Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Favorite Rape Victim
Innocent Teen 8 42.11%
Worldly College Girl 3 15.79%
Housewife/Business Woman 10 52.63%
Older Women 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
mmeridia15

mmeridia15 has initial reputation
Default For a friend down on his luck

George Valdees sat across from his best friend for nearly 40 years. The two had met in kindergarten and never had a falling out. George had matured into a decent looking man with a nice job at a local accountant’s office. He was married to a very pretty woman in her early thirties and had a nice step-daughter that rarely gave him any trouble.
His friend, Donald Block, however had never quite gotten a grasp on the whole growing up thing. He worked at a pizza shop and slept in his mother’s garage. His skin had a constant sheen of grease and his size XL had gone up two X’s in the past two years. George couldn’t help but feel a little bad for him and so he was constantly doing him favors and lending him money.
“Fucking whores!” Donald slammed his fist on the diner table.
George’s eyes went wide. They had been talking about getting new fishing reels and so his buddy’s exclamation was a little out of nowhere. George put down his menu, “You okay, Don?”
“Fucking whores. Every time I meet a stupid cunt on the internet she ends up standing me up. I’m never going to get any.” Donald knocked his fist against the table again causing the waitress to glare at them.
George gave a slight wave to the waitress letting her know he was taking care of the situation, “ Maybe I can talk to Andrea and she might know a friend she could set you up with.”
“Your wife fucking hates me! I see how she looks at me and I know you love her man, but she is a snobby bitch if you ask me.”
George tried to brush off the insult to his wife. His friend was upset and just lashing out. George had always been the calm one of the two and he took things in stride. He thought he knew the real problem here. To the best of his knowledge Donald hadn’t had sex since high school when the two of them had gone on a double date junior year. After the drive-in movie was over George’s date Sylvia had suggested getting a couple motel room’s for the night. George and Donald had quickly agreed. Dana, Donald’s date had looked a little less than thrilled, but after a reprimanding look from her friend she slapped on a fake smile.
Sylvia and George had been in the middle of making love when someone started banging really loud on the door. Sylvia wrapped the blanket around her and George pulled on his pants and opened the door slightly. He’d never forget the image of Dana Follum standing their in her slip and blood dripping down her thighs. He had gone white and called Sylvia over. Sylvia had left with her friend and the two girls had never said another word to him for the rest of their high school days.

“It took me a while to meet someone like Andrea. To me she is perfect and I couldn’t see myself without her. You just gotta know what you’re looking for.”
Donald was staring at the waitresses as they rushed around the diner. What he wanted was way out of his league. A Roseanne look-alike was out of his league. Donald knew it and picked up his menu. He lowered the menu slightly so he could peer over at George. Donald had something to ask, but he was scared to do it. The man sitting across from him was the only person who’d ever shown him any love. He’d stuck by him no matter what.
“What would you do if I asked you to do something that I had no right to ask you to do?” Donald was still peering over the top of his menu when George met his eyes.
George didn’t dare hesitate, “You know I would do it for you. I’ve always told you if I could do it for you I will. And I will Don. I always have.” George was of course thinking of the ten thousand dollar loan he’d given his friend. He was assuming Donald was about to request another sum of money.
“ I’ve had this fantasy since you married Andrea. And no not Andrea! I want to fuck Allie.”
George went cold inside. Two years ago when he had married Andrea her daughter had only been thirteen. And his friend had apparently felt an urge even then to rape his step-daughter. Looking at his friend he knew his next words would make or break a friendship that had been unbroken for almost his entire life.
He lowered his eyes and considered the two options. He could lose his best friend who he cared about like a combination of brother and son over someone he barely knew and sometimes admittedly didn’t like. Or he could give his friend what he wanted and stand idly by and let his young step-daughter be defiled.
He met his friends intense gaze, “I’ll do it but you have to let me think about how. I don’t want this to ruin my marriage.”

A week later George had a plan and as he drove home from work he relayed his plan on to Donald. The idea was for him to buy a couple plane tickets to Florida and take his wife. He knew that Allie would whine about not getting to go and so he would tell his wife to let her stay alone. She was old enough. Andrea would give in. And later that afternoon that is exactly what she did.

The morning of the flight came and George felt a lump in his stomach. He knew it was guilt, but he tried to play it down because his wife was so excited and he didn’t want her to have any cause to cancel the plans.
Andrea kissed Allie goodbye and told her that she had better be in school because she would call the school as soon as the plane landed. Allie assured her she would be in class.

Donald’s heart was racing. He had never been this excited in all his life. He had a bag together of various items including clamps, duck tape, candles, matches, a dildo he’d found in his mom’s drawer, rope, and a funnel. He also had a video camcorder and a tripod. George’s plan had been for him to tape the event and use it as a silencer for Allie. If she didn’t want the video shown to anyone then she would have to keep quiet about the events.
Donald made his way over to his friends house at about 1. He let himself in and made sure to relock the doors so Allie wouldn’t be suspicious. Donald’s biggest fear was that Allie would bring home a friend from school. Andrea had specifically told her daughter no parties or friends, but sometimes kids just don’t listen.
He watched a little television and then when the clock struck three he hustled upstairs to Allie’s bedroom and got inside the closet. He waited about 45 minutes and finally he heard a door open downstairs. He felt his cock swell with anticipation. He could hear her footsteps as she came up the stairs and he cracked the closet door just a little.
Allie entered her bedroom. She was a pretty freshman with a tight skinny body and perky c-cups. She was wearing a fitted sweat with a little black skirt and her blond hair was up in a ponytail. She put her backpack down on her bed and turned on her stereo. She hesitated a moment and turned the volume up to what was probably its max level. She sat down at her desk to turn on her computer.
Donald wanted the moment to be perfect. George had told him that Andrea would give Allie a call around 4 and after Allie gave her mom reassurances that she was still doing fine Donald would pop out and change everything.
It seemed an eternity before the phone rang. He heard Allie tell her mom not to worry and that the doors were yes indeed locked. Finally Allie hung up the phone and as she was about to get back on her computer Donald through open the closet door and Allie screamed. She froze and a look of terror crossed her pretty features. Then she crinkled her forehead when she realized she knew this person. It was her Step-dad’s friend. His hideous gross friend that her mother and her always laughed about behind her step dad’s back.
Donald ripped the phone cord out of the wall and backed Allie into a corner. Any relief that she had felt a moment before when she realized this wasn’t a stranger was gone. She was against the wall and this disgusting man was right in front of her. She could smell his body odor and see his sweat. She hugged her arms around herself.
“I’ve wanted to have a look at hose titties since I first seen you. They’ve even grown a little bit.” Donald grabbed her arms and pulled her towards the bed. He bent her over it and told her to stay. Allie was so terrified that she stayed like she was told.
Donald rifled through his bag and found the rope. He tied it around her wrists and then flipped her around so she was facing him. She had started to cry because she realized he was going to rape her. Her breast her pressing against the cotton of her sweater and he had his hand around them squeezing. He grabbed hold of the collar and with both hands ripped the sweater down the middle so all that was left to protect her untouched body was a thin satin bra. He groped her through her bra and asked her if she getting excited because her nipples were hardening from the treatment.
He finally tired of playing with her through her bra and with ease ripped it in two as well. Donald could only stare in awe of the perfect white breasts with their dark pink nipples. He then grabbed hold of the tits and rolled them back and forth. Putting more and more pressure on them. He rubbed them and pinched them and she was getting sore. She flinched when he touched them and so he started to suck on them. She was making noises of pain and this only made him more excited. He came in his pants and became angry that he couldn’t hold it in.
“Little cunt you made me cum already. Now I got to punish you.”
Allie couldn’t imagine what he meant by punishment because she felt she was already hurting enough and she knew what else was going to happen before the night was through. He pulled some bag clamps out of the bag and taunted her with them a couple times. He finally put them on her tender nipples and she begged for him to take them off. He could only laugh as she struggled trying to flip them off.
He pulled her so she was all the way on her bed and he started to take off her skirt. She started to scream and kick him. She landed one kick right in his stomach and at that he slapped her and grabbed her legs and wrenched them apart. She couldn’t move from his grip and so she stopped moving He rubbed her pussy through her panties and then impatiently ripped them off too. She was shaved except for a little just above her bits. With her legs held apart he had a perfect view to this most private of parts.
“You better keep your legs apart you little bitch or I can make this a million times worse for you.”
She nodded her head a teary yes. He let go of her legs and with one stumpy finger that probably hadn’t been washed in years he started to probe her. He roughly flicked her clit and jiggled her pussy lips before spreading them and running his fingers along her opening. With her pussy revealed so vulnerably she started to tremble. This only made Donald more aroused. He loved how defenseless the pussy was. He could do anything to this little cunt that he wanted. Stick anything inside her he wanted. He prodded at her vagina as much as her hymen would allow. He wanted to stick his dick inside her and feel her rip open. He finally felt his cock getting hard again. He hoped he would be able to last longer this time. He put his mouth to her exposed parts and started to lick her pussy all over. She couldn’t help but wiggle around.
Donald got between her legs and pulled out his short but thick dick and pushed it up against her pussy. He could feel her whole body tense up and he pushed against her without breaking her open yet. He enjoyed the pain that came into her face whenever he came close to taking her virginity. Finally he couldn’t stop himself and he busted through her meager protection and pumped her hard as she spasmed in pain around his cock.
She tried hard to close her legs but Donald held them cruelly far apart. Allie could do nothing she just had to take it. Finally Donald came and removed himself from her. She felt a little relieved like maybe this was all over but Donald wasn’t done yet he stuck his fingers inside her and started fucking her with them with his other hand he pulled at the clamps on her nipples. She writhed and began begging and pleading with him to stop.
Donald got his bag and took out the big dildo. The dildo was longer than his dick and had a nice big diameter, a little thicker than his own cock. He couldn’t get it to go in her at first but eventually he pushed enough that it slid into her. He could tell it hurt her a lot because she was moving insanely trying to get away but of course she couldn’t. He moved it in and out slow and fast and she he started moving it around inside her from side to side and up and down. He took out the duct tape and taped that fake dick inside her and then he removed her nipple clamps and started sucking on them again. He flicked them around and pinched them. He slapped the bottom of the dildo a couple times while he sucked and bit at her tits.
He finally removed the dildo and flipped her over. He stuck his fingers inside her while he rubbed his cock getting it nice and hard. He then fucked her from behind. He pumped as hard as he could trying to make her as sore as she could be. He came again and grabbed the dildo. He stuck it in her again and this time he watched her fingers squeeze so hard she cut into her own palms. He removed the dildo and with his hand stuck two then three fingers in her pussy. In her pussy his fingers spread and stroked and curled. He added a fourth finger and continued playing around inside her tortured pussy he then removed his fingers and let the girl relax. When he was satisfied that she was calmed down maybe even thinking that the cruelty was over. He balled up his fist and pushed inside of her. He could feel something pop inside of her but he continued to pump her with his whole fist sunk inside her young body. He opened his fist into a spread hand as he pulled it out. She was screaming that she couldn’t take it. He pushed his hand back inside and pumped it and stroked the inside and waved around when he pulled out his hand her pussy squirted a couple times. And he started to slap her clit a couple times telling her she was enjoying it. He left her for a moment so he could get the candle and matches.
He figured he’d gotten away with what he could and he was happy with his night. He lit the candle and let some melted wax build up. He then turned the girl on to her back and stuck his hand inside her he tipped the wax over and it coated her abused tits. He pumped her with his hands and again poured the hot liquid on to her clit He removed his fist in a fast harsh way and stuck the funnel in her pussy. He laughed as her eyes got large and then he poured what was left of the hot wax into the funnel to scald her sensitive and abused flesh.
He untied her and duct taped her to the chair naked. He took his video camera out of its hiding place scanned over her trembling agonized body. He told her that if she didn’t keep what happened a secret, the video would end up all over her school and anywhere else he pleased. She promised not to tell and he rolled her tits around in his hands one last time. He pulled the little titties as far as he could and then he left.
To this day Allie has never told anyone about that day and George has never asked Donald if he went through with it.
mmeridia15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for the story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:41 AM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The victim in this story is only fifteen and violates board rules.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:11 AM   #4
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzaius View Post
The victim in this story is only fifteen and violates board rules.
While this is true, please note that this thread is two-and-a-half years old. You just bumped it up out of oblivion.

Tags
fisting, pussy rape, teen