thrust. “That’s the idea! I’m gonna split your pussy wide open with my dick! Cuz if I don’t that old cock sucker still waiting his turn will.”
She’d almost forgotten she still has one more loathsome man to service after this. She cries and hopes consciousness might leave her so she won’t feel the pain. Unfortunately fate is not nearly so kind as Dennis shoves two fingers up her anus, pulling her up.
“Aaaahhh!” she cries. “Please stop!”
Dennis wrenches his fingers out, licking them clean. Claire stares with horror at the depraved smile he has. How can he enjoy the taste of her from there?
“You taste really sweet bitch,” he says, positioning himself behind her as he slowly slides his thick cock inside her sore anus. She winces in pain, letting out a low cry as slowly, inch by inch Dennis’ thick meat goes up her sphincter. As he slides the last bit in, she breathes heavily. It isn’t as painful as Brett’s member, lodged up her pussy but it still hurts having not been used for such acts except by Brett. Still sore and bleeding. She winces and hopes Dennis will show some modicum of compassion or at least that he’ll be somewhat tired from his previous exertions.
The sudden thrust up her ass makes her yelp in pain. “Just so you don’t think this is going to be a walk through the park,” says Dennis menacingly. Claire simply whimpers.
“Alright, let’s get started,” says Brett, sliding his member out of Claire a little.
“Yeah,” says Dennis, digging his fat sausage in a bit, enjoying the feel of her anus trying to shut around his girth. “Let’s show this bitch what she’s really for!”
And he pulls out most of the way, leaving only the head in before he thrust back into her. Unfortunately it’s also when Brett rams his penis up into her cervix again. She screams out, feeling the intrusion as both cocks rub against her sore insides.
“She felt that one!” Dennis chuckles, and slams back inside of her.
“Don’t get cocky,” says Brett. His penis begins to slam into her with more force until he begins to find a rhythm with her body slapping against him. Dennis doesn’t worry about such things. Instead enjoying how Brett’s hammering of Claire’s pussy makes her slam back down into him by accident. He hammers her behind for a little bit, giving her ass a fire and slows, running his tongue up her spine and behind her neck, roughly fondling her breasts while Brett continues to beat her pussy like a drum.
Her cries become continuous yells, both cocks seeming to rub against one another inside her. Brett’s cock slams into her sore flesh while Dennis switches between tearing her ass and then stopping completely, her anus tightening around him while he licks and gropes her.
This goes on for a bit until Brett gets tired of watching Dennis pull and squeeze her sore mammaries in front of him. “Let go of her tits asshole,” says Brett. “It’s my turn.”
“Fine,” says Dennis with a shrug, letting go and instead working himself with primal force against her sore ass.
Brett grabs her breasts, brutally ripping them towards him. “Yeah!” he says, “You got a nice rack for a cow.” He leans his head in, jerking her breasts up towards his face while slamming her pussy with the edge of his cock. She cries, beating uselessly at his head as he digs his teeth down into her breasts, pulling and snapping at them.
“Ow! OW!” she yells. “Please stop!”
Her head is suddenly jerked backwards, the braid straining against her scalp as Dennis roughly pounds away at her anus. “Not gonna’ stop, you slut,” says Dennis, slamming away into her. “Not until we tear your fucking pussy and ass apart!”
“Pleeeaaaassseeee....” she whines. “Don’t!”
Dennis leans in, slamming into her anus brutally and then slows, rubbing his fat hairy belly covered in sweat against her back. He pulls more on her braid making her cry in pain. “Stoooopp iiiittt! It huuurts!”
Before her mouth completely shuts Dennis is shoving his thickened tongue between her lips, slobbering inside her mouth as he plays with her tongue while his prick continues to thrust into her anus. Claire gasp against him, but is unable to resist while both men pound away at her hips and abuse her torso.
If her hips weren’t so sore she’d almost enjoy the slowed pushing into her body, but as it is, Brett’s member is thick and her pussy is already sore, wetness dripping down her sides that she is almost certain is blood and Dennis has his dick in the one place she’d never want someone inside. That and neither man is gentle, caring only for their own pleasure.
Dennis finishes the violation of her mouth, spitting again against her eye. “Fucking slut. Woulda’ been better for you if you’d said yes from the get go.”
“I’m... sorry,” is all she can say. Words are having more trouble coming out and she realizes her cheeks are starting to swell from all the slapping she’s received.
“Sorry?” says Dennis, jerking her braid as hard as he can. Claire screams, feeling her neck grinding. “Sorry?!? All you cunts are the fucking same!” he says, slamming her anus with greater force now as he holds her braid. Brett lets go, enjoying the sight above him as Dennis rams her anus brutally. “Sorry Dennis, it’s just not what I’m looking for. Sorry Dennis, but I don’t go out with geeks. Sorry! Sorry! Always fucking sorry!”
He continues to pummel into her violently. Brett leans back, arms behind his head, enjoying the feel of her pussy inadvertently thrusting against him while her large breasts now swollen and covered with his spit and bite marks swing back and forth in front of him.
“Sorry! Sorry! I’ll show you sorry!” and he slams into her again and again, his heat rising with his anger until his seed spills deeply into her sphincter, joining Brett’s and pooling, spilling out around Dennis’ cock. He slams into her a few more times for good measure, then pulls out, still holding her braid.
He walks around her, making her look at him, mouth slightly agape. Putting his stubby fingers on top of her lower lip, he pushes down. “Open up bitch. Ya gotta’ clean me off!”
Claire complies, her body shuddering as she opens her mouth, her anus closing shut and opening rapidly like a beating pulse. Like Brett, Dennis shoves his member inside without compassion, thrusting rapidly. His cock is thick and engorged, covered in cum, blood and shit but at least it isn’t nearly as big as Brett’s. The ordeal is over quickly on Dennis’ end, he rubbing her face against his balls roughly.
“Fucking bitch, this is all any of you are good for!” He spits on her one more time and throws her braid aside, stomping off as he quickly dawns his clothes again.
“Finally,” says Brett. “Let’s do this right!”
He throws her off, lifting her legs up and pushing her knees up towards her legs. “Look at that quivering pussy, so red and swollen. It’s almost begging!”
“No... pleeeassse..”
But Brett has little mercy, instead slamming the full measure of his penis inside her battered pussy, making her scream hoarsely. “He! He!” he chuckles. “Almost out of breath are you whore? Well that’s too bad. Not going to be much fun for Roger then, but fuck him!”
He slams into her roughly, piston fucking her, her cervix pounded hard. She squirms beneath him, sobbing and screaming with the thrust as his balls slap against her lips. Each smack sends a shooting fire of agony up her spine that she can do little to fight. Her pussy wet and sore is only able to take the punishment until the monster above her is through.
After a few minutes, he lifts her up, pressing her body against the rough bark of a tree and begins to slam into her again. The bark tears at her tender skin and Brett laughs gleefully, enjoying her tears and pain. He kisses her mouth roughly, pulling at her tongue with his teeth before letting go and then leaning down and biting her neck.
“Ah! Ah! Ah! aaah...” Claire moans, her voice becoming softer with each cry. Soon her voice will be gone and she’ll not be able to make any sound. Brett spits on her a few times, his tempo against her increasing until he drops her suddenly and sprays his load over her face. The cum burns as some manages to drip into her eye, and she cries softly, no longer able to scream.
“Well, isn’t she a pretty sight,” says Brett, spitting on her stomach.
Claire just pants softly, no longer able to move properly. Her legs feel numb and her heart thunders in her chest. She is shaking violently now.
“Yeah, better take her over to Roger so he can finish his turn,” says Dennis. “It’ll be a fun sight. He leans down and picks up the cam corder.
Brett picks up one of Claire’s legs and smiles. “You think we’re rough? Wait till Roger gets a hold of you, Sylvia.” And he laughs darkly. Claire shivers, a cold feeling running up her spine.

Old 02-11-2012, 01:28 AM   #6
darkstalker
Privileged Member

He can hear the men coming up from their romp in the forest. That big oversized gorilla, Brett, with his precious Sylvia.
Roger flicks his wrist, shaving off a piece of wood from the stick he is sharpening. He glances at Todd and Jed who give him worried looks. They’re whispering among themselves. Fuck em,’ thinks Roger. Soon he’ll have his precious Sylvia back to himself and no one will have a word to say about it.
He strips another length of wood from the stick and stands up, heading towards the duo in the woods.
Coming upon the two he rounds on Dennis. “You said you’d be quick! You took well over an hour!”
“Hey! I was taking my fucking turn! Lay off.” Dennis holds his hands up, trying to push Roger back.
“Now listen here, you fat...”
He feels Brett’s mammoth grip on him and turns to stare at the giant’s beady eyes boring into him.
“I’m not afraid of you, Brett,” he says with a sneer.
“Yeah, that’s cuz you’re a crazy fuck. Anyways... here’s what’s left of the slut. Have your go at her. But if you kill her, it’s on you. Not us. Come on Dennis, let’s leave the nut before he does her in.”
“Yeah...” says Dennis, giving Roger a long glance before heading away.
“Fuck em,” hisses roger. “Fuck em’ both.”
He turns and looks at his Sylvia, her long brown hair plastered to her skin, her body covered in a thick coating of sweat. She’s breathing heavily, her nice tits heaving up and down with each breath. “Please...” she whispers. “Let me... go...”
“So...” says Roger, looking down at the hapless woman and turning the pointed edge of his stick down against her cunt, grinding it between her open, soggy lips. “You don’t want to fuck?”
“No....” she whimpers. “Please.... let me go...”
She doesn’t beat at the branch, barely moves. Flaccid as a doll, he thinks. But as reluctant as one, leaving his dick limp.
“Stupid... bitch!” he says, bringing the branch down across her breasts. She yelps in shock. “Stupid... fucking... whore!” Each word is enunciated with the branch coming down across her chest, each blow harder then the last.
“Do you think I don’t know what you are? Huh!” He grabs her braid, lifting her up by it and jerking her head around. “You stupid... fucking... whore!”
The branch cracks against her face several times, leaving torn wounds across her cheeks and smashing her nose in. She is sobbing hysterically. “Why?” she begs. “Why?”
“Why?” growls Roger throwing her back against the ground. “Why?!”
He kicks her beneath the ribs, making her cough violently. “Why?!” Again, another blow beneath her ribs, followed by a third. Claire curls up in a ball, hugging herself tightly.
“You... stupid bitch!” he says, bringing his boot down against her shoulder. There is a crack as something dislocates and Claire shrieks. She is balling now, the pain in her shoulder bringing a new fire to her body.
He kicks her in the chest, and Claire continues to protest. Her wails filling the air around him. “Shut up you whore!” he says, bringing blow upon blow down upon her prone body. “Shut up!”
Claire cries loudly, trying to avoid screaming, but unable to. She tries to stand slightly and crawl away only to be kicked back down and then the impromptu rod coming down on her back and shoulders again and again. Each smack sounding roughly with the sound of her flesh.
Roger looks down at his Sylvia, now curled up again in a ball. Whimpering softly against herself. There is blood dripping down his branch from the numerous tears he’s caused across her back, but he doesn’t notice.
“You’re a stupid bitch Sylvia,” he whispers walking around her. “A fucking whore. All you had to do was fuck a few times and you would have been alright. We could have gotten rid of any bastard child you had. But noooo.... you had to go crying to your mother. And she brought the police on this!”
He kicks her against the chest once more, causing blood and bile to be heaved up. Claire coughs violently against the floor.
“Twenty.. Fucking ... years!” yells Roger, kicking her again and again. “Twenty fucking years cuz you couldn’t get you’re fucking trap shut!”
Claire is breathing shallowly. Some of her ribs have now broken and she stares at nothing, her heart pumping rapidly in her chest.
“All because of this!” says Roger, jerking her right leg up and spreading it wide so her quivering vagina is staring at him. “All cuz of your damned cunt hole!”
He slams the rod twice against her swollen labia. She yelps, but is otherwise silent, trying more to breathe then pay attention to what Roger says. “Tell me,” says Roger, lifting the pointed end of the branch towards her most sensitive area. “Did any of those damned cocks feel like this?”
He jams the branch into her pussy, wiggling it back and forth and pulls it out slowly, the blood dripping from it. “Yeah,” he says. “I’m sure it felt just like that.”
Claire doesn’t answer. She felt something tear when he jammed the sharpened wood into her pussy. “Fucking whore,” growls Roger, throwing off his clothes and pulling down his pants. “Fucking whore,” he whispers again.
He grips her hair, pulling her up part way as he positions himself next to her bloody labia. “Going to fuck you good, little Sylvia. Fuck you like none of those bastards could do.”
He jams his cock into her battered pussy and Claire winces in pain. “Going to fuck you like you’re meant to be fucked,” he says, jerking his rod into her twice with sharp thrust. “Show you what your old man can do.”
He grips both her breast, digging his nails into the torn flesh and humps her, slapping her hips roughly. The squelch of his balls hitting against her labia, smacking against the leaking blood barely makes Claire flinch. Her body is a searing cauldron of fire now and the last part she can think of anymore is her vagina.
Though Roger humps her just as savagely as the men before him Claire barely lets out a moan, her breath simply coming out in ragged gasp.
“That’s right, Sylvia,” says Roger, almost cooing. “Let daddy do the work. It’ll be alright.”
He leans down and runs his slimy tongue over her torn cheek. Claire shivers slightly and the old man grins. He continues to thrust in and out of her with quick rhythmic strokes.
“You like this, don’t you, Sylvia? Being pumped by five men while hiking out here? You really are a cum whore. I can feel how wet you are.”
But Claire is beyond answering. The wetness around Roger’s hips being from her blood rather then her body’s lubrication. He continues to thrust into her savagely, pressing his sweaty body down against her as he starts to pump faster.
“I’m cumming!” he yells. “Cumming!”
And he gives one final thrust, cumming inside her bloody bowels. He falls upon her, panting heavily and rest there for five minutes. Claire doesn’t move, her eyes focusing on nothing as her body is moving into shock.
“That was good Sylvia. You done good girl.”
She does not respond, her breathing light and soft.
“Aren’t you going to say anything?” says Roger, standing up. But Claire doesn’t move, say a word or even moan. “Fuck you then,” says Roger, spitting down on her hips. “You always were a cold bitch. Just like your fucking mother.”
Claire can vaguely hear him moving away, though her senses are fading. Staring out into the woods, her eyes blinking, a single tear slides down her bloody cheek. The moon shines brightly upon her still body and the engine dies away as the truck with its volatile crew drifts off into the distance. In the night air, a wolf howls and the final breath leaves Claire’s body as her vision fades into nothingness.

well, i hope you enjoyed this story. we'll see what I bring up next time.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:29 PM   #7
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

I loved this story the first time it was posted. I REALLY love the re-working you have given it. You definitely ratcheted up the violence and the graphic detail! Good job! Gives me some new inspiration for a few stories I'm working on. Hope to see more from you in the future!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #8
darkstalker
Privileged Member

No problem. glad you liked! hope to see more from you as well.
it was nice working with this as it gave me a good base to work off and move from there.

Tags
fisting, gangbang, hiker