Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-11-2010, 11:15 PM   #1
Melissa

Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Melissa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default If you could go anywhere...

It's been a little while since I was on this site in earnest but I missed it and now that my schedule has cleared up a bit I'll be on here much more frequently, I think. I missed this board.

Anyways, I've been thinking lately about fantasies that were a little more out-of-the ordinary, as opposed to the vanilla "girl-in-a-dark-alley" or "home alone" or "kidnapped and stuffed into a van and taken to a lonely house far away from civilization where the men of RB enjoy a long weekend." Instead, I started thinking about what situations I would place myself in if I could go anywhere, at any time.

For example, one scenario I can picture myself (as the tiny blonde girl that I am) exploring deep in the jungles of Africa or South America, being led by my guide into a trap and being taken captive by a lost tribe who have never seen a white woman before. I'm also a bit of a history dork and lately I've been reading a book on the era of the crusades, and every now and then you read a story about an army sacking a city and pillaging and raping everything in sight...what would happen to me if I were a woman living in one of those towns back then? There's also something fun thinking about modern conflict zones...what if I were a tourist on a boat taken prisoner by Somolian pirates who took me back to their hideout...what would they do to me? The possibilities are endless.

So I know you're all a creative bunch. So there's my challenge...if you could go to any place at any time, who would you be, what would you do and with/to whom? Or would you be content to stay who you are now and just keep following the girl next door or hoping someone doesn't jump you while you walk to your car after dark?

Myself, I'd probably go with being held captive by a lost South American tribe...it's exotic and dangerous and I'd certainly have the attention I wanted. What would you guys pick?
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Possibly the Crusades. European Crusaders were told that any sins they committed while liberating the Holy Lands would automatically be forgiven. So I imagine myself as a knight, sampling the whole range of "exotic" women that I come across, believing that it's all OK and nothing I do will be held against me. (And besides, civilized rules don't really apply to these heathens.)

Dusky Arabs, dark Africans, I could even kill a slave trader who had a sampler of women from every race ... and since I had liberated them, I'd be entitled to one free rape apiece before giving them their "freedom" (meaning dump them in the street and go on my way).
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:22 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

English nobles, under the law known as the primae noctus, had the right to spend the first night with newly wedded brides in their jurisdiction.

The first recorded instance of the "first night" custom appears in the Epic of Gilgamesh, a historical king of Uruk in Babylonia around 2700 B.C. Gilgamesh, as the king, claims the right to spend the first night with every new bride in Uruk on the day of her wedding

If I could be anyone in history, it would have to be Gilgamesh.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:46 PM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm thinking 1940ish in America. Women were pretty much still thinking that they would save themselves for marriage - lot of virgins around. Modern hygiene was in place for the most part. Sorry, but I expect my victim to not smell and I'm not a fan of hairy armpits. The clothing would be for the most part cotton so would fun to tear off. The victim would realize the stigma of being raped more than today so they would be less likely to report it to the police. Not like they would have the tools to track me down anyway.

Those gals would have no idea of what nipple clamps or vibrators would be used for though they might figure it out soon enough. I'm also thinking they'd have not much of an idea of anal sex as it is more accepted nowdays. They would be worried about getting pregnant too and the stigma associated with that in that era.

I guess the appeal to me is that the women would be just modern enough but still be innocent enough that I would have fun. Even better would be having a couple of guys that were well hung along with. Some inter-racial action would be even more difficult to deal with for my victim I would think - especially if she was raised in the south.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:42 AM   #5
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

As a fellow history buff I think my choice would be a Roman Noble. To be able to have my pick of young women from all across the Empire. Fair skinned, green eyes Celts; blond, buxom Germans; sweet, blue eyed Gauls; wild Spanish or dusky Greek... the possibilites are endless.

If I ever got tired of playing games back at the manor house I could always go on campaign and get down and dirty with the troops.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:37 AM   #6
shiyuki

I'm removing my postings

Last edited by shiyuki; 03-14-2011 at 12:04 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:10 AM   #7
stevegrantala

stevegrantala has initial reputation

I'd say any pre-20th century warzone for me... lots of angry men looking for long warm evening
stevegrantala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:03 AM   #8
spamslayer

spamslayer has initial reputation

I'd be a plantation owner in the 1700's. Lots of slave girls to impregnate.
spamslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:32 PM   #9
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

JustMeToo likes the women of the 40s:

Quote:
I expect my victim to not smell and I'm not a fan of hairy armpits...(T)he women would be just modern enough but still be innocent enough that I would have fun
You target a girl-type I lust for too. I can well imagine many of these girls, lying curled up on the floor after being raped, stunned and shattered that they are now "ruined" and "not worthy for a good man!"

For these reasons, and a couple more, I'd put myself in the late 50s and early 60s. Girls still held to the necessity of "saving themselves for marriage." But the styles a decade later are so much more to my liking. Girls started wearing their hair longer, and curling it more. The austerity of the War was now a thing of the past, and fashions became more opulent: more silks, improved cottons and wools, and advances in synthetics.

Best, this was the time of "the Era," when Coco Channel emphasized feminine elegance--sweeping dresses, full skirts, bold colors, petticoats. How nice it would be to get some girl alone in her new suburban subdivision, raping her virgin body with her beautiful clothes ripped, her puffy skirts pushed up, plundering her tender puritiy!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 08:52 AM   #10
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
The first recorded instance of the "first night" custom appears in the Epic of Gilgamesh, a historical king of Uruk in Babylonia around 2700 B.C. Gilgamesh, as the king, claims the right to spend the first night with every new bride in Uruk on the day of her wedding
I'm not up on my Gilgamesh history, but I'd love that job too. I believe that there are more recent tribes where The Elders get to show The Bride the ropes on her wedding night, are there not? Wouldn't it be great to be at a modern wedding, and when the minister is done with his vows, he announces, "OK, men, raise your hand if you'd like to help strip and deflower the bride tonight."

I'm thinking some all-powerful position like, say Roman Emporer Caligula, where I'd have the power and authority to just take any woman I want. I see a senator's wife at a party, I take her right there. A family member, she's mine. Arrange orgies with a group of unwilling women.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:07 PM   #11
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hume L Yates, you'd probably like to do some research on Uday Hussein, the demonic older son of Saddam. He loved grabbing girls that took his fancy--including brides on their wedding days! (Ooooo, drool....) Check out:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...454453,00.html

The son of the Romanian dictator (Nichole Ceausescu) during the Soviet bloc days is said to have driven up to girls' schools and had the girls lined up for him. He would then select the one (or one?) he liked, have them put in his limo and drive off.

These aren't exactly "military rapes," but they definitely required military force.
Old 02-14-2010, 08:39 PM   #12
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
I'm thinking some all-powerful position like, say Roman Emporer Caligula, where I'd have the power and authority to just take any woman I want. I see a senator's wife at a party, I take her right there. A family member, she's mine. Arrange orgies with a group of unwilling women.
I like the way you think!
Old 02-17-2010, 02:59 PM   #13
prey4me
Privileged Member

And don't forget the delights of assigning the girl(s) to her/their destiny when you're done. Slavery? Here in the capital, or abroad? Offering them as concubines to your subordinates or political allies? Torture? Execution? Make her a peace offering to some domestic adversary or foreign enemy?

Decisions, decisions!
Old 02-27-2010, 06:32 PM   #14
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Given that women have the most privileges in modern day- no going to another period! I'll gladly be a slave girl in Boca Raton- poolside!

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:34 PM   #15
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeKarenX View Post
Given that women have the most privileges in modern day- no going to another period! I'll gladly be a slave girl in Boca Raton- poolside!

Would Tampa be close enough??
Old 02-27-2010, 06:41 PM   #16
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm- what's the mileage? Oh- can't drive... Stuck at pool... Boca has the Orchid Museum!

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:48 PM   #17
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
And don't forget the delights of assigning the girl(s) to her/their destiny when you're done. Slavery? Here in the capital, or abroad? Offering them as concubines to your subordinates or political allies?
I'm a little forgetful on my Caligula, too, but didn't he make the senators' wives work as prostitutes? Or did I imagine that? I could think of a few politicians' wives and daughters I'd like to see put to work to help pay off the deficit. And put video cameras in their rooms and watch them work it off.

But back on topic; maybe go back just a half-century ago when women weren't as likely to report an unwanted grope; or just a decade ago when Japanese men molested girls and women in the subway with virtual impunity. Or when women didn't report rapes because there was a stigma attached to it and because people said that "they wanted it" and the burden of proof was on the woman.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:46 AM   #18
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I could think of a few politicians' wives and daughters I'd like to see put to work to help pay off the deficit. And put video cameras in their rooms and watch them work it off.
Yeah, that would get the budget balanced in a hurry.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:10 PM   #19
jwham
Privileged Member

[QUOTE=Hume L. Yates;451332]I could think of a few politicians' wives and daughters I'd like to see put to work to help pay off the deficit.QUOTE]

I bet Sarah could shrink the deficit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sarah.jpg (48.4 KB, 101 views)
Old 03-08-2010, 10:51 AM   #20
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I'm a little forgetful on my Caligula, too, but didn't he make the senators' wives work as prostitutes? Or did I imagine that? I could think of a few politicians' wives and daughters I'd like to see put to work to help pay off the deficit. And put video cameras in their rooms and watch them work it off.

But back on topic; maybe go back just a half-century ago when women weren't as likely to report an unwanted grope; or just a decade ago when Japanese men molested girls and women in the subway with virtual impunity. Or when women didn't report rapes because there was a stigma attached to it and because people said that "they wanted it" and the burden of proof was on the woman.
That Japanese thing, that sounds like a good time/place for one of us to operate in! And Japanese females grow up knowing that men expect anal intercourse immediately, so I'm told.
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote