Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-20-2009, 01:22 AM   #21
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post

No offense to Chitown but this is a silly thread. She already knows she's attracted to males, and just because she has a little trouble in the dating world with men, what makes her think she'll be more compatible with women?

If I could offer comments about her, as I have done so before, IMHO, her friends are the reasons why she's not doing as well as she could be. She's not THAT bad of a person, but because there's always that "reinforcing support" that is found with her, shall we say, high school-esque girlfriends, I think it leads her to avoid guys that would not gain the approval of her friends. Chi has said her friends are stuck-up but other than that, I could be completely wrong about it. I am only throwing this out for discussion.

Her friends, actually, may be involved in a little of bisexualism, but not because that's how they feel, but more so for approval. I really can't stand people like that.
You are absolutely right. I think the only reason I would even go bi is because then I would be sexier to men.

My friends arent bi-sexual. I actually dont know anybody openly out bi-sexual. I just thought I might be, and apparently, others think I might be too.

I have never actually longed for a women I dont think. If I look at a girls breasts...I dont think about how I want to lick them..I think about how I can push up my own to make them look like that. So maybe I'm not into chicks.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:35 AM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

while there are some women like this, I disagree. What about women that see with men and women seperately and dont talk about it and dont preform in front of anyone else how is that attention seeking? And I guess someone like me, whom is attracted to a girl at my roller derby and hasnt told a single person until NOW in this post, is an attention seeker too hey. being sarcastic BTW!
there are htings about men that I love, but there is something really really nice about that rare female where in my case, I feel like I want to be a male and really want to touch and kiss them but cant. I could see how it could happen you could fall in love with either gender. if your emotionally available for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
I believe people are either straight or gay. Bisexualism, particularly for the women, to me, spells attention whore. Those females are looking for approval and attention much like those tabloids that put out vague and misleading wordings to stretch out an idea or speculation.

Katy Perry
Britney Spears/Madonna

...and other college drunk girls around the United States and the world...
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:47 AM   #23
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
while there are some women like this, I disagree. What about women that see with men and women seperately and dont talk about it and dont preform in front of anyone else how is that attention seeking? And I guess someone like me, whom is attracted to a girl at my roller derby and hasnt told a single person until NOW in this post, is an attention seeker too hey. being sarcastic BTW!
there are htings about men that I love, but there is something really really nice about that rare female where in my case, I feel like I want to be a male and really want to touch and kiss them but cant. I could see how it could happen you could fall in love with either gender. if your emotionally available for it.
Generalization's a bitch but it's what I work with now. I feel that no matter where I look, some part of the long list of generalizations do come true. It's... not too encouraging. I dunno, I respect lesbians for what they are. They've made a choice as to what they want but bisexual women, meh, I don't know... but maybe in your case, it's different.

The widely-distributed stereotype of a bisexual woman is... the thrill of attention. I completely see why it is the case. If I need to put a blame on something, it would have be the guys. Women want to please guys because they're supposed to be nice people.

Last edited by AWDracer; 07-22-2009 at 02:49 AM.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote