Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-25-2011, 10:11 AM   #1
mmeridia15

mmeridia15 has initial reputation
Default The Summer House

This story is slightly based on a novel by Tabitha King but I haven't used any of the same characters its just a scenario that has always excited me. Enjoy and please Comment!

The Summer House

It was supposed to be a family outing to the summer house. Audrey's first outing as Mark Fenley's new wife in fact. However, like a lot of other times. Mark's work was going to keep him away from his family. Audrey was disappointed but she refused to let it show. She didn't want to be like the original Mrs. Fenley.

"So you're not mad?" Mark asked his bride of a little less than one year.

"How could I be mad? It's not your fault. You work hard to provide us with all this and I love you for it." Audrey pulled her husband into her embrace and gave him a reassuring kiss. They smiled at each other and Audrey playfully pushed Mark away and ran her hand down his pants and reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell, "I'll call Mr. Gordon and tell him we won't be coming. No need for him to go the extra mile getting the place ready when it may not be used for another year or two or three." When Mark frowned Audrey gave him another quick kiss.

"Well who says it doesn't have to be used? Why don't you take Ivy and you two can bond?"

Audrey could see the hope in her husband's eyes. He desperately wanted Ivy to be a bigger part of his life and he knew that Audrey and his daughter hadn't hit it off so far. Audrey's first instinct was to tell him no way. But being a good wife she weighed the outcomes of saying either yes or no. Saying yes it would have to be, " Well how would Ivy feel about that?"

"I'm sure she'd love it. Even if you two have a couple awkward days there is so much to do up in Lekana that you'll have plenty of space and plenty of things to bond over as well."

Audrey forced herself to look pleased as her husband went to call his daughter.

Two Weeks Later

The day after Ivy's high school let out for the summer she arrived at her father's house with a less than smiling face. She loathed that fact that she was going to be spending the next two weeks with the woman she considered her father's mistress.
"Ivy that is such a pretty outfit. I just got done shopping for the trip yesterday."

"It must be nice spending all Dad's money." Ivy said with a smart look on her face.

"Young lady! You will not say things like that to your step mother!" Mark put his arm around Audrey and Audrey pushed away from him gently.

"Mark its fine. When we come back next week it won't matter what she said because we'll be so close all these incidents will be wiped from our memories."

"I'm getting in the car," Ivy tossed her two suitcases in the backseat of the car and sat beside them.

Mark and Audrey shared one last kiss and then Audrey climbed in to the driver's seat. She thought briefly of telling Ivy she could sit in the front but then decided against it. The less openings she gave the brat the better.

The drive to Lekana was brutally silent for both Audrey and Ivy. Audrey felt herself wanting to make comments about the scenery or discuss what they would do once they reached the summer house, but every time she could calculate the younger girl's response and Audrey wasn't in the mood for a cold dose of sarcasm.

After four hours in the car they finally pulled into the winding labyrinth that was Lekana Lakeside. Ivy gave short and to the point directions on how to get to the family summer house. When Audrey had questions Ivy snorted and rolled her eyes before answering.

"I said turn left at the next road! This road will take you to the hiking trails!"

"Sorry. Let me just find a place to turn around." Audrey bit her tongue as best she could as she drove down the narrow lane. She drove for a couple minute but there was simply no where to make a turn. A car was coming her way from up ahead and she wasn't sure if both vehicles could make it even if she pulled over. She slowed down and pulled as close to the tree line as possible. The other car did the same and pulled to a stop. A man got out and was starting towards her car.

Audrey roller her window down and Ivy yelled,"What are you doing? Those are the Nomson brothers! Roll your window up! Hurry!" Audrey flashed Ivy a warning glare and then turned back to the man that was approaching her car.

He bent down and she could smell is sickening breath as he talked,"You lost?"

"Actually no. My step daughter knows where we are going I just don't know how to get off this road. Its pretty narrow."

Audrey couldn't be sure but she thought she heard him mumble something about it not being the only things that's narrow, but then he cleared his throat and told her to simply go down the lane another mile or so and the road became much wider.

After getting back on the road and back to where they were supposed to go Ivy suddenly sat forward," Look, if I have to spend this vacation with you, there are things you need to know."

Audrey didn't reply but Ivy took her silence as an okay for her to continue, " That man back there was Rigg Nomson. He is trash. A lot of people we know say they're land managers caught him stealing. Most of the land managers are pretty old so no one has actually been able to do anything about it except to warn the neighbors and try and prevent it. Don't talk to him or any of his nasty brothers. They all pretty much look like that or worse."

"How does trash afford to live in a place like this?" Audrey asked just to irritate her step daughter.

"They've been here forever. They have a shack out in the woods far down that lane. Oh and don't turn down that lane anymore either!"

"Okay I'll try but do one thing for me. Don't tell me what to do. I'm not your mother but I am an adult and I'm in charge for the next two weeks."

Ivy rolled her eyes and they pulled into the driveway of the Lekana summer house.

The Next Day

Audrey was in the little garden reading a romance novel when a shadow blocked her light. She looked up expecting it to be Ivy but jumped a little in shock when she noticed the giant of a man in front of her. It was Rigg.

"Sorry I was expecting Ivy," Audrey put her book down beside her and stood up. She noticed that he was almost a foot and a half taller than her and very wide. Standing next to him wasn't like being next to a guy in line at the supermarket it was like standing next to an escaped gorilla at the zoo.

"I bet." He had a dirty smile with a few missing teeth and his face was touched with soot in various places. He looked her over unconsciously and finally held out his hand, "Names Rigg."

Audrey took his hand and shook it. He applied what was maybe a little too much pressure but certainly not as much as he was capable of. Audrey winced and he slapped his knee and made a short laugh of a noise.

"Can I help you with something?" Audrey held her hand and rubbed it a little.

"Hell miss I just was trying to show good manners. Came down to invite you to supper tonight. I even introduced myself like a gentleman and what do I get in return? Not even a Hi my name is Suzie."

"Its Audrey. I'm sorry my name is Audrey Fenley. I didn't mean to be rude I just was a little caught off guard. I was swept up in my story I guess."

Rigg reached down and picked up the novel, "Romance huh? You like a little romance Audrey Fenley?"

"Its a good author. I've read most of her work."

Rigg tossed the book back on the bench carelessly, "So what do you say Audrey Fenley?"
"Say?" Audrey asked in confusion. She was finding it hard to think and talk when all she wanted to do was run inside and lock the door.

"I invited you to supper...like a gentleman." He smirked again and there was a dangerous look in his eye. Audrey knew she had to answer carefully.

"Well I have to say sorry I can't tonight. I made plans with my step daughter. You see we're here together on a bonding trip."

"So its just you and the Fenley girl? No Mr. Fenley? No Daddy Fenley?"

Audrey felt her color drain a little. She tried to reassure herself that this man was just playing with her and that underneath his burly hick mask was a teddy bear friendly giant. Her instincts shouted otherwise as they berated her for revealing that this house was occupied by two women alone.

Audrey opened her mouth to say something but Rigg held up a hand and laughed his chilling laugh, "Its ok lady I'll just have to be a gentleman some other night. I'll see you around." And then he was gone almost as quickly as he'd came and started this terrifying conversation.

A few hours later when Ivy returned from the beach Audrey had nearly forgotten about the entire incident. She placed a giant bowl of salad on the counter and checked the oven to see if the steaks were done. She thought they might need another minute or two. Ivy sat at the table flipping through a teen magazine. Audrey came close to asking about her day but never succeeded.

Audrey pulled out the steaks and fixed a couple plates with mashed potatoes and peas but when she reached the table Ivy was gone. She put the plates down and called for her. No answer. She ran up the stairs and in to Ivy's room. Her heart was beating wildly but then she heard Ivy's blow dryer and gave a tiny laugh to herself before going back down and sitting at the table.

She reached for her silverware and found that all she had was a fork. She was sure she'd laid a steak knife by both plates. She went to move her chair back and couldn't. She turned her head and was met by a long sharp knife.

"Audrey Fenley. I just couldn't resist having supper with you tonight."
Rigg ran the knife down Audrey's arm. Audrey tensed and then tried to dash to the other side but was met by an ugly pock-marked face that was laughing and drooling a little.

"Audrey Fenley this is my brother Demp. He's not too bright but he does what I tell him. Don't you want to shake hands?"

"No now get out of this house. My husband--"

"He's not here and even if he was he wouldn't be much of a deterrent now would he?"

Audrey thought of Mark and realized that he wouldn't have been much of a defense against these mutants. While her mind raced she tried to concentrate and hear where her step daughter was. She thought that she could hear the faint buzzing of the blow dryer. She hoped Ivy would hear something going on and call for help on her cell. It might be too late for Audrey but maybe Ivy could still climb out a window or something.

Rigg went towards the staircase and hollered up, "Jugg! You find anything up there?"

A voice hollered back, "Oh yeah just finishing these ties and we'll be right down."

"Don't you start without us agreeing who gets her first!"

Another dirty brother appeared at the top of the stairs with Ivy firmly in his grasp. Her arms seemed to be tied behind her back and the new brother had duct taped her mouth. He pulled her down the stairs with him and Rigg looked her over appraisingly. She was a size 2 with c cups and long blond hair that fell past her shoulders. Her eyes were bright blue and tears were streaming down her flushed cheeks. Rigg thought she was lovely.

"Since Audrey Fenley is so lady like I'm sure she'd do us the pleasure of picking who gets her step daughter first." Rigg said and shot Audrey a warning glance,"So who do you think is the bigger gentleman Audrey Fenley?"

Audrey tried to speak but there was really nothing to say. Bad things were about to happen and no matter what she said or how well she played their game the outcome would be the same. She lowered her head, "You."

Ivy screamed from under the duct tape and Rigg grabbed her by the upper arm and pulled her towards the table where Ivy's step mother sat. With one arm he knocked the contents of the table to the floor and with the other he pushed Ivy on top of it. He shouted for his brothers to go upstairs and wait their turn. They muttered but eventually the two men went away.

Audrey and Ivy were both sobbing and neither could meet each others eyes. Rigg groped Ivy tits as they strained again the thin tshirt. He worked them until her tits were hard little beads and then he took his hands and ripped the shirt in two so that her breasts were exposed. Rigg liked the way they bounced while she sobbed he grabbed and rubbed them and pulled the tits. They were sensitive and he could tell his rough calloused fingers were hurting her. He continued to pinch and twist the little tits and then he sucks on then and nibbled.

Audrey had her eyes closed and Rigg noticed. He released the tit from his mouth, "Hey!" Audrey's eyes flashed open and then she closed them again tightly, "You close your eyes again and I catch you and I'll cut her goddamn nipples off right now." He picked up the steak knife and pushed it toward the side of Ivy's left nipple. Audrey shook her head but couldn't find her voice to promise she'd watch.

"Now where was I? Oh yes, "Rigg ripped off the duct tape and was satisfied to really hear her pain, "does it hurt baby?"

"Please stop. Please you can't do this. I'm a virgin. Please you can't do this to me." Ivy managed to plead while she cried.

"There's nothing in it for me to stop baby." He bent down and sucked on her raw nipple again. He released the nipple again and watched as it bobbed. He flipped her over on to her stomach and pushed her forward on the table. He pulled her pants down and gave her panties a little tug and they ripped away easily in his massive hands. Ivy's legs tried to kick him away from her most private parts but Rigg barely felt her meager resistance. When he kicking obstructed his view of her little pussy he took hold of her thighs and pushed them to where he needed them. Rigg appreciated the delicateness of a woman's private parts. They were so deliciously bruisable. Rigg found the girls clit and gave it a couple rubs. With his other hand he probed her slit and found that she was in fact a virgin. His already hard cock nearly burst at the discovery.

"So you weren't telling tales to Rigg were you Baby?"

Ivy started another round of pleading for mercy but Riggs pants were already off and Audrey caught a glimpse of his cock. It was probably almost a foot long and the girth of the thing would be shattering for a seasoned woman let alone a fresh virgin. Rigg gave no warning to the pleading girl. He plowed into and felt tissue giving way. Whether it was tissue that would heal or not it wasn't Rigg's problem. He pushed himself fully into the girl and felt her vagina spasming. Probably trying to push away the intruder. He enjoyed the spasming a while longer and then slowing began to pull out of the girl. About halfway out he marveled at the blood covering his cock and then he began bucking the girl relentlessly until he came inside of her.

He flipped her on her back again and wiped his blood and cum covered cock on her belly and then he rubbed his hand up and down her parts again savoring her face as she winced every time he grazed her brutalized slit. He stopped and stuck two rough fingers in her and probed around. He pumped her a couple of times with his fingers and laughed every time she screamed. Audrey was shaking in her seat. She'd watched the entire thing in terror and helplessness.

"Don't worry Audrey Fenley ain't nobody want your old pussy."

Audrey was shocked. She wasn't going to be raped? She was ashamed at the relief she felt.

"Demp! Jugg! Come down here!"

The two brothers almost ran down for their turn. Rigg instructed them shower the girl off first. They dragged her down the hall and she moaned and yelped in pain the whole way. A couple minutes later they brought the wet girl back and stood her once more in front of Rigg. "You two want to take your turn together or separate?"
"Together is fine. Can't wait another second." Jugg said as he cupped Ivy's left breast.

Rigg pulled a seat up next to Audrey and put his arm around her as if they were on a date at a movie or something. The two other brother pulled the teen girl back on to the table and Demp took hold of her ankles and pulled them back til her knees touched the table. Jugg stood in front of her abused pussy and gave it a slap. The girl jumped in shock and pain. Jugg slapped it again enjoying the girl's fear. He left her for a moment to look through the kitchen drawers. He found a plastic spoon and rubbed it around the pussy and then he spread the fragile lips and gave a swift slap with the spoon. The girl jerked so hard Demp lost his grip on her ankles for a moment. Rigg yelled at Demp to get a better hold of the bitch and Jugg laughed. With Ivy's pussy once again exposed Jugg resumed his slaps making sure to vary their impact. He finally felt that his dick was hard enough and he wasn't much smaller than Rigg. He pushed himself slowly into Ivy and once in her he picked up the spoon again and this time he smacked her tits. He started to slowly move inside her and then started rubbing her clit he could tell by her face that even though she was probably in intense pain her body was going to make her orgasm. He started to pump her pussy harder and lightly smacked her clit until he felt her body wracking as she came hard against him.

Jugg pulled out of her as he released his own semen inside her. Demp released the girls ankles and ran around to take position. He wasted no time and unceremoniously pushed inside the girl. He fucked her with too much care in Jugg's opinion and so Jugg pushed his still-fucking brother out of the way and flipped the girl over onto her stomach once again. He held up a fist and turned to an indignant Demp, "You gotta make it hurt Demp!" He nestled his fist against the ravaged pussy and worked against it until he was pushing his way inside. The girl who had pretty much given up a moment ago struggled against the new invasion. She begged but to no avail because once Jugg had his fist in her he really went to town. He pumped her at first but then he opened his and twisted it around scraping her walls and then he pulled his hand out. It was covered with her own natural wetness as well as some fresh blood and he pushed back in with his hand opened this time. Jugg repeated the move several times until he was going fairly fast the girl came again and she squirted a fluid.

Jugg stood aside to give his brother another try. Demp approached the raped girl again. He was trying to think of a way to impress his brothers. He wasn't great at having ideas so to buy him some time he made a fist as he'd seen Jugg do and shoved it into the girl. Inside her he went crazy moving his hand wherever he pleased. He thought of her clit the he'd seen his brother smack and so he slapped her bruised clit with his free hand. He liked the feel of her little clit as his hand smacked viciously against it and so he squeezed it between his fingers and rubbed it hard. He pulled his hand out hard and started to squeeze her tits and grabbing her right tit he pulled til her body followed and she was laying on her back again. Demp put both his hands together and attempted to enter the pussy. He couldn't get very far though no matter how hard he pushed it was just too much. Failing at outdoing his brother made him mad and he started to beat the girl all over. Jugg rushed in to stop him, "Hey, you did fine. But you can't murder the little cunt!"

Rigg stood up and walked over, "Well ladies we had a great time you should really entertain more often."

Audrey was shaking but she was vaguely aware that they might be leaving now. But Rigg was asking her something. She asked him to repeat it.

"I said Audrey Fenley do you have any more peas I can take home for later?"

Audrey nodded and pointed to the cupboard with a shaky finger. Rigg opened the door and sure enough there was a can of peas. He gave Audrey a nod of thanks and then tossed the can to Jugg. Jugg smiled at his brother and then forced the brutalized girl to open her legs again. He forced the can into her vaginal canal and made sure it was stuck good and tight. He gave it a few taps for good measure and then the three men left.

Audrey waited a few minutes hoping they were gone and then called 911.
mmeridia15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fisting, gangrape, object rape, teen, virgin