Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-23-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Sex OR violence

No I'm asking you to choose, but I am wondering what you think. If I had to choose between the sex and the violence, I'd choose the violence. I'd sooner beat her up and make her cry than fuck her. She's just another girl right? Why should I pleasure her? I'd sooner punch her cunt than fuck it. This is what turns me on, sure she may be pretty, clever, dressed the way I like. Great. But it's the tears that get me hard, not her naked flesh, so what is the point in sex? Just as easy to have a wank after - gives me more time for violence.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #2
clockz71

clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
No I'm asking you to choose, but I am wondering what you think. If I had to choose between the sex and the violence, I'd choose the violence. I'd sooner beat her up and make her cry than fuck her. She's just another girl right? Why should I pleasure her? I'd sooner punch her cunt than fuck it. This is what turns me on, sure she may be pretty, clever, dressed the way I like. Great. But it's the tears that get me hard, not her naked flesh, so what is the point in sex? Just as easy to have a wank after - gives me more time for violence.
Probably less time if you get caught as well.....just a thought.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:03 PM   #3
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd have to go with violence as well. Most of my fantasies revolve around dominating, humiliating and torturing a victim, rather than just being focused on fucking her. Often, the actual rape is more of an afterthought. For instance, I'll be fantasizing about hanging a girl from the ceiling by her wrists, whipping her repeatedly with a belt, shocking her with a stun gun, putting clover clamps on her nipples and hanging weights off them...and then I get to thinking "huh, I guess I should probably fuck this bitch at some point".
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:10 PM   #4
masochisticginger

masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)

BOTH :P But I agree, the fucking should be in conjunction with, not the main focus...I would want my attacker(s) to take me to the farthest edge without pushing me off the cliff I like the way Unblinking Eye thinks....
masochisticginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 02:57 AM   #5
Demonizer

Demonizer has initial reputation

Same here- the violence is what does it, and the actual rape is just a fun release that makes it even more degrading to her. But I would enjoy beating on and emotionally abusing her and jerking off to the memory a ton. Fucking girls who aren't fully wet is chafing as hell, but beating girls who don't want it is the same as pummeling one who does.
Demonizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:09 AM   #6
nothingisttrue

nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nothingisttrue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sex is secondary.
im just not interested unless theres some intrinsic element of domination, control , infliction of pain and degradation. complete power over this person.
having the ability to take there life away from them even if your so inclined to do so.
i like when theres an actual element of fear and shame in there eyes and they dont know wether your going to calm down and stop or keep hurting them in the way in which they secretly deserve and crave within there fucked up minds, a real desire to hurt and inflict pain. a real hatred and contempt for another person expressed through brutish violence and degradation. not vanilla s and m. straight hurt. i like watching women bleed,
nothingisttrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:01 PM   #7
makethemcry

makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)
Send a message via Yahoo to makethemcry

As with most of the other respondents, it is the violence for me. In that I would not just include the initial struggle and beating needed to subdue and dominate her, but the hours and perhaps days/weeks of slow physical and psychological torture I submit her to. Since the torture can last much longer, it can engender more of a feeling of hopelessness in the victim.

Also the buzz I feel when I torture her is less intense but longer lasting compared to what I feel when I am raping her. Even with an optimistic assessment of my sexual staying power, the sex is only a fraction of time spent engaged with her. So if I had to pick one or the other it would be the violence.
makethemcry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:11 PM   #8
masochisticginger

masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)masochisticginger Level 5 (500+)

Nothingistrue and Makethemcry.....ya'll are making me hot :P
masochisticginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:17 PM   #9
makethemcry

makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)
Send a message via Yahoo to makethemcry

Quote:
Originally Posted by masochisticginger View Post
Nothingistrue and Makethemcry.....ya'll are making me hot :P
Which make me hot.
makethemcry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:39 AM   #10
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The sex for me. The violence (beating to a pulp, bleeding other than small cuts or split lip) is a turn off.
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cunt-punching, fisting, violence