Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-18-2009, 03:22 AM   #1
gravelman

gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)gravelman Level 4 (400+)
Default House Viewing

Mark and Lucy get sidetracked while viewing a house

“And this is the second bedroom.” Sarah Jackson said to the young couple standing beside her in the room.
“Our son’s room. He’s away this weekend. Staying with friends.” Her husband James said.
The pretty redhead looking round the room looked at her husband standing beside saying.” This would make a perfect nursery. Don’t you think Mark?”
“Yes it would. Lucy darling.”
“The whole house is ideal for us , I think. Don’t you?”
“Yes. It’s very nice.”

The house in question was a two bedroom detached bungalow. Fairly well secluded. Having a short drive and surrounded by a fairly substantial hedge.
Marion and James where a 40 year old couple. Who lived in the house with their 14 year old son. James had just been promoted in his job as an accountant, so they had to sell up and move. 25 year old Lucy and 26 year old Mark Woodgate,where the couple looking around the house on this dull grey Saturday afternoon.

“We’ve always loved it. Very sad to be leaving. But life moves forward.”
The two couples moved into the front room and continued chatting about the house and drinking a cup of coffee.
Then the doorbell rang. “I wonder who that is? Excuse me while I go and see.” James said rising to his feet.
Leaving the other three talking he made his way to the front door.

Standing outside the door where four men,not the most savoury looking people.
One of the group smiled and said in a thickly accencted voice.
"Good afternoon sir. My friends and i were wondering if you had any odd jobs you wanted doing?"
“No I don’t think so. Thank you.”
“We can do anything, gardening, painting whatever.”
“No. There’s nothing I want.”
“ Ok. Thank you Sorry to have troubled you."
The men started to turn away and James started to turn back into the house. The next thing he was flying across the hall as the door crashed into him. Dazed he looked up and saw the four men gazing down at him.
One of the men,a tall handsome looking man,said something to the others in a foreign language.Two of the men disapeared into other rooms.

James, still on the floor , didn't like the smiles they all had on there faces.If he knew about the gang he would have liked it even less.The four men where. Stefan, the leader the tall handsome one,Felix a thin man with a heavily pckmarked face,Ralf a short fat bald man and Claude a short stocky bearded man. They where a gang of illegal immigrants that where touring England raping and robbing as they went.Something they had been doing together in their own country,until they had to leave in a hurry.The two couples afternoon had just got very bad.

Stefan then walked towards the open door where voices where coming from. Claude had grabbed James under his arm pits and was dragging him towards that same open door. Inside the room they had heard the noises coming from the hall and where all looking towards the doorway wondering what was going on.Sarah was just rising from her seat when a stanger man appeared at the door.
“Who are you? What do you want?”

“I WANT YOU TO SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.” the man shouted at her.

She was so surprised she sat straight back down.
“That’s better.” Stefan said looking at the people in the room. Not bad he thought to himself.

Just then the man in the room started to say,” Just who do….”

“I SAID SHUT UP. Jesus some people got to play the hero. Right here’s what’s going to happen. Me and my friends are here to view the house, it is for sale right?”

“You want to buy the house. I don’t think so.” Said an incredulous Sarah. “You didn’t have an appointment and anyway this couple where already here.”

“I see where not good enough huh? Well we'll just have to view what’s on offer in here then.”

While he was saying this the other members of the gang arrived in the room.
Sarah was even more shocked when two more men appeared in her front room.They then started talking to Stefan in a foreign language, one she couldn't understand.
The gang members where telling Stefan that the house was empty of other people,the only people in the house where in the room with them.

Sarah was looking on at the men not understanding what was happening. Then she saw her husband being dragged into
the room.

“JAMES! WHATS GOING ON? Are you alright?”

So saying she started to move towards her husband. A violent shove from Stefan sent her sprawling back into her chair.

“ Sit down bitch.If you lot do as your told things will be ok, if not then….”

He then stepped up to James, who was being supported by Claude and Felix, and with no warning drove his fist into his stomach. As he grunted and sagged towards the ground Sarah screamed” NO LEAVE HIM ALONE.”The two men stood him up straight. He stood between them his head resting on his chest struggling for breath. Stefan drove his fist into his stomach again, again he sagged down.

“NO PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE .WHAT DO YOU WANT?” Tears where now streaming down Sarah’s face as she looked at her hubby. Lucy and Mark where looking on with fear in their faces.

“ That’s just a taster. If you don’t do as we say it will only get worse. So what’s it to be you all going to be good?”

As he was saying this there where clicks around the room as the others drew their knives.
With total fear in their faces and both women crying the four nodded their heads.
“WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU!”

“Yes. We’ll do what you say.”

“Right that’s good you have got some sense. Just grab them two chairs and tie them two weak bastards to them.”
With in seconds the two men where tied with plastic cable ties, to two high backed chairs. Gags in their mouths so they couldn’t interrupt what was going to happen.

A shout went up from Ralf as he opened a cuboard and found bottles of booze inside. Spinning round with two bottles in his upraised hand he said something that made the others laugh an shout back.

There was then a crashing of furniture as the men cleared a space in front of the sofa. Sarah sobbed as the coffee table was sent crashing through a glass display case.
When a space was cleared Felix grabbed Lucy and threw her into an armchair.The terrified woman was crying and shaking all over as she was forced to sit in the chair.
Claude then grabbed Sarah and pulled into the centre of the cleared space.
Stefan looked at the terrified woman in front of him.Not to bad he thought.
"Right bitch get your clothes of!"

“Whhaat.Nnnoo.”

“I SAID STRIP. GET YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES OF.”

“No I can’t please don’t make me.”

Helooked across at Felix and nodded. Felix walked over to where James was tied to his chair and punched him in the face.
Stefan just looked at Sarah and said “This is the last fucking time. Either you do as you are told or you loose a husband. What’s it to be?”

Wracked with sobs Sarah’s trembling hands reached for the top button of her blouse.
“That’s better.”

Feeling the eyes of everyone in the room on her she undid the buttons of her blouse and shrugged it off.
She then bent down and took her shoes off. Then she stood up and undid the buttons of her skirt
and let that drop to the floor. Shivering she stood there in her white underwear.
“What have you stopped for? Get it all off!”

“No please .”

“Look bitch let me explain something to you! This goes for all of you. For the next few hours you are ours,we can and will do anything we want.There's nothing you can do about it apart from doing what you are told with no questions. You do that and you all get to out of here alive. We dont care anything about you. You are just three holes for us to fuck.NOW GET THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES OF!”

Sobbing even more she reached behind her back and undid her bra, letting it drop to the floor. Then bending down she pushed her knickers down. Then standing up she stood there trying to cover herself with her arms.
“Move your arms. Lets see what you got.”

Shaking her head she dropped her arms and stood straight. Leaving her body open to the lustful gaze of the men in the room. They saw the fine body of a 40 year old brunette, nice firm 38c tits, flattish stomach, neatly trimmed pussy and slender legs.
Gazing at her intently Stefan said” Not to bad.”He then nodded at Felix, who grabbed hold of the sobbing woman an pulled her to the side of the room.Standing with her pulled tight to him,his hands started to roam over her body.Squeezing and mauling her tits.

A terrified Lucy had sat watching all this happening.What is going on she thought to herself. We had just come to look for a new house to start a family in.This one would have been ideal,and now we are in the middle of a nightmare.She looked over to where her husband was sitting tied to a chair.Mark was looking at her anger etched on his face,shame and pity in his eyes.She mouthed i love you to him and saw a nod in return.
She decided then that she would have to do whatever she was told to keep herself and her husband alive.

Then it was her turn as Claude grabbed her arm and pulled her into the centre of the room.
With tears streaming down her face she pulled her jumper over her head. Reaching around her back she undid her black bra, letting it drop to the floor. . Sobbing she kicked of her shoes and undid her jeans and pushed them down her legs and onto the floor. The only thing left then was her black thong and that was soon on the floor with her discarded clothes. Standing up straight she presented the men with a very pretty picture. She had a perfect figure, lovely firm 36b tits, a bald pussy, flat stomach and long slender legs.

“Thats very nice.You'll do."Stefan said then said something to the others that made them cheer and shout.
The room then filled with loud music as Ralf found the hi-fi and turned it on.

Stefan stood up and took his trousers and boxers off.Lucy looked on in disgust as his hard cock lept into view.She then found herslf forced onto her knees.Looking up and saw the cock in front of her face.

"Now then bitch you are gonna take my cock into your pretty mouth. If i feel any teeth on it you will be looking for a new hubby as well as a new house. Understand?"

She nodded her head,then opened her mouth and took the stiff member into her mouth.
A look of pure pleasure crossed Stefans face as he felt the warm,wettnes of the kneeling womans mouth swallow his cock.

Looking round the room he saw that Claude was getting out of his trousers and underwear and was reaching for Lucys tits to give them a good mauling.A naked Ralf was holding on to Sarah's hips and had his mouth clamped to her left tit giving it a massive lovebite. Felix stood behind her doing the same on her neck.The womans hands where wrapped round each mans stiff cock,awkwardly jerking them off.A look of disgust on her face.

With one hand Claude was mauling Lucy's tits,the other one was between her legs rubbing her pussy.After a couple of minutes groping Claude forced her legs apart . Kneeling down he grabbed hold of his stiff cock and shoved it deep into the young womans pussy.Lucy gave a startled scream around the cock in her mouth as the Claude's cock invaded her pussy, then she was gagging as Stefans cock was forced further into her throat by the invasion of her pussy.

Sitting helpless Mark watched the ravishment of his wife. He had tried to free himself but the plastic ties that bound him where unbreakable, so he just had to sit there and watch as his wife was forced to service the gang of rapists.Beside him, tied to another chair, James was still a bit groggy from the blows he had recieved but he could still see his wife being mauled by the two scruffy men. He could see the tears streaming down her face as the two men sucked on her tits and their hands groped her pussy and arse.He looked away from his wife and saw the lovely Lucy on her hands and knees with a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy.He heard the four men laughing and talking to each other in a foriegn language while drinking from his bottles of booze.He shut his eyes but could not shut out the sounds of forced sex that filled the room.

Ralf had had enough groping he wanted some fucking. He pushed Sarah over to an armchair and forced her to bend over the arm of it. With the woman bent over the chair with her arse in the air Ralf couldn't resist and a loud CRACK split the air as he brought his hand down on the rear end in front of him.

Sarah screamed as the first slap hit her. Laughing Ralf spoke to Felix who went held her shoulders down so she couldn't escape the spanking her arse now recieved, her screams where muffled as her face was forced into the seat.
Her behind was a cherry red colour when Ralf got fed up with the spanking,he dragged her hips back towards him an forced her legs apart opening up her pussy.Taking hold of his rock hard cock he placed the end in the enterance and slowly pushed into the warm hole. He closed his eyes and sighed with pleasure as he pushed into the body of the sobbing woman laying before him. When he had fully imbedded his cock he opened his eyes and looked over to where her husband was sitting watching in anger and disgust.

"Your wife got nice pussy.Fit my cock well." He shouted at James. Then with a big smile on his face he grabbed hold of Sarahs hips and started to work his cock in and out of her pussy.
Felix let go of Sarah's shoulders and grabbing hold of her head he turned it so she was facing the front.Grabbing his cock he pressed it to her closed mouth saying.

"Open and suck!"

When she didn't open her mouth he slapped her around the face with his hard cock. Seeing Felix wanted Sarah's mouth open Ralf brought his hand down on her red arse with a loud slap.Sarah's mouth opened to scream but the scream was muffled as Felix forced his cock into her open mouth.

"You bite hubby die." He warned the sobbing woman.

He then fucked her face as Ralf fucked her pussy.

In the middle of the room Lucy was the same a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy. That wouldn't last long as Stefan started to fill her mouth with his cum.As her mouth filled she was forced to swallow some of it gagging and choking as she did.As he pulled his cock out of her mouth a stream of cum followed,dripping down on to the carpet.With her mouth empty of cock Lucy slumped down,her head resting on the floor while Claude pounded her pussy.

Stefan smiled as he looked around the room. Claude was pounding his cock deep into Lucy who was sobbing into the carpet.Across the room Ralf was fucking Sarah across the arm of a chair while Felix was forcing his cock in and out of the womans tear streaked face.He was glad they had come to England, the opportunities where endless. Chuckling to himself he left the room and went to find the kitchen.

He soon found the clean,tidy kitchen. In a moment it wasn't so tidy as he opened the cuboards and pulled their contents out and onto the floor.He had emptied three cuboards until he had found the bottle of cooking oil he was looking for. Spying the fridge in the corner he went over and opened the door,he smiled when he saw the cooked chiken sitting in there. Grabbing a big chunk of it and grabbing a bottle of beer that was in there he left the room and headed back to the living room.

The scene in the living room was diferent when he got back. Claude had finished fucking Lucy and was sitting in a chair with her on her knees in front of him his cock in her mouth. Felix and Ralf had likewise finished with Sarah,for the moment and where standing smoking and drinking as the ravished women lay over the chair in front of them.

They all looked across at Stefan as he entered the roon eating his chicken and carrying the beer and oil.

"Food and drink in the kitchen if you want it." He told them.Finishing the chicken he threw the bones onto the floor and taking a swig of the beer he walked over and stood behind Sarah.Looking down on the woman laying before him his eyes took in the still red arse and the puffy cunt with Ralf's cum dripping out of it.He saw the brown puckered eye of her arsehole,undoing the bottle of oil he poured some over the brown hole.Giving a couple of strokes to his hardening cock he placed the head at the entrance to her arsehole and pushed. Helped by the lubrication of the oil his cock slid in.

Sarah was just laying on the arm of the chair deep in despair with the pain and humiliation of what had just happened to her, hoping it was all over.The feel of the oil falling on her behind hardly registered on her but when Stefan started pushing his cock in she suddenly realised what was going to happen.Her pain wasn't over yet!

"NO! NOT THERE! PLEASE!DONT!LEAVE ME ALONE!"She screamed as the hard rod invaded her bowels.

Stefan grinned as she started to struggle beneath him,her back arched as she tried to throw him off.He reached down and grasped her hips as he drove his cock into her arse.He sighed with pleasure as he buried his cock completly in her.

"PLEASE GET IT OUT!PLEEAAASSEEE!!LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He worked his cock in and out the inward stroke bringing a grunt of pain from Sarah.He looked up into the angry face of James.

"Very nice.Wifey got tight arse." He said to Sarahs angry,humiliated husband.As he continued to rape her arse he kept looking directly at James.

She had stopped screaming now and was just sobbing loudly and grunting in pain.After a few minuets she felt the cock in her pulse as Stefans cum was pumped into her bowels.When he pulled his spent cock out she rolled of the chair and curled up in a ball on the floor.She wasn't in this position long before Felix pulled her onto the floor. He opened her legs and drove is cock into her pussy.When he was in and working in and out he grabbed her left tit with one hand and started sqeezing it, he fixed his mouth on the other one sucking,licking and biting it.
The sobbing woman laid underneath him her arms across her eyes trying to blot out the sight in front of her.

Across the room Lucy had her eyes shut as well as she was face fucked by Claude.She felt his cork jerk as he started to cum filling her mouth,to stop herself chocking she had to swallow.When he had filled her mouth with cum he pulled his cock out of her mouth and pushed her away.She curled into a ball on the floor,her body shaking with sobs.

Stefan looked at Sarah laying on the floor with Felix on top of her and then he looked across at Lucy curled up in a ball.

"This is good life." He said. Walking over to where the two husbands where sitting he stood in front of them and said to them.

" We can only stay a little while longer but thank you for letting us into your house and having your wives. Now i am just gonna have a look round your house."

The two men looked at him with hatred in their eyes as he left the room.

Stefen spent the next half hour wandering around the house picking up little things like money.jewellery,little things they could easily sell.

When he returned to the living room the sight that met him made him smile. Sarah on her hands and knees with Ralph's cock buried ball deep in her arse. Across the room Claude was laying on his back on the floor with Lucy impaled on his cock.Standing behind her Felix had his cock buried in her arse.Stefan walked over to Sarah and fed his cock into her warm mouth.

For the next hour the four rapists entertained themselves with the two women.When they had finaly had enough they tied them together, Lucy on top of Sarah with her face in Sarahs pussy.They the grabbed their bag of loot and left the house locking the door and throwing the keys into the garden. They took Mark and Lucy's car and left.

The couple where eventually found.Lucy and Mark didn't buy the house.
gravelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 10:30 AM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good story. Thanks.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:22 PM   #3
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good job

+ rep
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #4
norgerabo

norgerabo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)norgerabo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)norgerabo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)norgerabo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)norgerabo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)norgerabo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)norgerabo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)norgerabo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)norgerabo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)norgerabo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)norgerabo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default very good story, very dense and good concept!

go on like this?

norgerabo
norgerabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:42 PM   #5
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well written, VERY HOT! +Rep
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:59 AM   #6
matches

matches has initial reputation

Home invasion story...my favourite! Thanks.
matches is offline   Reply With Quote