Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-11-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac
Default A sad affair

Several weeks ago a British civilan aid worker named Linda Norgrove was captured by the Taliban. It is well known how the Taliban treats western captives and many feared for her life. A rescue mission was launched to get her back and sadly it failed. Linda was killed and now it seems she was killed by American troops sent in to get her. These werent ordinary troops, they were Green Berets, the best we have. Even the best make mistakes and in this case it was with tragic results.

While my heart goes out to her family and friends I have to ask myself a question. Why was she there? I dont ask this to in any way try to blame her for her own death, the fault clearly rests with her captors, the Taliban. The thing is, Afghanistan is a war zone, the entire country. There are no real safe havens, no real rear area. The danger is ever present, and it's everywhere.

I guess the point I am trying to make is this. Until the security level in country improves then civilian workers should be pulled out. Afganistan is a war zone, civilians have no place in a war zone. Western governments have a duty to protect their citizens and this is the best way to do it. Not only would it protect our civilian citizens but it would eliminate an unnecessary risk to our troops. Remember they are putting their lives on the line with every mission they have to perform. Their jobs are already tough enough, they dont need to be put in additional danger by going on needless missions.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 10-12-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:14 AM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She knew the risks and entered into the situation willingly. If you are willing to put yourself into a war zone then certainly you are "signing up" for something that may well go beyond control. Anything else is being completely naive.

I hear you about the troops. My brother was over there for 16 months. Each day they put their lives on the line.

I do feel sorry for Linda and her family as well. At some point you have to take personal responsibility for your actions however. Sometimes it doesn't work out all that well and this is one of those times.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 03:11 AM   #3
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
She knew the risks and entered into the situation willingly. If you are willing to put yourself into a war zone then certainly you are "signing up" for something that may well go beyond control. Anything else is being completely naive.

I hear you about the troops. My brother was over there for 16 months. Each day they put their lives on the line.

I do feel sorry for Linda and her family as well. At some point you have to take personal responsibility for your actions however. Sometimes it doesn't work out all that well and this is one of those times.
She went into the situation willingly, yes, but without her volunteering efforts, the people over there (whether it's Afghans or Americans) will have one fewer person helping them. They need all the help they can get.

RIP Linda
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:14 AM   #4
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A better person than myself. Linda Norgrove entered a warzone (why is it a warzone again?) in order to help the civilians caught up in a situation not of their choosing.

I wish this was as simple as a human error or understandable mistake. But Linda was on the wrong end of a hand grenade. Grenades arn't know to be discriminatory when they explode so I just can't see the logic in using one when you might be close to a person you have been sent specfically to help evades me.

I'm not saying any other team could have been successful. I'm not saying I know exactly what went on. But I can't help but think that explosives arn't the best things to be using in a hostage situation.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:03 PM   #5
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I have been kicking that thought around myself. There is an investigation going on, I guess thats why.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:50 PM   #6
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree that it would seem odd to use a grenade, but we do not know all the details, could be one of her would be rescuers used bad judgment, could be that the intelligence given to them was flawed, there are just to many unknown variables to rush to judgment.

I do question her judgment to be there in the first place, as commendable as it was, life is full of choices and risks, and I'm sure she knew the risk of the choice she made, I agree with BTN, that here are I'm sure millions of civilians there caught up in a situation not of their choosing, and that is a sad affair, and although Linda Norgrove's situation was a result of her own choosing, it to is a sad affair.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:22 PM   #7
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

That is a sad and twisted story.

She is there to help people, which is good. People all over need help, even people in war zones. At times one may have to go into a enemy war zone to help the people. Can't really get around that. I applaud her for doing what she was doing.

Her getting captured, is pretty messed up, but she's an adult, and must have been aware of the danger she was putting herself in. Of course this doesn't make up for what happened, but she knew the risk.

Now the people going in to rescue her killing her is just terrible. Nothing is perfect, and in situations like that, we don't or at least I don't know how it is to be on the front line, and what pressures and stresses one goes through. They did their best, but was unsuccessful, which is very unfortunate.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:56 PM   #8
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

It's a sad thing. This is the kind of shit that happens in war.

I feel for her and the poor guys who were trying to rescue her. The guy who threw the grenade must be feeling terrible. He no doubt did what he thought he had to do. And maybe he did have to do it. War is not a situation any of us are familiar with.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:04 PM   #9
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkopo View Post
War is not a situation any of us are familiar with.

This is exactly why I couldn't say anything bad about the solider who tossed the grenade, cause until you walk a mile in a mans shoes...
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote