Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-29-2018, 02:39 PM   #1
Zombie_Pony

Zombie_Pony has initial reputation
Default Two ideas for rape roleplays

Hey there,

I'm Markus, 23, male

and I have two ideas for rape roleplays that I would like to play. The first one is called "The Therapist" where a rape victim is brainwashed in believing it was her fault and that she deserves to be raped. And the second one is called "The Interview" where rape victims are interviewed and forced to live through their rapes again for the entertainment of the viewers.

My ref, the human: https://imgur.com/a/RZwZyWz

If you'd like to play, I'd love it if you could play one of these women in the scene https://postimg.cc/gallery/306tgf0vw/

My kinks are casual rape, skimpy clothes, wardrobe malfunction, crying, abuse, large cocks, creampies,

Starter Therapist:

I look up as the door opens, having just read your case file, my hard cock bulging my pants slightly. A victim of several rapes, something I always enjoyed. "Please, sit down. Relax and make yourself comfortable." I say as I look at her outfit, reaching down to stroke my cock through my jeans for a few moments, "You're here because you have been raped, right?" I ask, wanting to hear you say it.

Starter Interview:

I nod satisfied as the cameras are set up, the coffee table we're sitting at in good light and the microphones set up, looking at you in your revealing outfit for a few moments." Welcome ladies and gentlemen to 'My first rape' where we interview rape victims, let them retell their suffering and, if you are lucky, even reenact their rape for your entertainment at home. With me today is...." I hold the microphone to you so you can introduce yourself.

If you're interested in playing, I prefer full sentences, apostrophes for spoken sentences or thoughts, at least two sentences per response and no less than five words in a sentence.
Zombie_Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:44 PM   #2
Angie UK

Angie UK has initial reputation

Have PM'd you
Angie UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 02:32 PM   #3
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Therapist

Hello Zombie:

I sent you a PM regarding a roleplay game in The Therapist. Look forward to hearing from you.

A Victim.
LOL
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rape, roleplay