Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-16-2011, 01:15 AM   #1
Kidnapped-Girl

Kidnapped-Girl Level 2 (200+)Kidnapped-Girl Level 2 (200+)Kidnapped-Girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Kidnapped-Girl
Default Girls, how do you want to be raped?

If you can't tell by my username, I want to be kidnapped. Abducted from my house while I'm home alone, tied up, gagged, and thrown in the back of someone's van. He (or they!) would take me to some secluded region, where nobody would be able to hear me scream, not that I can very well through my gag anyway. Maybe the basement of an abandoned building. I'd be tied down to a bed, where I'd be mildly tortured. Nothing too bad. Whips, nipple clamps, something to put me in my place. Machine fucking (drool) or straight up raped.

What is your ideal rape?
Kidnapped-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:04 AM   #2
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would much rather be raped in an area I'm at least mildly familiar with. My own bed, in the back seat of a car in a neighborhood I know, behind a bar I frequent. I'm sure this is because it's within my safety zone and since I tend to daydream in these settings my mind uses them as the stage. It's always because I'm a huge tease, my tops are generally low cut, and my clothes slightly snug. I press up against or flirt with the wrong man, or men for that matter, and they decide to give me what a tease deserves. I'm tall and strong and more than a little full of myself and so I desire being both physically and mentally over powered.
Old 01-16-2011, 04:24 AM   #3
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oooh, sounding great so far.

I must admit that I actually sometimes picture a would be robbery gone wrong. I'm at a gas station/bank that I frequent and a robber(s) shows up and decide that he/they want more then just cash.
I'm usually the only woman in my fantasy, and most of the times I have gone to these places alone ( although not always ).
If I'm alone then I struggle and give them a run for their money, but If I'm with my husband then I go quietly, so he doesn't get hurt, until we have left and then I struggle.

I then picture being taken to their hideout of some kind as I'm used for whatever means they pleased, humiliated, and mildly tortured, like kidnapped-Girl. They usually keep me for a little while, never letting me see their faces, before they finally drop me off in the next town over with ripped up clothing and no money.
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:49 PM   #4
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i'm either walking home alone from the local all-night convenience store, or coming home after a long night at the clubs. a couple of guys materialize out of nowhere right in front of me and start messing with me - just enough to get my heart rate up. a van pulls up behind me, i'm rushed, tossed into the back and taken to an abandoned warehouse. when i get there i see a dozen guys, some naughty equipment and a video camera set up. my clothes are ripped from me, my hands cuffed behind my back, and the fun starts!
Old 01-16-2011, 11:11 PM   #5
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorielle View Post
Oooh, sounding great so far.

I must admit that I actually sometimes picture a would be robbery gone wrong. I'm at a gas station/bank that I frequent and a robber(s) shows up and decide that he/they want more then just cash.
I'm usually the only woman in my fantasy, and most of the times I have gone to these places alone ( although not always ).
If I'm alone then I struggle and give them a run for their money, but If I'm with my husband then I go quietly, so he doesn't get hurt, until we have left and then I struggle.

I then picture being taken to their hideout of some kind as I'm used for whatever means they pleased, humiliated, and mildly tortured, like kidnapped-Girl. They usually keep me for a little while, never letting me see their faces, before they finally drop me off in the next town over with ripped up clothing and no money.
Sweetie you are gonna get raped when you come to Florida on vacation. You are gonna get spied on at the beach, followed to your hotel, a bad man is gonna slip into your room while you're in the shower and he is gonna do you right there, standing up in the shower, tit's pressed against the tile as he slams you from behind.

Then he'll take you on the bed, then between the beds, then he'll use the other bed. You be raped standing up, bent over, on your back, even sitting in his lap. Maybe he'll spend the night and then do your ass in the morning.

All the while the do not disturb sign hangs on the door knob, rescuers just mere feet away. But no one stops, no one saves you. Then after he has fucked you to exhaustion and you lay passed out on the bed, he'll slip away...

To become just another vacation memory.

Welcome to Florida.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:42 AM   #6
Lorielle

Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lorielle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Sweetie you are gonna get raped when you come to Florida on vacation. You are gonna get spied on at the beach, followed to your hotel, a bad man is gonna slip into your room while you're in the shower and he is gonna do you right there, standing up in the shower, tit's pressed against the tile as he slams you from behind.

Then he'll take you on the bed, then between the beds, then he'll use the other bed. You be raped standing up, bent over, on your back, even sitting in his lap. Maybe he'll spend the night and then do your ass in the morning.

All the while the do not disturb sign hangs on the door knob, rescuers just mere feet away. But no one stops, no one saves you. Then after he has fucked you to exhaustion and you lay passed out on the bed, he'll slip away...

To become just another vacation memory.

Welcome to Florida.
The one and only thing that popped into my mind while reading this was, " I really want to go to Florida for vacation right now!" :P

I'd like to thank you for the visual images that you've given to me, after reading this.. I now have some new day dreaming material to use.
Lorielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:16 AM   #7
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorielle View Post
The one and only thing that popped into my mind while reading this was, " I really want to go to Florida for vacation right now!" :P

I'd like to thank you for the visual images that you've given to me, after reading this.. I now have some new day dreaming material to use.

Should I make the travel arrangements?
Old 01-19-2011, 03:01 AM   #8
Blacvulture

Blacvulture has initial reputation

By someone I know..friend of the family, family member, neighbor coming over to borrow something,ect. Someone I may have flirted with, maybe he saw me in a tight low cut shirt with my huge tits. Probably think he is gross and unattractive. Its simple. He knows I am alone and has had enough.He just forces me down right there in my house and takes that pussy. Slaps my face because I cannot stop screaming. Fucks my ass to teach me a lesson. Cums in my pussy because I do not want him to. Damn!

Last edited by Blacvulture; 01-19-2011 at 03:04 AM.
Blacvulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:56 PM   #9
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

I really like the first idea, abduction rape really does it for me

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:04 PM   #10
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
I'm sure that could be arranged. I've got a very nice lake home that I'd love to introduce you to. Nice and quiet and no neighbors to bother.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:55 AM   #11
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I'm sure that could be arranged. I've got a very nice lake home that I'd love to introduce you to. Nice and quiet and no neighbors to bother.
Sounds like a nice, quiet weekend break for me

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:27 PM   #12
Kidnapped-Girl

Kidnapped-Girl Level 2 (200+)Kidnapped-Girl Level 2 (200+)Kidnapped-Girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Kidnapped-Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
What about after the abduction? What holes do you like getting violated the most? What toys especially do you like being used?
Kidnapped-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:02 AM   #13
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19

I'd rather be raped at a place where I feel "safe". Like my own bedroom. But sometimes the thought of the unknown excites me. Being in a strange place with no means of escape.

Last edited by susan_haynes19; 04-03-2012 at 12:06 PM.
susan_haynes19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:26 PM   #14
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan_haynes19 View Post
I'd rather be raped at a place where I feel "safe". Like my own bedroom. But sometimes the thought of the unknown excites me. Being in a strange place with no means of escape.
You're bedroom it is then.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:50 AM   #15
josephinesweet

josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)

Being a peasant in a village which is invaded by an enemy army and soldiers rape me in front of my husband. I like this scenario a lot.
josephinesweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #16
Lindseysmiles

Lindseysmiles Level 1 (100+)Lindseysmiles Level 1 (100+)

I am not so much looking to be raped but being in a situation where I have no choice to have sex I don't want with someone I don't want and someone who will be rough
Lindseysmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:54 AM   #17
TickleRape

TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm secretive about my fantasy in real life. My man is repulsed by the idea of rape, so we stick to rough sex, no roleplay, and I'm usually the top. Which I like, but I have this fantasy of being helpless. I want someone to find out about my fetishes. The first time is fast and rough, tearing the clothes off my body and leaving me sore afterwards, but very well fucked so I want it to happen again. Later, he finds out about my tickle fetish, and I get fucked by one guy while another tickles me. I've always wanted to come while tickle tortured, I get so wet from tickling. I want them to take turns. I want to be forced to come over and over again, maybe tied up with a vibrator on the sweet spot.
TickleRape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thing is, who here wants to give a girl what she wants?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 01:27 AM   #19
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Thing is, who here wants to give a girl what she wants?
lol That's the paradox for us women. If the appeal is fear, helplessness, and being forced what are you going to do that we don't want? Take us out, buy us chocolates, and make sweet tender love?

Last edited by Fae; 04-10-2012 at 01:50 AM.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 03:22 AM   #20
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, if that's what it takes to make you sick to the stomach!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote